Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
Founded in 1983, Worldwide Steel Buildings produces both steel trusses and prefabricated steel buildings. The company is headquartered in Peculiar, Mo.
- Residential option: Worldwide Steel Buildings is one of the few companies best known for creating steel structures that people can live in.
- Wide experience: The company has sold and delivered steel buildings to customers in all 50 states, and it has experience creating structures to withstand the elements no matter what the climate is.
- Hangar specialists: The company has earned a reputation as an expert in the aircraft hangar manufacturing business and is a member of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
- Years of experience: Worldwide Steel Buildings is one of the longest-operating manufacturers of steel buildings.
- Free quote: Worldwide Steel Buildings works with customers interested in its services and products and gives them a free quote for their project before any commitment is made.
- Best for Individual property owners, industrial businesses, farm owners, municipal facilities and storage facilities.
Compare Steel Buildings
Worldwide Steel Buildings Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Worldwide Steel Buildings
- Worldwide Steel Buildings, PO Box 5588
- Postal Code:
- United States