4.25/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Victorinox

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 14, 2017

8 Victorinox Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 14, 2017

This luggage has more space and storage space than most other luggage brands. The fabric and colors are way love beautiful than many other luggage and storage brands. The fabric is very pretty and I like how durable it is and how long it can last and how I can drag it around and it won't get hurt at all. I would like the luggage to be cheaper. Even though it is such good quality, of course I would rather pay less than what I had to original pay.

Original review: July 13, 2017

The Victorinox luggage is useful, versatile and unique. It has plenty of space, lots of nice little features very thoughtfully designed, great selection of colors and styles, easy to pick out in a crowd and good quality for a reasonable price. It also has a lockable double zipper, many pockets and straps inside, rugged textured exterior, easy to maneuver, multiple methods of handling (has both wheels and handles). But it feels a little flimsy at times (especially when not filled to capacity) and items tend to shift around a lot when transporting. Also, wheels could be a bit more maneuverable.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 11, 2017

Better quality from Victorinox definitely by far and you get what you pay for, won't break as easily, easy to clean and use and lots of options to choose from. The material is great, durable, really easy to clean and take care of, bright colors and lots of pieces to choose from. I would definitely recommend. Also, it's a great wedding gift off registry. However it's a bit expensive per piece, needs more colors to choose from, limited wedding registry selection options, and maybe hard to replace pieces in a few years.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I like the internal storage pouches. They are convenient for storing wet clothing and toiletries. I also like the two external storage compartments. They are perfect for small items that you need to retrieve quickly. The durability is also great. I have had this suitcase for several years and I have traveled extensively with it and it's still going strong. It's also the perfect size for a carry on piece of luggage. The telescopic handle feels a bit flimsy at times. Having said this, the handle has never broken. I would recommend to the manufacturer to make a more rugged feeling handle. Other than that it's a great suitcase.

Original review: July 9, 2017

This is the first time I have utilized Victorinox luggage. This luggage is wonderful, very light and durable. The zippers are utilized very handily. There are quite a few compartments handy to stow smaller. There is one waterproof compartment for protection from liquids. The collapsible handle is also strong and durable and stows neatly out of the way. I have had and utilized other pieces of luggage and Victorinox is much better luggage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victorinox?

Original review: July 8, 2017

They have stylish colors and the luggage is roomy. There are double zippers, so I can make the zippers meet in the middle of I have to for space. I also enjoy the pocket for luggage tags, so I can properly label my luggage in case it gets lost in travel. The pocket on the front is nice for thin items, but if you need to pack a lot and you put too many items in the front pocket, it's almost impossible to close the luggage properly. Other than that, I have found no real issues with the luggage I purchased. It works very well and it looks quite stylish if that's something you chose to care about.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Great durability, long lasting, offered in many colors, rolls nicely and handles are easy to grab. The luggage is easy to lift up as well. Space is good because they offer different sizes to meet all needs and price is alright, too. I would recommend to others. However, it is hard to clean this product and it is sad when something gets on it because you can normally not get the item or object off that got on there.

Original review: June 29, 2017

My experience with the luggage has been good in total. I like the space it contains for my clothing, and souvenirs from my destination I go to. It is always nice to have the space one needs when traveling. Not enough space makes it hard to enjoy a vacation. Also, the luggage is good quality. It is durable, good priced and so much more.

Victorinox expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Victorinox was founded in 1884 in Switzerland and is best known for the Swiss Army Knife. Today it offers many products including cutlery, utility knives, watches, apparel, luggage and more. Its soft- and hardside luggage is available in a variety of colors and styles.

• VX Touring collection: The VX Touring luggage line features unstructured, softside designs that are light and simple to pack. They are available in carry-on bags, wheeled duffels, traditional duffels and backpacks for around $150 to $330.
    • Architecture Urban collection: This luggage collection is made from Cordura nylon with a Napa leather trim. It’s available in roll-top bags, backpacks, satchels and totes from around $145 to $295.
    • Etherius collection: This collection consists of hardside luggage in carry-ons and medium and large suitcases, all of which are wheeled and available in five metallic colors.
    • Spectra Expandable: This luggage line has hard sides with an expandable core that can expand an additional 4.3 inches, giving the case up to 47 percent more storage capacity. A medium suitcase of 27.2 inches retails for about $430.
    • Online shopping: Victorinox’s luggage is available for purchase on the company’s website. They offer free shipping on purchases over $100 and free returns.
    • Best for: frequent air travelers and those who need versatile packing options.
    Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
    Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Victorinox Company Information