1.22/5

404 Dick's Sporting Goods Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

For some Synchrony Financial lowered my credit limit for the Dick's Sporting Goods Score Rewards store card to pretty much nothing. I shopped faithfully at Dick's Sporting Goods for years without issues. My family and I enjoy going to Dick's Sporting Goods during the holidays, particularly on BF. However, this year there are plenty of choices! During a time when stores are chomping at the bit for business, financial companies like Synchrony do their best to put retail chains out of business. Look what happened to Bon Ton and Sears. It's a huge ** to consumers!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Just visited the location in Mt. Juliet TN looking to purchase a set of golf clubs as an anniversary gift for my husband. We waited for almost an hour for someone to help us, and even asked at the service desk for assistance. Never had anyone help us so needless to say, we’ll be spending our $2000 elsewhere.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I recently purchased an item for my son online for approximately $140. I paid via PayPal and was to receive the item Monday. Today is Friday. Upon checking the shipping status I noticed that the shipment said it was delivered, but I never received the package. I then called UPS who said they delivered the package to a different address and had me look for the package. It was never found. They said they weren't at fault because the shipping address on the package was incorrect. I checked my email and the shipping address was indeed incorrect. I contacted Dick's customer support Tuesday and explained the situation to them and they had another package sent out to me to the correct address and I received it today. I am very satisfied with my experience with Dick's. UPS is another story.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

On October 9 Ashley from customer service left a message to apologize for a terrible experience in a Dick's store in Pembroke Pines. She advised to call ‭+1 (877) 846-9997‬ to add feedback. I called today October 11 and spoke to Anitra who did not understand a word I said and was plainly rude that she will not listen to this all day long. Your company from store manager to customer service is absolutely a disgrace. I will make sure media such as TV, radio and the internet will get the whole story of your work quality.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I was in Dick's on Staten Island New York looking for soft baits and hooks. The merchandise was scattered all over the place, (including thrown in the bottom shelf) and in totally different spots from where it should be. After finding practically nothing I wanted, 4 items, I went to checkout which was slow as crap. The fishing department manager, I assume, came to the register and told me I should put things back where they go. I told him that ** was all over the place and the department is a joke. I will not be shopping at Dick's again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dicks Sporting Goods?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I purchased a Nike jacket for my grandson and paid for it to ship 2 day air. I looked at tracking the next day and it said Thurs by 8pm. (On time 42 miles from my house). Then the next day it jumped from Thurs to Sat and was in Louisville, KY (1200 miles away). The shipping dept created the label as GROUND not 2nd day air like I paid for. Now today it says TUES delivery and is in Portland, OR (2342 miles away) and still has to come back to Colorado where it began! It will be grossly late - I will have to pay to ship it to my grandson and by Tuesday we will be different states again (IL & CO). And the worst thing is that Dicks Sporting Goods could care less. Big deal they refunded me my shipping charges because they messed up and acted like they were giving me the moon. Sent them Facebook messages and got 1 apology and then no more communication. Sorry sorry way to treat a repeat customer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

We ordered shoes online, and they created a UPS shipping label but never shipped. A week later the ordered said complete although they never shipped. Called and they reissued a new order, and promised to give us free express shipping. 3 days later the new order never they gave us is not even registered on the website order tracking. I spoke with them again, and they said the new order didn't qualify for express shipping and they were not going to honor their own promise of express shipping, and said their shipping is never guaranteed by time or date, it is just an estimate and could take 3 weeks or longer. We will never order from here again, or do business with them in any way ever again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Bought my husband a new mountain bike at the Firewheel Mall location in Garland Texas. Wanted to make sure everything was working fine before I left the store, but apparently they have no one that is competent in the bike department. Store manager even said how bad the technician who assembles the bikes is and that they always have problems with their bikes. I wound up taking the bike to a local bike shop for repairs. Yes, repairs on a $600 new bike. Dick’s, step it up!!!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought this product (Saris Bones 3-Bike Trunk Vehicle Rack) few months ago, It made a dent on my minivan on the back door. I wrote a review on Dick's site to make sure nobody else should damage their car with this product. Dick's confirmed the receiving the comment, but they would not post it. One thing is to sell the bad product by mistake. But to cover that up and continue selling it - that's very bad.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Ordered a ping pong table for my youngest son and it isn't available to be delivered so I said pick up in store... chose a store with stock only to get an email that my order was cancelled because they don't have any. They suggested I waited until the next flash sale and I told them even when you look online no stores in my area have any tables so it makes no difference. Why do you put big items on sale that are not available to everyone. I dislike Dick's. Overpriced and never helpful in the stores either. I hope Amazon shuts them down.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I purchased a GT Aggressor Pro bike at Dick’s on July 4th 2017. Along with the bike I purchased the warranty maintenance plan suggested by the associate; a 2 year warranty plan that cost me $46.99+tax. I purchased this bike at Sycamore Commons 10530 Ne Parkway, Suite J - Matthews, NC 28105, not sure about store number.

Beginning July this year I took the bike back to the same store for tune up included with warranty plan and general check up. Left the bike at store on a Sunday, and on Tuesday ** called me letting me know the bike needed parts replaced that were included in warranty plan. He also told me that he was going on vacation for a week and that he would order the parts before leaving. I was able to pick up my bike so I could ride it while he went on vacation. A week later I took the bike back for repair (Sunday) and waited to hear from **.

Two weeks went by, and I never heard from ** so I called to find out that the bike had not been touched, and it was just hanging from the ceiling. Meanwhile, I hadn’t been able to ride my bike for over 2 weeks. When I asked why such a delay in repairing the bike I was informed that ** only works one night per week (Tuesday), and he has to fix the bikes but also assemble bikes for the store. I was extremely upset that when I bought the warranty/maintenance suggested plan no one mentioned that there is only one technician that works only one night per week. I find that inadmissible for a company as big as Dick’s.

I went to pick up my bike that day with nothing repaired, and spoke to ** and the store manager that told me I could have gone to another store where they have more technicians. I bought my bike at that store, I purchased the warranty/maintenance plan at that store, and I live in the neighborhood, I didn’t think I had to go to another store for fast service (that was a first I heard of it). ** also guaranteed me that he was waiting on the parts for the bike but until I called that day there was no communication. If there had been communication I could have picked up my bike and ride it until the parts came in.

So basically I purchased a maintenance plan that I did not use, I have now this bike for sale, and I will never enter a Dick’s store in my life again. Also, every time I went to that store I had to request for someone to come to the Bikes department, and it was always ** from Guns department that had to come. I believe investing in more labor would be helpful to customers.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I was shopping at the Dick's Sporting Goods in the Dayton Mall over the weekend. It is my son's first year playing football and we went out to get all of his stuff. I purchased his cleats a football a pair of socks a cap a pair of football gloves a water bottle among other things. The next day I am getting the bags ready for my son to go to football and realize the gloves are not in there. I call the store and let them know that one of the items I purchased was not there. I was told by management that they would review the tapes and give me a call back to let me know if my statement was true. I have worked in retail management almost 20 years, I have never even thought about telling a customer that I would review the tapes because I do not believe them when they did not receive an item.

When a customer takes time out of their day to call about something that was left there, the customer should be apologized to for the mistake that the store has caused. They should apologize for the fact that that customer has to come back up to the store to receive their merchandise. There should be no mention of having to review a security tape to see if the customer is lying. I felt like they were telling me I was lying and trying to steal from this company. If this was only a five or $10 item I would just go buy another one but these were a $25 pair of football gloves. I have never had a worst customer experience in my life.

I will be sure to tell every person I encounter and everybody in the entire School District to not go to Dick's for their sporting needs. I will definitely not be returning for the next 8 years that my son is in School playing sports. This shows that this company does not value their customers or their experiences within the store. The way to build a company and create a positive Revenue over last years is by building customer relations. When you have a bad experience in a store you tell everyone, when you have a good experience in the store you might tell a few people. It looks like the majority of the stores reviews are definitely not satisfactory.

Original review: June 13, 2018

This is the second time I've had problems with Dick's Sporting Goods. This past order was by far the worst response from Dick's Sporting Goods. My husband ordered a Bauer Hockey Shield for my son who plays hockey, this was his gift for doing well in school. So he ordered the shield and it finally came today! Well the shield was supposed to come with a hockey helmet bag, and mounting screws for the old helmet and new shield. Guess what didn't come??? The hockey bag and the mounting equipment! I emailed customer service, and nothing in return. The customer service emailed me back their response was basically either return at the store for a full refund which was over 60.00 or send back the shield and, "We will send out another after that has gotten back to us." The shield was ordered online because their store didn't have it. I will never spend any more money online for Dick's or in the store.

Original review: June 5, 2018

My most recent order online was terrible and I am done doing business with Dick's because of that experience. I used both the chat and phone number for customer service but nobody helped me. No one would answer my question or give me any solutions. When I placed my order and printed my receipt it said it would be one price but then a minute later I got an email with a completely different higher price. That is completely shady and misleading. No one answered why that happened or why my card is being charged for way more than what their website and receipt originally said. I would've canceled but no one was helpful and now I will return just on the principle of not supporting shady businesses.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I ordered two jerseys online and selected IN STORE pickup. However, when I arrived at the store to pick up the jerseys, the store only gave me one jersey and said the other one had been shipped to me and wouldn't arrive until 10 days out. I needed it for a sports event that night which is the reason I ordered two jerseys in the first place and selected IN STORE pickup--one for each of my sons.

Instead of cancelling the shipment of the second jersey and giving me the jersey that I'd ordered online (which they had in stock) they told me I could purchase ANOTHER jersey and then when the jersey I'd ordered came in the mail, I could come in and get a refund for it. So essentially they wanted me to pay for 3 jerseys so that I could leave the store with 2. I called customer service for their help and was told the same thing. I literally made the online order 45 minutes before arriving at the store to pick it up. There is NO WAY the other jersey had already shipped in 45 minutes. I will take my business back to Academy from now on where they actually care about their customers. I can see that your store is called DICK'S for a very good reason.

Original review: April 29, 2018

DICK'S business practices are seriously flawed. As a customer, I have been treated very, very poorly. Let me explain what has happened up to this point. On April 12 I placed an order for a set of golf clubs. I received a delivery date of 4/18. My wife stayed home on 4/18 to accept the delivery. The clubs did not arrive on 4/18. Over the course of 4/18 and the following two days at no time did I receive a call, email or text message from DICK'S to inform me of the status of my clubs. Concerned and pressed for time because of an upcoming golf trip I had to call your customer service department to get an order status. I was informed that the clubs were lost! And when I say lost, I mean a DICK'S customer service rep told me that they had no idea where the clubs were.

At this point the DICK'S customer service rep presented me with two options - cancel the order outright or cancel the order and place another "2nd" order. I asked that a 2nd order for the clubs be placed. The customer service rep then told me she was going to place a 2nd order. At which point I thought that the order was placed...however... I checked my email on 4/21 and saw that the 1st order was canceled but I saw no information that a 2nd order had been placed. This seemed suspicious, so I once again called customer service. I was informed by the representative that the 2nd order was never placed. I was a bit annoyed but since I still wanted the clubs I worked with the representative and placed the 2nd order. She discounted the clubs as compensation and I received a delivery date of 4/28. I thought everything was finally straightened out however...

4/28 came and went and no clubs. On 4/30 I checked my tracking order to check on the status of the order. I discovered the order was canceled! Confused, at 11 AM I placed another call to customer service to find out why the order was canceled. The customer service rep told me that the order was canceled due to the item being out of stock. I couldn't believe it. Infuriated and frantic because of my upcoming golf trip, I asked that I speak with a manager and I was forwarded to a call center supervisor. She told me she was sorry and I think she expected me to be satisfied with a simple "we're sorry".

I explained to her that as a customer I need to be compensated for my trouble by finding the exact clubs or clubs that are similar to the clubs that I purchased in one of the DICK'S stores for me to pick up (I do not trust their courier service). She then forwarded me to some DICK'S store clerk in Freehold and dropped off the call. She actually dumped me on some guy who works in the store and bailed. Incredible! This store guy was apologetic and tried to help but did not have the clubs in stock and was not authorized to make me an offer for another set...so...

This store guy told me my only recourse is to call customer service...again!!! So this time my wife called customer service. She had to once again explain the history behind this debacle to someone else. In fact, it is now 2 PM and she is still on the phone with customer service. Another thing worth mentioning, DICK'S customer service rep actually questioned if the 1st order was really lost, basically calling me a liar. So not only did DICK'S waste my time, not only did they lose an item that I had purchased and then didn't have the decency to contact me and tell me that they lost it, not only did they sell me the same item for the 2nd time and not actually have the item in stock and not have the decency to contact me to tell me, but one of their reps actually questioned my credibility? I'm stunned that a retail company would treat a customer this poorly.

So as of 2 PM, this matter has not been resolved. I am now being told by the rep that the only compensation that DICK'S will offer is points on some reward program or an offer to buy more expensive clubs. This is absolutely ridiculous. In fact, it seems that the initial discounted offer on the clubs was some sort of scam to lure me into buying more expensive clubs. However, I am completely resolved to escalate this matter as far up the chain as possible and to use social media as a way to explain to potential customers that they treat customers like garbage. They've wasted my time and aggravated me to no end.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Ordered an incline trainer online. When it came in the electrical system was not working. Took them over three weeks to come get the equipment and it sat in my living room and pieces for over a week. Then I had to rent a truck and build a second one to replace the first one. And now it’s taking over a month to get my refund back for the first one. I will never deal with them again.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Well like another customer stated my account was arbitrarily closed for 2 NSF charges due to some accounting mistakes, really just bad timing. Nothing else. I have made so many purchases with my Dick's Sporting Goods card and after I was chased out of their Torrance store for their own shipping error I had a terrible taste in my mouth and just didn't want their business anymore. Both charges wouldn't even amount to 100.00. Plus they practice predatory lending...

Original review: April 18, 2018

After I spent around 2,000 with them over the short period of time I had the card they decided to close my account due to a return payment for 79$ which was retried and paid. They then closed my account by falsely stating that closing my account was due to one a return payment not the fact that I have not been using the card because if you don't have the Mastercard emblem you are not allowed to make online purchases. This is predatory lending because if I had known this was a clause in their card agreement right when I signed up I wouldn't have gotten the card period.

I was also sent a large order that was someone else's order with my own and had no receipt and wanted to return the clothing to the store and when I went to the Torrance, CA location to return the items no one could assist me. One of their floor managers was there and he accused me of theft, threw the clothes in my face and followed me out the store and threatened to call the police on me. Fabulous way to treat your customers. Glad they canceled it. Good riddance. You are an corporate embarrassment... Synchrony Bank needs to get slapped in the face with a nice class action suit for predatory lending as I have a Living Spaces card and they charged me $600.00 interest on my 600.00 balance.

Original review: April 16, 2018

DICK’S SPORTING GOODS – A pitiful online order, delivery and return system. What a nightmare! I am an experienced online shopper with a Master's Degree in Business, used to efficient, effective service from many online retailers such as Amazon. So I expected more of the same – but not from Dick’s who I tried once and will not use again! Poor delivery – poor return system – poor customer service department – poor accounting! And I am out $18.11!

Here’s What Happened: On March 16/2018, with the assistance of a salesperson from the Brownsville Texas Dick’s store, I placed an online order for a pair of golf shoes that they were out of stock in the store. He assured me that there would be no delivery charge, and that if they didn’t fit, I could return them without shipping charges. On March 26th, the shoes arrived three days AFTER the promised delivery date. I returned the shoes the next day because they did not fit, following the instructions in the package (I was surprised because they did not provide a return UPS sticker) and was charged $18.11 at our local UPS store!

As I was due to leave Texas the next day, I did not quibble over the charge but complained. (I have the receipt for the UPS charge.) I wrote an email to Customer service complaining about the UPS charge when shipping was supposed to be free. I got NO response. I have been awaiting a credit to my ISA account since then. It is now April 16th – one month after this process started and I still don’t have my money back for the shoes.

I called Dick’s customer service today. The agent I spoke with was very nice but could do nothing. She had no record of my email complaint. She didn’t know why the shoes were late. She didn’t know why they didn’t include a UPS return label in the box. She said I could have taken the shoes back to a Dick’s store, but the nearest Dick’s store is a 50-minute drive away (until the McAllen store opens). She said that my account had been credited on April 13th but that it would take three to five business days to clear. That means it could take up to April 20th, if the system is reliable, which I now doubt. I hope that the call “was recorded”.

So: 1. Dick's has had my money since March 26th. 2. The delivery was late. 3. It cost me an additional $18.11 and my time to return the shoes. 4. No-one at Customer Service responded to my email and they have no record of receiving it. 5. After all of this rotten experience, I am still waiting for my $151.54 credit to my VISA. I will not use Dick’s again. I will not recommend it to any of my friends or colleagues.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I'm writing to share a recent experience at the Augusta Mall location, in Augusta, Georgia; wherein, I and my companions, were verbally assaulted, by a sales associate. On Sunday, April 8, 2018, my companion, son, and his companion, arrive at Dick's Sporting Goods, Augusta Mall location. I inquired with the young lady behind the service desk/register, the location of the inversion tables. She did not necessarily answer but instead looked hesitantly at the other cashier when she bopped up, and explained that they have to use locks so we wouldn't be able to actually hang. I said, "Thank you, I understood," and asked again, where they were located. She finally pointed, and, off we went to look.

We arrive at the section where three inversion table models are displayed. My group is looking them over when a male sales associate, in a light purple shirt, comes out from the back, and asks if we need any help. I looked at him, and said, "We are definitely buying an inversion table. At the moment, we are deciding which model, so at this moment, I do not believe we need help but when we make our decision, just be around then so you can pull it, and we can get on out of here." He nodded his head, agreed with me, laughed, and said, "Let me know if you have any questions."

In hindsight, this where I should have asked, "Which models do you have in stock?" But, I didn't because, well, gosh darn, Dick's is a pretty major retail store. I honestly didn't think that stock would be an issue. And, at this point, begs the question, why didn't the sales associate actually do his job and go check which were in stock for the customer to purchase when the customer flat out told him exactly what they were looking for upon initial contact? To continue with the story, we spend ten, fifteen minutes discussing, and we decide we wanted the more expensive Teeter model, for $399 and change. We look around to locate the sales associate, he's nowhere to be found. We search, we ask, we ask, we search. At this point, no one is helping us.

Finally, he bops back around, I smile and tell him the model we've decided upon, joking that they've selected the most expensive. He walks over to it, looks at the tag, looks back at me and says, "Let me check to see if we have it in stock." I looked at him, and said okay. Admittedly, a bit irritated that he didn't take the time before to look what he had in stock, if there was a possibility of a stock issue. He takes leave, we wait, and wait. The sales associate comes back, and informs us that he doesn't have two of the three models in stock. TWO of the three models NOT in stock. I then ask my one and only, very reasonable question, "When will you have them in stock?" His answer was, "I don't know." And, said it, with a very lackadaisical, mocking, laughing tone in his voice. At that point, "I turned and said, "Well, you're useless." And, walked to the front of the store.

Having trained in customer service for over 30 years (Fortune 100), the one answer that is overwhelmingly unacceptable in any given sales opportunity, is the response, "I don't know." It is an absolutely inappropriate response. His response should have been, "Let me check", but it wasn't. For me, that sales associate had become useless. I was there to purchase an inversion table, and HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP ME, was unable OR UNWILLING to answer my ONE question.

As I was walking out, I stopped at the register of the only associate that appeared to know anything, the same one that directed us to the inversion table display area, and explained to her what had just happened. The male sales associate literally CHASES me down, and starts yelling at me! Screaming at me, shouting over me and the other female sales associate, "I asked you if you had any questions. You should have asked me your questions when I asked you if you had any?" SCREAMING at me, physically posturing his body, raising his hands over his head YELLING, and conducting himself in a HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE AND UNCALLED FOR MANNER, "Have a blessed day." No less than a dozen times. Literally, shouting me down, my companions down, overtalking the poor little female sales associate.

He became UNGLUED, PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE with a female customer, and your other female employees. It was the worst display of misogynistic, religiosity driven behavior I've ever witnessed. So, this sales associates, instead of doing his job, treats a customer who has made it clear that they are buying, no actual sales skills needed, just the stock to actually purchase an item ends up getting chased out of the store by a screaming sales associate??? I called the store yesterday, Monday, April 9th, early morning, and did speak with a young man that identified himself as Corey. Considering how upset I was when I spoke with him, he handled himself quite well. He took my name and number, said he would conduct an investigation, get with his personnel director.

I explained to him, in no uncertain terms, that I feel that this male associate needs to be dismissed. He said he would get back to me, and believe he did, but I didn't answer. I've chosen to deal with this matter going forward, in written form. I also decided to not send this communication until today so that I could calm down, attempt to see the situation from all points of view, and I keep coming back to we were mistreated, BADLY, by your sales associate, and something needs to be done, so I will speak up, out, and against this sales associate.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I placed an order for cleats and a softball glove last Tuesday. At that time I was charged for the amount owed. Two days later I am again charged for one of the items that was shipped. Resulting in an overdraft in my checking account. I called Customer Service and before I could even speak to someone the voice message was already explaining that they authorize the card when the ordered is placed and they again charge it when the order is shipped. Nowhere on the website did I see that they would do this, only after the fact. I did not authorize them to charge my account twice, even though one is an "authorization". I was not happy so I was given a reference number and was told I would be getting an email in 24 hrs. This was Thursday, it is now Monday! I am beyond frustrated and disappointed in the customer service with Dick's and will no longer be shopping with this company.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Purchased item online for in-store pick up. I was notified that because I didn’t pick up on time they canceled the order. I had no idea on the time limit. I was out of town traveling so I could not make it into store right away. I felt confident since I have my CC number I would at least have a week to pick up my product. I feel that I should have been notified that my order was going to canceled instead of receiving an email stating that my order is canceled. Rhonda or Ronda needs proper training when it comes to customer service. Dick’s has now lost a customer to Amazon.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I was in the Butler PA store October of 2017 looking at a crossbow when a store manager came up and said, "We are running a 25% back on your purchase when you sign up for a Dick's credit card." Seemed like a no brainer since the crossbow, arrows and case were very close to $2000 so I signed up and made purchase. I asked for any paperwork on this deal. "None available", I was told, "Just watch for your voucher in the mail." It’s now April 2018. After visits to the store, calls and emails to Dick's customer service and calls to credit card... I was told something got mishandled at the register and I’m ** out of luck... I’m so done with Dick's. Closed all accounts, there are so many options online to purchase products... No one needs to put up with being lied to and screwed over...

Original review: March 30, 2018

I went in yesterday (YORK PA) and purchased a pair of tennis shoes for my son. I asked about military discounts and without hesitation, the young man entered a code for the "heroes" discount. Today, I went to purchase volleyball shoes for my daughter. When I asked for the discount and showed my ID, the girl radio'ed to ask about it. Someone told her they don't have one. I informed them, I received it just the day before. They would not give me the discount. I called the corporate office and was on hold for 10 minutes before customer personnel got on the phone, telling me they don't have the discount. I asked to speak to a manager and was on hold another ten minutes. Finally, my call was transferred to which no one would answer for ten minutes. I hung up the phone. I will NEVER shop at a Dick's Sporting Goods store again. All this in light of them getting political!! Must be run by liberals who don't give a ** about anything but your money!

Original review: March 10, 2018

I am disappointed with the decision by Dick's to stop selling AR style rifles. I thought Dick's was a company that was knowledgeable about firearms and supported the 2nd amendment. This decision shows me that neither belief is true. I thought Dick's knew that the things that make an AR an "assault rifle' are purely cosmetic and they don't fire faster than any semi-automatic that you sell. The push to ban "Assult Rifles" is just part of the left's plan to eventually ban all firearms and Dick's has for whatever reason joined them. I do not in any way support companies that do not strongly support my 2nd amendment rights and I will never again buy from Dick's and will encourage other like-minded sportsmen to do the same.

Original review: March 3, 2018

With Amazon delivering over 1,600,000 packages a day you would think Dick’s could manage a dozen. It’s unfortunate I enlisted their services to deliver a heavy bag & stand to my residence. They could only manage to get it less than 1/3 right. One of two boxes arrived and the one that did contained an incorrect packing slip from another item not belonging to me. I’m now seriously concerned about the treadmill I ordered and scheduled to arrive on Monday. I assure you it won’t take much to lose this customer for life. Best improve your game and leave this one to the pros.

Original review: March 3, 2018

My kids are avid sports enthusiasts as well as my sport shooting interests. We have spent a lot of money here. Never again. Keep discriminating against customers based on age and we will find another source for our products. You’ve made your move, and we as customers will do the same. Good to know you don’t need our money, you won’t be getting it.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Hell will freeze over, TWICE, before I ever step foot into Dick's Sporting Goods. They refuse to sell my 20 year old son a gun because he's not 21? He can die on the battlefield for their rights but he can't defend his wife at home?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

As an avid sports family, we shop at Dick's Sporting Goods frequently - among the sports my family enjoy is Sporting Clays. However, your company has chosen to stop selling to my young adult athletes the #1 necessary equipment needed for our family sport - shotguns. Who is Dick's to choose what sports my children choose to compete in and purchase the necessary equipment for. We have in the past purchased several shotguns and numerous other sports equipment from Dick's... This ends today I'm sorry to say. I know we are just one family & this will probably have little effect on a large company's bottom line, however this is really our only recourse for a family that is having a so called sporting goods store dictate what sports are appropriate for young athletes to play.

Dick's Sporting Goods Company Information