3.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Safeway

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Safeway Reviews

Original review: March 26, 2019

Most of the time this store is a good place to shop, sometimes they have a hard time getting enough product to cover their sales. I had a bad experience once when the t bone steak I bought had the filet removed on the three steaks behind the top steak. I let the store know how wrong this was, but I never heard back from them!!! Like I said most of the time my experiences are good. They carry a good variety of products. All of the employees work hard to take care of the customers.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I have been using this pharmacy for almost 6 years and truly love the people who work here. They really care and always make me feel so welcome. I even moved further away, but kept going to the same Corona Safeway pharmacy, because I couldn't find that good of service anywhere else and trust me, I've tried.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I love using Safeway for my prescriptions. They have automatic refill and notify me by text messages when my prescriptions are ready. There is usually either no wait time or sometimes there are a few people in line, but it's still good.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Fuel bonus points keep us going back. We also shop at several other markets, as we try and get the best value for our dollars. Safeway stores are often set up in similar fashion but often there is enough difference between stores to cause some delay in finding what is needed. Checkers sometimes are lacking skills but the long time checkers are very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I’m so sad to read about all the bad experiences others have had with Safeway home delivery. My husband and I have used this service for several years with a 98% positive outcome. Maybe it is due to our weather. Safeway delivery saved us many many times and we rely on their good service since we retired and have more than our share of bad days. Good luck to all of those living in cold climates, we retired here from Missouri and completely understand the difficulty of delivery issues in the winter months. Thank you Safeway for making many of us very happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safeway?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

The store at Southlands Mall in Regina, SK is paid out in such a way I believe a blind man set it up. Organic Lemon juice is by the chips and pop. The peanut butter and Jam are in the bakery directly under a sign that says Bread and Rolls. This store is convenient to me however today was the last time because by the time I leave the store I am angry, grouchy and screaming to myself at how no one in the store thinks about the average person. Each time I asked where something is because I could not find it I received looks that said "Well, Duh of course organic lemon juice is by things to eat". That's the last time. I'm done.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

There's always long lines here. They run out of products at frequently. They have just recently discontinued a lot of their gluten free products. Replace them for an open nature Safeway gluten free products taste terrible taste water down. For an example the open nature quickly free chocolate cupcakes and cake next. The cupcakes turn out really dry and crumbly just crumbled into pieces the cupcake (28 minute they recommended, I pulled it out 5 minutes early and it was still dry). I'm gonna have to find another store that carries Betty Crocker because they don't carry that brand anymore For gluten free chocolate cakes.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I could not be more grateful to Safeway. Someone was scamming me and got me to take all my money out of my bank. Safeway caught onto it and saved me from getting scammed out of all my money. God Bless.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I waiting and was loyal to Safeway waiting for them to start the delivery service even though King Soopers was already offering this service, and now I think it was a mistake! They ask you which store is yours yet they stock the trucks out of only one and so you end up with many items not arriving with the excuse "out of stock". So I end up having to go to my local store to get the items so it is coming to a point I either stop using the delivery service with Safeway and just fight the lines in store, or give my loyalty to another store that is more dependable!

Original review: June 14, 2019

On my way home from work I stopped to pick up some formula for my grandson, but unbeknownst to me I bought the wrong stuff (pro advanced vs. pro sensitive). Unfortunately I threw away the receipt. When it was brought to my attention that I got the wrong stuff, I tried to go to a closer Safeway store (Safeway on Francis in SPOKANE WA), to exchange it. It wasn't like I wanted my money back. I wanted to EXCHANGE IT, but was rudely told that he (CHRIS) wouldn't exchange it without a receipt, for ANY reason. Needless to say I will never cross the threshold of that Safeway store again.

On a very positive note, I went back to the store where the formula was purchased (ASH AND NORTHWEST BLVD SAFEWAY, SPOKANE WA). Total 5 stars. Huge shout out to ANJA the cashier who remembered me, and the manager ADAM who even without a receipt (maybe Chris can take notes here) let me exchange for the formula my grandson could drink. I will continue to shop at THAT Safeway store. You saved the day for my grandson. Susan **

Safeway Company Information