2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

Albertsons Reviews

Original review: July 20, 2019

After purchasing chicken tenders and ranch dip at the Albertsons at 4800 Blue Diamond Las Vegas NV 89139. We were disappointed with the quality, they were so hard you couldn't bite them. My husband went in to complain and the customer service rep accused him of digging in the trash. She said the deli opened at 9 a.m they should be fresh. It was 10:30a.m my husband was outraged and left. He told me what happened and I went inside. Not to complain but fix my mistake. This was our first time through self check out and we had two bags of tenders...I only scanned one. I don't know what happened. While I was waiting this customer service rep is going on and on with this guy picking up Western Union about my husband digging in the trash to get money, how some people are.

Then again with the operation manager more lies flying out her mouth. I was angry, my husband works construction, he works very hard. He is a decent man that doesn't take anything from anyone. I paid for the tenders I missed. I left the store. We didn't care about the money, it was the quality of the food you can expect from Albertsons. Well you could have expected from them. We shopped Albertsons for their quality of groceries. After listening to that woman I will never shop there again. I am talking to an attorney also and my church group, we will pray for that woman. You should not slander anyone.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Open Nature Lamb and Brown Rice was not a product my two large dogs would eat. There is a 100% money back guarantee posted on the bag which I did not attempt to verify. I hope by sharing my experience you are able to make the right choice for your pets.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I recently moved to Vegas and starting shopping at my local Albertsons. I soon came to realize that their produce is not fresh at all. I bought a small container of grape tomatoes, only to find out that they were rotten when I got home. I was looking for vinegar, so I found the oil but not vinegar. I asked an employee and they told me it was 2 aisles down. Why would the oil and vinegar not be together? I was buying black bean and practically every can was dented. Not a little dented, but really dented. My husband bought shrimp, only to discover when he got home that they were bad. This store has got to get its act together.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Albertsons had 3 days sale on blueberry 6 oz package for $1.25. The sale was for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I came in store #212 on 8350 Cheyenne Ave in Las Vegas on Friday around 7 PM. Bought 2 boxes of blueberries instead of $2.50 the cashier demanded $7.98. I mentioned to him that they are on sale for $1.25 each. He corrected the amount to $2.50 total. I asked the cashier how come he does not know that they are on sale. And I am sure that I am not the first person buying blueberries today. His reply was that the store changes prices frequently. The item was on sale for the last 19 hrs. It happened to me many times before, when items are on sale. I think that Albertsons knowingly ripping off customers. I tried many stores and same thing happened in all of them!!

Original review: April 7, 2019
          Hi. So, I'm leaving a 1 review only because I can't give a zero because I purchased ground beef yesterday, and I open the ground beef, I found spoilage underneath the fresh produce. I took a video of everything. I couldn't get it on my computer. This is the video. And all of that is fresh ground beef covered by spoilage of ground beef. Like, I don't understand how this is acceptable. I have a young child at home, and if I've given this to her, supposed she was sick, supposed she got really sick and I have to take to the hospital? This is unacceptable. Really bad. This is the second time I purchased beef from this store and found spoilage. Another thing is that they have containers with yogurts. And all of those yogurts are pretty much expired. Expiration date-- passed expiration date, and it's all hidden in the back. I don't understand what's going on. I really don't understand. At all. That is the second half of it, and I separated everything 'cause I don't want everything on my counter, but wow.
          How do I know I can trust these reviews about Albertsons?

Original review: March 26, 2019

I have done the majority of my shopping at this store for the last 15 years. It is not the nearest nor is it the least expensive. However, it has a wide variety of merchandise and a outstanding produce and meat department. It is always clean and well staffed. And, best of all the employees are excellent. They are friendly, knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Overpriced, and receipt is a nightmare to decipher. It's very common to be ripped off by incorrect prices on their advertised items. Produce is wilted, overpriced. Meat dept = beef packages 95% lean priced higher, but when you cook it, the water and fat content is as bad as the cheapest 75%.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I am so sick and tired of Albertsons on 32nd street in Yuma AZ. You have to use the app in order to get their sales. They make the miserable job of grocery shopping harder then it needs to be. Their new app you have to check off what you are buying before you buy it. Then if you're lucky you might get the discount or not. If you complain in store it doesn't make any difference. I don’t want to shop and feel like I am working. Absolute worst store around. People who work there are either just stupid or they don’t give a damn. There is absolutely no work ethic in the place. Until they get rid of the card which is just a way so they can advertise a sale and not give it to you. Horrible place to shop. Fry's and Walmart will have to do.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Had a seven day sale large eggs $.99 dozen with coupon. I went in late day 2 no stock. I live close to 2 stores so I went in both stores day 3 & 4 no stock. Finally day 6 I asked for a rain check. Checker said not until final day. This is the store on 17th street in Santa Ana, CA. I won't be back. Stater Brothers is 2 blocks further and cheaper and better!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Alpina, CA 91916. 10:13 am 4:42 PM on September 18, 2018. I was overcharged for a 6-8oz of cheese that was supposed to be free on the Just for U app, a pack of 8 cheese that was on sale for 4.99 (charge at the register for 7.99) and a loaf of bread that was in the fab 5 for 99c (charged 1.99). Looking at my receipt, I see that I was overcharged and cashier sent me to another cashier that was not happy that she had to do the refund. Albertsons continues to overcharge consumers millions of dollar without consequences. Then he refunded my money and didn't apologize for the inconvenience or nothing. Consumers check your receipts and make your complaints here.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Albertsons Company Information