2. Solar Energy

PetersenDean

PetersenDean
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

Looking for the best solar energy company?

PetersenDean has installed world-class products for residential and commercial customers for over 30 years. Their commitment to safety, quality, and customer service has made them the roofing company of choice for the country's top homebuilders. With an extensive roofing background, they can handle your solar installation with ease. Backed by an unmatched 25-warranty, PetersenDean is dedicated to working with you find the most affordable plan. Call today to find out more about going solar!

PetersenDean Reviews

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

My daughter told me about PetersenDean and she convinced me that solar energy was a worthwhile investment. The enrollment process with PetersenDean was very easy. The person who worked with me was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The people there are excellent. It’s too bad they have to work with cities and utilities.

My complaint is it’s taking them a year to get the system installed. But it’s not totally PetersenDean’s fault. It’s mostly the problem that they have to work through with all the bureaucracies. PetersenDean has to deal with the city of Napa and with PG&E which is the utility here. PG&E is extremely difficult to work with. I ordered the solar services ten months ago in November from PetersenDean thinking the panels would be installed in January or February. But it has taken that much time to get the various approvals from PG&E and the city of Napa.

We finally got the panels put on the roof about six weeks ago but we still do not have the final approval from PG&E. I can’t use my solar energy yet so I’m still paying PG&E for power when I should have used my solar energy all summer. My service is not on yet. I’m expecting it to be on in the next two weeks, but I suppose that might mean two more months.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’ll appreciate your patience and feedback regarding your project. We maximize the efficiency of our install process while obtaining all necessary approval from the local jurisdiction and utility. We're glad that you chose to do business with us and we’re delighted to have you as our customer.

Kind Regards,

PetersenDean Roofing and Solar

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Five years ago, every other solar company was a bunch of crooks and we couldn’t really figure out who was gonna not screw us over so we waited. It didn’t seem like we were gonna be able to get anything that would cover 100% of our needs. They wouldn’t do anything over like 60% of our usage. We would’ve ended up with massive true-ups so that’s the main reason why we didn’t go with solar at that time. We went with PetersenDean because of their longevity in the business and it's been a solid experience so far. The installation was all done greatly. We’re waiting for a crew to come out with an updated SIM card for the Huawei SUN2000-11.4KTL unit, which is the power inverter, so that it’ll transmit information accurately. But technically, it’s on.

Someone’s supposed to get in touch with me today to work out the details of getting the SIM card installed. I was given the link and invite to the My Locus Energy app and I've seen it was highly limited. I didn’t get anything about how to monitor all of my panels. I had to find the app myself. PetersenDean does no monitoring whatsoever. I’ve had to look up all the user manuals myself. I’m gonna have to find out how do I get the Huawei unit which has Wi-Fi capability tied into my router, and how can I monitor it on my computer. I’m having to do that myself. I’m having to be my own tech support on that. Through my own research, I found out this wonderful little thing called FusionHome that can connect into the actual power inverter and I can get more detailed information 'cause I wanna be able to see in real time. I wanna be able to see that all of my panels are active, that 1 of them, or 10 of them, haven’t gone out.

Overall, it's been a good experience. The communication with Mandy, the project coordinator, has been really good. We already talked to her about looking at additional services. We’ve been wanting to get a whole house fan for a couple of years or an attic fan. That’s $600 to $2,000 right there. But it’s a totally separate project and we’re already laying out $44,000 for the system. Branching into whole house fans is something that would bring in additional revenues and is a higher selling point for PetersenDean, or even scaled down battery systems that take the AC unit off the grid entirely. The battery system provides night time offset so why not have a scale-able battery system and panels that are dedicated just to the AC where most of the power is.

Hi John,

We are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with PetersenDean. We are delighted to have you as our customer. Enjoy your solar savings and thank you for choosing PetersenDean for your Home improvement needs!

Kindest Regards,

PetersenDean Roofing and Solar

Get expert buying tips about Solar Energy Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

My PG&E bill was high all the time. It was always at the 400-dollar bracket every month. Then, I was getting solar because I have a swimming pool and I got to keep that pump running so many hours. When wintertime comes, it gets cold and when summertime comes, you need air conditioning, so getting solar energy services was the best thing I did. The enrollment process with PetersenDean Solar took seven months. When I first signed up for it back in October, I went through financing and it took months for them to come and do something. But Matt, the rep, was awesome. He still calls me from time to time asking me how things are going. The quote was good, and they gave me some new upgrades and still kept the price down. I'm supposed to be getting another package from PetersenDean on downloading the app thing but I haven't received it yet. I can download the app, and I keep logged on what's going on with my unit.

During installation, they chipped away my stucco to put the new box in and it looks like the patching job wasn't that great. I guess there was no other way around it. It hasn't rained, so I don't know if I will see a leak when they installed the brackets to hold the panels up. The panels are above my bedroom and I noticed that when it gets windy, I can hear something lifting up. It was like the wind is going underneath there and just wanting to lift it up. So, I don't know if the panel is loose, or if there's some type of wind barrier that they could make. Other than that, I don't know if it's working because I got a bill from PG&E from last month until the 20th of this month and I had the panels on for a month and a half now. Still, I’m 100% satisfied with my decision.

Hello Anzano,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and can’t wait to share your positive experience with the rest of our team.

Kind Regards,

Petersen Dean Roofing and Solar

Original review: June 11, 2019

PetersenDean did an outstanding job for my reroof and solar installation. From the sales staff to all individuals that did the work to complete my project, I can’t express my gratitude for a job well done. I was a little hesitant in having such a large company as PetersenDean to do the job, but I was very pleasantly surprised how friendly and competent everyone was. I felt that I was the only one they were working for.

Tom was excellent at meeting the size and cost of the solar system. He came back with a bid I couldn’t refuse. I have to say that Linda **, our project coordinator, is a jewel. She was so friendly and competent in guiding me through both the reroof and solar installation. She patiently handled all my questions and concerns. Thank you Linda, PetersenDean is truly fortunate to have such a great person working for them.

All the individuals that handled the reroof were not only friendly but also did a great job. Thanks for doing such a great job cleaning up also. My roof looks great! Thank you. Also I really appreciated your coming out to trimming of some nails that went through in small part of my eaves. You also took the time to go around the entire house to make sure that everything was done to the highest standards. The team that installed the solar system was also very personable and did a superb job with the installation. I appreciated their hard work and coming out to trim and paint some of the support system for the solar panels. The solar system looks great! I’m proud to show the system to family and friends.

We recently passed both city inspections for the reroof and solar installation and I’m really looking forward to flipping that switch to start generating electricity and decreasing our family’s carbon footprint!! PetersenDean should be proud of every person that worked on my project and positively affect each and every person’s performance evaluation! Thank you for a job well done, Gene and Helen

Hello Gene,

We're grateful that you took the time to share your positive experience with us. We’ll make sure to notify Tom, Linda and the install crews of your positive experience! We're glad that you chose to do business with us and are delighted to have you as our customer.

Kindest Regards,

Petersen Dean Roofing and Solar

Original review: June 6, 2019

Reroofing is a daunting experience, and the team at PetersenDean made the experience as easy as possible. The service is professional, efficient, timely and most important provides excellent customer service and value for the money spent. Our experience included interior damage, so the project was necessary and expedient service was required. From the initial contact with the customer representative on the phone to set up the initial appointment; the interaction with the roofing contract specialist, Paul Wallach; the customer care coordinator, Jamie Waters; the reroofing crew led by Jose, Edwin and Jason; and the solar team led by design expert Noah and his crew, were all superb experiences.

There was comparison with other roofing companies in solicitation for comparative bids. It was difficult to get return phone calls. It was admist the recent 2019 deluge, and understandably the roofers were quite busy. But the 1 week delay in the return of phone calls was not appreciated, especially when ongoing interior damage was occurring.

Petersen Dean staff always returned the calls within the day, and usually within the hour. The courtesy of a phone call can not be underestimated when house repair is needed, and this was one of the reasons Petersen Dean was selected. Comparative bids were solicited, and Petersen Dean was within the median estimated price. Yet more value was perceived for the dollar because of the excellent customer service rendered.

An advantage of Petersen Dean is the professional tarping. I was initially unaware this service was available. Tarps (usually 1 or 2) placed by other roofers moved during the subsequent rainstorms and wind, and did not detain subsequent leaks. Petersen Dean's professionalism in tarping the house with multiple tarps (approximately 8-10) and strategically placed sandbags did much to mitigate further interior damage. It was noted that prior tarps were placed over heating vents and had melted. We did not have that problem with Petersen Dean's tarping.

Another advantage of Petersen Dean is the ability to handle complicated projects. There was extensive dry rot and old termite damage that could not be seen until the old roof was torn off, along with much evidence of a poor job done by the prior roofer. With a smaller company, the project would have gone longer and Petersen Dean had the ability to accommodate the plywood and fascia board replacement within the week. The wood utilized was excellent grade. Petersen Dean priced it according to linear feet, which made the replacement cost less burdensome. Furthermore, the haul off was meticulous, and the daily nail removal with magnetic sweepers was much appreciated. Petersean Dean even sent crew to clean off the oil spots from their trucks on the driveway.

Daily contact with the roofing crew was encouraged. The lead crewman, Jose, respectfully checked in daily with me multiple times, and almost always answered my phone calls immediately. I think only once or twice I reached his voice mail, and then he'd call me within 10 minutes. Jason, the regional supervisor, was always available. We had to coordinate some chimney repair with an outside repairman, and Jason was always available to speak with that gentleman. It was amazing that such a large company had the flexibility to intricately handle the details on one individual project.

I had a minor concern about the roof after installation. Petersen Dean was quite gracious, and immediately inspected the roof the day after I called. They inspected the roof and everything was intact. However, given the concern, Jason reassured me that if there was any problem with leakage, the roof and rooms underneath would be repaired under warranty.

The solar experience was quite easy. Noah designed the project, and 3 weeks after roof installation, the solar system was erected in 1 day. As unappetizing an experience of reroofing can be, Petersen Dean made it as easy as possible. In one week, a beautiful roof was erected. The relief from knowing a professional, excellent job was being done; extensive clean-up performed daily; superb courteous service with all phone calls returned daily with a project coordinator facilitating such communication;and excellent warranty and solar savings provided with the federal tax credit made the roofing experience cost effective and a value for the money paid to Petersen Dean. I heartily endorse and recommend Petersen Dean for any roofing and solar projects.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PetersenDean Roofing and Solar?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

We signed a contract for a new roof & solar in May 2019 with the expectation from sales that both would be installed by July 2019. Minimal contact and responses from PD. PD changed project coordinators four times and still no anticipated date of project completion. Finally, the roof was scheduled to be done in Sept. The first date PD asked us to be home, no one showed up to begin the project. Two weeks later, PD contacts us again (no response to our questions in between the dates) with a date to make sure we had someone home. The roof was installed and with discussions that the solar would be installed in a couple of weeks. Minimal contact from PD. Minimal replies from PD when we reached out to them. Finally PD schedules solar install in Dec 2019. Completed in one day around 20 panels. Advised will be turned on soon.

It is Jan 2020. Solar is still not turned on. PD claims PG&E is the delay. PG&E claims the issue is with PD. However, we are now making payments to PD for the solar and PG&E for electricity with no clear expectation when the solar will be turned on. Others in the neighborhood went with different solar providers after we signed. They had a working solar system within two months of signing. PD is difficult to work with and has minimal follow through on project completion. If you choose PD to install your roof and / or solar, be advised it could be a frustrating experience.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Petersen Dean performed as promised and I am happy to recommend them to anyone desiring Solar and/or Tesla battery installation. They stuck with me through the rebate process and did all the paperwork. The system performs as stated and I am very happy with the work performed.

Steve

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Let me start by saying we are repeat customers. In 2017 we had an amazing experience and knew we would use them again. In June 2019 we bought a new home and started the process of going solar again. This time it has been a nightmare. We financed a large 58,000 USD project and after a ridiculous amount of delays install day came. The installers took one look at the project and stated they would get the panels on our roof but did not have enough materials to finish the job. We understand that things happen and were willing to accommodate the need to do things correctly. However, 8 weeks later there has been ZERO communication from the company.

We have called and e-mailed every contact we could find. We have called customer service and have been promised return calls. One customer service agent even tried to call at least 3 people while we were on the phone and not one single person answered or returned the call. We have not lost the 30% tax credit and have a useless system. Our loan company has paid them and contacted us to start payments for a completed project. I am dumbfounded as to how this is even perceived as good business or even any amount of honesty. I recommend steering clear of this business, unfortunately.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

After researching and talking to different solar companies and with a glowing recommendation from a friend, I decided to go with PetersenDean a.k.a Solar 4 America. In May of 2019, I signed a contract with them with an estimated finish late Oct. I was promised in writing "A world-class experience..." and "Top notch system installation..." After countless emails since September asking for an install date, with the only response being "I'll sent an email," I finally get an install date of Nov 26th.

Nov 26th rolls around and they come for the install and tell me they are only installing the panels and nothing else. I get no information back about when they are going to come and finish the job. So I contact them and get an install date of Dec 3rd. Dec 3rd comes and no one shows up, not even a phone call saying "Hey sorry, our crew can't make it out today." Nothing.. So, I send them an email and then they tell me the next day they can come and install is Jan 6th. So I tell them that I am going to have to re-file with my HOA as that will be 90 days since I filed for approval.

After I raise a stink, they tell me that they can get their crew out on Dec 12. Later in the day, they call me back asking if there is any equipment here and I tell them only the solar panels. The crew arrives on the 12th and asks me where all the equipment is after I specifically told them that only the solar panels are here. The crew chief then calls the warehouse manager to try and get the equipment. The warehouse manager informs him that that there is no equipment in the warehouse for my house. So, after the crew leaves, I send another email asking what the serial numbers are for my equipment and I promptly get an email back with serial numbers.

Long story short, they came out three more times, Dec 14th, 17th and 18th. On the 17th, the crew stayed until 9:30 at night stating that he wanted to make sure that no matter what our solar was turned on. Which, I appreciated. On the 18th, there was another crew chief and he told me that the first crew chief should have never turned on the solar panels until after inspection. He also let me know that if everything was set up correctly; which it wasn't, we would have been charged for the power our solar panels produced. Apparently, our PG&E meter is a one-way meter and they(PG&E) need to come and install a two-way meter.

The workmanship for the conduit on my house looks very amateur and I can't close my outside electrical panel. The workers told me that they were untrained in many aspects of the installation. Which didn't instill a lot of confidence. As of Jan 4th, I still don't have solar installed. I have given PetersenDean ample time to rectify the situation along with many complaint filled emails, I am fed up. There is nothing world class about this experience and very little top-notch about the installation.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

We started thinking about solar or year ago and talked to a couple different companies in our area. We liked PetersenDean because they seemed knowledgeable and informative on the product and installation. After starting to sign papers we soon realized our salesperson had quit and was unhappy with the company but assured us we had made a good choice. The first week of October the panels were installed on our roof. Judging from the looks of other solar panels in our neighborhood ours look cheap and not aesthetically installed. It is now December 26 and they still are not working as we are waiting on an inspection from PetersenDean, 2 1/2 months seems like a long time. Already making payments on panels but they still don’t work.

Not sure about PetersenDean?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right solar energy company for you.

PetersenDean questions and answers

Who is PetersenDean?
            PetersenDean is the largest independently-owned solar and roofing company in the U.S. with nearly 30 years of experience. PetersenDean has a consistent track record of profitability and can offer a fully-integrated roofing and solar warranty that covers the entire roof. Specializing in new residential and commercial construction, PetersenDean works directly with homeowners as well as some of the nation’s largest builders and developers. You’ve likely heard of names like Lennar, Pulte and D.R. Horton; they are our clients. With more than a million roofs under our belt, we operate residential and commercial divisions in five states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, and Texas.

Residential roofs aren’t the only thing we do. We work on all sorts of roofing projects, large and small such as the retractable stadium roof for the Florida Marlins baseball team—one of only five retractable roofs in the nation. We do it all—homes, hospitals, shopping centers, schools, museums and more. If big builders and baseball teams can count on us, our neighbors can too.
            What do you do?
            The foundation of a great solar system is a quality roof. PetersenDean’s mission is to build world class, American-made roofs and solar roofing systems at the best possible value for our clients. PetersenDean is the only major solar installer that is also a licensed roofer. We are a full-service roofing contractor and solar power installer. We handle estimating, design, permitting, and installation for roofing and solar roofing systems for all our clients. We also provide financing options through a network of partners that can apply to roofing and solar power.
            Why use a roofer for a solar installation?
            Solar is a roofing product and should only be installed by a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor. Solar companies do not have the insurance nor the roofing knowledge to protect a roof from water intrusion. We are committed to providing high quality roofs that we stand behind for years! If PetersenDean installs the roofs and solar we offer a ten-year bumper to bumper warranty.
            Why go solar?
            Rising electricity rates make solar power a great option for homeowners. Installing solar power on your home can reduce your electricity bills today, and more importantly protect you from future utility rate increases. All in all, home solar power continues to be a great investment. Own your solar power and lock in the lowest electricity price per kWh.
            Can I get tax credits if I install solar?
            The current Federal Tax Credit is 30% of the post-rebate price of the solar power installation. This represents thousands of dollars in solar subsidies for homeowners that purchase home solar power.
            How much money will consumers save if they install solar?
            Going solar will provide a savings on a homeowner’s electricity bill every month. The savings for an individual or company is calculated by the avoided cost of expensive electricity from the utility. Due to continuing cost decreases in solar equipment, solar power has achieved grid parity almost universally, meaning that the cost of a kWh (1 standard unit of electricity) generated by solar, is the same or cheaper than buying it from the utility. The difference in the cost equals the cost savings. Solar savings applies to virtually any bill range, because solar ownership will lock electricity rates as low as $0.05 per kilowatt hour, which is about 50 percent less than the cheapest utility rates in any part of the country (usually $0.10 per kWh). Looking at a year-long client example, the estimated annual energy savings for one customer with a 4kW system on their home is about $1,980 a year or $165 a month. Additionally, estimated five-year savings could total up to $10,296.
            Is it better to lease or own?
            We think it’s definitely best to own. Owning solar maximizes the overall savings to be gained. These savings are significant, since purchasing a system presently pencils out to about 50% less than leasing over the long term and the payback period is now as low as three years. Homeowners who opt for a solar lease or a PPA lose a lot of the benefits that purchasing the system would give them, including any local incentives, the Federal 30% solar tax credit and the renewable energy credits. These incentives are forfeited in exchange for a low upfront or zero down option. Moreover there are many examples calculating the total cost of a 20 year lease vs purchasing the system. For example, if you look at the cost of electricity down to the kWh, the solar leases are also twice as expensive as owning solar plus there is annual escalator built into them. For example, in California, the average utility rate is $0.20 per kWh and will only increase in the future.

Leases start at $0.15-$0.20 with a 2.99% annual escalator (annual escalators act like a compounding interest rate and so the rates will increase about 3% each year). A solar lease starting at $0.18 per kWh with a 2.99% escalator ends up at $0.31 per kWh at the end of the 20-year term. Ownership is locked in at $0.07-$0.08 forever. These numbers don’t lie, which is why PetersenDean believes that owning solar gives homeowners the cheapest electricity that is locked in and all tax credits and rebates.
            Can homeowners sell the energy back?
            Yes! Metering policies in some states allow homeowners to send excess electricity back onto the grid, spinning the meter backwards for credits to “shave” electricity from the most expensive tiers off their bills first.
            What are the payback periods for homeowners?
            The payback periods have dropped significantly. Meaning, some residents can see their investment completely paid back in four to six years, and then receive free energy worth another five times that amount for the life of the system.
            How much does solar cost?
            Generally speaking most homes require between 3 kW – 6 kW solar electric systems. In that range the cost might range between $12,000-$25,000 depending on the system size, equipment and installation factors. The cost to install solar panels varies by how many watts of solar generation are needed over a year. The larger the amount of electricity a home consumes, logically the more solar panels will be required to generate the electricity from solar. Other cost factors vary by project including the specific equipment being installed and other site-specific factors that can adjust the installation work from the solar contractor. The good news is that solar costs have fallen significantly over the last 10 years and homeowners can still claim tax credits that cover 30% of the solar project costs.
            How can I pay for solar?
            When deciding to go solar a big question is, "How it should I pay for solar?" PetersenDean Solar4America promotes the benefits of solar ownership which means a cash purchase or taking a loan out for the solar installation. Purchasing home solar power allows homeowners to claim all the tax credits and local rebates which can amount to as much as a 50% reduction in upfront costs.
            How does solar affect the resale value of my home?
            It makes your home worth a lot more money! Adding a solar power system adds tremendous amount of resale value and curb appeal to a home. People are keyed in to what solar energy does for their pocketbook and the efficiency of their home. If a buyer has to choose from a home that has low energy bills versus one that doesn't, it's a no-brainer.
            How else does solar benefit homeowners?
            Home buyers need to know that the return on investment is significant. Solar is a wise investment that can generate more wealth for homeowners in much of the country than bonds, CDs and other investments. In a total of 33 states, solar offers better returns on investment than 30-year U.S. Treasuries. And in 43 states, solar offers better returns on investment than five-year certificates of deposit (CDs), which typically return just 0.75% annually.
            Why have costs gone down so much?
            With solar manufacturing continuing to ramp up production in Asia, the United States and elsewhere, the economies of scale have begun to drive down prices everywhere. Prices have dropped from $10 per watt to $1.50 per watt in the span of five years.
            What sets PetersenDean apart from the competition?
            PetersenDean offers our customers four distinct value propositions over our competition.

Stability: We are more than 30 years old now. This long history gives you confidence in our construction experience, peace of mind that our warranties will be honored, and guarantees that we can offer a wide range of payment solutions so our customers can choose a flexible plan for roofing or solar installation without the upfront costs.

Experience: Our company is not only licensed but also certified by major roofing material manufacturers, and our quality management system is National Housing Quality Certified. Our installers are trained, so we will install a quality roof to specification that is competitively priced, using top quality American-made equipment and materials. We work with some of the largest builders across the nation to provide solar, including Lennar, DR Horton, KB Home, Toll Brothers, and Standard Pacific Homes, to name a few. We can provide the same great service, quality and prices to you too.

National buying power of American made products: As a stable, profitable and national company, we leverage our national buying power for the benefit of our customers in all markets that we serve.

Flexible payment plans: PetersenDean’s size and financial strength allows us to work with financing partners that smaller contractors just don’t have access to. We help homeowners put a new roof or save money with solar electricity, and install without the upfront costs. Our Freedom Flex plans have a wide range of options that promote solar ownership, which is the most cost-effective and easiest way to go solar when compared to solar leases or power purchase agreements.
            What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
            PetersenDean’s Solar4America Campaign features American-made solar power packages that are lowering the cost of solar for consumers in all markets we serve. Two key components of Solar4America are Solar Ownership and the PowerSaver Series product line. We have done the math and solar ownership is by far the most cost effective way to go solar and yields the best long-terms savings for the consumer. Ownership means you keep the tax credit, all local solar incentives and lock in the cheapest cost of electricity when compared to solar leases or other financing methods.

PetersenDean has been able to further reduce costs with the PowerSaver Series consisting of 6 pre-designed and pre-permitted solar packages that match up with the most common utility bills (custom systems design is also available). Solar4America is solar ownership with transparent pricing that makes solar easy to understand for everyone.
            How does PetersenDean measure success?
            PetersenDean is focused on customer satisfaction through quality construction, using the highest quality materials by trained and certified installation crews. Quality construction that is on schedule and on budget for our customers is the reason PetersenDean has been in business for 30 years, this is about ten times longer than the average roofing or solar contractor.
            What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the solar industry?
            Most consumers think of solar power as very expensive and not feasible for residential. The fact is that the cost of solar power has decreased over 99% since the Jimmy Carter administration, and solar power can lock a homeowner’s electricity rate as low as $0.05, which can be about 50% lower than what most utility companies charge.
            How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
            Price reductions over the past 10 years have had the most significant impact on the solar industry. The cost of solar panels and fully installed solar electricity systems has decreased by 80% over the past eight years, making the cost of electricity generated by rooftop panels cheaper than what the retail rate of electricity, even in states where electricity is cheap.
            What is something you wish every consumer knew about PetersenDean?
            We made a commitment to sourcing American-made products and providing all the benefits of solar ownership at the most competitive prices.

PetersenDean Company Information