1.36/5
Based on 61 reviews that contain star ratings

136 Stores Online Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I wish I would of came to this site like I normally do before I purchase something. Placed my order on 7-17-18. Still have not received full order. I filed a complaint with PayPal and 2 days later Sena updated shipping info for only one of my products. It did arrive but the more expensive one is MIA. I filed another case against them. If I don't hear back I'm going to file a dispute with PayPal to get my $ back.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Very bad website! I ordered and they wait till I contact them to tell that there is something out of stock. I ask for a refund. 20 working days and they forget and ask to wait again! After 20 days, they tell me that "there is something wrong with our financial account, we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department" and to wait again 10 days!

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Please do not order from this company Luvyle.com. My order took 3 weeks to ship and another 2 to arrive. I had to send back 2 out of 3 items (due to very small sizing) and was never issued a refund of $34. Exchanged emails back and forth for 3 months and all I got were empty promises of a refund coming written in bad English grammar. Beware.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I too was sucked in by all of the hype and just wanting to nail down a business to change my financial situation. I bought the so called Platinum package in June of 2010. It cost me over $6300 for which I really didn't have but understanding you must spend money to make money. Like many of the others I received absolutely no help trying to get the websites going. I continued trying on my own which led me nowhere. I really want my money back. Why would anyone already not making money continue to invest in something that's absolutely not yielding a return? I Googled them and see they're doing business as a company called Crexendo Inc. out of Arizona.

I called the number listed and it seems as if they're still scamming but on a different level. They claim to want to help you with your existing website. They are offering help with setting up coupons for customers, how to figure out your taxation for products and how to itemize/customize products among other services. Like one of the other reviews stated they were young and impressionable as were I and it cost me. I would advise anyone looking to do business with them to NOT do it!!! So if there's a class action I definitely want in. It's a shame how they play on people's vulnerabilities. I was a single mom back then trying to secure a future for my 3 children. I still have the packet along with email correspondence from the person that was supposed to help me. All I can say is never again.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

BE AWARE of this ** company! Ordered an item 2 months ago and never got it! It is impossible to get any help from them. Their activity is clearly based on cheating! I've number of same kind of experiences from other customers lately. Don't give them any more money!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stores Online?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Do NOT order from TrendMarvels! I had ordered a skull scarf on November 24, 2017. I had emailed this company on December 23 and this was the response, (minus my track number); "However, effective and timely USPS updates don’t happen until stateside after cleared customs (where your package is most likely delayed with masses of X-mas packages). It will say 'origin post preparing package…' or similar in-transit status until then. So unfortunately I cannot give an accurate estimate until it gets a domestic update (at which point it will be imminently delivered).

All I can say is that I would have expected it by now 95% of the time if it were not X-mas and I expect it will be cleared at any time and delivery should be in short order! Thanks for your patience and happy holidays. Praying for your package's swift arrival!" I am fully aware I ordered this during the holiday season, but it is now December 29, 2017, and according the tracking number this company supplied me, it's still in China as of November 28th! I'm just assuming that my scarf had fallen off the truck, and someone in China is wearing my scarf! I had e-mailed requesting my money back. HOPEFULLY this happens.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Purchased fish and inverts from this retailer. Paid 436.60 dollars and two weeks later the retailer told me the fish died and would refund my money. So far I only have received my shipping costs back and still do not have the bulk 360 dollars. The retailer will take you money immediately however your money will take/could take up to a month to get back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Tried this in 2008. Could not get any of the help that was promised. After trying to work with it for several months, I was told I could not sell my adult products on the website. It was made perfectly clear to them before I signed anything what type of products I sold. Even with the products I have available that are not of adult nature I could not get this site to work. So without the promised help, I stopped paying because I felt I had been scammed. This evening I get a call from a collection agency saying I owe $11,000 to stores online because it was an interest bearing loan. I would like to know if anyone has spoke to an attorney about a class action suit against this company. From the previous reviews it sounds as if they are taking a lot of innocent people's hard earned money. They need to be stopped.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I was invited to attend a stores online in Charleston South Carolina in 2003. They made it sound like it was a good investment and that I would be help the entire way create a new website as well as selling the products. Initially they never said that my first customers would need a card before they could actually access the website and I have to purchase cards. When I ask for extra help they wanted to charge an extra $3,000 and when I didn't agree the representative actually hung up on me. I never made a dime. It was all a scam. I can't believe in 2016 they are still getting away with this.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

This was purchased in 2007, I had attended a conference in Washington DC. The pressure was huge, but what was advertised was not delivered. It is not a fluid or easy workable system, nor can you really put your own spin on it. I spent more time being frustrated than productive. I put a lot of time into this system to make it workable but it was impossible, the help received from the staff was superficial and never really fixed anything. They made it sound like there would be a coach to walk you through the setup process and beyond like they really wanted you to succeed.

That is not the case, I was never able to get the help and some of the advice given on the phone had nothing to do with reality and was not viable. I worked with this system for 2 years before I called it quits. I sold very little and was not able to even come close to recoup loss of initial investment and I at the time I stopped I had gained little insight as to how the system actually works due to the lack of help.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I received the invitation to a free dinner from Stores Online. I called the number and signed up over the phone. The main reason I went was that this was my field and I wanted to see what they were doing. I went to the meeting and listened to the presentation. I even got $5.00 free because I raised my hand when the man asked if anybody wanted $5.00. What they offered sounded too good to be true - and it was. Then came the pitch for the second meeting. To attend that one would cost $50.00. I thought they were out to deceive people and wanted to know for sure. I paid the $50.00 and went to the second meeting. Before I went I did some research. Good web developers are always doing one research or another.

What I learned from bbb.org was they were banned in seven states and two whole countries for their business practices with an "F" rating on a scale of A+ to F. I printed all 26 pages of the report and took them with me. The second meeting was held at a casino in Laughlin, NV and drew well over 400 people. At the meeting I listened and remained quiet through things I knew were not as easy as they were portraying. Then I saw the outright lie and had to speak up. The speaker was demonstrating an online keyword search tool from a website that I knew had been bought by Yahoo and closed. When he typed in the address bar in the web browser he typed a path rather than a web address and popped up a picture of a page from the website.

The problem is that the picture was stored on the hard drive and he was not actually on the internet. He couldn't be because that site no longer existed. I stood up and asked him loudly why he had typed a path rather than a web address? I asked if he knew that that site no longer existed. He had to or he wouldn't have put the picture up. I asked if he could explain their "F" rating with the better business bureau and why they couldn't do business in Australia. At that point the guy seated in front of me turned around and told me to shut up. He wanted to learn this. I asked him if he really thought he was going to be able to learn in one afternoon what had taken me 10 years to learn.

Then a guy showed up behind me. He was even shorter than I am and very well dressed. He informed me that I was going to have to leave. He didn't impress me but the four guys behind him with no necks did. So I left. The four guys followed me. When I stopped at the elevator they told me I had to leave the building. I told them I didn't think so and produced a room key for that casino. They said that didn't matter and started pushing me towards the exit. At this point I started making such a commotion that the casino's security showed up. They said they were escorting me out. While they were talking to one guy I spoke to the guy with the supervisor badge and explained what had happened.

I showed him my room key which he verified. He explained to the private security that I was indeed a guest there and they would have to leave me alone. They were not happy. I went up to my room, grabbed a bunch of business cards and my laptop and then stood by the exit. When the flood of people came out of the hallway I had been forced to exit through I started offering my card and told them I would offer help if they needed it. Some people took the card. Some didn't. A few people stopped to ask if what I said was true. I opened the laptop and went to the page that had caused my early departure. There was the Yahoo banner saying the keyword search tool was no longer available and sorry for any inconvenience.

I gave away over 200 business cards that day. All total I talked on the phone or in person with about 75 of them. I didn't charge any of them a dime except for the three people that actually hired me to build a web site for them to make this work. I charged them half my going rate as they had already been taken to the cleaners once. Those people I taught many things. Like how to transfer their domain to a less expensive hosting provider and registrar. I told them how to research keywords, optimize titles and descriptions, and how to lace content with their keywords. As I have never used a drop shipper I was very little help with finding a good one. One of the women I was helping through this said that she had bought five sites at $5000.00 apiece. She felt incredibly ripped off. I don't blame her for feeling that way at all.

She also said that at least 300 of those people had made purchases that day. I felt badly for all of them except the guy that told me to shut up. I hope he lost a house out if it. I know a woman who did. I met her well after she had used their "service" and could do little to help her at that point. She just kept throwing more money at them trying to make it work which it never did. Eventually we did get a site up for her where she sold baby items that she crocheted. She didn't get rich off the site but did show a profit and made a little money. But nowhere near what she had lost. If anybody needs help with a site they have purchased from these scavengers I would be more than happy to help if I can. Whole sites will cost money but advice and knowledge are free.

Original review: July 12, 2016

I purchased with this company in 2007 to the tune of 6800 dollars. The promise of 6 certificate to start my online business, a book of instructions to get started with a DVD on how to proceed with eBay and nothing more. Needless to say I received no sites, no assistance with getting sites up and running and no online support. This is one of the worst companies and I feel it's a part of a pyramid scam. It draws people in and take their money. Sure they are rich because they have made their money off others. They served you lunch but they could afford it, after all it was your money they used.

I also feel like they should be made to pay everyone back that was falsely lead into buying into this scumbag company. My payments went into collection and so I therefore just finished paying this off so I could repair my credit. I had pack the items away and had started destroying some parts of it before I decided to check and see if there was any information out there about them. There should be a lawsuit against class action lawsuit brought against this company so that people can recoup their losses.

Anyone out there that is doing or a part of a lawsuit against this company, please keep me in the loop. I am so hoping they schedule another meeting in my area so I can go and warn others not to jump off that bridge with them because they'll be the only ones with a life vest on and anyone else will drown. Something really needs to happen because they are still out there doing the same thing, taking people's money and offering nothing in return.

Original review: July 7, 2016

These guys came up to Ottawa a few years back, and I bought in to their very appealing business venture, for a hefty sum of $6,500.00, with the promise that the package they offered would provide me with all the information I would need to successfully launch my business venture online. Apart from a few set templates and sample pages, it provided me with little to no assistance to set up my venture. After several unsuccessful attempts, and now subscribed to their monthly service for a recurring fee, I was no further ahead than before. I soon received a phone call from one of their reps (who certainly noticed my difficulties with setting up my site) who offered to help me... once I bought into the program.

Having already invested more than $6K for a service that was generating nothing to date, I was certainly reluctant to accept anything... just a little too cautious, and after speaking with the rep, a little suspicious. I enquired as to how he could help me, after which he proceeded with yet another sales pitch - with a hefty price tag of $7,000.00. No thank you! I hung up immediately, decided to cut my losses @ $6K... a costly lesson learned.

Be careful the initial presentation for any of you who have not yet seen it. They insist you purchase from them at the time of the presentation, and that any offer they presented would be void as soon as you walked out the door empty-handed. Word to the wise... keep your money, find a local mom and pop outfit for a lot less that can assist with SEO, and you'll be as successful, with money already in the bank - money that you would have otherwise spent for a sales pitch that doesn't deliver.

Original review: June 24, 2016

This company is a total scam... any positive reviews on this site and others are more than likely written by employees at Stores Online. I attended a sales seminar with the promise of a laptop - which was a very cheap useless toy. I gave it to a 4-year-old relative. They prey about vulnerable folks, give false statements and claims, and lie about their services. They do not disclose full costs including hosting fees, how difficult it truly is even for techies to set up and maintain websites and couple them with vendors. True answers can be found on Google. I plan on suing either individually or class action. High pressure guilt sales tactics. I was told in the seminar that there would be several future training sessions in mass included with the fees - never happened.

I was also told that their customer service was outsourced to call centers such as the Philippines, India, etc., where ENGLISH is not the native tongue. I spent 100's of hours with folks who not only did not understand nor speak English, they were poorly trained and half the time I ended up figuring out solutions myself. Truth be told with huge companies such as Home Shopping Network and QVC, whose model is to drop ship and they outsource every vendor, why in the world would anyone of us attempt to compete. There should be federal legislation to prevent fraudulent companies like this from operating. It is the similar sale pressure in the Timeshare industry. Walk out. Don't sign anything.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I didn't see how I could reply to a review, so I hope at the least, Sheila reads this. It's not entirely true about the crawlers, for sure. Please, stop paying the monthly hosting fee! I've had these websites for almost 11 years. I used to get tons of orders, until I let the sites go in 2013. I was really busy at work, and had other interests. But, I recently started one of the sites back up and had to do a little tweaking and started getting orders. There is plenty of SEO to do for the sites. It takes some great effort and complete optimization to retain a good conversion rate. It's not the easiest thing to find a great dropshipper, but I can be done. I can help out and try to answer questions if anybody needs wants to contact me.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

I am heartbroken and in tears as I have been trying for 7 years now to get just one of these Stores Online sites together. Trying to build this on my own has been one of the most devastatingly hardest things I've ever done. Still not one of them up and paying $29 per month to host as they said I needed to have a minimum of 1 year for the crawlers to pick it up. I want my money back... right?

Original review: May 30, 2015

About 10 years ago I was a young and foolish 20 yo. I was in college for business and thought I knew what I was doing when I received an "Invitation" to a "very selective" group that you had to reserve a seat for because it was "limited". I brought my father with me. They were definitely smooth talkers and showed success story after success story. They even brought in a man who claimed to be a local who found success (200k/yr) with SOL. By the end, we were suckered. My father paid with a check $20,000 for 10 or so websites. I went home ecstatic with a start up kit.

Within days I was contacted and offered help. After finding myself struggling with things like drop-shipping which they made sound super easy. It wasn't. I couldn't find one company who would offer that so I'd for sure have to purchase inventory. Okay, so I went to Ali Baba (or something like that), a company they referred me to. It was awful. The products were horrible and cheap. So, I went on my own hunt to find a wholesaler. After finding nothing but dead ends, I called SOL. I too got the one question per call response. After they answered one question, they'd rush you off the phone saying there were other people waiting.

Soon after, I got a call from SOL offering an in depth training on how to find products, market and sell. Well, my poor father had already invested 20k, what's another $1,000??? They called weekly at the same time and read out of their pamphlet (you could totally tell they were reading) on how to build my website. I was a good student and believe me with that much money on the line, I busted my hump trying to make this happen. After a few months of nothing, I began getting more phone calls offering more help for more money. Let me tell you to save your money.

Here's why: First, everything they tell you you can find on Google. No really, Google how to start up a website or market a website. Second, you pay THOUSANDS for these "websites" which YOU build using their templates. You still have to purchase a website address oh and did I mention once you activate your account, you have to pay monthly per website? It was $40 I believe. $40 each month per website you host with them. So what on Earth were those thousands of dollars per website paying for??? A template and a phone number that only answered one questioner a time???

Third - they butter you up with accepting credit cards - you don't need them to be able to accept credit cards. Lastly, there are plenty of other build-your-own websites that don't cost thousands. Or, pay a professional to set it up for you. You will still save money and your dignity! I'm filled with guilt that my dad felt he was doing me a favor by giving me that money. If you read this and still feel the urge to invest in SOL you are nuttier than I was. It will be the equivalent of setting your money on fire. You will never see it again and it pays for nothing. This company is a SCAM. Please, please don't do it. If you're flush with cash and just want to spend it, donate it to a charity but not to these people. RUN!!!

Original review: May 22, 2015

StoresOnline provides a valuable product. Unfortunately, it is technical in nature and many people cannot implement it. I purchased 6 websites in 2007 (ok, 5 more than I actually needed :-)) and started my business. I spent $5500 on this set-up which was a ton, but was almost immediately able to earn a living online with my business. The hosting platform was sufficient, and the support was excellent (back then), and it got me from nowhere to "in business." I outgrew it eventually due to some complex business needs, but in 6 years or so, I made a lot of money with it.

They provide the tools to be successful, if you are a person who demands success. If you are the type to become confused, angry due to your misunderstandings, and look to lay blame for your failures, then you will not benefit from the products this company offers. I'm not an employee, just a user, and I was regularly annoyed with the technical features that were unavailable to me as a business. The product is not perfect for all businesses, but it's darn close for 90% of them. You can really get something up and working in a very short time. I give them much props for attempting what they did, and it has always annoyed me to see the bad press they get from people that don't succeed.

Original review: May 13, 2015

I purchased three stores in 2007 and was in contact with them but was too busy at the time to create a store and tried to find content for the stores. I knew what was involved was more complicated than the high-pressure salespeople made it out to be. I have not given up on this and do own the stores thinking one day to utilize the product. Since my full attention wasn't given, they stopped calling and haven't heard from them since.. When ready, I will contact them to see where everything stands, assuming the business is functioning and solvent. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

Original review: May 7, 2015

My husband spent his hard earned dollars and purchased a website package, to build 7 websites. He spent over $7,000. I began trying to set up a site for one of the seven, which is where the disturbing reality of dealing with this Company begins for me. Every time I called during business hours to ask for help in setting up the website, I would ask a few questions, then the person on the other end of the phone would either rush me or say "I need to help others. You can call back with any other questions." I would call back, and begin the process all over again. My support would last at most 30 minutes then they would end the call.

I also felt highly pressured when dealing with **. She worked with me on setting up Google keywords, which was to help the site get high rankings. After dealing with her, I was realizing, I was not dealing with a good Company. The site never did get finished, because I was disgusted with the way this Company treated me as a client. Absolutely awful. Plus, they have a 24/7 online Chat. My experience with this, also, was shady. Sometimes no one would be there to chat, even at 1, 2, 3 in the morning. It was extremely difficult and when a Company has really no customer loyalty, or good customer service support, what is the point of being in business.

After reading other people's complaints, it is clear to me, more people are unaware of this and get put in a corner to purchase maybe even to a point of being Bullied, with forceful tactics, and prey on peoples for their own game of power into making money, without ethical practices. Perhaps taking this to one of the large Channel News stations for them to investigate is a good idea. I would love for my husband to get his money back.

PS -- Guru.com is a resource for anyone needing a website where web developers bid. I just found my guy to build my site for $600.00. Good Luck everyone. Stores Online needs to face it already! What comes around goes around.

Original review: April 25, 2015

They sucked $6000.00 from me and left me with a service that cost more than any other web hosting service I've ever seen. I will love to join with whoever files a class-action-lawsuit.

Original review: April 6, 2015

I signed up for Stores Online about 10 years ago and it's the biggest ripoff I've ever seen. They convince you to buy six websites, offer financing then fail to provide adequate support. Not being a computer expert at that time I thought it would be a great way to make way. You can now do the same thing they're offering at a fraction of the cost. If anyone is filing a class action lawsuit I'd like to be a part of that suit. Consumers need to be better informed before signing up with a company like this.

Original review: March 25, 2015

I had recently purchased a competing website building software and had met in an evening through an ad in the paper with someone suggesting a free iPod to sit and listen to their company's outline for a product. I was sold their product and was informed that it was a much more superior program than the 1 that I had. I never opened the box and I still have it after 8 years and the company would not give me a refund.

Original review: March 24, 2015

I'm writing right now because I am so SICK AND TIRED of StoresOnline (now part of Crexendo) locking me out of my online store's dashboard the HOUR that a monthly payment is due if that money isn't in my bank account or debit card. I'm a small shop and I am often very close to the bone financially. StoresOnline locks me out the moment the invoice is sent at midnight and they only send it when they don't get the money AT THAT MINUTE. Yes, I know the bill is scheduled on my calendar (they don't give advanced notice like every other company, utility, etc., they are too lazy for that), but we all get caught off guard running small businesses on the side with regular life also happening. They don't understand that -- or if they do, they don't care.

I woke up this morning to see I have an invoice and I was going to send out my weekly newsletter through the dashboard but they've locked me out. NO OTHER COMPANY does that -- not your utilities, not your water, not your mortgage, not your leasing agent. ONLY StoresOnline locks you out the moment the money is due and THEN they send the invoice. NO forewarning, and NO grace period. And since they are hours behind me (I'm on the east coast they are in Arizona) it will be hours before I can talk to them.

I have complained about this for years but they don't change their policy and the cost of moving to a new site is prohibitive right now. There is NO company who locks its people out of their business as aggressively as this company. Can you imagine if you had a bricks and mortar store and you didn't pay the rent due Monday and on Tuesday morning you come to find your store is padlocked? That's what close to what this is.

I could go on about what crap the software is but that's not why I'm writing. The software is crap, by the way. You cannot access your dashboard on anything but a full computer because it is all in Flash.

Original review: March 2, 2015

Did you know that 8 out of 10 start-up business fail? Basically because of ignorance. I've gone through the SOL seminar twice many, many years ago. At that time, they were willing to finance you to have x many sites at big money. They also had a beginner limited kit for just $25. Since I don't invest more than I can afford, I bought the $25, and they researched using all the FREE resources that the internet has to offer. I found my niche, I found my supplier, I set up my FREE PayPal account. I was good to go. I did low cost marketing, and to generate business. Now has business been great and have I made money hand over fist? Nope... I have lost of competition, but I do make a few hundred a month, and have lots of tax right offs.

How much of this is on SOL, and how much is on me? I got from Stores Online what they promised. A web store, I learned to build it, market it...blah blah blah. Unfortunately seem that this will all come to an end as SOL is going to HTML5, and now want to charge over $3K to convert my site. Not paying it. So I told their high pressure salesperson, I don't borrow money and I'm not paying. And If I have to go out of business after 7 years, I will. If they are going to upgrade their platform, fine. I just need to research my paperwork that says I'm obligated to pay for it.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2015

The price that I was paying seem to be way more than I was getting, but I paid steadily for 2 years. Finances got a little rough for me, so I stopped paying after getting behind. When they reported the information to the credit unions, they disregarded the amount that I had paid in & reported the total amount that I initially started with; that's deceptive.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2015

It's really simple, both tax and shipping are too costly. I am definitely dissatisfied.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2015

I went to a Seminar in So. CA 14 yrs ago. I was thinking about setting up 1 website myself, but was persuaded to buy 6 sites from Stores Online. I paid to have the technical backdoor work done, but (as a writer) provided the text and graphics for 1 site only (I wanted to be sure it worked). I did everything the webmaster said, but 3 months after he said it was ready to go online (& after adding AdWords, several affiliates, links, and an ad on Military.com to promote my 15% discount to all military) I had no orders. (I learned enough to go through the backdoor to check and discovered that >400 orders had not gone through. I complained enough to get to a supervisor & learned that the webmaster had not activated my 4 merchant cards NOR my shipper (UPS). She fixed that & said I was ready to go. However, she did not go further into my site & I didn't learn until after I had lost hundreds more orders that the webmaster had left Authorize.net (my gateway) on hold while he was working on my site. This time the supervisor told me I had to go to them to take it off hold. All this time I was paying >$100 a month for hosting fees, merchant card processing fees, and marketing. I had also paid thousands for inventory of my security lockboxes.

At 66 yrs, I had a stroke in 2001, and after recovering enough to live alone, I had to move to a 400 sq. ft. shack that a relative had won at poker in NV, as I couldn't afford to live in CA on Soc. Sec. I've stayed with SOL since then as I kept trying new mktg. ways, but something was always wrong with the website and orders were not coming through. I am now 79 yrs. and am ready to start a class-action lawsuit, and for any others who would like to join me, check out Keep-Safe Lockbox Corp. on Facebook, or contact me in a private message on FB.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2014

I went to several Stores on line sessions. An initial and 2 refreshers. Each time ALL and I mean ALL the costs large and small were spelled out in their entirety by the papers I was given at the START of the session, by being talked about and by diagraming on a dry erase board. ALL of the mentioned programs and courses and other offers were CLEARLY indicated if it was SOL or a partner company AND we were warned if we ever had any question on that to CALL SOL and ask if it was legit!!! It is very typical of humans when they don't listen, don't pay attention, over extend their credit, or otherwise are just plain in the wrong to put the blame on anyone else rather than take responsibility for their own screw-up and/or laziness to not do the work required of any business person!!! SOL NEVER promised to find people websites at these sessions I attended. It was clear you would be creating your own website!!! Also SOL NEVER charged me for design help setting up my site!!! If you’re lazy and not willing to work many hours a week then owning ANY business including signing up with a website company is NOT FOR YOU!!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2014

In 2007, I attended a luncheon sponsored by Stores Online. I liked what they had to say, and signed up to purchase their six websites. I paid them $2,500 and intended to pay off the rest over the next year. I called them the next week and asked them if they could tell me what websites I could use. They immediately started asking for more money. I countered by mentioning what I had heard at the luncheon, that they would help us to find a website and to get it up and running. They did nothing to help and they then added insult to injury by having people call me asking me to pay more money to do the websites.

I had thrown $2,500 plus the few monthly payments I had made to them away. Today I looked up my credit score only to find that Stores Online had added $5,858 to my debt. This is an outrage! For months, I received calls from these people asking for as little as $2,500 and as much as $15,000. I wrote the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN 2007 and called Stores Online to protest their treatment of me. To this day they have done nothing to restore the $2500 they stole from me and have put and outrageous charge on my credit score. What should I do to get justice in this situation?

Stores Online Company Information