2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.12/5

Sprouts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?

Original review: June 28, 2020

Am very pleased that I finally shopped here. Especially liked the meatloaf and their brand of cornbread. Checkout lady was very kind to explain to me how to cook the meatloaf, as I'm no Martha Stewart????

Original review: April 24, 2020

Starters you shop on their web pick your items. They don't tell you they don't have them in stock. Later on they send you replacement options by text so instead of saying we are out right now, BSBSBS. Next they place a 15 percent add on pending charge onto your card just in case. Also when they don't have anything you picked out they refund it on the web but you have to go hunting on their website only to find out you get your money back in a week & if you don't call your bank, it's your problem. They won't give out a customer phone number just an IM and when I IM I got the driver who keep telling to check the website I just got done looking at. I will never buy from them again. The worse customer service & they dropped off my order outside my door. Didn't even knock or text this time. Found it on my door step sitting. Their worst service ever. Thanks a lot.

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2020

Well I will have to say that my experience was disturbing. I went to Sprouts this morning to purchase a few items. Only one cashier and the line was wrapped around the fruit and vegetables. I would say there were 20 people in back of me.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Our family has trashed (4 vegetable items) and/or returned (2 spoiled dairy items) the last 6 months; potatoes, “fresh” green beans, broccoli, evaporated canned milk, etc. We have determined unless in dire straits or need something unique (fresh meat items), pretty much done shopping here.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Always thought Sprouts was a healthy place to buy food until I noticed large cardboard boxes full of food outside the front doors in 2019 which blocked access for the Blind and Disabled to enter the store. I asked for about 5 months for the store to remove the palettes placed over the yellow truncated domes for the blind and blocking direct access from disabled parking into the front doors of Sprouts.

Their response? Had an attorney named Amber ** from Employment and HR law firm Ogletree Deakins call me to state that everything Sprouts was doing at the store was legal and THE DISABLED COULD JUST WALK TO THE BACK OF THEIR CAR INTO TRAFFIC if they wanted to find a blue crosshatch entry and get in like regular people! Of course, her client got cited by code enforcement for outdoor food storage. Complaint with photos at a state government office pending for discriminating against the blind and disabled for equal access in CA.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

Both Sprouts stores in Tampa are subpar as I have shopped in several of their outlets in California. The store on South Dale Mabry is the worst grocery in the city both in terms of product and service. It has been mismanaged since it opened almost two years ago. Stock is not replenished with alacrity or not at all. There are never enough cashiers on duty, even at peak hours. Long checkout lines are pervasive with one cashier insisting that idle conversation with customers takes priority over an efficient checkout process. The freshness of produce is uneven and the bulk food aisle is narrow and poorly situated. Both stores should receive an immediate visit from district reps and appropriate personnel changes made and retraining conducted.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Does anyone at Sprouts customer relations really care on the service they provide? I opened a ticket regarding an issue I am having with the Sprouts app. This was weeks ago. I have been trying to get an update, not to mention resolution. Essentially hearing crickets. No follow-up at all. I even called the other day. The rep promised to check. No call back yet.

Original review: July 15, 2019

This store is clean, organized, fresh produce, and meats, they have all that you may need in living a healthy lifestyle! I am very pleased with the customer service, if you cannot find an item Customer Service will help you until it is located, with a smile! Thank you Sprouts for helping America feel better and live better!!

Original review: July 9, 2019

Have seen this problem many times, finally had to write. 1:15 PDT, Las Vegas NV, on Silverado Ranch Blvd. Tuesday July 9. Counted at least 21 active employees, most organizing food, or counting inventory. Long lines at Deli counter, 2 employees, at cashier, 3 employees. So, less than 1/4 selling things, the rest fussing around at a body customer time. You have your priorities backwards, suggest you look at Trader Joe’s for a well managed food retailer. I got 2 specialty milk, not avail elsewhere and skipped everything else on my list.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I have shopped at numerous Sprouts and they seem to judge their customers by what social economic background they think they are from. I have had them do everything from attempt to give my receipt to the next customer behind me in line to simply close the line when I am the next customer saying they will be right back and then not return. They need to be trained to serve a diverse customer base if they are going to attempt to do business in other than the South.

Sprouts Company Information