3.82/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Target Photo

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Target Photo Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

Target Photo offered a size photo that is difficult to find (12x12), so I thought I would give it a try. I had tried the same photos on multiple other sites and a couple said the resolution was too low, but most were fine. Targets promo made it a better deal at the time, so I purchased through them. I got an email days later stating that the resolution on ALL of the photos (most of which were originals from my high quality smartphone) were too low resolution and unusable. It would have been nice to know before placing the order (how every other company does it). Ultimately, I cancelled the order because they would not give me any further information than that, but customer service was not at all helpful. I won’t be using them ever again.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Through TargetPhoto.com I purchased 3 Photo magnet (print to store) and then when I opened the package there were 3 photo prints not the photo magnet. I immediately called photo department of Target and explain the issue and the lady told me the order is correct. It only prints Photo. If I want magnet, I have to buy from store. I explained her I purchased and paid for the photo magnet and the title on the website says 4x6 Landscape photo magnet so I should be receiving photo magnet not photo print. She was very rude and wasn't accepting the mistake. I told her that even the receipt says Photo magnet cost and the email confirmation I have stated the same thing. It ruined my occasion for which I needed them, wasted my money, time and I was so disappointed. I am not going to use their service ever again for the fraud they did to me and for the customer service I received.

Get expert buying tips about Online Photo Printing delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I've used Target to print photos to the store from my laptop for a few years now. I never had any problems until today, when one Target I printed to said all their printers were broken and wouldn't be fixed for days. I found this out after I drove all the way there, because I'd gotten an email saying my photos were ready. I asked if I could have my order sent to a different store. The lady answered "You can do that from your phone. Next customer!" Actually, it was impossible to do that from my phone, besides how rude that lady was.

So I went straight home, got back on my laptop, found the same photos and reordered them. I never got an email saying they were ready, even after five hours. At that time it was 9:15 pm already, and I went to this other Target location to see if they were ready... but I was told that they had no 4x6 paper left, and wouldn't have it probably for days, because of "a problem with Kodak." I was told to go to yet another Target location... or use Walgreens. Well. I get on a plane for Europe tomorrow, and I won't have any of those mementos with me. Very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I've had the same experience that everyone has recently recounted. I did not receive all items in my order. When I call the provided telephone number during their business hours, I get a voicemail stating they're too busy or it's outside of their business hours and to leave a voicemail. I've done that 10+ times, sent 5+ emails to the provided email address, and even submitted online inquiries... no response. I've called a local store, spoken to several individuals at Target Guest Services, but no one can help me since these orders and fulfilled by a third party. Wake up Target, this company is not consistent with your brand values and you'll be losing customers if you continue to partner with such companies.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Buyer beware. After a month my order has never arrived, order says it’s pending with post office but they don’t show it in their possession. Try over and over to contact Target Photo by phone, only a voicemail option, leave message and never a return call. Have sent emails as well inquiring status and asking for refund, no response. Never again will order any photos from Target. I’m out money and wasted time with this mess.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target Photo?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I spent over an hour uploading photos to a project. Placed two orders. Received 2 confirmation emails. After never receiving an email that my photos were ready, I went to the store that I had selected on the site. They had no record of my orders. Furthermore they proceeded to tell me their machine was broken and they couldn't even fulfill it anyway. That was it. No other effort was made from the staff to help me find my order, give me a discount on future orders, or even find a store with a working machine so I could recreate it and send it there. Do not use this service.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I ordered from Target Photo on November 26. I never received the order so I called the number to inquire. You cannot stay on hold and must leave a message for them to call you back. I left a message and didn't hear back. I called the following weekday and again did not hear back. The following day I emailed them and the rep. addressed the email to me with an incorrect name saying that they canceled all of the orders on the day that I ordered. She claimed that a "mass email was sent out." I looked carefully through my emails including the "promotional" folder and I NEVER received an email letting me know that my order was canceled. If I had known, I would have reordered it or I would have gone with a different company.

I frequent Target but I am extremely disappointed in this experience with the Target Photo department. You would think that I would be informed that my order was canceled and now I will not have my gift in time for Christmas, despite it being ordered a month before Christmas. The email said that I could reorder the gifts using the promotional codes currently on the website. Offering me the discounts currently offered on the website is not a consolation for a Target Photo order failure. I will NOT be ordering from this site again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I ordered a series of mugs on 11/25/18 and never received them. I commenced to calling Target Photo and emailed but never received a response. So I called Target directly and the rep said she'd send an email notification to Target Photo and they would contact me. Apparently Target Photo is operated by EZ Prints; therefore there's nothing Target could do about it.

So, I emailed them again today and I finally received a response. They said, my order was canceled because the promotion I used was for one mug. Well, I'm very upset because here it is 12/14/18 and they couldn't even send me a courtesy email that my order was canceled. Also, if the promotion was for one mug, why did my order process and why did I receive a confirmation? Target needs to get out of the photo business and sever ties with EZ Prints because that's not how you conduct business. EZ Prints is ruining Target's reputation. Now, I will make it my business to tell everyone I know to never use Target Photo because of their shady practices.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

For twelve days I have called Target Photo Customer Service number 800-279-1154 and left dozens of voicemails. The phone never rings no matter what time of day. A auto msg comes right on and the only option it gives you is leave a msg. I have sent multiple emails to targetphoto@certifiedcustomercare.com and no one responds. I have chatted for over an hour with 2 people (Kathy & Karma) and they have no knowledge of Target Photo. I have called the Target Corporate office 612-304-6073 and pressed numbers just to get a person, and no one knows anything about Target Photo. Once woman asked me how to spell it. I have an email with an order # and a tracking number that is useless because UPS states no package was given to them. My order number cannot be found anywhere. I am so beyond frustrated I have no words. I have never in my life encountered such lack of sense or ignorance within a company. It is really surreal.

Original review: April 26, 2018

The online format was easy to use, and fairly self explanatory. It was simple enough to navigate through the website... But I was disjointed with the time it took to download and process the photos as I was expecting a much shorter turn around time. Target Photo could also make the online format more touch pad friendly, with larger buttons spaced further apart. As well as some color modifications so it is easier to read.

Target Photo expert review by Jonathan Trout

Target’s online photo center lets you print digital photos in multiple sizes and styles, create custom projects and design creative photo gifts. Target also offers additional services like passport photos, 35 millimeter film processing and photo CDs.

• Digital prints and panos: Choose from multiple sizes, styles and surfaces to print your digital photo. Upload photos from your Facebook, Instagram or other social media accounts. Print high-quality panoramic photos on a metal surface with a glossy, matte, lustre, pearl or deep matte finish. Panoramics start at six inches high and go up to two and a half feet high. They can be as long as 13 feet. Panoramics of this size are great for office spaces or big rooms with a lot of empty wall space.

• Wall decor: You can decorate your blank wall space using your own photographs by choosing multiple styles of wall decor products from Target’s photo center. Choose multiple sizes to create a variety of looks with framed and gallery-wrapped canvas prints and mounted acrylic prints.

• Photo books: Target offers nine styles of photo books ranging in size from 4x6 to 12x12. All hardcover photo books include 20-60 pages, have sewn binding and can come in suede with a window cover or a full-photo cover. Target also offers three softcover photo book options with up to 30 pages. Those can be picked up in a store.

• Miscellaneous options: From calendars, cards and stationery to over 15 different gift options, Target has a variety of other ways to use your photos to customize products. Many gifts come with a 20 percent off code to be used upon checkout.

• Additional services: Target will take and print passport photos, develop 35 millimeter film and let you upload up to 100 photos on a photo CD. You can upload photos from an SD card, USB device or any of your social media accounts.

• Best for: consumers wanting an in-store pickup option after creating and ordering photo projects online.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout