2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.54/5

Dynacraft Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dynacraft?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dynacraft?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

This company is terrible. I called to have my very expensive unit taken care of. It’s not working of course as I’ve read in every other review of this company. The customer service manager told me to call a place to work on it, which they told me they hadn’t worked with the company due to lack of communication and terrible products. I am beyond appalled as they have not resolved the issue and are now drawing out a very long nightmare. My poor kid can’t enjoy his gift from Christmas.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

Do not buy these bikes. I bought one for my wife and opened the box and both tires are so bent. They include a paper with the owners manual saying, "Do Not Return to Store, Call or Email Customer Service First." So I did and they got back to me in 2 weeks and told them what was wrong and then didn't hear from them for another month. They asked for receipt and serial number and video and said they would replace what was wrong, which I gave them, then 2 more weeks go by and somebody else writes to go on their site to register for the extended warranty. So they lied and dragged out the emails for so long so I didn't have a chance to return it to Walmart. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND THIS BIKE OR COMPANY TO ANYBODY, EVER! Worst customer service. They lie and their products are complete trash. I don't like leaving bad reviews but what they did was completely unacceptable.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

My daughter received a brand new bike as a gift. Within months the wheels warped. Jumped through hoops just to get ahold of customer service only to be told it's not covered. They did not stand behind their products!!!!

Original review: June 3, 2020

I purchased this product for my 3 year old son at Christmas and it did not last through April. The Control Module burnt and I contacted Dynacraft and provided all the information needed and no response. I just need to know how to purchase a replacement since this part is not available except through Dynacraft. Still no response. Due to COVID-19 Dynacraft is unable to be contacted by phone; they are only reachable by e-mail and obviously its gonna take longer to get the part than the toy actually worked,

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I purchased the Tony Hawk Dynacraft bike in August. It was delivered two weeks late. Upon arrival the hand grips were deformed, I jump through the hoops that their company requires to have the hand grips replaced. December 1st I received the replacement hand grips. The originals were red matching the bike. The replacements are clear. Something you would buy at Walmart. Service representative said there's nothing they can do about it. Very poor product. Very poor corporation. Do not buy from them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Nobody ever answers the 800 phone line, they dont even man the CA office number that's listed. After about a week emailing back and forth I was asked if I had a multimeter as if I was a technician. There's no service center within reasonable distance unless you think an 8 hours drive is reasonable.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Do not ever buy anything made by Dynacraft. We bought my son a Home Depot battery ride on dump truck. Within a year the steering wheel broke off on 2 pieces. I called for parts. They tell me none are currently available. Could Take 1 to 3 month to come from China!!! Also it falls apart all the time to the point I have bolted many parts back on where their cheap rivets broke!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I’d say that the balance bike itself is maybe a 3. It’s decent. Kinda cheap but that’s what you’ll probably pay. We’ll see how long the lifetime frame and fork do. One of the bolts they gave was the incorrect size. Fortunately, it was for a non-essential part (front wheel well). Now, in regards to customer support, I gave them a 2. The gal was friendly, and at least they answered the phone eventually. But when I told them the issue with the incorrect bolt, they told me to go to a local hardware store and get the part myself.

While, financially, it’s not a deal. Maybe will cost me $0.50 or so. It bothers me that they won’t even bother attempting to remedy the problem that was their mistake and their own fault. I mean, the part, postage and effort MAYBE would have cost them $3. Maybe they just see the fix so minute that they don’t care but I believe that is a terrible way to do business - making your customers fix your mistake. My guess is, if you buy something and it isn’t missing any parts, you’ll be fine. Otherwise, wish you better luck than me.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I bought a 6V ride on Unicorn for my 4 year old for Christmas. It never would charge or work. I called the day after Christmas and have been still, in February, getting the run around from them. Kellen is a joke in customer service. They refuse to replace the item and want me to take apart the motor and battery and try to fix it myself!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Purchased a 6 volt light up handlebars Jurassic world for my grandson for Christmas. Never use it. Won't charge. Called customer service. Representative was very rude/disrespectful. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Dynacraft Company Information