Leanna's Natural Hair Products

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Beware It would not work for you! I would like to enlighten the public about this product. Leanna is what you call (Duglar). She is half Indian and half negro so her hair is mixed and even if she puts water in her hair everyday with nothing else, it will grow like vine. Dugla hair never breaks except from perm sometimes but will grow back. I am from a place where the mixed kids' hair fall in the middle of their back. Don't waste your money. Take a good look at her baby hair. It is curly and her great-grand mother's; she is mixed also. It is the same as trying to have hair as the Obama's girls. They are mixed with white. Look at her hair at age 7. It is Indian mixed. Please don't be fooled. Open your eyes if your hair is all negro or coarse.

I ordered a hair product since 11/10. I called. I left messages then the phone got disconnected. I sent e-mails with no answers.

I ordered $50 worth of product from Leanna's website on 12/16/11. I received a confirmation email but has not heard from Easy Shop-order securepay.com. I tried to send messages concerning my order via Leannashair.com's website, email and I tried calling. I have had no response and as of 1/5/12, I have no products. I will report this to my credit card company as a fraud!

I ordered $100 worth of product which has been paid to them through my credit card. I have not received anything. I have called and the voice mail is full. I have emailed and got no response. I want my money back.

I ordered several products from Leanna's Natural Hair over a month ago and have not received my products yet. I tried to contact them by phone and the mailbox is full and by email and get know response. I am wondering if I've been scammed and if so what can be done about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Leanna's Natural Hair Products?

I ordered $59 worth of hair products on 11/7/2011. As of 11/29/2011, I have not received my products and cannot get in touch with anyone concerning my money or my products.

I checked out the Better Business Bureau; there is an alert on this company. They are ripping off people. It is under Leanna's Hair Products.

I ordered a product from this company, and paid via PayPal.

The product was ordered in November of 2010. As of this writing (July 26, 2011), it has not yet been received.

I've called several times throughout this time period, and received no response. I've also sent several email messages again, no response. I have asked that they either (1) credit my credit card the full amount of the purchased product, or (2) forward the product as promised.

They have done neither.

This is not the first time they have delayed shipment. I ordered from them before, and it took nearly two months before the product was shipped. At that time, "Gregory" stated there had been a birth in the family, coupled with a delay of the ingredients used to make the product. This was reasonable to me. At a later time, I placed the order on which I am making this complaint.

On August 3, 2010, I ordered products from this company and to this date, November 26, 2010, I have not received my order. I have e-mailed the company and I have also tried getting in touch by phone but haven’t heard any response as yet. The amount of the order is $61.71 and my debit card was charged on the same day that I placed the order.

On September 23, 2009, I purchased some hair care products from this business, and to date (1/7/10), I still have not received anything. I've emailed, but I never got a response. When you call the telephone number, the message box is full, and you cannot leave a message.

Back in October 2009, when you call, there was an auto message advising that due to the large amount orders that were placed on September 23, 2009, they are back-logged but they are working hard to make sure all orders are filled. I paid using PayPal, and to date, they are unable to get any info from these people. I just want the public to be aware of ordering from this site.

Leanna's Natural Hair Products Company Profile