2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.04/5

Sprouts Reviews

Original review: April 19, 2019

One out of 10 oranges in the 4lb bag was rotten. Second time this happens. UPC **. Today, 4/18/19, a man drew a cart I was reaching out to, put his Dachshund dog directly in the cart, and went shopping!!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Selling old veggies at a reduced price disguised as a sale. I like the organic baby arugula. Try to buy it several times a week. Sprouts is hit and miss on the delivery. Now that they seem to have solved the problem, the freshness and quality is bad. I just bought 2 containers and both do not have that special Arugula flavor. Will return and possibly start to seek another source. See what they have to say. Keep you posted.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I used to work at Sprouts as a Merchandiser. During my tenure working at Sprouts I have to say the most of the employees were pretty good people. But the Management team were the worse example of management and leadership that I have ever seen. No support for their employees whatsoever. As far as the corporate office. They were even worse. Anytime you had an issue that needed to be addressed you would get these people who had no clue. They were not very friendly to begin with, let alone knowledgeable about how to solve problems. I would give this company as a whole a Negative 10! They should have figured out how to treat people and how to solve issues long before opening up a poorly run company!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Sprouts has grown as a medium priced healthy foods store. Went public, not as consumer friendly, expanded to more stores, more states; gives another choice. Policies and procedures reflective of each store manager's attitude, corporate not responsive; fail to resolve consumer issues.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Sprouts has good selection. Fruit, vegetables' quality better than most. Organic choices better than most and the appeal and quality of "cooked" chickens etc better than competition. Comfortable place to shop and they have always been accommodating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

My research for a good organic market led me to Sprouts & my experience has proven that they have the best quality & selection of true organic foods with great sales & excellent & knowledgeable staff!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Sprouts has lots of GOOD products, not found at Kroger, or any other 'regular' grocery store and better pricing than Whole Foods. Just all OVER a GOOD STORE!!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

This store has limited variety. It always has great and the freshest produce, meats and dairy products. Customer service is great.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Sprouts is consistent in quality, has the best produce in town for very reasonable prices, and stocks quality merchandise that I am unable to get at other stores. I save more money buying what I want and need at Sprouts.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Sprouts has outstanding produce selections and weekly specials. Meats and seafood are the best quality and the freshest possible, anywhere. Staff are always attentive, courteous and go out of their way to assist in any way a customer requires.

Sprouts Company Information