Zachary ShahanSolar Energy Contributing Editor
Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.
More about Zachary→
As one of the leading providers of solar power installation in Southern California, Horizon Solar Power is dedicated to offering residential homes a renewable energy system at discount pricing. Their unique take on solar installation helps more homes reap the benefits of solar energy without the high cost of panels.
- $0 cost installation: Instead of charging a high installation and materials fee, Horizon Solar Power takes care of these costs and only charges residents a reduced rate for their power.
- Locked in rate: Where other utility companies offer between one and three year guaranteed rates, Horizon Solar Power offers a 20-year, locked-in power rate.
- Energy savings: By switching to solar power, residents can save up to 40 percent on their monthly energy costs.
- Fast installation: Horizon Solar Power has one of the fastest installation times in the area, so new customers can get a system designed, installed and running in record time.
- Referral bonus: Not only will new customers see a reduction in their energy bills, they can earn additional credit simply by telling others about the service.
- Best for homeowners, landlords and small business owners.
Compare Solar Energy Companies
Horizon Solar Power Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Horizon Solar Power
- Year Founded:
- 7100 West Florida Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States