2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Albertsons Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Albertsons?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Albertsons?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I want to let everyone at Albertson know this was a complete and total screwed up process with your company. After booking an appointment and showing up for my appointment only to have the Pharmacist in Belgrade tell me they don’t have the covid test nor have they had the test. I don’t think you folks understand how much of a predicament this now puts me in. I needed this test to travel, I have now spent the better part of today trying to find an alternative test. This may now cost me lost wages, changed airline flights with expense to change them. I'm trying to figure out why your system allowed me to book an appointment to pick up a covid test when that pharmacy didn’t even have the tests period.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Albertsons Pharmacy at the corner of Speedway and Silverbell in Tucson. The pharmacists know my name. They know what I take and always send me reminders. They are awesome!

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I ran out of a prescription & asked my dr to call in an emergency refill at Albertsons. I was told twice they never received it, then after they looked and found it, they laughed. Told me to come back 1.5 hrs later. I went back 4 hrs later and they said I had to pay full price because insurance would not cover emergency meds because mail order had sent an order out today. Had they filled it when it was initially sent, it would have been covered! I asked for fewer pills since I had to pay full price and was told to go to the back of the line as I was in pickup line. I said I was in pickup line to pick up and manager with attitude told me to go to the back of the line. I walked out. Day 3 with no diabetic meds. Albertsons obviously doesnt give a rat’s patoot about their customers!

Original review: June 29, 2020

I understand your store probably doesn't care about losing one customer for now but wonder what Albertsons corporate office would think about losing any customer plus bad reviews... Here is my recent experience on the most disgusting acts of few employees at this Albertsons: On Sunday, June 28 at 6: am, I went to my weekly visit to Albertsons at 10140 W. Flamingo Rd to get a few grocery items and I’ve encountered the rudest and the most unprofessional woman in my life. I was in the produce section and saw a couple of small packaged spinach I wanted but mixed with other items and in front of them had a price, “2 for $3” that I wasn’t sure if the price was for spinach or other items. So I asked this woman/employee nearby sweeping the floor.

I asked her, “hi, is this 2 for $3” but she ignored me or didn’t hear me so I said, “hello” then my God, she suddenly threw the fits and shouted, “you ask me something, ask me nicely if you need help!” At first I was stunned at her horrible action but I managed to ask her, “what did I say” and amazingly she answered “hello” and I said “okay, what’s bad or not nice about that”? Soon talking back and forth, both her and I got louder and soon a couple of her gangs/co-workers joined her and told me not to shop in their store and told me to leave everything and get out of the store. I was truly sickened, humiliated and completely dumbfound at what just happened.

Around 8:am, I called the store and spoke to a Sunday manager name ** and I explained what had happened telling my story since knowing that the woman and her friends probably told him lies, I said to him to watch their store videos that I am sure they have video cameras so that he can see the truth and not what the woman and the gang would tell. ** took my name and phone number and said the other manager will get back to me.

On today, Monday June 29 at 9:30 am, manager ** called but regretfully he sounded a bit skeptical of me but perhaps believe the rude woman and the gang but he did said he will reprimand the woman/write her letter, which I hope since she definitely needs to learn how to treat customer not so horribly. I again told manager ** to watch their video (hope it has audio too) so he can see how it all started. The video will show/tell the truth, not these employees. Yeah, I will never go to the Albertson’s again, especially this one for sure, I wish I can forget the incident quickly but I know it will take some time to get rid of the sick feeling of the rude woman and her friends.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I called to question a transaction of $500 that was not refunded to me for unfinished WU transaction. The woman in the billing department was extremely rude, kept of interrupting me, and was extremely incompetent. Horrible horrible customer service. The hell If I ever go to Albertsons or any of the other stores they own.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I was waiting in line approximately 5 minutes to check-out with 10 items in my cart. There were 2 people in front of me and no one was behind me. The cashier handed the "lane closed" sign to the guy in front of me and the cashier told the guy to tell me he (the guy in front of me) would be the last customer. I asked the cashier if he was serious - that I had been in line waiting but he refused to answer. I took my cart and got into another line without saying anything more. I realize store employees have worked overtime at this point but I too am an essential employee who had just gotten off work. I'm not receiving any bonus money or spiffs for going to work every day but I still give 100%. I'm just asking for good customer service. Really disappointed as I've shopped this store for 20 years. Store is located at 4850 W Craig Rd, Las Vegas NV 89130.

Original review: April 7, 2020

On 04.04.20 checkout time was 1419 register two with Arlene. I usually call her Cher, she reminds me of her. I am truly an every other day customer. I have been shopping here for about twenty years, this is just about how long ** has been working there at Albertsons. I noticed how busy it is that day. Anyways I got in line register #2 with an hand basket and a crocheted backpack on. I unload my groceries, greet Arlene, step to the payment device go to take off my backpack. My phone rings, now my phone rings different music ringtones. This particular ring was Boney James jazz, Brad the Store Director is on register #1.

There is a gap where the checkers can walk straight out and literally have to say excuse me in passing from the people is line #2. He immediately bends over to me and says, "Cut off your music," now I'm in motion to get my wallet out of my bag and get situated to put my groceries in my backpack because Arlene was beginning to ring my groceries. However I noticed she raised her hands in a halt position as though to get the ok to proceed to give me service. Brad did not smile. He did not say, "Excuse ma'am." He was very stern police persona like.

Now my cell phone is ringing in my backpack. It was crowded in there, people were looking because he then says, "I am dead serious, or you can leave the store, cut off your music now". At this time I'm stunned embarrassed, humiliated, he was so close to me. I then say, "You are not following the six foot rule. Your own policy, you do not have to speak AT me in this manner. My phone is ringing", he then says "I'm dead serious. Cut off your phone or leave", I told him I'm not leaving. My phone is ringing." He then tells Arlene do not ring me up. I get my phone out of my backpack to decline the call and I said, "I'm not leaving."

Brad is actually staring at me. No smile, no remorse with an ice cold look on his face, I key in my rewards number to notion I'm not leaving, Brad then says to me, "Don't play your music in here," I then say, "It's my phone ringing," Arlene rings me Up. In spite of the panhandlers, homeless and drug addicts running up to you asking for change outside of their store, you have to deal with unmarked security following you around the store. I appreciated the customer service and Albertsons up to this Point. Just because you Are the store director Brad (Bradley **) still treat people with RESPECT!!!!

Original review: July 20, 2019

After purchasing chicken tenders and ranch dip at the Albertsons at 4800 Blue Diamond Las Vegas NV 89139. We were disappointed with the quality, they were so hard you couldn't bite them. My husband went in to complain and the customer service rep accused him of digging in the trash. She said the deli opened at 9 a.m they should be fresh. It was 10:30a.m my husband was outraged and left. He told me what happened and I went inside. Not to complain but fix my mistake. This was our first time through self check out and we had two bags of tenders...I only scanned one. I don't know what happened. While I was waiting this customer service rep is going on and on with this guy picking up Western Union about my husband digging in the trash to get money, how some people are.

Then again with the operation manager more lies flying out her mouth. I was angry, my husband works construction, he works very hard. He is a decent man that doesn't take anything from anyone. I paid for the tenders I missed. I left the store. We didn't care about the money, it was the quality of the food you can expect from Albertsons. Well you could have expected from them. We shopped Albertsons for their quality of groceries. After listening to that woman I will never shop there again. I am talking to an attorney also and my church group, we will pray for that woman. You should not slander anyone.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Open Nature Lamb and Brown Rice was not a product my two large dogs would eat. There is a 100% money back guarantee posted on the bag which I did not attempt to verify. I hope by sharing my experience you are able to make the right choice for your pets.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I recently moved to Vegas and starting shopping at my local Albertsons. I soon came to realize that their produce is not fresh at all. I bought a small container of grape tomatoes, only to find out that they were rotten when I got home. I was looking for vinegar, so I found the oil but not vinegar. I asked an employee and they told me it was 2 aisles down. Why would the oil and vinegar not be together? I was buying black bean and practically every can was dented. Not a little dented, but really dented. My husband bought shrimp, only to discover when he got home that they were bad. This store has got to get its act together.

Albertsons Company Information