Zachary ShahanSolar Energy Contributing Editor
Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.
In 2012 and 2013, Yingli Solar held the title as the #1 solar module manufacturer in the world in terms of annual solar module capacity sales.
- Value for money: Yingli Solar’s solar modules are one of the best options when it comes to kilowatts of electricity production capacity per dollar.
- Solar module variety: When it comes to home solar, there are basically two main solar module technologies – multicrystalline silicon solar and monocrystalline silicon solar. Yingli produces both, offering installers, developers and consumers the type of technology they prefer.
- Wide installer network: Yingli is connected to a wide network of solar installers. It has a very simple and clear website that helps you find an installer in your area.
- Prices: Due to U.S. trade decisions to add duties to Chinese solar technology, the price of Yingli solar modules for U.S. consumers has fluctuated in the past year or so.
- Space requirements: Yingli solar modules require a lot of space, making them a better fit for consumers with more space in their homes or businesses.
- Best for homeowners, small and large businesses, government agencies and nonprofits, leasing and PPA customers, solar beginners, cash and loan consumers and DIY solar users.
Compare Solar Energy Companies
Yingli Solar Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Yingli Solar
- Company Type:
- Ticker Symbol:
- 601 California Street, Suite 1150
- San Francisco
- Postal Code:
- United States