3.27/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sprouts

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sprouts Reviews

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Always thought Sprouts was a healthy place to buy food until I noticed large cardboard boxes full of food outside the front doors in 2019 which blocked access for the Blind and Disabled to enter the store. I asked for about 5 months for the store to remove the palettes placed over the yellow truncated domes for the blind and blocking direct access from disabled parking into the front doors of Sprouts.

Their response? Had an attorney named Amber ** from Employment and HR law firm Ogletree Deakins call me to state that everything Sprouts was doing at the store was legal and THE DISABLED COULD JUST WALK TO THE BACK OF THEIR CAR INTO TRAFFIC if they wanted to find a blue crosshatch entry and get in like regular people! Of course, her client got cited by code enforcement for outdoor food storage. Complaint with photos at a state government office pending for discriminating against the blind and disabled for equal access in CA.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

Both Sprouts stores in Tampa are subpar as I have shopped in several of their outlets in California. The store on South Dale Mabry is the worst grocery in the city both in terms of product and service. It has been mismanaged since it opened almost two years ago. Stock is not replenished with alacrity or not at all. There are never enough cashiers on duty, even at peak hours. Long checkout lines are pervasive with one cashier insisting that idle conversation with customers takes priority over an efficient checkout process. The freshness of produce is uneven and the bulk food aisle is narrow and poorly situated. Both stores should receive an immediate visit from district reps and appropriate personnel changes made and retraining conducted.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Does anyone at Sprouts customer relations really care on the service they provide? I opened a ticket regarding an issue I am having with the Sprouts app. This was weeks ago. I have been trying to get an update, not to mention resolution. Essentially hearing crickets. No follow-up at all. I even called the other day. The rep promised to check. No call back yet.

Original review: July 15, 2019

This store is clean, organized, fresh produce, and meats, they have all that you may need in living a healthy lifestyle! I am very pleased with the customer service, if you cannot find an item Customer Service will help you until it is located, with a smile! Thank you Sprouts for helping America feel better and live better!!

Original review: July 9, 2019

Have seen this problem many times, finally had to write. 1:15 PDT, Las Vegas NV, on Silverado Ranch Blvd. Tuesday July 9. Counted at least 21 active employees, most organizing food, or counting inventory. Long lines at Deli counter, 2 employees, at cashier, 3 employees. So, less than 1/4 selling things, the rest fussing around at a body customer time. You have your priorities backwards, suggest you look at Trader Joe’s for a well managed food retailer. I got 2 specialty milk, not avail elsewhere and skipped everything else on my list.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?

Original review: June 24, 2019

I have shopped at numerous Sprouts and they seem to judge their customers by what social economic background they think they are from. I have had them do everything from attempt to give my receipt to the next customer behind me in line to simply close the line when I am the next customer saying they will be right back and then not return. They need to be trained to serve a diverse customer base if they are going to attempt to do business in other than the South.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I am a personal trainer and nutritionist at Lifetime fitness in Raleigh N C. I come to Sprouts to purchase supplements I cannot get at Lifetime. When understanding my health and my clients health, I have relied on Ed ** to help me gain more detailed knowledge of how supplements interact, and what works at a cellular level when food is not enough. Many times over the years Ed has guided me on what vitamins are best with many conditions I am presented with on a daily basis. He has been crucial with guidance at Sprouts and truthfully would not be shopping at Sprouts as often without him there.

Original review: April 19, 2019

One out of 10 oranges in the 4lb bag was rotten. Second time this happens. UPC **. Today, 4/18/19, a man drew a cart I was reaching out to, put his Dachshund dog directly in the cart, and went shopping!!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Selling old veggies at a reduced price disguised as a sale. I like the organic baby arugula. Try to buy it several times a week. Sprouts is hit and miss on the delivery. Now that they seem to have solved the problem, the freshness and quality is bad. I just bought 2 containers and both do not have that special Arugula flavor. Will return and possibly start to seek another source. See what they have to say. Keep you posted.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I used to work at Sprouts as a Merchandiser. During my tenure working at Sprouts I have to say the most of the employees were pretty good people. But the Management team were the worse example of management and leadership that I have ever seen. No support for their employees whatsoever. As far as the corporate office. They were even worse. Anytime you had an issue that needed to be addressed you would get these people who had no clue. They were not very friendly to begin with, let alone knowledgeable about how to solve problems. I would give this company as a whole a Negative 10! They should have figured out how to treat people and how to solve issues long before opening up a poorly run company!

Sprouts Company Information