Call toll free
4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Zenernet is on a mission to Accelerate Energy Independence for All - from leading the charge in energy independence and helping customers go solar today. They use the best-in-class panels and hardware, offer the strongest warranties in the industry, and provide sleek designs that look great for your home. Education is also a key part of the Zenernet experience, so you can take advantage of their no-pressure solar consultations to learn more. Best of all, their prices are competitive and transparent -- you won't waste your time haggling on price.

Call today for more information or if you're ready to make your home energy independent!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

Zenernet Reviews

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Very positive experience dealing with Heather. She explained product and company very well. The Information that she presented was very clear. I was told that she would call me at 11am and I did receive a phone call at that time. I truly appreciated that since my time is very valuable. Heather is a very positive and through person. I still have 2 other proposals that I will be looking at until I make my final decision as to whom I will go with. Heather asked me if she could follow up with me after reviewing these proposals. She said they would never want to lose a potential customer if it were due to cost. I was very impressed with her professionalism and willingness to follow up with me. Thank you Heather!

Zenernet response

Great to hear Marcos - best of luck with your decision and let us know if there's any way we can help!

Get expert buying tips about Solar Energy Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Jarrett was amazing and answered all my questions about going solar! He was extremely patient and knowledgeable about solar. I would recommend anyone thinking about going solar to give Zenernet a call. We spoke to 3 other solar companies and none of them treated us as well as Jarrett and the Zenernet team. The way I was able to design my system in real-time was very impressive and the quality of their products and warranties are the best when comparing to the other companies. Two thumbs up from us! Or better yet, 5 STARS!

Zenernet response

Thanks Alexa - glad to hear you're so happy with your experience working with us!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Thinking green, we wanted to go to an alternative power source and have always thought about either geothermal or solar energy. We decided to go with solar, and we're very happy with it. We found Zenernet on the internet and saw that it was among the top five solar companies. Their people came out and did a bunch of surveys. Since they were at the same latitude as we are and are out of Kansas, we were very impressed with the company. And that was another reason why we went with them.

We got the solar put in in mid-February, and so far, I love the service. You can’t see the solar panels when you look at the front of our house, so it wouldn’t detract from our curb appeal. Some people are worried about that, which I was not, but it’s nice that it’s out of view. It does make things nicer. Everything has been really good, and Zenernet's people have been following up well. They suggested an app on my phone that allows me to track my solar usage per day, so I can see for each day how well I’m doing. And I use the app almost every day.

We were on equal pay with Westar Energy here in Topeka. So, we were still paying for our winter usage. I called, and Westar paid that off so we could really start seeing the results of our system. Under equal pay, we were paying about $175 a month. Then, our system here, altogether installed, is running us about $133 a month. So when we got our first real bill from Westar Energy, we had gone from $175 to $29. The second month, it was $130 because of the clear days and the sunshine. We’re saving probably $145, and it’s costing $133, so we’re doing better. And the system is basically paying for itself.

Zenernet response

Hey Paul - glad to hear you're happy with your experience! Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we're thrilled we were able to work together to make your home more efficient and green.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I wanna get solar in my house because I spent too much on electricity. When I researched one of the websites, Zenernet was up there high in the top 10 companies. The person who helped me initially was good and informative. He actually explained more than some other reps in different companies. He had knowledge of the system itself and not just trying to sell me a system. He was forward with answering the question that I was asking. I ended up going with somebody else but the experience with Zenernet was good.

Zenernet response

Hey Fidel - we're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Congrats on going solar!

Original review: July 29, 2019

I was clicking around and filled out some form online, which led one solar energy company to me. Their guy started reaching out to me and kept sending me stuff, so finally, I let them show me what they can do. He came and he had a proposal. I then thought that solar might just be economically feasible but I wasn't gonna go with only one guy's bid. So, I went next door and asked people about solar and got some names. Zenernet was one, and then I also looked online. I ended up getting three additional bids, which were all way more than the first guy that had been hounding me. They were all very much in line with one another, though, so I felt that the first guy was trying to get me to sign in.

All three of those that I reached out to were much more detailed. They knew exactly what panels they were using. I also learned about inverters. I would have gladly went with any one of them. Greg from Zenernet was very good and his presentation was as detailed and honest as the others. But ultimately, I went with a different company because they had a few more years in the market.

Zenernet response

Hi Gena - we're glad you enjoyed your experience working with us. Congrats on going solar!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenernet?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Everything is working great with Zenernet and I'm happy with them. They did a good job. They responded quickly and they got a good competitive price. I enrolled online and it was easy and straightforward. I got 25 or so panels from them and the whole system was good. The installation team was great. They came out and got it done in two days. Their customer service rep called to see how it was going and they have a monitoring service that we've been in touch with regularly to help us keep it up online.

Zenernet response

Glad you've had a great experience with us David! Thanks for the kind words, and congratulations on going solar!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I have a solar background, but my family was always hesitant because they didn't quite understand the complexities of how the systems work and tie to the financial products. Zenernet was able to make the learning experience simple and easy using their online and over-the-phone approach, which helped me get several members of my family over the hump!

Zenernet response

Great to hear Sean! Glad you and your family found our process approachable and easy to understand. Thanks for choosing Zenernet!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Was very pleased with the final result of the solar panels on the roof. Was worried about a number of issues, water leakage, damage to the roof, delays etc. Thankfully none of that materialized. The process took a while but the agent Ryan I believe was patient with my sometimes odd and uninformed questions. Anyway all is good.

Zenernet response

Great to hear Geoff! We use careful installation practices and the highest-quality materials available to minimize the risk of any issues like that occurring. Enjoy your system!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

When I looked up the internet for the best places, Zenernet was not the top one but it was one that works in illinois, so I made a call. There was another provider but they just wanted to lease it and I wanted to buy it -- Zenernet offered to sell it and enrolling was very fast and easy at the beginning, but everything stopped. I got a loan approved and everything. I was told about four weeks ago that they were ordering all the materials for my installation and within 40 days, I was gonna hear to schedule the installation, but I still have not heard from them at all. If I don’t hear from them tomorrow, I’m gonna call them back and if I had to cancel, I’m gonna cancel and go somewhere else. Right now, I’m pretty upset.

Zenernet response

Hi Robert - we're sorry to hear your experience with us has been less than ideal. We apologize for the lack of communication. We'll be in touch soon and we'll do our best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Had the pleasure of working with Zenernet back in May. Was really impressed with their communication. Their pricing was better than the other quotes I received by far. Also I really appreciated their no-pressure approach compared to their competitors. The fact that they have more experience than most of the industry made me feel at ease going into solar. I would definitely refer my friends and family to Zenernet. Thanks!

Zenernet response

Thanks for the kind words Mike - great working with you!

Zenernet Company Information