Find a Business Services partner

Help me decide

1.4/5 (62 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Stores Online

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Stores Online Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stores Online?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stores Online?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I purchased 6 websites from this company. I have since moved to another state and can no longer log on because the internet companies changed. After several times trying to contact the company for help, it seems they think it is my problem. They are useless to me if I cannot log on.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Do not order from pthreaty, pthreaty.world, or onwstore. They are one and the same. They sell fake products. They will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. This is a tracking number for cheap face masks. That is how they get away from stealing when people report them. I ordered Bowflex weights. Expensive product. I am a nurse and with the pandemic, I did not want to enter a gym. I paid for the weights and received face masks. I have emailed numerous times, probably hundreds. If you have been scammed, please report them to as many entities as possible. I started with the BBB and FTC. I also found this info regarding pthreaty and pthreaty.world. And, if you want to email them, their email is pthreaty@outlook.com.

This company is FAKE!!! PLEASE report them to the BBB, Federal Trade Commission, the San Diego County District Attorney Office Consumer Protection Unit. 330 West Broadway. San Diego, CA 92101. Phone number: 1-619-531-4040. Consumer Referral Line: 1-619-531-3507. Fax: 1-619-237-1351. Email: SanDiegoDA@sdcda.org. Website:**.

It is also recommended to contact the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General to report a complaint. They prosecute scammers. The info is:
California Department of Justice
Phone (CA only): 1-800-952-5225
Phone: 1-916-210-6276 OR 1-916-445-9555
Fax: 1-916-323-5341

Website: **

Another option is to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center. Their website is: **.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Ordered necessary spa chemicals, and after one month I have only received a partial shipment. The company has discontinued phone service, and only use a prepared email. I have requested a credit, but only receive this stock email. Ordered from a competitor, and received product within 2 days. DO NOT BUY FROM HOT TUB WAREHOUSE THEY ARE A SCAM!

Original review: March 30, 2020

We have had these sites since 2007 and they were quite good back then when they actually responded to customers. Now they just ignore you and Crexendo are now saying they have nothing to do with them anymore. Very dishonest company. We will have to close our other site soon so we can do a backcharge through the credit cards to get our payments back that they are stealing from us each month. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR STORES ONLINE AS THEY ARE PATHETIC AND EXTREMELY DISHONEST.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

This company is the worst. They take your hosting money and then shut off your site. They don't answer emails unless they can collect $, then they ignore you. Dozens of emails go unanswered, no phone number to call. I am out years of work, significant lost orders because this company is going bankrupt. DO NOT EVER deal with them.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I ordered 50 drawstring bags for a party and paid $49 EXTRA FOR expedited shipping and the bags were NOT delivered on time and were not shipped expedited! I got the bags 3 days AFTER my party. I paid to have them delivered by that date and were sent regular delivery! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! They offered to refund my $$, but I really wanted was the bags for my swim team!

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have been a steady customer of Stores Online since 2007. Up until now, my experience has been good. But, I have been trying to get their help to update my site with a new security SSI Certificate from GoDaddy for the last 11 days. I am out of business and they are not helping or responding to my request. So, I am now desperate and fear I may have to go out of business. I would like to move my site but they are not answering the question if their software is proprietary.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I too was sucked in by all of the hype and just wanting to nail down a business to change my financial situation. I bought the so called Platinum package in June of 2010. It cost me over $6300 for which I really didn't have but understanding you must spend money to make money. Like many of the others I received absolutely no help trying to get the websites going. I continued trying on my own which led me nowhere. I really want my money back. Why would anyone already not making money continue to invest in something that's absolutely not yielding a return? I Googled them and see they're doing business as a company called Crexendo Inc. out of Arizona.

I called the number listed and it seems as if they're still scamming but on a different level. They claim to want to help you with your existing website. They are offering help with setting up coupons for customers, how to figure out your taxation for products and how to itemize/customize products among other services. Like one of the other reviews stated they were young and impressionable as were I and it cost me. I would advise anyone looking to do business with them to NOT do it!!! So if there's a class action I definitely want in. It's a shame how they play on people's vulnerabilities. I was a single mom back then trying to secure a future for my 3 children. I still have the packet along with email correspondence from the person that was supposed to help me. All I can say is never again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Tried this in 2008. Could not get any of the help that was promised. After trying to work with it for several months, I was told I could not sell my adult products on the website. It was made perfectly clear to them before I signed anything what type of products I sold. Even with the products I have available that are not of adult nature I could not get this site to work. So without the promised help, I stopped paying because I felt I had been scammed. This evening I get a call from a collection agency saying I owe $11,000 to stores online because it was an interest bearing loan. I would like to know if anyone has spoke to an attorney about a class action suit against this company. From the previous reviews it sounds as if they are taking a lot of innocent people's hard earned money. They need to be stopped.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I was invited to attend a stores online in Charleston South Carolina in 2003. They made it sound like it was a good investment and that I would be help the entire way create a new website as well as selling the products. Initially they never said that my first customers would need a card before they could actually access the website and I have to purchase cards. When I ask for extra help they wanted to charge an extra $3,000 and when I didn't agree the representative actually hung up on me. I never made a dime. It was all a scam. I can't believe in 2016 they are still getting away with this.

Stores Online Company Information