3.97/5
Based on 30 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

30 Bugaboo Luggage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 27, 2018

Someone sent me an email telling me about the Bugaboo Luggage product. I purchased online the Bugaboo Boxers and the process was fine. The luggage looks good on the video, but it turned not to be as good as it looks. Firstly, it’s too heavy and secondly, the wheels are not stable. When you’re walking down, it shifts from side to side. There is certainly a problem with it and the wheel things need to be adjusted. Moreover, the fact that it’s a hard case makes a limited amount of space when you put X amount of things into it. If it will be a soft case, it will be much easier to use. I actually stopped using it because it’s too heavy, too cumbersome, and has limited space. The product that costs an amount of money about $1600 is nowhere near that worth. It was very poorly designed and way too expensive.

Bugaboo should go back to the drawing board and figure how to make the luggage lighter. They should be able to design a way where you get some benefit from putting more things into it. And they should ratchet up the technology part. A lot of these new products coming out can charge the phone or have easy accessibility to stuff that’s around you. The Bugaboo Boxers, I just close the box and that's it. You can’t get anything. There’s no way to get unless you open the whole thing up. And the fact that it opens in the length rather than the width, also makes it complicated. I don’t use it and I’ve given it to others to use but they just give it back.

Get expert buying tips about Luggage delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I saw Bugaboo Luggage advertised and I wanted to try it out. I bought a Bugaboo Boxer for work, and I have used it and it’s great. I'd recommend it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Bugaboo Luggage was very highly reviewed when it first came out. I bought a Boxer online, and it was easy. But it was definitely overpriced. It was touted as a special, fancy system, but it’s not the easiest thing to use. And when other people handle it they have no idea what they’re doing. If there was a bellman at a hotel or a cab driver or the luggage people at the airport, they have no idea how to fold it up properly because it’s atypical in the design. And I also picked the white one, and it immediately gets totally scuffed out and marked after one trip, checking it as a bag.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I bought a Bugaboo Boxer in time for a trip. I did it online and the purchase process was easy. And the shipping didn't take an obscenely long period of time. I've used my Bugaboo luggage a few times, and I’ve been very happy with it. I like the overall package and the fact that the wheels work the way that they do in terms of being able to push instead of pull, and combining the systems together.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I got a Bugaboo Boxer and the purchase went fine. I did it online and it arrived and I gave it to my husband for Christmas and it was all good. But I haven't completed my concern with Bugaboo Luggage yet. One of the wheels on the chassis broke, and Bugaboo is being incredibly difficult. So, my enthusiasm for the Bugaboo Luggage system is waning rapidly because it's not worth it without the chassis and without the rollers on. So, their guarantee isn’t really good. It looks like it's a good guarantee but they're making me jump through hoops. The luggage is at my other house. I'm in South Carolina and I have to go back to New York and order the photograph and answer a hundred questions on how it got broken that they wanted me to do. And you can't buy the chassis by itself. So, it's worthless to me. I've been a big proponent of them because I love the suitcase, but now that it broke and they aren't helpful, I can't endorse it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Luggage?

Original review: March 30, 2018

I love my Bugaboo Boxer. It was one of the best purchases I've ever made. I purchased it online through the Bugaboo website, and it was shipped fine. It was intact and usable when it got here. The design blows away every time I use it. I like that I push it like a stroller instead of pulling it. It's a hell of a lot easier to wheel around airports and to steer than dragging a luggage behind you. And it holds up and is really compact. The only thing is $1,000 is extremely expensive for a luggage, but if a person travels enough to use it like I do nearly every week, it's 100% worth it.

Original review: March 25, 2018

My wife likes the Bugaboo Boxer I purchased from Bugaboo. I would recommend Bugaboo Luggage.

Original review: March 24, 2018

The Bugaboo Luggage was a gift from my wife. I purchased it about 15 months ago. I ordered it online and it was an easy process. Soon thereafter, it arrived and it’s what I ordered. So far, the quality appears to be very good. The functionality is excellent. It’s a great system and we really like it. And we travel a good bit and I felt that the design of the Bugaboo system was superior to other luggage systems. Also, a couple of our children have purchased Bugaboo baby strollers and they were really pleased with them, with the quality and the functionality.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I purchased the Boxer suitcase from Bugaboo a year ago and it went really smoothly. There was a pop-up store in New York and I went to look at the product. They were really friendly and I got to test it out. Someone from the headquarters had actually come down to New York so the experience was really great. They showed me how to use everything and the way the product worked was really amazing. This product was one of a kind because it used the same idea from when you're pushing the stroller. That was applied to the luggage, which I had never seen before. For someone who travels a lot like my dad, it was a pretty genius product and I knew he would definitely like it and he would love using it.

Then I purchased it online. The website was user-friendly and the shipment came on time. My dad was in Hong Kong and they don't sell this product in Asia yet. So when he's traveling, a lot of people come up to him at the airport and ask him where he got it. It's a really great product and Bugaboo would really have a big market in Asia for their suitcases specifically. I also advocate for this luggage all the time to my friends and people who travel. The product is of great quality and there's great customer service also.

A couple of months ago, there was a bit of an issue with the piece at the back where you can slide your laptop in. You can pull that out and open it for security scanning and then you slot it back in at the back of the chassis. But the button that my dad pressed wasn't working so he couldn't remove it. We contacted Bugaboo's customer service and told them about it, and as soon as there was another one of those in stock, they immediately sent it to me free of charge.

Original review: March 22, 2018

My husband wanted a Bugaboo suitcase and told me which one he wanted. I bought the Bugaboo Boxer online and it took me a few tries to figure out which one was the right one. For some reason, the names that were describing the sizes were confusing. Also, the material the product is cased in gets scratched really easily so it looks dirty and worn immediately. But my husband thinks the suitcase is really cool and he loves it.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Purchasing a Bugaboo Boxer online was relatively easy. And there were two different color options that you could buy, but the combinations of things and applications that you could buy were limited. Bugaboo mailed the luggage to our home, but it did not arrive on time even though we had expedited shipping. It was purchased as a gift for my wife and it arrived after the day that it was supposed to be here. It's also expensive compared to other things on the market that are similar, but it's fine as far as it functions. And my wife uses it and is very happy enough with it.

Original review: March 12, 2018

My husband read about Bugaboo Luggage and he thought that I would like it because it's push instead of pull. So, I tried it and bought three Bugaboo Boxers. The cost is ridiculous and it's not worth it. They're bulkier than what I'm comfortable with and it is a little pain in the butt trying to maneuver it. I don't use them as much as I thought I would. But I like the style and it looks nice. People ask me about it all the time.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I have a store and I sell Bugaboo strollers. I also knew of Bugaboo Luggage because they were at the ABC show. Everything was good and smooth when I purchased my Bugaboo Boxer online through my rep. I am in love with it. We travel a lot and I use it all the time. It's really nice and comfortable. The way that it works is amazing, too, and I would get three more of the same one. It's not big enough for some occasions and they should have three sizes instead of just two. It's also expensive but I could tell good things about it. It's the best luggage there is and there's nothing better than it.

Original review: March 1, 2018

We had Bugaboo's stroller and we figured that their luggage would probably be the same quality. We bought the Bugaboo Boxer as a kit, and it fits our needs the best. We needed something that we could use as a carry-on, then one that we could pack, and also something that had a laptop case as well which we liked the fact that it's external from the carry-on luggage. The purchasing process was very easy. It was done online.

My only complaint with it is that it needs a brake. I'll stop and let it go for some reason and it will just keep going away from me. If we're sitting on a trolley, like sometimes I have to get on a tram, the luggage will roll away. A brake would be really ideal somehow added because we have had experiences when it's been an issue. We bought it around Christmas time last year so we've had it a little over a year, and we noticed some of the wheels are starting to stick. When we hit the release button, we would have to kick the tire with our foot to get it to come out.

But we love the luggage. I get asked about it all the time. We travel probably once every six weeks and we have two sets, one for me and one for my husband, and we are constantly pushing the product for Bugaboo. Every time we travel, we get stopped and asked to demonstrate our luggage. People think it's really cool. They don’t like the price though, but it's a Bugaboo. We've had a great experience with the luggage overall.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

A year ago, I got the whole set of the Bugaboo Boxer luggage, including the roll-on, the carriage trolley thing that collapses, as well as the computer bag that slipped on top. I liked the whole idea of a system, if I could use the big bag or the little bag on that trolley, and the wheels that collapse. I have a couple of Tunney bags and some Hartmann bags that are 30 years old, so I wanted to try something a little bit more modern too because the Bugaboo luggage is with the hard case. But there was a glitch somewhere along the way during the purchasing process.

After having used and traveled with my Bugaboo, I liked it. Sometimes, though, the wheels were a little sticky and they didn’t pop out easily and come out right away. The wheels would come in and collapse when I pushed my Bugaboo down before and they used to pop right out when I brought my Bugaboo up, but after six months or so I've got to play with my Bugaboo a little bit.

The Bugaboo was a little expensive, but I was willing to try it because the Tunney bags I have are not cheap either and I have Hartmann bags too. I wanted to try something a little bit better and I figured that if I paid more, it would be sturdier. So far, with the luggage itself, I haven't had any issues at all and it was just with the wheels that there was an issue. Sometimes, that was annoying, especially when I picked my bag up off the carousel and I wanted to get going and get my Uber or cab, but I was still fiddling around with it. It might need lubrication and there might be instructions that I should look at. Nonetheless, I'd tell people to see if they can get the Bugaboo on sale, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it if it fits their travel style.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I already have a Bugaboo stroller for my kid and I really liked that so when I needed a bag, I looked at their Bugaboo website. The purchasing process was super easy. I bought a Jannissima L Trolley from Bugaboo but I haven't used it yet. It's not the same as the other luggage pieces because it's a bag. I chose the canvas over the tan leather. Those are the only two choices in that size and I chose the canvas one because it seemed more durable and I felt I might mess up the leather one or not be gentle enough on it.

The only disappointing thing about the whole experience is I tried to look and see where I could see a bag in person and the only place in the US was California, and I'm in Michigan. I do travel but I don’t have anything to do there. That is a big purchase to not be able to go somewhere to see it. I even have a meeting coming up in New York and I don’t think there was an option there which I found surprising.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I've purchased many different types of luggage so I feel like I have a lot of expertise in the area. The Bugaboo Boxer is a new design that no one else has so I wanted to try it out. I also have a little back problem so I don't want to have to drag my luggage behind me and that I'd be able the push the luggage in front of me was a unique affordance with a good design feature. I purchased the Bugaboo Boxer carry-on, and then the check-in and the online purchase process went smoothly.

I've used the luggage almost exclusively. But the retractable mechanism was too tight and it got stuck. So I had used a razor blade and did some shaving off of the retractable feet in order to get it to work. I shaved off three millimeters, which wasn't much but the finish wasn't perfect. But once I was able to do that, it has deployed well. The other thing is one of the zipped locks fell off and got lost. But those were just minor finished things and that's probably what happens the first time a product comes to market. But overall, I'm very pleased with the luggage.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My daughter was obsessed with luggage and in 2016, I thought it would be a nice surprise for her birthday to get her a Bugaboo Boxer. So I went online and ordered it. Their website was a little confusing though because I had to select the sizes and some color combinations and the way the dropdown menus were organized was not super intuitive. While we're waiting for the luggage, I took my daughter to the Bugaboo pop-up store in Soho so she could see the luggage before it came and she got very excited. The people in the store were really nice. They let my daughter, who was 16, play with every piece of luggage there and learned how to demo it. So, she was really happy. The luggage came in about six weeks. It was early. When it arrived, the boxing was beautiful. The packaging was extremely well-done and everything arrived in good shape. The unboxing experience itself was pretty cool.

The luggage certainly is really expensive. It is the most expensive set of luggage I have ever bought in my life. I certainly had a little bit of sticker shock when I saw the price but I thought about it and I'm actually getting three and, eventually, four pieces. Because two months after it came out, I got an email saying that they had decided to make the standard carry-on bigger and that if I wanted to upgrade to the standard size carry-on, I could just pay for the shipping. It was a really good deal. So, I have four pieces now. I have the Chassis, the Laptop Bag, the small Carry-on and the big Carry-on. I had some emails back and forth with a customer service person when they sent off the offer to do the upgrade for the larger size carry-on because there were some problems with the website. For a little while, because they're based in Europe, the website wouldn't accept US shipping addresses. So, I had a customer service person help me fix that.

I travel a lot for business. The video demonstrating the luggage was pretty compelling because everything fit together so nicely. It also gave me all this versatility in terms of how big or small you wanted to travel. I recently traveled and I just took the Laptop Bag because the Laptop Bag itself was really designed well. Also, my daughter recently went to China and she took the large Check Bag, the Carry-on and the Laptop Bag. It was great because then we traveled within China, we were able to just shrink down to the size we needed for a two-day overnight trip. And it's the easiest to push luggage I have ever seen because it sits on the Chassis and you can push it with one hand. It's perfectly smooth and it's very easy to maneuver. I get stopped by cab drivers and bellhops everywhere telling me they’ve never seen anything as cool as this luggage.

Bugaboo has a good eye for design and they really thought about the real world use cases which I really appreciate because there are a lot of small details in the bag that make it incredibly utilitarian. There was a little hook that comes up so you can throw your coat in while you're pushing the luggage. You're not carrying it separately or over the top. Also, the way you pull your Laptop Bag out is really easy so that when you're trying to get your bag up overhead, you can just pull the Laptop bag out easily such that it won't fall down. There's a really nice design sensibility that is clearly informed by real customer use cases and not just things that look pretty. My biggest concern was how well it would wear. But we've had it for a little over a year now and I travel about three times a month. I usually take the Carry-on Bag and it has really held up. So, I feel pretty good about it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I purchased a Bugaboo boxer a long time ago and the purchasing process was not easy with its interface. I was with my wife and she couldn’t choose the color and couldn’t do it by herself so I stepped in and helped her finish it. I couldn’t see the status of my order for some reason. Nowadays, you get everything so easy But I had to call Bugaboo twice until the order was shipped. I didn’t like the luggage because the little trolley and the carry-on were very difficult to manage and I gave it away. It was disappointing especially it was not a cheap bag.

Bugaboo Luggage response

Hello Fuad,

We sincerely apologize for your experience with your bugaboo boxer and the issue with receiving your shipping confirmation. We appreciate your feedback, and we will use it to improve our customer's experience when shopping with Bugaboo.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I purchased the Bugaboo Boxer online about two years ago. There were two colors that were available and I got the black and the extra bags, too. Most people think it's very unique with the way it stacks up and I get a lot of questions about it. It's an exotic luggage and it's very easy to maneuver. On the other hand, it doesn't hold as much as my Tumi pieces. But I still use the Bugaboo about 98% of the time and on a recent trip to Colombia, I simply didn't even want to deal with it. I would fold it up, take all the pieces apart, put it into an Uber, versus one giant Tumi bag, just does it all at once and the wheels are already out.

The chassis has been the cause of a lot of issues and a little more quality control on the chassis would be great. Even with the replacement chassis, half the time the wheels fold in and half the time they hang out like a dead limb. They say when you push down the pull lever that you would pull your luggage with, the wheels fold up, but they don't always do and they're flapping around. The luggage, in general, isn't built spectacularly and they could polish more on it. Other than that, its design, efficiency and how it comes together appeal to me. Bugaboo also has a very good customer service. The luggage had multiple issues with quality that were beautifully addressed. Loraina in customer service was very helpful in getting things swapped out super fast. I'm happy with the luggage and I've recommended it to people.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

My sister was the one who bought the Bugaboo Boxer Luggage. It’s under my name because I live here in Houston but my sister in San Francisco is the one using it. When we purchased it we used a Mexican credit card and they accepted the payment but then they left it on hold so I needed to talk with them again and make the order again. I received the luggage and then the credit card but it has been difficult because I had to talk with them for about three times and it took about 15 days to get everything fixed and completed. However, they were really nice with me when I call them. I don't like the luggage though because it's expensive but my sister got everything and she loves it.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I liked Bugaboo Luggage's design about being able to stack luggage and the trolley. I used it about a month ago and it folded up and stored fine. However, when I had all wheels down, it didn't traverse as easy with in front of me and it wasn't easy to maneuver with one hand like I thought it would be. Also, for a piece that is that expensive, the zipper is kind of cheap and if it wasn't for the design, I wouldn't pay that much. In addition, purchasing online is kind of difficult because I had signed in and then I had problems getting back in and ended up not being able to get in. I got another account created and it caused some confusion. Being a foreign company was a little bit of a problem and it was hard for payment to get through. But, I also like its overall functionality.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

The Bugaboo by Jannissima trolley looked like it was more convenient than trying multiple bags so I bought that and two add-on cases. And it was okay, however, I don’t use it anymore because it was just a little more complicated than I want when I’m trying to get on and off a plane. If it had hand controls versus the foot controls, the pop-out, the wheels, it would’ve been more convenient. I’m really short, 4’11”, so for me to reach the foot mechanism to pop the front wheels in and out was difficult for me to reach it and still try to hold on to the luggage. It’s hard to explain but if you think of lawnmower, it’s got that long-type handle. I was trying to stretch my leg to reach that mechanism to push the button, but at the same time, I had to tilt it back for the wheels to pop out. And of course, I was trying to the get on the plane and people behind me were waiting.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Purchasing the Bugaboo by Jannissima trolley online was easy. I also have their strollers and I very much like them. I use the luggage a lot and it’s very functional. I love the color and the leather. I do wish that it came in a larger size. I got the brown one and it only came in a medium. It was a little pricey but so far the quality was on par with the price. It’s very easy to use and I’m very happy with it.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My purchasing experience with Bugaboo Luggage was beautiful and very pleasant. I bought two Jannissima L trolleys, as well as two sets of large and medium-sized luggage, a carry-on, and two pulleys. The purchase process was very seamless. I bought the products online and it was very easy to navigate through the system. We ordered the products and they got there on time. The products we got are fantastic and of excellent quality, and I love them. We're getting older and we were looking for simplicity so we got these products. They're easier to put in the trolley and push, so they're very convenient. We've also received lots of compliments with our luggage when people see us at the airport. But I'm not happy with the pulley because it wobbles all over the place and it's extremely uncomfortable to carry around. I can only set the pulley either way too high or much lower, and not at a middle position so I can have more control of it.

I also find the large luggage to be extremely small. It doesn’t close if I put my makeup, shoes and things on one side, and clothing on the other side. We travel a lot and I decided not to take it to Europe because of that. Although I love the product and I think it's fantastic, it needs to be tailored a little more or they can do a variation for women so we can be satisfied with it. My husband, though, loved it and was super happy with it because men are simpler and they don't have to carry so much stuff. From the perspective of a man, it's perfect. So, my husband took his Bugaboo luggage to Europe but I couldn't take mine because, otherwise, I would have to bring another bag. I chose to take my Hartmann luggage instead so that I could put everything that I needed in one bag. Being a woman, my Bugaboo luggage is more suitable for weekend travel.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Bugaboo's website was pretty easy to navigate through when I ordered a Jannissima L Trolley. It's a good looking bag that I can easily carry and I like the fact it has wheels and a pull-up handle. It's also designed well and I love it. I've taken it to trade shows and everybody in Europe would stop me, wanting to know where to get the bag. It's good for both men and women but men especially like it, especially ones who go to trade shows.

However, I didn't really understand the size as well as I would have liked. I bought the largest size and knowing what I do now, I would have gotten the medium size because it fits in the airplane underneath the seat better. The largest one doesn't fit. It has to go on the overhead. That would have been nice to know. If they had shown a person holding each one of the sizes, I would have had a better understanding. Also, I have a retail store and I wanted to sell it because every place I go with it, people want to buy it from me. Bugaboo Luggage is not offering that.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

We purchased a stroller from Bugaboo years ago when my son was little. Then we found out that they were making luggage and my husband said we needed to check it out. I knew exactly what I wanted. I went online to buy it, and it was a very easy process. And I love my Bugaboo Luggage. I got the Jannissima L Trolley which was an add-on. The luggage was very easy to navigate through the airport because you push it from behind instead of pulling it. The quality seems good. The luggage is tough because it gets beat up so bad. We initially had an issue with it but Bugaboo sent us a brand-new suitcase. It's the best luggage that we've used so far.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I travel a lot for business with a perfect size carry but more so was the system of one fitting into the other. Bugaboo works a whole bunch of new carry-ons and this works best for my needs. Their purchasing process is wonderful. I wasn’t looking for customizations. I just lowered the standard on what they offered online. I have the whole Bugaboo line and I’m very happy with the system, the whole cost and everything. But, the leather carry-on bag scratches with nothing, just any little touch so the quality of the leather is very weak. Another thing is that I don’t like that it doesn’t have an outside pocket. There are some little things that could’ve done better. Although the separate bag for the laptop that works in the bag is awesome. It works on the plane that you take it apart and get what you need, the laptop or gadgets that you want on the flight. You take the case and put it on top. It’s functional and it got everything fixed.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I've purchased my Bugaboo Luggage about a year and a half ago. First, I purchased the trolley and two pieces and then I purchased two more pieces. So I now have the big case, the medium size and the smaller of the two carry-ons. Plus the wheel one, the one that's like a tote but with the wheels. At first, I didn't realize that there were two different sizes for the ones you put in the overhead bin. I got the smaller of the two, which was too bad because I realized, that that was really quite small and that the next size up was better. The Bugaboo Luggage moves really well, even the big bag. I'm small and I find myself limited a little. I need to find an elevator because I'm a little afraid to take it up and down the escalators.

I was in New York during the UN General Assembly and the traffic was horrendous. I was up at 55th Street at an apartment on Lexington Avenue and I had to get over to the Amtrak train station at Penn Station. It was in the middle of the day and I ended up walking 30 blocks with my trolley and my two suitcases. I had no trouble at all and that was wonderful. Sometimes, the sidewalks and streets are not perfect. So I went over some rocks and it worked out. It's still fine today, after that experience. I almost took a picture of myself because I was so delighted with it. It was a great experience.

On the other hand, I'm unhappy because one of the handles of the zipper on my big case came off in travel and needs to be replaced. And also, if Bugaboo tells you that if you use alcohol you can get off the sticky that TSA puts on to identify your luggage and do the scan, that's not true. It looks crummy even though I use it all the time. Otherwise, it's a nice-looking piece of luggage and since it doesn't have wheels in the case itself, it's lighter so you can fit more stuff in and still meet the 50-pound limit. I have the big Rimowa and I can't fit as much in it even though it's also lightweight because the wheels add weight. All in all, I recommend the Bugaboo Luggage.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We liked the Bugaboo Boxer and my experience in purchasing it was perfect. It's a fantastic product with a good quality. It looks great and it's very easy to use when travelling. We travelled last week on a flight and didn't use them. We needed our bigger suitcase and it was kind of a pain in the butt to use that. Not having the Bugaboo made it difficult.

Bugaboo Luggage expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Bugaboo has been around since 1994 and makes strollers and luggage systems for active adults. Its two luggage systems, the Boxer and the Jannissima can come with a variety of add-ons for an additional price.

• The Boxer: The Boxer luggage system is designed to keep all of your bags in one place while you’re maneuvering to your destination. You can reconfigure it in seconds and its steering design makes changing directions and pushing a breeze. Other features include a luggage strap that secures your coats, a click-on-click-off organizer and an inner bag that doubles as a daypack. The Boxer retails for $1,030.

• The Jannissima: The Jannissima is designed with luxury in mind. Choose from a collection of six luggage bags designed to look like elegant handbags. Each Jannissima bag can fit on the Boxer luggage system or used on its own. You can switch from a handbag to a roller bag in seconds. The Jannissima retails for $349.

• Add-ons: The Boxer and Jannissima luggage systems can include a variety of add-ons for an additional price. You can choose from three sizes of compartment cases for the Boxer. Prices for the cases range from $400 to $460. If you need to safely transport a laptop, Bugaboo offers an elegant laptop bag that works with either system for $595. You can also choose from three styles of inner bags ranging in price from $55 to $110.

• Parts: Bugaboo sells replacement parts for both luggage systems online. From handles and hooks to wheels and luggage straps and everything in between, you can find any part and its price on Bugaboo’s website.

• Free returns: Did you order the wrong luggage system or part? You have 30 days to return the item for a full refund. Simply fill out a contact form online and a customer service representative will send you a prepaid return label.

• Best for: frequent travelers who want a long-lasting, easy to maneuver luggage system.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Bugaboo Luggage Company Information