1.25/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Trilegiant Reviews

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I was happy to find that I was able to get a $20 rebate after buying two super-shuttle tickets. When I called, it took 30 seconds for this to sound exactly like those internet scams in which you can have all those free feature, yet they need your credit card. The man on the phone kept droning on the same buzzwords about "what makes this deal so special," "you only have to pay one dollar to get double your rebate," and "you can cancel anytime." Avoid doing this at all costs.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

She literally would not let me cancel the subscription. Now I'm going to have to report the card stolen. Spirit Airlines should be sued for advising me to sign up for this garbage. Completely unethical.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I am paperless on my credit card and am generally a trusting soul. What a mistake. I purchased hockey tickets utilizing this service and signed up for their program to get a $50 rebate with the typical $1 trial membership in August of 2014. That's right. 4 years ago. I then IMMEDIATELY cancelled their rules so I was within the bounds of their offer. I have not looked at my credit card statement in the last 4 years only to discover today that I have been charged $16.99 per month for OVER 4 years.

I called to complain and they gladly offered to cancel my membership and refund me the CURRENT MONTH charge. I stated I had cancelled 4 years ago and this was not acceptable. After more than 10 minutes the representative finally stated that they are aware that "most people do not review their credit cards closely so a small incidental charge may go unquestioned and go on for some time." Basically admitting that their business model is to get their hooks into someone and keep the "incidental" funds flowing.

She then quickly offered to refund 1 year of fees knowing this is a fraud, but would not answer one basic question: "How many times have I utilized your services or even accessed your website in 4 YEARS?” She would not answer and pressed me to provide my confirmation number for my cancellation from 4 years ago. Who has that kind of information saved? Nobody. I shared that my son-in-law is an attorney who will gladly pursue such an issue on my behalf in the legal system. I was then told she will advance the case higher in the organization to seek approval for a full refund. It is clear they prey on the old, they know they are unethical and they use delay tactics to try to appease the people to the sham company's highest benefit.

Offer 1 month... offer 1 year... keep the pressure on the customer. My bad for not catching this sooner, but this site is a fraudulent front to cheat consumers out of an "incidental" (her words) amount of money each month to perpetuate their scam. I was told my further refund would be forthcoming in the next 10 business days. I will update when I have further information. DO NOT get cheated by these scammers. If you do, threaten to take them to court and see them backpedal their way out. They have clearly identified it is better to make one or two people whole and keep thousands of unsuspecting people on the fraudulent gravy train without being exposed.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

It was written to their site that once you reach $5 cash back on your account they will send you the check. I made my purchase on my 1st day trial and I earned more than $5 in my account after a week but until now no check has arrive and some of my purchases is missing. I emailed them regarding my purchases twice and they replied that it will take 4-8wks to process. I tried to call them as well but their rebate hotline will keep you on hold for long time. It's not worthy at all!

Original review: June 29, 2017

This company is stealing money from people and they are completely ok with it. I never signed up for this, asked for a rebate on anything, authorized a trial, nothing and when a customer service rep said I did and asked for my email and it wasn't my email they had on file, she tried to say I still authorized it. What kind of reputable company does this??? If someone makes a fraudulent charge they handle it and refund you. Now, they did refund me 4 months worth but what about MY OTHER MONEY. This is theft plain and simple and from what I've read from other reviews, I'm not the only this has happened to and they should not still be in business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trilegiant?

Original review: March 7, 2017

I signed up for the trial membership, cancelled within the terms of doing so, and was charged again, and again and then after a charge to Trilegiant came a string of credit card frauds to .com retailers. I cleaned that up and after months they decided to enroll me again without my permission. Again, this was followed by several credit card fraud charges. Do not give this site your CC number, you will be charged without your consent and your credit card information will be sold to whomever they like.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

I was eligible for a rebate for buying concert tickets from Sleep Train Amphitheater. After waiting for Great Fun to send me the paper work I needed I had to go through the hassle of getting all the correct paperwork sent back to them. Once that was done I didn't hear anything back for three weeks until I called, at which point the paperwork still hadn't been processed.

A few days later I got a notification denying my rebate stating I did not have my purchase receipt when in fact I went to the live nation site and printed my confirmation/purchase receipt because that is the only thing they offered. Waste of my time and still pissed I didn't get my money. Not to mention they sign you up for a subscription that you can't cancel until you get the rebate (if you get it) and it charges you monthly. So even if you do get your rebate you will still probably be charged for a 'Great Fun' subscription because it takes them so long for them to get you any form of documentation. Highly don't recommend any type of service from them!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

Found out about this company when purchasing tickets through Allegiant Airlines. After I purchased them, it said I could receive a $50 rebate for the tickets if I signed up for Great Fun. I did as it asked; signed up, paid the $1 and before the 30 days were up, I had no issue getting ahold of a live person and they quickly cancelled my subscription as asked. I also received my rebate check a lot sooner than expected (it said 6-8 weeks and I received it in about 4). Very pleased with this experience. Didn't have any trouble cancelling and I legitimately received my rebate.

Original review: July 25, 2016

Ordered Tickets through Ticketmaster. At the end of the order a message was there to call 877-661-3616 to get a $30 rebate, no mention of having to join "Great Fun". After denying to join Great Fun I was told the $30 rebate is not available. This is false advertising!

Original review: July 20, 2016

Do not fall for their $50 rebate scam. I have been waiting for over 3 mos to get my rebate. Every time I call I get a different excuse. I was told the check was in the mail. Then when it never showed, I was told I need to fill out a coupon and return it. NO ONE ever told me or sent a coupon. I asked them to re-email it and they said they could not do that. This reads as a stall tactic and that is precisely what they are doing!!! My advise is "Don't Bother"...

Trilegiant Company Information