3.89/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Publix

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

436 Publix Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 7, 2019

Publix at hwy 400 across from premium outlets...store was much anticipated due to location. There have Been multiple problems. Grapefruit not in stock is a big one especially generic. Have to go to Keith Bridge to get although have told manager and staff. Yesterday there were two bags out and both had rotten fruit so took to Dept head and gave one to check out.

I go to this store several tomes a week and find more and more out of stock. Cranapple juice, archway iced gingerbread cookies (clerk said they were due in but he has not brought them in yet). This was about noon. Moon pies. Nabisco potato plain good thins. Gave up my list at this point. I have alerted manager and check out folks. Our Publix in the hammock which is small does better than this store. This is a super Kroger across the street which you would think would help this store be competitive. This should be a high revenue store but the way it is being run it will not make it. Sorry to complain but telling folks in the store is not working.

Original review: May 3, 2019

A Publix employee recommended I purchase Sushi on Wednesday when it’s $5.00. I took his advice however I noticed the sushi portion was about 50% less than on other days. I took a picture and returned a couple days later to talk to a manager. I was told the sushi is through a outside vendor and there wasn’t anything they could do however they did agree the promotion was deceptive. Bottom line is sushi on $5.00 Wednesday is not a savings they just give you the impression it is. Not good business Publix. I’ve attached photos showing the difference.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Publix continues to promote the needless torture of innocent animals by allowing people to be fooled that the March of Crimes is a worthy cause and by not educating themselves on the truth of the horrific things that are being done. Shame on Publix. I will never shop there again.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Took prescription in, stood at drop off window for at least 10 minutes watching 2 employees standing in pharmacy, one on the phone while the other drinking her water, totally ignored. Waited for prescription APPROX 30 minutes. Presented coupon for discount given us by doctor but was not given coupon disc. Done with these people.

Original review: April 16, 2019

WORSE STORE EVER! # Publix. We celebrated our wedding this past Sunday. And a week ago we went to this #Publix store to order some deli items chicken wings and chicken tenders and we were very clear to say that we wanted nonbreaded wings, and we have the receive to prove it. Well guess what, we send the person to pick up the 150 wings and tenders. We were surprised to discover that all 150 wings were breaded. (mind you this was just an hour before the party started). We call to ask what happened, and they said that we were wrong that the ticket they have said "breaded." So we went there and the manager said that he couldn't do **. That the ticket in the kitchen say breaded "but couldn't explain how our ticket say clearly NONBREADED." He didnt even offer an apology.

So I'm ** this. I didn't just pay $160 to be treated like this. If I wanted that, I could have gone to #Walmart. Probably they would have done a better job for less money. You will think that #Publix will have their ** together with their slogan. But the reality is that buying at #Publix is not a pleasure. Save yourself money and go to Trader Joe's. And Btw nobody even ate the damn breaded Chicken wings. And have proof of this #Publix.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publix?

Original review: April 10, 2019

I went to the Publix store number 895 the other day and was verbally harassed by cashier named Tina, her conduct as a customer service representative of said store was inappropriate. Although management knows of her demeanor she's still employed at such store. I've spoken to other cashiers who stated that numerous complaints have been filed against her because of her misconduct and yet no action was taken. I strongly urge any customer who goes to store 895 go to another line for checkout, the store manager will not take any action even if you file a complaint with corporate headquarters.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I went to the checkout line, where I had a cashier named Tina, my daughter questioned cashier Tina about a price of a product, and she told my daughter that if I didn't like it, I can take my ** to another store. I reported this incident to the Corporate HQ. And all the cashier got was a slap on the hand and still she works there. So much for Zero Tolerance Policies. I would not recommend going to this store since Cashier Tina is still employed at Store # 895. I am now forced to hire an attorney for this case because the store manager does not seem to care, he only interviewed her and sent her back to the register. Q: why is Cashier Tina still working there?

Original review: March 26, 2019

I love Publix as it is my grocery store of choice. I go to Publix at least twice a pick to pick up items for myself. The store is always clean, staff pleasant and very helpful. I also shop for my parents weekly at Publix in another County from where l live and am amazed at the how my experiences in both locales are the same.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Publix is an ordinary supermarket with different items in each store, which is very annoying. One store carries your product while the next does not. And they are flooded with stores here on the West coast of Florida. They offer very confusing sales, in that they have Digital and Flyer coupons every week. Their BOGO products are probably their best value. Coming from the East, definitely not impressed with this organization!

Original review: March 24, 2019

Out of all the grocery stores within my area, Publix really stands out. I am always greeted by employees, they are courteous and very helpful. Being from out of state, there are some things I cannot get locally. Publix even though it is a single item, will special it in for me. The store is clean and there are products that are expired on the shelf.

Publix Company Information