RHINO Steel Building Systems
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
RHINO Steel Building Systems expert review by Joseph Truini
RHINO Steel Building Systems is based out of Denton, Texas. The company has been manufacturing steel buildings since 1998.
- Blog: The company website features a blog with informative stories about steel buildings.
- International sales: The company sells products in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Product variety: RHINO creates steel buildings—in seven different framing styles—for a variety of purposes, including restaurants, aircraft hangars, warehouses, storage facilities and churches.
- Recycled material: As an eco-conscious company, RHINO makes its structures from 89.5 percent recycled materials.
- Video instructions: RHINO steel not only sends written installation instructions with a purchased building, but video demonstrations as well.
- Best for: Individual property owners, industrial businesses, farm owners, municipal facilities and storage facilities.
Home Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
RHINO Steel Building Systems Company Information
- Company Name:
- RHINO Steel Building Systems
- Year Founded:
- 4305 I-35 North
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (888) 320-7466