Pick My Solar
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Pick My Solar expert review by Zachary Shahan
Pick My Solar is a unique solar company that is focused on assisting homeowners who want to go solar. It collects bids from various solar installers, evaluates them and makes recommendations to the homeowners.
- Objective: Pick My Solar is not tied to any particular installers and doesn’t receive a commission from installers, so it can offer objective advice to homeowners.
- Expert: Pick My Solar staff really know solar systems and solar contracts well, so they are equipped to evaluate various bids and identify the good from the bad for you.
- Free: Despite offering expert, objective recommendations, Pick My Solar doesn’t charge homeowners for its services.
- Web-based: No need to go into an office or call someone to use Pick My Solar's services. You can submit all of your information through the website and can even upload bids you’ve previously received from solar installers.
- Efficient: Since Pick My Solar attracts numerous installers to its platform, you can efficiently get bids from several companies in a short time and with little work (on average, it receives 1012 bids per customer). You don’t even have to spend time looking at the bids Pick My Solar doesn’t recommend.
- Best for: homeowners, small and large businesses and DIY consumers.
Solar Energy Contributing Editor
Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.
Pick My Solar Company Information
- Company Name:
- Pick My Solar
- Year Founded:
- 411 S Hewitt St
- Los Angeles
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (888) 454-9979