GreenMind EnergyConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
GreenMind Energy is a family-owned business that specializes in the sale and installation of solar-based energy alternatives. Located in Massachusetts, GreenMind services various states across the greater U.S.; including those in the upper northeast as well as in Utah and California. With zero money down, various financing and loan term options are available.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
Meeting with the agent well though 30 minutes behind scheduled time. He did well to explain the differences in leasing and purchasing solar. He did well climbing to the attic and after that took pictures of the outdoor area of the building. On the whole it was a good meeting and I am expecting his follow-up.
Our experience has been great so far. Everyone has been very helpful. They are certainly very knowledgeable and have answered our many questions. We expect the rest of the installation and activation process to follow suit. Looking forward to cutting those electric bills! Thank you!
It was a great pleasure learning about your company from Hyrum. He answered all of the questions that we had and tried to give us as much information as possible. He is open to us asking more questions and sincerely wants to help us with the process (solar panels).
GreenMind Energy expert review by Zachary Shahan
GreenMind Energy got its start in 2015 and offers customized solar power solutions to consumers in Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Utah and California. GreenMind Energy evaluates each client's personal property to customize a solar system that is right for their home. It prides itself on putting the customer first by including them in every step of the process, from selecting panels to the designing the system.
Custom designed systems: GreenMind Energy takes the time to evaluate each household’s entire property so they can custom design a solar system that will maximize energy output. Each of its custom-designed systems use Tier one solar panels that have a 30-year lifespan.
Battery compatible systems: GreenMind Energy is aware of the importance of battery technology and affordability with solar systems. Each of its designed systems are battery compatible for clients who end up purchasing batteries for their systems. Currently, GreenMind Energy does not offer battery options, but says battery options will be offered as add-on features as soon as the price of batteries become economically viable.
Home evaluation: Not all homes are good candidates for solar conversion. GreenMind Energy provides potential customers with a full evaluation of their property to determine if their home is a good candidate. Interested consumers can schedule an appointment by email or phone.
Quality solar panels: GreenMind Energy solar systems require very little maintenance because they have minimal moving parts and use high quality, Tier one solar panels that last over 30 years.
Pricing: Since GreenMind Energy solar systems are highly customizable, there are no set prices. Interested consumers can request a quote online by filling out their basic contact information and uploading a copy of their utility bill.
Best for: consumers looking for a custom-designed solar system.
GreenMind Energy questions and answers
- What sets GreenMind Energy apart from the competition?
- We are a family owned business that truly puts customers and employees first. We offer a custom solar solution to ensure that the customer gets what is right for them, not a one-size-fits-all package. Furthermore, since we are confident in the quality of our work and products, we offer an industry leading 25-year warranty on all of our systems.
- What is the greatest obstacle GreenMind Energy is currently trying to overcome?
- While we are growing steadily, it is always an uphill battle to get our message to the masses. Our mission is to educate as many people about the program and bene ts surrounding solar.
- How do you measure success?
- While we do need to be mindful of the same metrics that any company does to stay in business, we are not solely driven by profits. We measure success in the happiness of our clients and staff. We aim to move the world toward a greener mind and cleaner future.
- How has the renewable energy industry changed in recent years?
- In the last five years alone I have seen the solar industry become more mainstream. Product costs have dropped and leveled out. There are now several financing solutions in the market that can lower or eliminate your energy bills. It is easier now than ever before to go solar. The industry has solidified itself as a proven alternative to the grid.
- How has GreenMind energy grown and how do you see the company evolving in the future?
- We have expanded to 5 states and amassed a professional staff that solidifies us as a major player in our market. Since our company vision is customer and employee centric, we have been able to attract talented staff in a short amount of time. We have ambitions to be the go-to, global custom renewable energy provider. As technology progresses, we see GreenMind Energy at the forefront, providing our customers with the best solution attached to the best customer service in the industry. The sky is the limit.
- Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
- We believe in hiring right and providing our staff with the tools to be successful. Since we trust that our employees are among the best in the industry, we often look internally for fresh ways to innovate. All of our departments continually ask team members at all levels for input and ideas during our regular team meetings.
- Do you have any advice for potential customers?
- To our potential customers: You will be surprised at the financial and environmental bene ts of going solar. While solar does not work for everyone, we offer free home evaluations to explore the opportunity risk-free. Give GreenMind Energy a call and we will be happy to help!
GreenMind Energy Company Information
- Company Name:
- GreenMind Energy
- 625 Main Street; Floor 3
- Postal Code:
- United States