2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Food Lion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Food Lion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Food Lion?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Food Lion is my closest grocery store in relation to my home. I find everything I am looking for there and have very seldom, if ever, been disappointed. The store personnel are friendly, and go out of their way to be helpful. I wouldn't consider shopping at another grocery on a regular basis. Food Lion is MY grocery store.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Always have items in stock, fruit and produce are fresh, store is clean, personnel are helpful, convenient parking. The weekly special are very up to date and the variety offered is more than adequate, they have taken special attention to the pandemic with wipes and cleaning items.

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I find the store large enough to have ample products without be too large and overbearing. Meaning as an older individual it is undaunting having to navigate so many isles and products. I prefer a smaller more intimate atmosphere, especially when it is hard to get around.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

I have shopped at several grocery stores in the past. I prefer Food Lion due to the store being well stocked, great prices, clean, organized and excellent customer service. There are several Food Lions close to my house and at the times I go, I have no long wait in line.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

Store is clean. Open till 11pm. Store is not huge, easy to get around. Parking is adequate. Asian section used to be better, same with Latin section. I wish they had a better delicatessen with fresh deli salads like they used to in their higher end stores.

Original review: April 5, 2021

I WILL keep this in mind..SO TIRED of spending good and hard to get money on steaks for 2 people 50 bucks and you can't cut them (EVEN COOKED RARE) with a chainsaw. What is the deal.. You make mega money and feed us STUFF like this. WE NEED A MEAT STORE IN SOUTHPORT.. People are hurting right now and you take advantage of us.. WHY?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

They are friendly, with a very clean store. Their produce section is always stocked with fresh fruits and veggies. If they don't carry something you are looking for, they will try to order it for you.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

Prices are higher than Wal-mart. Hamburger is not lean. Very small produce selection. Never have paper products. Hard to find all brand names. The employees are friendly and helpful. Not sure why the prices have to be higher than other stores.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

The weekly MVP specials. I love using their app to clip virtual coupons. If these coupons are saved to your Food Lion account, showing your card is great to get the savings. It saves on natural resources by wasted printing coupons.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Food Lion is a family friendly place. I love shopping there. The prices are great especially when their coupons come out. I love using my phone app because it's convenient and easy to use. I am able to do a list and shop easily.

Food Lion Company Information