2. Solar Energy
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Zenernet helps homeowners get a better deal on energy and take charge of how they power their lives. Cut expenses, lock in a better rate on energy, and gain independence from your utility company with Zenernet. The business prides itself on delivering the best customer experience in solar, beginning with a fully remote consultation, and it is the only company in the industry to offer modular pricing, which lets you only pay for the system you want. Installations are carried out by experienced local installers, ensuring your solar investment supports your local area.

Zenernet’s low-pressure customer experience starts with an in-depth, virtual consultation to educate homeowners on solar. An expert energy consultant answers all your questions about solar and helps you design a customized system — all from the comfort of your home.

Zenernet Call Now Toll Free (913) 303-8908 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Zenernet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenernet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenernet?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

Zenernet's representative up in California has been very professional. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable. He knew what he was talking about. He knew what he needed to provide to the customer. He would always return a phone call and always follow up. I'm very happy about the way he treated us. We talked four or five times and we had very good conversation all the time. I’m very satisfied. If someone asks me, I definitely will recommend his name. I like him.

Zenernet response

That's great, Akbal! We take a lot of pride in our team of energy experts, and we're glad to hear that you were impressed by our customer service. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Ricky ** and Robert ** were excellent in helping me with this solar system. I would highly recommend them to someone else looking into solar. Thank you very much! They were so professional and knowledgeable. I WOULD GIVE THEM SIX STARS IF I COULD.

Zenernet response

Awesome, Hillary! We really appreciate your feedback - thanks for working with us.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Mike took the time to explain everything thoroughly and worked with me to place the panels in the most ideal places considering our future home renovations. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Mike was great at using less words to get his point across so that is why I would recommend him.

Zenernet response

That's great, Haley! At Zenernet, it's our goal to provide our homeowners with efficient yet thorough consultations, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed your consultation with Mike. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Always responded immediately to any e-mail and call. Always updated the document contract per customer request. Always willing to negotiate and match any offer from other companies. Helped expedite the solar panel installation process by expediting the schedule of virtual survey.

Zenernet response

We're happy to hear that, Michael! Thanks for leaving us a review - if we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Robert ** gave us a good presentation regarding Zenernet Solar and provided us excellent information to help us make an informative decision. He was patient with us during the entire conversation and was able to give us answers to all our questions. Overall, it was a pleasant experience without the stress of pressure sales. He was helpful and straightforward. Thanks.

Zenernet response

That's awesome, Anne! We are very proud of our no-pressure approach and we're glad to hear you felt comfortable in making your own decision to go solar.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Robert was truly knowledgeable and helpful to make sure we go the right system for our new home. He took the time to explain everything so there will not be any unexpected surprises and I would recommend Zenernet to anyone looking to make the switch to solar.

Zenernet response

We're glad to hear that, Darren! Our energy experts want the best for every homeowner, so we're glad you felt confident and comfortable in making the decision to go solar. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Mike ** was my consultant he was very informative straight forward. We have talked with two other companies before. We had done our homework already we knew what we wanted he just helped us make our decision. He was professional not pushy and clear about answering our questions and concerns. I highly recommend Mike ** & Zenernet.

Zenernet response

We're happy to hear you noticed our no-pressure approach, Eddie! Please let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

It was a pleasure meeting and talking with Mike ** of Zenernet. He was able to provide explanations and graphics that helped my wife and I understand how a solar installation would work for us. We’ll be making a decision on this very soon. I would definitely recommend Zenernet to anyone looking for solar installation companies.

Zenernet response

Hi Rick - that's great to hear! We know that going solar is a big decision, which is why we make it our goal to help you understand the entire process from start to finish. If there's anything else we can do to help you in making your decision, please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I contacted multiple solar companies and Robert from Zenernet was the most helpful, transparent, and informative person I spoke to. Good prices and choices for panels and excellent customer communication. I ended up signing with another company based on some specific financial deals they had that worked slightly better for me but I would still recommend Zenernet as one of the top 2 solar companies to consider.

Zenernet response

Thank you for your review, Vesna! We're glad to hear you would recommend Zenernet as a top solar company to consider - please let us know if we can help with anything.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

So far I've only had the initial consultation. My conversation with Mike was very pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I did not get any aggressive sales pushes. Much appreciated!

Zenernet response

We're glad to hear that, David! At Zenernet, we emphasize our no-pressure approach - it's our priority to make sure each homeowner feels comfortable and confident in making the decision that's best for them.

Zenernet Company Information