4.15/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: March 19, 2018

13 Sprouts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2018

I used to work at Sprouts as a Merchandiser. During my tenure working at Sprouts I have to say the most of the employees were pretty good people. But the Management team were the worse example of management and leadership that I have ever seen. No support for their employees whatsoever. As far as the corporate office. They were even worse. Anytime you had an issue that needed to be addressed you would get these people who had no clue. They were not very friendly to begin with, let alone knowledgeable about how to solve problems. I would give this company as a whole a Negative 10! They should have figured out how to treat people and how to solve issues long before opening up a poorly run company!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Sprouts has grown as a medium priced healthy foods store. Went public, not as consumer friendly, expanded to more stores, more states; gives another choice. Policies and procedures reflective of each store manager's attitude, corporate not responsive; fail to resolve consumer issues.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Sprouts has good selection. Fruit, vegetables' quality better than most. Organic choices better than most and the appeal and quality of "cooked" chickens etc better than competition. Comfortable place to shop and they have always been accommodating.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

My research for a good organic market led me to Sprouts & my experience has proven that they have the best quality & selection of true organic foods with great sales & excellent & knowledgeable staff!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Sprouts has lots of GOOD products, not found at Kroger, or any other 'regular' grocery store and better pricing than Whole Foods. Just all OVER a GOOD STORE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

This store has limited variety. It always has great and the freshest produce, meats and dairy products. Customer service is great.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Sprouts is consistent in quality, has the best produce in town for very reasonable prices, and stocks quality merchandise that I am unable to get at other stores. I save more money buying what I want and need at Sprouts.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Sprouts has outstanding produce selections and weekly specials. Meats and seafood are the best quality and the freshest possible, anywhere. Staff are always attentive, courteous and go out of their way to assist in any way a customer requires.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My primary grocery store is Sprouts - I love their Wednesday specials and always have a good selection of organic produce at a reasonable price - less than Whole Foods.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Sprouts deals mainly in produce from the small farms and delivers it at a sensible cost to the consumer. They have a good butcher shop and deal in natural products.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Love going to Sprouts for fresh produce and Boar's head meats. I have to drive to Tulsa to shop here. Wish we had one closer to us - their produce is always fresh and available at a reasonable price.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Great selection of healthy food and personal needs items at a good price at Sprouts. The store is clean and the employees are helpful and friendly. This store is like an affordable Whole Foods.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Being a diabetic and trying to move over to a Paleo diet in the south is very hard to do. Sprouts' selection and large inventory have helped making this large task a little easier.

Sprouts Company Information