Online Uggs Stores
1.08/5
Based on 120 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Online Uggs Bootleggers

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

154 Online Uggs Stores Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I received a pair of slippers as a gift. I sent them back to UGG in January for an exchange. I waited for 4 weeks for the slippers and tried 4 times to contact UGG. Finally, 4 weeks later, when getting a human on the phone, I was told that the item I wanted was not in stock when they received my return/exchange so UGG refunded the gift giver, without contacting me or the giver. Customer Service rep Phil, was unable to help and was not very knowledgeable or helpful. He offered me $50 off and free overnight shipping if I would like to purchase slippers on my own. He really did not know very much about the company he is working for.

When I asked to speak to a manager, he said there wasn't any and he could not give me any info as to how to escalate this matter. I called back and spoke to a person named Denise, who understood my problem and did not acknowledge that she had all of my information in front of me. She would not put me through to a manager, told me I needed to get in touch with the gift giver, who is still unaware that he was given a credit for this purchase. She did provide an email address at the corporate level if I would like to escalate the matter.

In my opinion, this is an example of some of the absolute worst customer service I have experienced in quite some time. A company like UGG, which supposedly prides itself in 'premium customer service', should be able to handle this matter in a much better way. For starters, an email indicating that my return/exchange was received, would be helpful. Also, letting me know that the item I wanted was out of stock seems to make sense. DON'T BUY FROM UGG IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ANYONE THERE TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. The employees are not trained or empowered to handle situations that arise in day to day business. No stars would be a better rating.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I emailed Ugg many times about if they could repair my stained shoes. First they emailed me back to explain the warranty (clearly not answering my question). I tried to call but ended up on hold for thirty minutes and couldn’t not wait longer. Then I emailed Ugg again explaining the problem and they emailed me back saying they are receiving a high volume of inquiries and they assume my problem has been resolved. Pitiful. Never shopping there again. Do yourself a favor and avoid them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Worst ever. Owned boots 5 weeks but didn’t wear for the first 3 due to weather. Probably a stitching issue, the left boot would bind up my lower pant leg and twist it around my ankle very tightly. First, I thought it was my jeans, but it happened no matter the fabric of my pant. Then I tried folding the pant leg up. No help. Walked around with the button undone. No help. Spent a total of over 70 minutes (2 attempts to get through) waiting to talk to cust. service. CRAZY policy: I have to return boots, wait for them to assess whether I’m right about the defect, then they MAY refund or decide to refund the defective boots. 2 weeks minimum. Loved all of my Uggs, but will never own another pair.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I have now been on hold for over 40 minutes. After waiting over 20 minutes to do an online chat on a refund UGG never gave to me on some boots I returned. I order two pairs of shoes. The first I returned because they were too small. USPS passes it off to another company to ship that does UGG returns so the returns are almost impossible to track. I received the refund for the first pair returned. I just realized today after placing another order that I never received an over $94 refund for the second pair I returned on 12/26. Thankfully the UGG website does have that tracking information which shows they received it on 1/16/18. I cannot believe that no one is answered the phone or responded to a chat request. I will not be ordering from them again. I did initiate a dispute on PayPal for the $94 refund. Thankfully I have the proof that they received those boots back.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Anastasia.com is bootleg Ugg vendor. I tried to cancel the order right after receiving the confirmation with a different address. They are an overseas vendor selling bootleg products that aren't even what you ordered. Then refusing to refund your money for their false advertisement!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Online UGG Stores?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Ordered items from Ugg in two different orders. Returned 3 items in one box. I asked for them to exchange my items with other items. Instead they credited me for 2 items and because they did not know the order number for the 3rd item, they put it back in their stock with no record of it. They did not think to return it or contact me. Now they can't find a record of the item and will not refund my purchase. Lesson: return everything separately and keep your shipping receipt. Horrible customer service. I would not buy anything from them again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Worst experience ever - Order pair of boots for my son as a Christmas gift. Returned it for a different size and color and two weeks later the boots arrive. Problem is it's the same exact boot I sent back two weeks ago.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I do not agree with the Customer Service Support, the reason why is because I purchased a pair of boots for my daughter in September and due to an accident one of her boot ripped on the side. (They were purchased at the Army Air Force Exchange, due to being in the military.) I had send an email to Ugg Customer Service which they respond to in a week with a friendly email saying I need submit a photo of the boot and the receipt. I did all that and here we are, 17 January 2018 and still no idea if they are going to be able to either fix the shoe, send me a new pair or sorry but we can't do nothing for you.

I did send another email on 16 December just to see what the status was and they replied back. Due to the holiday season they have a tremendous volume of emails and that I perhaps should call. I did call a week later and the lady told me I have to send the shoes in on my cost, which I did not do because I do not understand why I have to pay for this and I did receive another email back stating that I should not be emailing back because that would put me further back on the list. Ok, how is that possible if I gave you my request # and I am supposed to reply back to that request number. Well, other than that my experience with ordering items is great.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Horrible Experience--Will never shop there again!!! Here is my email I just sent them. I received your email below and I am very unhappy and upset with the service I have received this week from your company. First of all, your hold times have been over 15 minutes this entire week. I am a teacher, had very limited time for personal calls during business hours. I have tried calling 3x this week having to hang up each time because I could not sit on hold any longer. Secondly, I emailed 2 times this week. Never got a response until yesterday when you sent me an email pretty much saying, "Sorry we have been busy with the holidays and I am sure by now that your issue has been resolved." My emails are dated Jan. 7th and January 9th. Why would one of your employees assume that my issue had been handled from 1-2 days prior???

As you can see from my emails, I was concerned that my items that I shipped back for exchange were not being exchanged properly. I called in on December 31st explaining that the boots and slippers did not fit. Your website guided me to a size 7 (based on your fitting program's results) but sure enough, that was not the correct size for me. I needed a size 8. Secondly, my dad had ordered the wrong boots so instead of getting the classic boots in chestnut so I decided to get an even more expensive boot called the Abree. I gave the person with whom I spoke to on December 31st ALL of this info and she assured me that once the boots and slippers came back the warehouse, all the information they needed to send out the correct boots and slippers was going to be handled.

As it turns out, I received back from your company the exact same two pairs of shoes in the same WRONG size that were originally ordered. Hmmm, I am just wondering why someone would return boots or slippers and want the same exact pair and size??? This is just blatant ignorance. I am not sure who you have employed over there, but you need to do some more training with your staff.

First, you should explain to them that when handling a return that they should actually read through any notes in the system about how the returns should be handled. They should look and SEE that a Exchange has been created and they should follow the directions accordingly. Secondly, you should explain that no one would ever want the same shoes back that they are returning so it just doesn't make sense to send the customer the same style and size boots that were originally ordered if the customer returned them. And thirdly, you should tell your employees that when responding to emails, that they should never assume someone's issues have been resolved without checking out the exchange numbers and doing some simple due diligence on the matter vs. just writing off the customer as if their concerns are not important.

For such expensive merchandise, you would think your company would invest in some employees that actually value their work and the name brand that they represent. I will be returning the boots and slippers AGAIN, and will be requesting a full refund. I will find a different company to advertise on my feet. I am very disappointed in the customer service rather the lack of service I received this week, I will be sure to let my network know that Ugg probably isn't worth the money or hassle.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

On December 26, 2017, I ordered 2 pairs of UGGs. The Henricks were shipped the next day and were delivered couple days ago. However, the Kara boots have yet to be shipped. Whenever I try to track this package, it still says processing which gives me no clue where they are and how long it will be until I receive them. This is extremely frustrating considering the fact that on your website it states that during the shipping process, the boots will take a maximum of 12 days of processing, but yet this is going on to 15 days. Every time I try to contact customer service, I am left on hold without anyone answering. This is completely ridiculous! You would think due to the money we have to spend on these boots that UGG would be understanding and helpful with your order, but they’re not! Worst customer service, if there even is any! I will never be ordering from UGG. Never again and I advise you not to as well.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Asked several times for a refund since I haven’t received my shoes. I paid for “next day delivery” and it never came. Contacted them and every single time a random employee will respond that ‘they will look into it’ or they will get to me as soon as possible. UGGs' customer service is really bad and it looks that the people who are working there aren’t even able to solve a problem.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I placed an order with this company and canceled before the order was shipped. At this time I have not received my refund. I have emailed them three times and have not received any response. I am beginning to think this company is a scam. I will give them a few more days. Should I receive my refund I will let you know.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I ordered two pairs of high quality boots for my husband for Christmas that are too small. I received them in one large box. Trying to return both in that same box with one return label isn't possible on the website. I have emailed 4 times with no response whatsoever. I've called 10 times with no answer. I've tried chat with no response. Their customer service is horrible!!! Granted they are busy with return calls, emails, & chats but they obviously do not have enough people employed to handle the demand. After 14 days, one would think someone would reply or answer a phone. I'm going to call a local store to see if I can get help there.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

HORRIBLE WEBSITE! DO NOT ORDERED FROM THEM! I ordered them and apparently it's too narrow for me so I had to return to them, and it's been 2 months now I haven't heard anything. Not even the refund, tried to call them and spent almost 3 hrs on phone but NO answer, tried to emailed them few times didn't work, says LIVE CHAT but didn't work either, I should reading the reviews before placing an order... They are sucks!!! So what happened to my order? I DO NOT KNOW since there is no way I can connect to them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I'm very disappointed with the Adirondack Boot from UGG. The toe part came apart from the boot and when I called in to file a complaint they said there was nothing they could do for me. When spending this kind of money on a pair of boots you would think UGG would stand behind their product.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I would never buy from them again. I was supposed to get a gift (Toscana Pom Charm) with my order, but they cancelled it without explanation, so essentially I lost $50. On top of that I tried contact them and it impossible to call or even email them. To my email request that just replied, "We assumed your issue was already resolved." I would advise to buy somewhere else since they ruined my holidays.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I ordered an item on December 20th because the website advertised free next delivery & guaranteed by December 23rd. I tried every way to reach them on December 23 (social media, phones - waited over 2 hours with no pick up, and through their online chat) and finally got through to a supervisor Ashley on the chat. Essentially she told me there was no way that the order would be delivered in time and there was no way I could pick it up at the UPS distribution center. Ashley then offered me a mere 15% and told me there was nothing that she could do because Uggs had "hopes" that UPS could deliver the package. However, the UGG website used the word "guarantee delivery by December 23th" and that is why I fault them not UPS. She then told me I was unreasonable for seeking compensation and exited the chat on me.

I called today, December 26 after I received the package which was a Christmas gift for my father that I was left without and spoke to Amanda. Amanda heard my story, told me she knew Ashley, and that there was no compensation they could offer me. Then she told me she could offer me a $20 gift certificate on a $200 order which was an insult. I asked to speak to someone higher and after being on hold yet again she told me there "wasn't an opportunity for transfer" in other words, they didn't want to be bothered with me.

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. They falsely advertised and should have never guaranteed delivery if it was out of their hands and the people I've been in contact with have been rude. Other companies such as Amazon have AMAZING customer service and are willing to go the extra mile for their client. I have been an avid UGG buyer for 10+ years and they have lost me as a customer, even though they probably don't care. If they will do not want to deal with me through amicable means I will be sure to voice my experience so others can be warned of what Uggs is truly about. Extremely disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

The girls in my family loves Uggs and we've been great customers, until this winter! Went to buy new Uggs for the all family, try out a couple of them in store and didn't fit on it anymore. Too narrow, no zippers to open, impossible to put your feet in it. The one I gave as a gift needs to be returned because the person couldn't put them neither. Needs to go back to the old way or will lose a lot of customers.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I ordered 2 items with discount code then received a cancellation email although several others have already received their items order with same codes!! Has been 6 days now. Have called numerous times to sort this through. I want the items not the money. It's now 5 days before Christmas and no luck...my bank has no info on my funds! Have called several times each day and have been on hold for over an hour each time to only give in and hang up to try again and again!! Finally reach a rep who was so disrespectful. It was unbelievable. Ask for her supervisor she says there isn't one!!?? Unacceptable service all around. I'm appalled. Will continue to call daily and email as I have been doing multiple times daily until someone pretends to give a crap. Just unreal!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I live in Vermont so wear boots maybe 4 months of the year. I had just used a pair of UGG's occasionally as I have many pairs and as I pulled them on, the whole back of them ripped apart to leave a huge 4" gap... I had this happen maybe 15 yrs ago and at that time UGG were sorry and felt the leather had been cut from the stomach of the animal, thus making it not as strong. Could not have been nicer. THIS TIME, however, I got an Uggs dealer to contact the company with pictures etc. I was looking for nothing just advising them. They weren't even sorry. Said they must have gotten wet- DUH!!!! And ripped when I pulled them on.

Well- boots are to be worn when weather is inclement and I don't know of another way to put boots on but pull them on. AS I said, these boots were rarely worn, which could be seen. I have pictures but need to email as they will not attach. The company just did not care- they have become so big, one problem doesn't faze them- too bad - they were great. I have one of the original pairs.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchase a pair a Uggs with a coupon code and received a bogus email stating there was an issue with my credit card payment. So I called to find out what the issue was. The guy made up an excuse about my card. So I called my bank to verify that there wasn't an issue. I then called UGG again and was told my order was canceled because they wouldn't accept my coupon code. I called later and was told that they will honor my order and send me an email. I then receive an email stating they WILL NOT HONOR THE ORDER!!! And I can get 15% off of my order. This place is horrible they tell you one thing and change their minds never again!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I don't know why they have Australian in the name because it comes from China. It's all garbage. I wear a size 6 in everything. Ordered a size 6 from the Uggs website and the trash is so tight my toes are scrunched up. It's near impossible to call them or email them to fix the issue. I really have no idea how they're so popular. It's overpriced Chinese made garbage. Should be called Uggs China.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I bought a pair of black Kristin Ugg boots. They turn my feet solid black so I put powder in them. I've tried everything. They still turn my feet black. They continuously shed dye so I called Uggs. they didn't seem to care. They told me to go buy powder and socks and wear the socks to the dyed dissipate. unbelievable. Hundred $70 for a pair of boots that I shouldn't have to worry about. I getting all over my feet and all the company can say is go spend money on powder and socks which don't work anyway. So disappointed. The last pair of UGGs I buy. They just don't care.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Bought Romosa boots. Impossible to put them on. Boots are very narrow and made without a zipper. Want to return but Uggs refuses to pay shipping. They say the boots were on sale and they don't pay return shipping. But on their invoice it states, "Peel off prepaid return label", which they did not provide. When I bought the boots nowhere does it state that uggs will not pay shipping costs for returns.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I order 2 pair of boots that total $550.00 and I have never received them and every time I call I get the runaround and every time I ask to speak to a supervisor they tell me my refund has been put back on my card. And this have been going on ever since Dec 26 2016. I just want my money back because no one that works there cares.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I contacted Uggs customer service re a fault that had occurred on a pair of gloves I was given as a gift. The gloves are faulty and have split in a zig zag fashion at the top of one glove because the stitching has been done on a narrow piece of leather. They are ignoring customers' rights and stating that unless a receipt is provided they cannot do anything for the customer. The emails are written in poor English and they do not read your mails correctly as they kept sending me replies about boots when all my mails and pictures are about gloves. The experience has been shocking. Very amateurish and not the level of service you would expect from such an iconic brand. I will never buy an Uggs product again and can see from the sites that I am not alone in this. I have raised a complaint with Trading Standards as they should not be able to treat customers like this. I was not offered a repair or any solution at all to my problem.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I ordered a pair of the Bailey Bow Two Boots for My Grand Daughter at Christmas $144.00. They were too small, we returned for an exchange, same color 1 size bigger. Ugg did not honor the exchange. For the price I paid before Christmas I could get any size I wanted in Purple. If I wanted the same color, size 9, it was available at $205.00. I ordered the boots through Amazon at $204.00. UGG I will never do business with you again. If I had a choice of no star, that is what you would have got!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

Ugg-xmas.com - Yep, a bonafide scam. I guess I should feel lucky that I only paid $61 plus shipping for my fake UGGs. I did receive some boots 2 and a half months after I ordered. They are not the right size and obviously not real UGGs! They are very lightweight and the inside is not sheep fleece! It's fake fur and probably fake suede leather. They are way too small and there is no legitimate return address or phone number to return them. I guess no one can be trusted anymore with all the scamming going on in this world. What a shame. There is no order number, but the tracking number with the shipping is: **.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

When taking the boots out of the box, I didn't notice it when I tried them on, but the first time I wore them my toes got wet. Upon looking them over, there was a slit in the top by the toes. Because I bought them the end of last winter I did not keep the receipt, the other pairs that I bought were fine. When I took them back to the store they said I would need to contact Ugg. Of which I did, they told me to fill out the information online and send them back, so I did just that.

Today, I received the boots back in the mail with nothing done to them. Said they were over a year old (of which, how would we know when a store) is selling boots that are over than a year old, not like I routinely ask that question. And so I will quit buying boots from this company. I did what I was told by their staff. Today when I spoke with someone and asked for a manager they put me on hold for about 5 minutes and then told me no one was available that they were all busy. And I said I would continue to hold and she told me that was not an option as they would tell me the same exact information. This is **. Pay 100 and some dollars for boots that they do not stand behind.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter and a pair of slippers for my boyfriend. I sent the slippers back the day after Christmas to exchange and still haven't rec'd the correct size. I rec'd an email that the boots were back ordered and would arrive in the middle of January and just recently rec'd an email stating the order was cancelled. I went on to the UGG website to see what I could get her instead and they were still showing the boots I had ordered her in the same size and color with a backorder date in February. I contacted UGG confused on the situation, spent about 15 minutes on the phone with the CS department and somehow was disconnected and they never called back even though I had given them the order #, my phone # and they were in my account so they also had my email at that point. I am VERY dissatisfied with my shopping experience with UGG and would NOT recommend them at this point.

Online Uggs Stores Company Information

Online UGG Stores
www.ugg.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use