About Powerhome Solar
Powerhome Solar specializes in solar energy for residential and commercial properties. It is a full-service provider that coordinates the design, procurement, permitting, interconnection and construction of solar panel systems and associated equipment, including battery backups. The company employs licensed electricians as required by law.
- $0 down payment options
- Military and veteran discounts
- Energy-saving upgrades available
- American-made solar panels
- Not available in all areas
- No leasing program
Powerhome Solar offers residential and commercial energy solutions. Its systems have tier-one panels for maximum efficiency. It offers upgrades and accessories like smart power strips and insulation products.
Powerhome Solar services
Once you express interest, a Powerhome Solar technician visits your home for an on-site audit. Once you sign a contract, your project goes through design, permitting, homeowners association approvals and interconnection before scheduling and installation — all of which is completed in-house by Powerhome Solar's own employees.
Powerhome Solar’s most popular package comes with panels, a battery backup (or energy storage system) and up to 10 energy-saving upgrades. Available solutions to maximize potential efficiency include:
- Nest Thermostat
- LED light bulbs
- Smart power strips
- Faucet aerators
- Hot water temperature card
- Hot water heater blanket
- Attic baffles
- Attic staircase cover
- Blown insulation
Powerhome Solar costs
Like most solar companies, Powerhome Solar doesn’t publicly disclose average or starting costs. This is because prices vary based on location, current power usage and other factors. For the most accurate cost estimate, contact the company for a free quote.
Quotes for solar panel installation costs include the panels, inverters, wiring, conduit, mounting racks and mounting hardware. The Powerhome Solar team also helps with design and filing local permits.
Powerhome Solar offers discounts for military personnel and veterans.
Powerhome Solar financing options
At the time of publishing, Powerhome Solar customers can pay for panel systems upfront or through a third-party financing program. For qualified customers, 100% financing is available with zero down payment and no prepayment penalty. Those who would rather pay for their system outright can take advantage of home equity loan programs, which may be tax-deductible. Powerhome does not offer a solar leasing program.
Powerhome Solar FAQ
- Where is Powerhome Solar available?
- Powerhome Solar currently has offices in 15 states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Do Powerhome Solar systems come with a warranty?
- Yes, Powerhome Solar provides a manufacturer's 30-year linear power performance guarantee plus a 25-year product workmanship guarantee.
- How long does the Powerhome Solar rebate work?
- As of the publishing date, the minimum after-installation rebate is $2,040. On average, rebates take six to eight weeks after installation for processing. Note that rebates are not applied toward a loan by Powerhome Solar — you’re still responsible for paying monthly loan payments to your lender.
- Does Powerhome Solar guarantee tax credits?
- No, the company makes no guarantees regarding any customer’s eligibility for tax credits.
- Where is Powerhome Solar headquartered?
- Powerhome Solar is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Is Powerhome Solar legit?
Yes, Powerhome Solar is a legitimate company that has grown to have over 1,800 employees and more than 25,500 customers across 15 states. Its business has expanded from providing exclusively residential solar systems to installing commercial solar power systems for businesses across multiple industries. If you’re interested in solar power, contact the company to learn if your property qualifies and get more information.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Powerhome Solar Company Information
- Company Name:
- Powerhome Solar