Looking for a solar energy company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Pick My Solar

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Filter by:

Currently there are no customer reviews.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend

Pick My Solar expert review by Zachary Shahan

Pick My Solar is a unique solar company that is focused on assisting homeowners who want to go solar. It collects bids from various solar installers, evaluates them and makes recommendations to the homeowners.

• Objective: Pick My Solar is not tied to any particular installers and doesn’t receive a commission from installers, so it can offer objective advice to homeowners.
  • Expert: Pick My Solar staff really know solar systems and solar contracts well, so they are equipped to evaluate various bids and identify the good from the bad for you.
  • Free: Despite offering expert, objective recommendations, Pick My Solar doesn’t charge homeowners for its services.
  • Web­-based: No need to go into an office or call someone to use Pick My Solar's services. You can submit all of your information through the website and can even upload bids you’ve previously received from solar installers.
  • Efficient: Since Pick My Solar attracts numerous installers to its platform, you can efficiently get bids from several companies in a short time and with little work (on average, it receives 10­12 bids per customer). You don’t even have to spend time looking at the bids Pick My Solar doesn’t recommend.
  • Best for: homeowners, small and large businesses and DIY consumers.
Profile picture of Zachary Shahan
Zachary Shahan

Solar Energy Contributing Editor

Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.

Pick My Solar Company Information