2. Solar Energy

Massachusetts

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Solar Five provides solar power for homes and businesses. Focused on professionalism and excellent customer service, we offer weekly check-ins after your solar system is professionally installed so you’re never left hanging. Delivering clean, renewable energy that saves you money, while also helping the environment, is our priority. Our team believes in building long-lasting partnerships that benefit our customers and their communities. If you live in Massachusetts, give us a call today!

Solar Five Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solar Five?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solar Five?

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ok how I feel about Sollar Five. It is that it is affordable and stable. It have the best sollar I know. It work nicely and quick. I can recommend it to anyone as it is very reasonable, anyone can afford it. Thank you.

Original review: April 26, 2020

Great company. I would definitely recommend. Great customer service, great installers, great sales and service department. Fast and friendly. Great product line. Great products to choose from. They will come and install the product you choose professionally.

Get buying tips about Solar Energy Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2020

My first time with Solar 5. I'm experiencing good customer service and overall satisfied at the moment. The installing was made perfect and my surprise was it actually looked awesome at the end. Financial part was a piece of cake.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I chose the Solar 5 for its smooth design and easy to install manual instructions. I found that easy to install instructions is over 50% of already knowing there is savings of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of money simply from installation and energy savings, yes this is great news because many of us don't know where to start when we read and talk about conserving the energy and lowering energy cost. Why energy cost? Well for several things.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Having Solar Five was one of the best decisions I made for a home. I've known them through the MESA program. The person we dealt with, as well as their installers, were excellent. I've already recommended Solar Five to others.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I went looking into solar on the web and I interviewed five different companies. I liked the Solar Five people I was dealing with better than others and they were helpful with the financing. I’ve only been with them a month and I haven’t had an electric bill yet. But if the web monitoring system is right, it should be very good. The only bad thing about going with any of this stuff is that there are so many different hands in it like the financing people, the state people, the electric companies and the engineers. But Solar Five's reps did a pretty good job in getting all that in line. Their customer service people were very good, too. They said the process would be completed in 12 weeks and it was done in 12 weeks. I’d recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Our electric bill was so high and solar energy services was a great way to go. Solar Five was top notch and they helped us all the way. Also, everybody was great. Trevor gets right on the phone for me, helps me out and sends me an email right away to tell me what I should be doing. Even if something was coming, he would let me know to look over such and such and to let him know and he would take care of everything. They made it so easy to have them do all the work. They're the best company I've ever had to deal with and I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: June 18, 2017

My husband was looking at solar energy service as an alternative because he is retired and he wanted to look into any possible ways to save on some expenses. We liked Solar Five's service, the information they provided us with and, in comparison to other companies, they were more professional. And their willingness to come back and go over the information with us, to make sure that we understood it completely. They put up with me asking a lot of questions and in the end, Scott and I agreed that they would be the ones we’d go with. The whole enrollment process was seamless when they came to install it only took a day and a half. It was done so professionally and with no problems. If we had issues like automatic deduction, Bridgette took care of everything and it has only been a couple of weeks and we already see a dip in the electric bill. Solar Five is definitely worth it.

Original review: May 17, 2017

We looked into solar energy services because we thought it might be worthwhile doing. Solar Five came out and explained what they're going to do. They went above and beyond to make everything work for us. They've been very helpful and I'm glad I went with them. I'm 100% satisfied. We're making power like we’re supposed to and everything's wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: April 29, 2017

We were investigating another vendor online and came across Solar Five who we've never heard of. They had good customer ratings, so we contacted them. We're not sure if we're going to get the return on our investment or not by going solar. But our experience with Solar Five has been very good. The enrollment process was as easy as going to Burger King. I've never met them in real life, but every concern has been met adequately and immediately by somebody, whether it's customer or technical service. They seem to be a very good team. We've interacted with a couple of other solar vendors and it went not so positively. But Solar Five had certainly met high expectations.

Solar Five author review by Zachary Shahan

Solar Five is based in Massachusetts and believes in building a stronger community by supporting neighborhood businesses that employ local residents. The company also supports local initiatives. It provides affordable solar energy to homeowners, businesses and governments.

• Solar products: Solar Five specializes in LIDAR rooftop solar systems and ground mounted solar systems. Once the sales period has closed, Solar Five keeps you updated with weekly check-ins so you always know the status of your solar project.

• Financing options: Solar Five customers can purchase their system in full or finance it using a lease, PPA, solar loan or MASS Solar Loan, a program in which the state of Massachusetts buys down the interest on your solar loan.

• Installation process: Solar Five manges the installation process from start to finish for an easy transition to solar power. Installation takes between 30 and 90 days.

• Warranty: Solar Five warranty covers components for 20 to 25 years.

• Coverage areas: Solar Five is available in Massachusetts.

by Zachary Shahan Solar Energy Contributing Editor

Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.

Solar Five Company Information