1.09/5
Based on 97 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Online Uggs Bootleggers

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2017

131 Online Uggs Stores Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Bought Romosa boots. Impossible to put them on. Boots are very narrow and made without a zipper. Want to return but Uggs refuses to pay shipping. They say the boots were on sale and they don't pay return shipping. But on their invoice it states, "Peel off prepaid return label", which they did not provide. When I bought the boots nowhere does it state that uggs will not pay shipping costs for returns.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I order 2 pair of boots that total $550.00 and I have never received them and every time I call I get the runaround and every time I ask to speak to a supervisor they tell me my refund has been put back on my card. And this have been going on ever since Dec 26 2016. I just want my money back because no one that works there cares.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I contacted Uggs customer service re a fault that had occurred on a pair of gloves I was given as a gift. The gloves are faulty and have split in a zig zag fashion at the top of one glove because the stitching has been done on a narrow piece of leather. They are ignoring customers' rights and stating that unless a receipt is provided they cannot do anything for the customer. The emails are written in poor English and they do not read your mails correctly as they kept sending me replies about boots when all my mails and pictures are about gloves. The experience has been shocking. Very amateurish and not the level of service you would expect from such an iconic brand. I will never buy an Uggs product again and can see from the sites that I am not alone in this. I have raised a complaint with Trading Standards as they should not be able to treat customers like this. I was not offered a repair or any solution at all to my problem.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I ordered a pair of the Bailey Bow Two Boots for My Grand Daughter at Christmas $144.00. They were too small, we returned for an exchange, same color 1 size bigger. Ugg did not honor the exchange. For the price I paid before Christmas I could get any size I wanted in Purple. If I wanted the same color, size 9, it was available at $205.00. I ordered the boots through Amazon at $204.00. UGG I will never do business with you again. If I had a choice of no star, that is what you would have got!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

Ugg-xmas.com - Yep, a bonafide scam. I guess I should feel lucky that I only paid $61 plus shipping for my fake UGGs. I did receive some boots 2 and a half months after I ordered. They are not the right size and obviously not real UGGs! They are very lightweight and the inside is not sheep fleece! It's fake fur and probably fake suede leather. They are way too small and there is no legitimate return address or phone number to return them. I guess no one can be trusted anymore with all the scamming going on in this world. What a shame. There is no order number, but the tracking number with the shipping is: **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Online UGG Stores?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

When taking the boots out of the box, I didn't notice it when I tried them on, but the first time I wore them my toes got wet. Upon looking them over, there was a slit in the top by the toes. Because I bought them the end of last winter I did not keep the receipt, the other pairs that I bought were fine. When I took them back to the store they said I would need to contact Ugg. Of which I did, they told me to fill out the information online and send them back, so I did just that.

Today, I received the boots back in the mail with nothing done to them. Said they were over a year old (of which, how would we know when a store) is selling boots that are over than a year old, not like I routinely ask that question. And so I will quit buying boots from this company. I did what I was told by their staff. Today when I spoke with someone and asked for a manager they put me on hold for about 5 minutes and then told me no one was available that they were all busy. And I said I would continue to hold and she told me that was not an option as they would tell me the same exact information. This is **. Pay 100 and some dollars for boots that they do not stand behind.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter and a pair of slippers for my boyfriend. I sent the slippers back the day after Christmas to exchange and still haven't rec'd the correct size. I rec'd an email that the boots were back ordered and would arrive in the middle of January and just recently rec'd an email stating the order was cancelled. I went on to the UGG website to see what I could get her instead and they were still showing the boots I had ordered her in the same size and color with a backorder date in February. I contacted UGG confused on the situation, spent about 15 minutes on the phone with the CS department and somehow was disconnected and they never called back even though I had given them the order #, my phone # and they were in my account so they also had my email at that point. I am VERY dissatisfied with my shopping experience with UGG and would NOT recommend them at this point.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I bought my first pair of Uggs online in 2011 for $80. They were always comfortable and I wore them long and hard for four seasons. I ordered my second pair in 2015--the same style was now $150. As soon as I put them on, they didn't feel right. But I really needed new boots so I decided to keep them. The backs of my feet soon became raw because the new Uggs were stiff and didn't give. I never had this problem with the first pair. I bandaged my feet and wore the Uggs only about a dozen times from November 2015 to February of 2016 because they just weren't comfortable. I wore them once in December 2016 and when I put them on in January 2017, I watched my big toe come right through the top. Seriously??? The suede is incredibly thin. Other than the hole in the toe, these boots look brand new because I hardly wore them. Obviously, I will buy anything from this company.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Never bought from UGG but am receiving vast amounts of spam email with no unsubscribe link. I've emailed UGG several times asking to be removed from mailing list but to no avail. The 'unsubscribe instantly' link in the spam emails just sends you back to the UGG site. If you view the sites source code there is no unsubscribe link. This is a global scam that isn't even used by con men. My advice is don't buy or use UGG.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I didn't get email confirmation of order. I was charged my 550 dollars for boots etc and tracking stated delivered but I did not receive the product. They use a carrier called onTrac, it's not even UPS or FEDEX. I was told they can't resend the items since the amount was over 500 dollars. Soooo, if you spend too much money you don't get taken care of? I guess you need to only buy 1 pair of shoes or you're SOL. Joke. Waiting on phone for 1 hour, then they say they will follow up on claim, zero help! NEVER BUY DIRECT FROM UGGS. GO TO NORDSTROM!!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I wanted discounted Uggs for me and my daughter for Christmas. They never came. No order confirm number and now no response to my emails. It's been about 1 week. Placed order on Dec 22. They took my money and conversion fee of funds. Still no tracking. Too embarrassed to tell daughter that nothing is coming...

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

The slippers I purchased for my daughter for Christmas were too small. Since I purchased them over 30 days I wanted to make certain I would get a refund if I returned them. I sent an email with pertinent information. 3 days later no response. I am currently waiting for over 1 hour to talk with someone in person. I do not think that will happen. For a supposedly reputable company this is unacceptable.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Very disappointed. UGGS has been the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I placed an order for spare parts two months ago. Order never arrived so I called a month later and turns out they never entered it. They take my order this time, supposedly. It's been another month and parts have not arrived. Needless to say, I have called more times than I can count. I have been put on hold for more than one hour. I have used the chat, sent email and all they say is they are busy but will get back to me. I cannot believe UGGS would allow to have a dissatisfied customer. Plus they never gave me an order number.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

Has anyone else ordered "UGG" boots from this website... http://www.ultimatebootsdealshoppy.com. I think it's a scam. They had boots that you can buy at Dillards for $205 for only $60. I bought and paid for 3 pairs, they sent me an email with an order number & said another email would follow with a tracking number but that was 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from them. There is no phone number to call them only able to email them. Of course I've sent 4 different emails and no responses. I'm pretty sure I got scammed!!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I ordered boots online and received a confirmation number for my order and checked back in a couple days and my order still said received but no updates. It was NOT being processed, shipped, etc....YET they took $230 from my account. When I called customer service the first time I waited 40 minutes to be told they were having issues in the warehouse and they were not sure if I would receive the boots by Christmas. Next I was told they were indicated as scheduled to ship and I would receive a confirmation email by 3:00 that day. It never happened.

I called back the next day and was on hold for 30 minutes and was told there was no update and the order had not shipped and they could not tell me when it would. I was originally told I could not get my money back until the order was processed. Then I was told the order was cancelled and I would receive a credit in 3-5 days. I requested an email confirmation which I never received. When I called back for the 3rd time (on hold for 30 minutes), I was informed there was no notation the order was cancelled nor the refund and was then told that the order could not be cancelled until it was issued a tracking number for shipping. What sense does this make if I was cancelling the order.

I had to order the boots from another retailer and spend another $230 that I did not have right before Christmas. I am so disappointed. I love Uggs but I will NEVER order anything from them online again and their reps lie to get you off the phone. There was nothing done to try to rectify the situation and it pretty much is what it is at this point and there is nothing I do except wait until they decide to send the product so I can send them back then wait until 10-14 days for a refund. Never buy from www.uggs.com.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I bought a pair of boots for my wife and selected the two day shipping option on the 9th of December. Here it is the 15th and still no boots. When I look up the tracking information on their website it says they were shipped. When you look up the tracking number on the UPS website it says that the only thing that has been done is the shipping label. I'm currently on hold and have been for over an hour trying to correct the situation. I'm spending almost $300 for a pair of boots and they can't even help me in a timely manner...never again UGG never again.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I ordered an item off the website and after waiting 10 days it finally arrived. However, it was a completely different shoe and size. I contacted CS and they told me to return the shoe and once I had a tracking number to call back and they would ship the correct item. This would have been fine but I emailed, live chatted, and waited on hold twice for over 30 minutes just to get that far. I'm shipping the shoes back and disputing the charge with my CC.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

There is nothing US about this site, not only does it not work properly but the products come directly from China and take at least 3 weeks. If you notice there is no phone number so no one to directly talk to. I don't know why I trusted that they said they were the official Uggs online boot store! I ordered a men's size 12 slipper for my husband and paid $100. I received a women's size 10 slipper instead. When I asked for a return authorization, which of course on their site they say they will send you, they asked for me to send them a picture of what I had received. Their response was that I had received "good merchandise" and that they knew I would understand and support them when they claim to not have been in error. They offered me a 5% discount on my next order.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I received an offer with this website. I checked it out and seemed legit. After placing my order I kept waiting for confirmation email but nothing was sent. I tried to contact them but there was no number to call. The only way to contact was by email but they never replied back. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card because I never got my order but they did charge me. Big scam!! http://www.uggxmasstore.com/index.php?main_page=login

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I purchased a pair of Ugg boots through a retailer and found an object (nail or something) between the sheepskin lining and the sole of the boot, beneath the instep. The retailer, Country House Outdoor, were very helpful and friendly but I wanted answers so contacted Ugg directly at 190. I expect the boots to be quality checked. Ugg were arrogant and nonchalant about it and I was told to take it up with the retailer. Not the right attitude Ugg!! I will never purchase your products again and will happily pay double elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

They messed up my order twice and never sent the replacement. After holding for over an hour and waiting for a supervisor they still messed up my order. I had to call again and hold on for another hour and they couldn't even find my order with the ORDER NUMBER! They finally admitted that they never sent out my correct order and then they sent me a 20 dollar refund and told me that I was "lucky" for getting 20 dollars back! LUCKY! For wasting two entire evenings on hold and never being sent my overpriced merchandise!!!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Multiple attempts to buy UGG's online using PayPal or a Credit Card were unsuccessful. I sent an email to UGGs, but never received a response. In the end, I was able to successfully buy boots through Timberland's website without any issues.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I'm not 100% sure this is a scam but my credit card fraud protection kicked in and now I had to disable my card. I googled Ugg Black Friday Sales for this Holiday Season - 2016. Journeys (a well known shoe store) advertised 50% off thru 11/30/16. I clicked on it and it took me to 4classicboots.com. I didn't even notice at first I wasn't on Journey's, but all looked ok. When I read about the company, it stated they opened up 2uboots.com in 2010. Everything looks legit so I put in my info. Fortunately, my fraud protection declined the transaction and emailed me to make sure I'm making a payment to a vendor. This is who the payment "would have" been going to: YST OL Technology Co., Lt for $292.30. NOT the company advertised. I did research on both websites: 4classicboots.com registered only 6 days ago and 2uboots.com only 20 days ago. Doesn't match up to their business starting in 2010. BEWARE!!!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Ugg has, hands down, the WORST customer experience I have ever had in my life. They are rude, unprofessional, rigid, and incredibly unfriendly. I have called them several times for several things and every time I am left wondering if the $200+ boots are worth the trauma of calling in. This last time I said to the CS rep "I'm really getting ** frustrated" and his response to me was "ma'am, I'm going to give you one warning never to speak to an Ugg rep like that again or we will disconnect". Honestly, what?! I've worked in customer service for many years and when we have a dissatisfied customer, we aim to fix the situation, not make things worse! After I burn up my last gift card you can bet your bottom dollar I won't be coming back.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

After speaking with the original UGG boot company, this link below is a scam. I never received an email, confirmation #, tracking information or anything. The only contact they give is an email address which is **. I have emailed 3 times. No replies. So my Halloween DEAL I thought I was getting is probably lost somewhere between here and China and I'll be lucky if I get 1 pair of plastic boots in the mail, instead of 2 pairs of UGGS. I've NEVER fallen for a scam. I surely thought it was real. BEWARE! Oh and the best part, they drafted my bank account with this info... HDAIITKXsafe = $158.98 and International Fee $4.77 drafted from my account. DO NOT order from ~ http://www.uggluckday.com/.

Original review: March 19, 2016

Funny, I had the same horrible customer service agent as Perrin of San Diego, CA on Feb. 27, 2016, see her review. Diana the horrible customer service agent. Uggs should do something about her. The other agent I had, Gage, was quite nice. This is about a defective boot for my child. It developed 3 holes in a few months. There is something wrong with the suede on that shoe, defective material. Gage gave me instructions for returning, I followed all. Sent the boots on March 7, today is March 18. Tracking shows they arrived March 12.

Diana the horrible chat agent dissembled constantly. Oh they arrived March 14, then when I said I had tracking for March 12, oh yeah, March 12 and that whole same snotty attitude, "We can not guarantee any acceptance of an item under our warranty without looking over them in person." "Today is the 4th business day we are well within our time limits." "Your product has not been denied at this point. We are still processing it." "At this time you have not been denied." "We will complete processing your return within 1-5 business days of its delivery to the warehouse." "There is a possibility of us accepting your return and sending out your exchange :)" Horrible customer service. Defective boots. Buy other brands, don't buy Uggs.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

My beautiful boots, third pair of Uggs, arrived for holiday. Boots tore in 2 wks across the leather, not the seam. The online customer service person, a Diana, was so incredibly rude with attitude. Customer service should never be that way. I worked for Nordstrom for 7 years and that is how customer service is done. Now I have to pay out of my pocket to ship them back to them after the nearly $160 I spent on them (so now we are $185) so they can decide if it is a faulty product or not. UGGS, I am sure you make enough profit to have better service. You have lost a loyal customer forever and again, forever. #ugg #uggaustralia

Original review: Feb. 16, 2016

I have ordered winter boots UGGS on January 28, 2016 from website www.zi-fi.co.uk. Shortly after I made an order, I received an email from vipcustomerservice1988@gmail.com that they are glad I made an order and that my order number is 45. Below there was written about product I order which were boots UGG, Free Shipping BOTH Ways Derry, Total = 101.87 pounds. Below it was written my Billing address and below it, Secure Payment. There was also Detailed Invoice with attached link next to it. So I clicked on that link and it brought me back to their website where I needed to log in, in order to see my purchased history. In my purchased history was just written the same thing as in my email. Just SecurePayment (payment received) and shipping method - Flat Rate (Best way).

That is everything I know about my order. Just that my order is number 45 and nothing else. So I was waiting that maybe something will happen but nothing. Then I wrote an email to them and I asked when will come my order to Norway. One day later I received email from WALKER ** responding just 12/2. Then I responded him question if he can write me the name of the company they shipped my boots with. He responded just "ems". I googled it and it showed that ems is some norwegian post (I didn't know because I'm not from Norway I just live here few weeks).

12.2.2016 I went to the post office and I asked about package sent to my name but they couldn't find it because they needed track number of the package. I don't have any more information about my package and I could not tell them more. I left the post office and wrote email to WALKER ** what happened and if he can give me the track number of the package. He didn't respond anymore. Do you have some experience please with this website?? www.zi-fi.co.uk. If you do please write me. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

Bought a pair of slipper for a gift, they didn't fit. I sent them back for an exchange, I chose a pair that were only slightly more money. When the exchange was made at UGG I received a message from my bank about a charge that was waaay too much. I contacted UGG and was told I would have to wait for a tracking number to do anything about it. Once I received that I called again, I was told that they don't honor the sale prices from the website that is why I was charged so much (they were on sale on the website but I was charged about $50 more). That person told me she would see what she could do. No assurances. I asked if they were trained in customer service and she HUNG UP on me!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2016

I bought my daughter a pair of boots that were labeled women's sneakers online for her birthday and when they came they were in fact men's boots. I called and emailed UGG a few times and requested to talk to a supervisor about a refund and one was never available. The customer service dept. was very rude and made it sound like it was my fault. I will never purchase another pair of shoes from that company again.

Online Uggs Stores Company Information