1.09/5
Based on 149 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

Online Uggs Bootleggers

183 Online Uggs Stores Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 1, 2019

I'm trying to return 2 pairs of boots. I've called for days and emailed multiple times with no response. When I call customer service no one ever picks up. The live Chat line is never live. They sent me a link for a return label but when I click on the link, I get to their website but it says "We cannot find any orders based on this criteria. Please check your records and try again." I get the same message, when from the order confirmation email, I click "start a return." How am I supposed to return these boots and get my money back?

Original review: March 1, 2019

I purchased a pair of ugg.com for my daughter on February 9, 2019... They dont fit! Im on the website daily trying to print a return label...cant!! I've tried calling...been on the phone for over an hour. I will never purchase from them again...just horrible! They can take your money with no problem, but we have a problem returning things for a refund!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I respect other reviewers' negative comments, and will concede that my experience began as a one-star set of frustrations. But what UGG (the parent company is Deckers) did to make it right restored my faith in their desire to keep their customers satisfied. At first, we met unexpected and insulting resistance from their Customer Service people, both through the email as well as their call center. We were very angry after trying to replace a pair of defective $100 moccasins, paying to ship them to the company's warehouse, and them denying our claim because they were "out of warranty."

With a small amount of online searching, I was able to locate the names of some of their executive team and emailed them with a description of my issue. Not only did they actually call me back, but they went above and beyond to make the situation better, offering us a generous credit to purchase new product from any of the Deckers brands (UGG and several others).

It appears many people are getting frustrated with the UGG Customer Service Department. From everything I learned in my interaction with the company's management, they know they've got a problem, and they are doing their best to fix it on a corporate level. Having their executive team reach out to me directly was both a surprise and a glimmer of hope that things are turning the corner. Any UGG consumer is paying a premium for their product, all for the tiny logo attached to the heel of the shoe. We expected, and ultimately received, a level of customer care that we felt we were entitled to.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Do yourself a favor and don't buy from Ugg. I purchased a pair of boots in September that started leaking in January. The one started getting water in it, I called them. They said send it to the warranty department with the receipt and everything they needed. They actually sent the boots back saying they were out of warranty. They had the receipt, the customer service people acknowledged they were well within warranty, but said the warranty decision is final. Makes no sense, would never give them my money again.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I bought Uggs tennis shoes with “dust”. Wore maybe 5-8 times before season was over. Pulled them out to get ready to wear them this spring and so much of the “dust” was off, they looked horrible. Bottoms not even dirty at all, insides look brand new. The cost of shipping back to UGGS was 1/4 of the cost of shoes. Because there are no guarantee they will be replaced, I decided to skip shipping back. Reached out again to UGG to let them know the shipping costs were too high and received no reply at all. The deal is I can send pics of the shoes clearly showing the issue and the condition of the shoes but suppose that isn’t good enough. No more UGGS for me or my family!! !

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Online UGG Stores?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Ugg won't be getting my business anymore! I've spent HUNDREDS at Ugg over the past few months to save up my rewards points so that I could get a free pair of shoes using the $100 worth of rewards coupons I've saved up, but a (very friendly) customer service rep informed me today that Ugg has changed their rewards program so that you can no longer use more than one $20 rewards coupon at a time! SUPER frustrated! I've lost out on $80 worth of coupons now because they're pretty much useless! Never shopping with Ugg again!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

They completely deny your lost/undelivered claims under false reasons. -“Signature of received” from UPS: not true because UPS confirmed that there is no signature. UGG also can’t provide me a copy of the claimed signature. Additionally, they had an incomplete address. -They say that they need to investigate with UPS on orders over $300: mine was less than $50 because it was on sale. -I received an email stating that my claim was denied because UPS has concluded the investigation. However, UPS still has the investigation pending.

I ordered a pair of pajamas directly from them and another pair directly from Nordstrom because they had different size options. I received the order from Nordstrom but not the one from them and they won’t replace or reimburse. I will NEVER buy their product again. I will make sure to tell everyone of my terrible customer experience with UGG and to read all of these reviews because other people have experienced the same terrible customer service.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I write this review with great disappointment from my latest purchase with Uggs and QuadPay! I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH OUT TO BOTH PARTIES! Timeline: 12/6 purchase Uggs slippers for my daughter as one of her Christmas gifts. I used the service QuadPay that your website supports. I made my first installment on 12/6. On 12/20 I realized I haven’t received my purchase yet and assumed all installments should be paid before receiving my item and I panicked because this was going to be a Christmas gift. So on 12/20 I made all of my remaining installments to QuadPay!

Well here and go the holidays and still NO UGGS! I gave it a few days and finally called on 12/28. Spoke with a representative who told me all my payments showed they were received however showed on the other end that QuadPay failed to ship item. This phone call was about an hour. Uggs’ representative assured me that she will have QuadPay refund me my money and in the meantime make a new purchase for the item with 20% off and free expedited shipping! Ok so I ended up purchasing AGAIN because my daughter still did not get her gift.

Jan 3 the new Uggs arrived. Still waited for refund from QuadPay and still nothing in my acct! Jan 7 called Uggs AGAIN. (No number to contact QuadPay, no email and I’ve emailed whatever contact info I can find on QuadPay and still nothing NOTHING. Cannot get thru to them!) So Jan 7 called Uggs again and this gentleman assured me he spoke with a supervisor and that they’re aware I’m waiting for my refund. Assured me to give it 3-5 business days. This phone call was an hour and a half!

Ok so I waited the 5 days. Called AGAIN on January 11!!! Spoke with yet another representative who said she didn’t even see any of this on file now at this point! I demanded to speak with a supervisor! Spoke with now a supervisor who knew I was aggravated rightfully so. As a supervisor she sucked. She gave me an attitude as I felt she escalated the situation how I was feeling rather than trying to calm me down. She then REASSURED ME AGAIN I will see a refund in my acct in 3-5 business days! She even gave me a reference number. This phone call was about 2 hrs.

Jan 18. Called yet AGAIN! Spoke with ANOTHER supervisor Terrell. Let me tell you he was a COMPLETE **! When I asked to speak to his supervisor he told me he was the highest supervisor and that for security purposes he couldn’t transfer me anywhere else. In the middle of our conversation he tried saying my phone was making noises and he could no longer hear me. Then when hard pressed that he was full of ** he got defensive and told me he’s not able to give me a timeline when I’ll be reimbursed. When I said the rest of the staff has then lied to me on the time frames he told me they didn’t lie to me. They were inaccurate with the truth. He was totally rude and personally a twit. If he was any kind of supervisor he should have spoken politely to me and reassured me he would see this thru until I get my money back! Instead he hung up on me!!!

Here it is and Jan 21 I have YET to see anything in my account. No emails from Uggs! I even took the survey with Uggs expressing what happened in the description box and STILL NO word from Uggs. I find it disgusting that this is going on from such a well known name. I am highly aggravated! I find it amazing that this is how these people care so less about their customers. I reached out to Better Get Baquero on channel 4 news demanding my money and hoping this gets resolved. This company needs to get their heads out of their **!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Tried wearing without socks but the fur’s functionality lacks in significant ways, caught cold in all the wrong areas. The thermal properties of the fur must be improved! For now, never without socks again!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I returned a pair of UGGs for a refund. The return has been at the returns warehouse for 10 days and I have yet to get a refund. I've been told twice that my refund will processed "by the end of the day". If you need to make a return to UGGs, don't expect to get your money back in a timely matter if at all!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I brought an UGGs comforter for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. The shams were damaged. I received a second comforter and again the shams were damaged. I requested a just have the shams sent to me. UGGs stated I would have to open a quality control ticket to see if their product did not stand up to their standard. If the felt quality control was not up to their standard I would be given a full credit to UGGs which I could order anything I what through their UGGs web site. Well UGGs I consider you the Grinch for this holiday season.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I only gave 1 star because I was required to. They deserve NO stars!!! I ordered a pair off Ugg boots as a Christmas gift. Order them on the 20th and paid 15.00 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas. So the Sat. prior to Christmas according to the tracking # they would not be delivered until the 26th. So I called customer service and explained I paid for guaranteed Christmas delivery, the rep apologized. I of course asked for a refund as I could have gone locally and just purchased them from Dillard’s but was trying to save myself some time. He offered store credit. I explained that was not acceptable as I would never purchase through Ugg.com again.

I asked for a supervisor and he all the sudden was able to refund my money to original form of payment. I said fine. A week came and left no refund. I got onto the chat and explained the situation and rep apologized and said she issued my credit. "No problem. It should be 5 days." I said ok. Well 7 days later no refund. I got onto the chat again and the first rep disappeared. Another rep got on. I explained. She said "I say a cred was issued on this date," I said, "Well I have not received it." She looked into it and apologized as she saw the notes that I was to be issued credit in form of original payment but was issued store credit. I explained that was not what I was promised and I have the chat records that were emailed to me from the rep saying she was issuing the credit to original form of payment.

I asked to speak to a supervisor but was not ever granted that. I find it hard to believe that a company as big as Uggs can’t refund 15.00 for not holding up the guarantee that they published. Imagine what it felt like to NOT be able to give a Christmas present on Christmas because a huge company makes promises they can’t keep. Shame on them for not holding up any of the promises that they make. I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM MY MONEY AGAIN! The kicker was the rep said, "It’s not like we don’t want to give you your money back. We did." I’m sorry I didn’t realize that Ugg credit worked at Walmart or for gas tuition or other things that my money can pay for! SHAME ON UGGS! Spend your money with a company that has values and customer service! Don’t buy from Uggs!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I ordered socks and a poncho. I paid $26.00 for next day shipping and $10.00 for gift wrapping. The order was placed Sunday. I got one of my four items on Wednesday. I called twice. The nice lady explained to me that through some error only one of the items was sent overnight and only one was gift wrapped. No, she could not cancel my order-- the unshipped items that will not be here before I leave for vacation and could not refund my shipping until I get said items and return them. The so-called gift wrap for ten dollars consists on a nice shopping bag. The gift is thrown in with no wrapping for tissue paper. I am disgusted.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I purchased two Ugg boots from uggs.com. They have my order number but yet they still ask me if I had bought my Ugg boots from an outlet. I didn't realize my boots were fake until recently, which is close to almost a year. But seeing the real Ugg boots and comparing the difference it's very noticeable. Quality of the fur, workmanship of the boot itself. The inside label and even the bottom of the boots. I have tried to resolve this matter over live chat and emails but they are not willing to help.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Ground shipping as the only option, that is only revealed after the order is placed, is unacceptable for an internationally based company. The $10 charge for "ground" shipping across Canada is like adding insult to injury.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My mum is big fan of UGG boots. I brought a pair for her special day for $109 on UGG OFFICIAL WEBSITE (worst of all!!!). They failed to ship my boots out within 24 to 48 hrs as promised at check out. And explained to me because I placed the order on a Wednesday, didn't give them enough time to ship it out within the week, so they'll have to ship on the next Monday... How funny!!! And because I placed my order at 2 pm (keep make me thinking I ordered it at 2 am), it was too LATE for their employees to process the order on the same day...

I patiently waited 5 days to contact UGG.come and tried to find my shipment. They could not find it with my order number, and 1) They terminated my online chat session without notice, send me an email said that someone will be following up with my order status. 2) I didn't receive any follow up emails or follow up calls, so I places an order with another vendor the next day, for the same product. 3) Two days later, I received a message from UGG.COM said my order should arrive "today". And I received both orders the same day!! Have to return one. I chose to return UGG.com, the other vendor was on time, fast, and didn't charge me for shipping. It was all UGG's fault, poor customer service, poor management!!! However, they are trying to put the blame on me and refuse to give me full refund. EVEN IF YOU ARE A BIG FAN, DO NOT ORDER FROM UGG.COM!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Purchasing this stuff online is a terrible idea. My items got lost in the mail and Uggs refused to send replacement items and refused to refund my money until they got their own claim worked out with the shipper they used. The customer service was wholly unhelpful and the entire situation was stressful and upsetting. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I ordered a pair of black (pricey) Ugg boots with rhinestone embellishments on rear of boot, w/lg rhinestone as decorative closure on side. As I live in a warm climate, I rarely get to wear them, but when I do, and I have worn them maybe on 5 separate occasions in the past year, each and every time, my feet are black no matter how short or long of a time I wear them. Obviously the black dye from the sheepskin on the inside keeps transferring on my skin and had ruined my polish. The worst part of it all, as our bottom of our feet are like sponges, it worries me if the dye is toxic. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY DYED PRODUCT BY UGG. Think twice consumers, health is most important.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

(0) stars. My daughter spent the bucks and bought her mommy a cute pair of Uggs, triple bow, OMG! What junk, I am surprised UGGS would even put their name on these boots. Pure JUNK, liner is fake fur, not plush, and the suede is fake too. The sole probably would wear out indoor only use. Fast, pure JUNK. Cost her a lot of money she worked hard for.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

After viewing the viewers on this website, I went ahead and purchased a pair of what I thought were Uggs. The other viewers said they received their merchandise with no issues. So I believed this so-called Uggs company were ok. It's been over a week and the hot boot outlet didn't respond about the tracking number or transaction. I paid $89.00 which was pretty much stolen from me. I want everybody to know what these people are doing so they know not to buy anything from them. They are a joke and needs to be investigated as soon as possible. Hope this helps and the BBB will step in. Something should be done. Until something is stolen from you no one will do anything so I would like to see the BBB step in or whoever deals with these issues. Thanks!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Extraboots.com is not a reliable company, they are a scammer. I placed an order for Ugg Boots and have not received product (over 100.00.) or a response to my 10 emails since October. I purchased merchandise advertised as UGG boots and even tried to reach out to UGG and have not gotten a response from them either.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

If I could rate UGGS' customer service on a negative scale I WOULD! I purchased a pair of boots and sandals, the sandal order was going to be shipped separately on the account of it taking a little longer. I then receive an email telling me my order has been canceled because of inventory issues. (Which is fine I understand things happen.) I call to get a confirmation of my order being reimbursed and the lady on the phone who was extremely rude tells me "you need to check with your bank." I then tell her I need an email saying they have reimbursed me AGAIN and she goes on to tell me that there is nothing she can do about it. Well that's just great since my bank card has no record of me being reimbursed and the money is not in my account and I have no email saying so. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I will not be purchasing online from UGG ever again.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I purchased a pair of Uggs boots for my daughter from UGG Australia online authorized retailer. They immediately deducted $85.72 form my account. The Chinese name shown alarmed me, so I attempted to contact the company using the "Contact Us" link." It took me to "Page Not Found". Yes I received the boots with faux fur. I will most likely donate them. Stay away from this company!! There is no zero star rating, so I am forced to put one star.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I sent back a pair of boots for a refund, been waiting for 2 weeks so far and tracking has them 90 miles from where I mailed them. At this rate they could walk back by themselves. Long way from the East Coast to the West Coast. I want my refund.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Absolutely terrible quality after just one year. I had a small hole in the top of the boot which I had repaired only to have another one appear shortly after. They refused to do anything for me and even after filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau they would not do right by their product. Uggs used to be great quality. Now the quality is just terrible and their customer service is even worse.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I got a gift card for a pair of UGG boots for Christmas 2016. I ordered and paid for the pair after Christmas and received them in January 2017. I wore them twice and put them away for the season. Didn't wear them 2017/18 winter because it was pretty mild but yesterday, I pulled them out because March weather was a bit colder than I liked and thought that the boots would warm my feet. The soles were as hard as a rock (they weren't when I bought them). They shattered and disintegrated when I took one step! This was a complete material failure which is due to very inferior material used for the soles (I'm a material scientist, I understand material failure). After what I paid for these boots, I'm aghast that they would have used the cheapest sole material to make their expensive boots. Don't EVER buy UGGS. They are a scam.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I purchased a pair of moccasins for my daughter. Within 4 months the thread was coming out. My daughter did not tell me right away because she knew how much I paid for the shoes and felt I would be upset with her. I own about 15 pairs of Uggs boots and shoes and 3 purses, my daughter has 8 pairs and my husband and son have about 3 pairs each. I contacted UGG and after trying for 2 months I finally got through. They informed me that they could not help me repair the item because I was out of the warranty period. They did offer a 15% discount on a new pair of UGGs which I declined. I will not purchase any UGG items ever again. They do not stand by their products and the customer service is terrible.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Complained to Ugg, not their problem unless I have a receipt! My mother bought me slippers for Christmas, she had bought my sister some the year before! My slipper look lovely, they are Liberty patterned and have black non rubber soles. If these sole get wet, for example from being in the kitchen or bathroom, then I have blues marks on my cream carpets all the way through my house! Receipt or no receipt this product is not fit for purpose and the price of these slippers I would expect them to be superior quality! Anyway after explaining my issue and the lack of receipt which my elderly mother is still trying so hard to locate!

Ugg do not care but if there is anything else they can help me with I could contact them... so Ugg send me an address of someone willing to own a pair of crappy slippers that will ruin your carpets and I will happily post them on free of charge. Never again will I step inside a Ugg store again and will ensure I tell all my friends and family to invest good money into a better brand with exceptional customer service... Ugg the more I advertise this the more I discovered your brands is not what I thought it was!!! PS: Customer service: All interactions between a customer and a product provider at the time of sale, and thereafter. Customer service adds value to a product and builds enduring relationship... Not in this case. Expensive product that cannot be worn... only fit for the bin!!!

Original review: March 14, 2018

On December 7, 2017 I placed an order for 2 pairs of UGG boots. Approximately 4 weeks later, I received one pair of the boots that I ordered with no explanation as to why I wasn't receiving the other pair. I have been in touch with the company by email on a number of occasions to inquire about my order. At first they were very polite and apologetic. In their 3rd communication with me they simply said wait and I received no response at all to my 4th inquiry. In that inquiry I requested that they either send my boots or give me my money back. I think it is unreasonable to wait over 3 months and not be given any explanation.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I received a pair of slippers as a gift. I sent them back to UGG in January for an exchange. I waited for 4 weeks for the slippers and tried 4 times to contact UGG. Finally, 4 weeks later, when getting a human on the phone, I was told that the item I wanted was not in stock when they received my return/exchange so UGG refunded the gift giver, without contacting me or the giver. Customer Service rep Phil, was unable to help and was not very knowledgeable or helpful. He offered me $50 off and free overnight shipping if I would like to purchase slippers on my own. He really did not know very much about the company he is working for.

When I asked to speak to a manager, he said there wasn't any and he could not give me any info as to how to escalate this matter. I called back and spoke to a person named Denise, who understood my problem and did not acknowledge that she had all of my information in front of me. She would not put me through to a manager, told me I needed to get in touch with the gift giver, who is still unaware that he was given a credit for this purchase. She did provide an email address at the corporate level if I would like to escalate the matter.

In my opinion, this is an example of some of the absolute worst customer service I have experienced in quite some time. A company like UGG, which supposedly prides itself in 'premium customer service', should be able to handle this matter in a much better way. For starters, an email indicating that my return/exchange was received, would be helpful. Also, letting me know that the item I wanted was out of stock seems to make sense. DON'T BUY FROM UGG IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ANYONE THERE TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. The employees are not trained or empowered to handle situations that arise in day to day business. No stars would be a better rating.

Online Uggs Stores Company Information