4.42/5
  • 1 star
Based on 12 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Sprouts

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 7, 2017

12 Sprouts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Sprouts has grown as a medium priced healthy foods store. Went public, not as consumer friendly, expanded to more stores, more states; gives another choice. Policies and procedures reflective of each store manager's attitude, corporate not responsive; fail to resolve consumer issues.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Sprouts has good selection. Fruit, vegetables' quality better than most. Organic choices better than most and the appeal and quality of "cooked" chickens etc better than competition. Comfortable place to shop and they have always been accommodating.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

My research for a good organic market led me to Sprouts & my experience has proven that they have the best quality & selection of true organic foods with great sales & excellent & knowledgeable staff!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Sprouts has lots of GOOD products, not found at Kroger, or any other 'regular' grocery store and better pricing than Whole Foods. Just all OVER a GOOD STORE!!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

This store has limited variety. It always has great and the freshest produce, meats and dairy products. Customer service is great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprouts?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Sprouts is consistent in quality, has the best produce in town for very reasonable prices, and stocks quality merchandise that I am unable to get at other stores. I save more money buying what I want and need at Sprouts.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Sprouts has outstanding produce selections and weekly specials. Meats and seafood are the best quality and the freshest possible, anywhere. Staff are always attentive, courteous and go out of their way to assist in any way a customer requires.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My primary grocery store is Sprouts - I love their Wednesday specials and always have a good selection of organic produce at a reasonable price - less than Whole Foods.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Sprouts deals mainly in produce from the small farms and delivers it at a sensible cost to the consumer. They have a good butcher shop and deal in natural products.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Love going to Sprouts for fresh produce and Boar's head meats. I have to drive to Tulsa to shop here. Wish we had one closer to us - their produce is always fresh and available at a reasonable price.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Great selection of healthy food and personal needs items at a good price at Sprouts. The store is clean and the employees are helpful and friendly. This store is like an affordable Whole Foods.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Being a diabetic and trying to move over to a Paleo diet in the south is very hard to do. Sprouts' selection and large inventory have helped making this large task a little easier.

Sprouts Company Information

www.sprouts.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use