Infinity Incentive Group

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I paid my $50.00 fee for registrations and never received anything else from them. I tried calling them and the phone number is disconnected. This company is a bunch of thieves. I work hard for my money and want my money back. Funny is the phone number work prior to me giving them my money. Now that they got it disconnected.

We took a 90 minute presentation in Altamonte Springs near Orlando. We simply did not buy because we did not think we would take advantage of the services of a Vacation Club. They promised a $100 Food Card for Travel, A $100 Gas Card Voucher, Travel Airline Tickets for two and a three day Hotel Stay. Instead we got a letter to send out that had to be sent within 30 days with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. So we did what it said. We received another letter with a Food Card we could activate but only use at designated places and it required a purchase at each place like a Groupon Certificate. Not at all Free. The Gas card was another letter that had to be mailed in 30 days. Then we would have to purchase the gas in advance and send the receipts to receive a refund. There were additional processing fees to do this.

The Vacation was another letter with directions to an online site where we filled out three requests of dates and sent a $50.00 deposit. Two weeks later I received an email telling me we chose a high volume travel date and there would be more charges upfront. It gave me two days to confirm. I tried to call and the number says they apologize but they are temporarily out of service. So now we will have to fight for our deposit back like everyone else here. The whole thing is a scam, right down to the Concierge Services group that offers the presentation. I suggest a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Everyone is being scammed and our time is precious too!

This company has given me many sleepless nights thinking about how they scammed me out of my MONEY, TIME, and PEACE OF MIND. I got a phone call from them for vacation packages at $496.00 the baby of the trip is 5 days 4 nights in Guancaste, Costa Rica with all inclusive. Over the phone I was told to pay the 496.00 today but when I book Costa Rica it would be 199.00 on the back in for the all inclusive for two adults period. I did book in March 2014 for December 2016 then, so I was told it was 225 for the all inclusive. I stuck to my guns and demanded they take the 199.00. She told me she booked it and I would get the confirmation later about 2 months before I traveled. No, nothing from them. Called, myself in Oct only to be told that they were not able to get that date. Total BS so I tried to book again 3 months later to be told that it's 165.00 per person plus 25.00 a day hotel tax!!! OMG really.

I've been going back and forth more than fifty phone calls, talked to several people, I've gotten nowhere. I told them I could email them my copy with the 199 price and I did, they never responded. Just today I tried to book again and was told another higher price. I told this lady to let me fax over her my letter to her showing the price I was told. I faxed it and no reply, she said she would call me back. She never did so I called them back, left a message, called again and again. I'M SO MAD AND PISSED OFF. I'M HURT TOO THINKING THEY ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH TAKING MY MONEY. This company TRAVEL IIG is a total scam. Please beware. Don't buy into it please.

After many failed "promotional" promises they failed to delivered for my cruise reward, in August of 2015, I requested my FULL deposit that I made to be refunded. I have spoken with same lady named, Debbie, each time I called since then (total of 4 times) and there seems to be NO supervisor available to talk to me on site when requested. Every time, she says the same thing "...I will put it in the note for supervisor to call you back" and yet, I have NOT received any callback.

I am reading many complaints with this company similar to my situation. 04/06/2015 -- We registered for "Cruise for Two - 3 to 4 night or 7 Nights" with (3) preferred dates (July, August, or October) along with $100. Their deadline date given to us was 04/26/2015. Their terms and conditions stated "a travel specialist will contact you within 60-90 days prior to your first selected date. However, NO ONE contacted us for first preferred date in July.

08/11/2015 -- We contacted the IIG Travel Agent for our second preferred date in August. A lady named Mary came on and stated she wasn't quite sure why we were not contacted for our first preferred date (OR) the second date. Then she proceed to tell us, the promotional (FREE) room is not available and therefore she will have to put us in "upgraded" room with additional DISCOUNT Fee. We realized that with the $100 deposit paid upfront and with their DISCOUNTED upgrade fee, the price for the cruise is the SAME as the actual cruise line offered. Mary and I argued in several emails about their "reward" practice, and in the end I asked to refund my deposit to avoid the hassle of dealing with this crap. She told us it needs to be in the written request and will take 6 - 8 weeks for processing.

08/31/2015 -- Sent a written request for deposit refund and registered for tracking through UPS. 11/30/2015 -- Called to find out on my the status of my deposit. A lady named, Debbie, answered and she already KNEW what I was calling about after giving her my customer number. She stated "I see that the check was supposed to send out on beginning of November, but due to computer upgrade of the system, it might have not be updated. The check will be send out the end of THIS WEEK.

2/29/2015 -- Called AGAIN to find out on the status of my deposit. Same lady, Debbie, answered and she again already KNEW what I was calling about after giving her my customer number. She stated "I am not sure why this hasn't been sent. I will speak to my supervisor..." and put me on hold. She came back a couple minutes later and stated, my supervisor said it will be sent out by 01/04/2016. I asked to speak with the supervisor and she said she will make a note for her to call me back. I didn't hear from supervisor.

01/20/2015 -- Called AGAIN today to find out on my the status of my deposit. Same lady, Debbie, answered and she again already KNEW what I was calling about after giving her my customer number. She stated "It appears to be sent out on 01/04/2015 so you will have to wait for another 6 weeks from original mailed date before you call us back to re-issue another check." I asked her about mail tracking to see where is the check then after 15 days of mail (which is unusual from AZ to FL). She stated they don't do tracking.

I asked for her supervisor and she gave me the same response as last time. I then told her, I have been recording our conversation and she stated "You do NOT have my permission to record this conversation." I told her, this is part of the OUR communication record that I will need to present to BBB... Which is my next step to report this ordeal. Needless to say, she hung up. I will be reporting this company to BBB of Arizona as well. However, I wanted to leave my review here also since I am seeing that there are other folks with the same experience.

Like everyone else on here, we too sat through the Travel presentation in Florida. When we were there it looked like they had solicited people who had just retired through Social Security. They got a list somehow. We did not pay the $5,000 for the vacation club but, we wanted our FREE 7 day cruise. We followed the instructions to a tee. I did select my 3 dates and sent in the $100.00 deposit. I woke up today with a feeling I had been scammed. I Googled this company and it led me to this website and others informing the public. Thank you all for your complaints. I called my bank and put a stop payment on my check. It was only mailed yesterday going to AZ. I am lucky that I did not lose any more time or money. If it is too good to be true then it is!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinity Incentive Group?

We received this promotion in the mail for free airline and hotel stay plus incidental processing fees. We listened to a 90 presentation, were not interested in joining club. Received vouchers to claim our prize but each time we wanted to go somewhere, "incidental" charges were more than if we booked on Orbitz.com. Asked for a $150.00 refund for the initial incidental fees and they said it would be 8 weeks to receive back since we could not work out any other better deal. Still have not received my money back and it's been more like 5 to 6 months. This place is a complete scam. Called again and got some ridiculous explanation of computer glitch and it would be sent out right away. That was a month ago.

We purchased a travel package through Global Vacations which was a smooth transaction. With this invitation was supposed to be a tablet and 2 airfares. After many phone calls we did receive the tablet but 2 years later, we are still trying to receive our flights. Similar to many of the reviews on here, there is always an excuse. "You didn't register, your didn't answer an email," and on and on. I cannot believe we are having such an issue when we did in fact purchase a vacation package; I cannot image how the people who did not purchase a package were treated. There is always a huge fare to accompany the flights of interest. I am just disappointed that this company does not have a better organized booking system, that the fares are always unreasonable and that they do not keep in touch trying to get their customers a flight.

My fiance and I attended one of their seminars and received two airfare and hotel travel vouchers. Followed all instructions to the detail for the free tickets, but the company never had anything available for free as stated in the voucher and I would have to pay the same price as advertised on other travel websites. This whole thing is a scam and they should not be allowed to do this kind of business. I requested a refund of my money and they said to submit refund in writing to their office. Did that and 4 months later, still haven't received my money. I called several times, once the computers didn't work, once they didn't know, and the third time the supervisor would be notified...blah blah.

Attended the travel seminar 2014. Received my travel vouchers. Followed all instructions (to the letter and I have all my paperwork)... Plans changed at home so opted out of using the airfare voucher. They said to submit refund in writing to PO Box 3479, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405... Did that. 1 month later hadn't heard.. send 2nd note... that was a month ago. Tried to call - phone having problems... yada yada.. just like every other complaint on here. Glad I didn't actually buy anything from them at the presentation!!!

I was contacted today by IIG with an incredible off that sounded too good to be true. It was 6 trips for $498.00 to begin with. Then when I told him I had to discuss it with my husband he put his supervisor on. And of course the deals got better - he gave me 2 years to take the vacations. So I told him the same thing as the first man. He tells me to call my husband at work. I finally just hung up. He called back. My answering machine record 10 minutes. You could hear this one man laughing and making fun of someone that must have been smart and refused the offer. All these people do is sit all day and scam you. They need to be stopped.

Like the others taken advantage of we attended a travel club pitch in exchange for airline and cruise vouchers. We also followed the instructions to the letter and just now are informed the Free tickets are close to 400.00 per ticket. This all took months to go through to just get this now. DO NOT JOIN! This is a total scam to get more fees. We had to submit 200.00 for various reasons of taxes blah blah! Like they say, "if it sounds to good to be true, it is." What a let down. They need to be exposed and taken down.

I sent them a 100.00 deposit for a free cruise that I received if my husband and I go to a Vacation Club talk in Melbourne, Fla. Everything was no cost to us but the 100 deposit and govt. and port fees. I was to send them 3 dates for picking the time to depart. I called the 866-653-2139 on June 16, 2015 saying it will be back up in a few hours but then I see complaints that the phone number is not working. The last time I talked to them in May they said I needed to send in a signed authorization form which I did but asked to please contact me to confirm and I never heard from them. All mailings were sent to IIg Promotions P.O. box 3479 Lake Havasu City, Arizona 8605. Customer number **. This Vacation club we went to around Christmas 2014 and letter to complete forms on Feb 21, 2015. We have not heard a word from them since May 2015.

We had a travel voucher for two free airfares that expires 9/2015. We followed all requirements and our first 2 travel dates and locations came and went. Finally, for our 3rd travel date 5/30/2015 to Boston was coming up. On 4/27/2015 I received an email asking if this date and location was still good for us. I went home that night and we discussed it. Since we were only 33 days away from travel, instead of the 60 days the agreement say the company will give us, we thought we would not be able to make it or be able to find a reasonable hotel. I called the company on 4/28/2015 and asked why I was not given the notice the terms and conditions say I will get and the representative was unable to answer. I asked what the policy was if I wanted to cancel and she informed me of it and I asked that she email me the information.

Within about 2 hours I had not received it so I called back. At that time I asked to have the quote emailed to me. She informed me that the account was on hold due to a refund request and she would have to see if she could. I was upset at this and informed her I DID NOT cancel I merely asked for the information. She came back and informed me they could proceed. So on 4/28/2015 I answered her questions about my travel plans including days and that we wouldn't need a hotel or car. She told me that I will be receiving an email in 2-4 weeks with the quote and can approve or decline at that time. I once again was upset and questioned the fact that the company didn't give me the 60-day notice and now we are 33 days from travel and you are telling me the quote can take another 14-28 days. I ended the conversation because it was going nowhere.

On 5/28/2015 I attempted to call the company because I did not receive my quote. Their phones were conveniently out of service. My flight date came and went. After the weekend of my dates I called the company again and informed the woman of the problem and was told there was no record of any such conversation or quote request. She informed me that my account was on hold due to refund request. I asked if they received any refund request and they hadn't. I again referred to their terms and conditions that say refunds must be requested in writing which I never did, I merely requested the information on their refund policy.

The woman on the phone in June 2015 informed me that there is nothing she can do except add another date for August but I would be a discounted travel due to it being in peak season which is June-August. I declined and told her I did all my dates before June for that exact reason. The company did not follow their terms and conditions on several occasions. Do not use them, they will do whatever it takes to make you spend money on what should be free except the fees and taxes.

I have been in contact with IIG promotions for months now. I sent in request forms and deposit as they told us to do. We have been told that we were good to go for 5/8/15 for airfare. I called today because the date is approaching and I have not heard anything back. So when I call they say that it's too late for us to have that date after those days has already been approved. I was told by ** that they were under the assumption that I was referring to the hotel only. I advised that during previous conversation that I already said that I only wanted the airfare. You cannot assume anything. So I asked that she have a supervisor contact me in reference to this issue.

I also am going to submit a dispute through the BBB also. It is not right that these certificates are being issued to people as a thanks for the time you sat in on a seminar, and yet they try and make it so difficult for people to use. It's unfortunate that customer service seems to have been thrown out the window. Companies is in it for themselves and what they can get instead of doing whats right by the people.

Last year my wife and I received a voucher in the mail for airline tickets for $1450.00. We attended the travel club presentation and received the travel rewards voucher. We sent in a $4.95 service fee, then attempted to follow the incredibly complex and detailed instructions for registration. (ANY deviation is subject to cancelation of the registration.) After numerous phone calls to straighten up details we were told to submit a $100.00 "refundable" deposit was required when requesting travel dates. Again, convoluted requirements for requesting travel times.

After numerous phone calls (again) we finally received notice of our travel dates with an additional $300.00-$400.00 per person was demanded to book the travel--(with a 24 hour deadline, or request was void). I found the exact flights offered on the airlines websites for almost the exact amounts. I will not be buying these tickets--I've been stupid enough already. This company will string you along until they get as much money as possible, then find a technicality to void your "reward". Beware.

We were approached in the lobby of our motel while vacationing in Gatlinburg last June 2014. We were asked to come to a seminar and were given tickets to local activities. During the presentation we were told about a way to get big discounts on hotel accommodations, discounts on gas and more. We were also told we would receive two free trips back to Gatlinburg. When we tried to get these trips we found out they weren't free and in order to apply for them we had to go through a group called IIG promotions in Lake Havasu AZ. We started looking up these companies and saw we weren't the only people taken in by this group. We have been scammed out of 4000.00. We would like to know what we can do to get our money back. Please help!!!!

Incentive group for travel - everything that everyone on here says is true - IS nothing is free and the hoops and the costs in the end isn't worth your 2 hours at any presentation.

My husband and I sat through a presentation and got a voucher for two airline tickets. The redeeming part comes on an intentionally confusing road. The form of payment, the deadline, the dates of travel, the deposit fee, destinations, they all come in a confusing way, mixed with other promotions. In our case, the certificate was voided out for failing to meet all requirements. A phone call to customer service did not help as they told me flat that the offer was voided. Looking back the whole package (phone call asking us to be introduced to a new travel agency in our area & a gift offered as we give them our time, and the redeeming process) was a deceiver.

Received a voucher that stated a Carnival Cruise Line 8 day and 7 night cruise for 2 was an "award notification" and if I responded within 72 hours I would get roundtrip airfare for two adults. I called the number last week to check on booking and it was supposedly as I booked it for $950. Today I called the number and it was disconnected. Looked at the fine print Carnival Cruise Reservations by Infinity Travel. There is TONS of scam notices on Infinity Travel. They typically have high powered seminars, but mine was done by phone. They have stolen $1000 from me, and I plan to work with my bank for fraud charges. Has anyone had the same experience?

Received a call yesterday telling me that I received a free trip to Bahamas for two. Asked for some info and other details. Stupid me, I gave in since I was told that I could cancel anytime through customer service. Now, I have been trying to contact them to cancel everything but they wouldn't budge. Phoned my bank too to tell them that I won't authorize any transaction made from this company as they are fraud so beware please. I am still trying to contact them. Does anybody here have the same experience and did the company return any money taken from you? Hope someone can help me.

Given 'complimentary' airline tickets for attending vacation club sales. Told 'taxes and fees' would be my responsibility. Comparable flights have fees and charges of $43. Infinity's surcharge is >$300/ticket.

We received a "free" trip to Mexico for sitting through a time share presentation. We were required to pay taxes and fees (which is ok). We got quoted $1,200! HAHAHAHA could pay less at full price. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

I went to a presentation and didn't buy the product but as a reward for going got this trip for free cruise and airfare through IIG Promotions. All lies. It was very confusing to even apply for the trip and then they wouldn't give me what I signed up for and all they wanted me to do was to upgrade and pay them more money. Stay away!!!!!

My husband and I received the flyer in the mail advertising a free cruise and airfare to attend a vacation seminar (as so many do). We attended, sent our deposits, and now we find out that by "complimentary" this company means "take $1 off the price." All they're doing is selling cruises for the same prices you could find online, folks. STAY AWAY!!!

UPDATED ON 05/14/2015: My husband and I attended a typical marketing session for a vacation subscription company. IIG offered a free cruise for 2 if you attended and submitted all of the paperwork on time. They also did a promotion for 2 free airfare tickets, which we paid a deposit for. Over a year later, the company still has not fulfilled their promise, nor have they refunded our deposits totalling $250. I continued to work with a representative trying to find a cruise we could go on that would actually be less than $500 - NOT free, as repeatedly expressed by IIG. The rep could not find anything and actually told me, "It sounds like you're wanting to find something for free." I told him that was correct, as that is what was expressed in all of the marketing material. He said that just wasn't possible.

I submitted my request for reimbursement on 8/19/14, and here I am in May of 2015 without a reimbursement or reply from the company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

My Husband and I received a letter offering free airfare for attending a "seminar" for a vacation group. Ok no problem... eventually we signed up and left with all our paperwork for the incentive as well as the vacation plan. Sent in all the paperwork and deposits for flight and was trying to travel 9/12/14. Going on Southwest.com, I found the same flight for $870.40 (Keep in mind I send in $100.00 already for taxes and fees.). I received an email yesterday stating in order to book my flight, I needed to send them additional $768.00 (yup do the Math $100.00 +768.00 = 868.00). Hmmm $2.40 cheaper than I could book myself.

When I called to question this... I was told it was NOT a free flight but a discounted due to the fact I was traveling on the weekend, which to them the weekend is Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as traveling to a PEAK YEAR ROUND Location. Now the Paperwork doesn't state anywhere that Las Vegas is a Year Round Peak... It does say they IIG Promotions will cover the Base Flight Costs and I would be responsible for taxes and fees. I was told that the $2.40 made it a discounted flight and Would NOT get a better Price.

Now to make matters worse - when we signed up we were told by the Vacation group Sales Rep... this Program is Company wide... I called in to complain and was told they had NO IDEA who the company was... and therefore could not help me. Now I want it ALL cancelled... this is FALSE Advertising and to my knowledge, fraud due to the fact it came through the mail. DO NOT USE IIGP, they are cons.

After following ALL the IIG instructions, this was my experience: I sent my $4.95 non-refundable service fee (which was cashed) and received my Travel Request Form. I completed the form, requesting THREE different travel options at least 30 days apart. I sent in my Cashier's Check via certified mail. In other words, I jumped through all the loops. I just received a generic letter stating they could not process my request for the following reason: "You have not sent in appropriate money." NO FURTHER EXPLANATION. NO PHONE NUMBER to respond to this letter. Now the best part. At the end of the letter in BOLD and UNDERLINED: "NOT ADHERING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAKES YOUR CERTIFICATE NULL & VOID". Period.

After hunting down a phone number for the "Fulfillment Team" and waiting on hold for 20 minutes, a representative told me that if you make any mistake, the certificate is void. It's in their terms and conditions. They don't work with you. They don't give a courtesy call and say, "Oh, by the way, you sent in $50 for one person, we need $100 deposit for two". She honestly just said, "You're done". BASIC MESSAGE: Read the terms. You make a mistake. Any mistake. We don't forgive. We don't assist. We just terminate the contract. PATHETIC! FYI - 177 complaints with the Better Business Bureau in the last three years. Think how many people were upset but would not take it to the BBB level. At least 10X more were dissatisfied that did not formally file a complaint.

My wife and I attended a Presentation about Travel and found out it was a Sales Presentation for a Vacation Club. We sat through the 90-min presentation and rejected the purchase of joining the Vacation Club. We received a piece of paper with instructions on how to claim our gifts. That is when we started to question the time spend and the legitimacy of this offer we were promised. I completed the certificate and mailed it in with my $50 deposit and received an email with instructions on how to then request my vacation and flights. Problem is the expiration was only 20 days from the day I received in and I did not return the requested dates of travel and deposit money.

I tried to call and that was a joke because after an hour on the phone with 3 attempts, I would get to be the next call and get disconnected. I also checked on the reviews at this point and found out how many others were burned by sending in this request and an additional $100 deposit. At this time we are not going to go any further with this crooked type of scam. It is pitiful that a company like this exists. If you are considering going to the presentation, take my advice and DO NOT GO TO THE PRESENTATION AND DO NOT TRUST IIG AND THEIR AFFILIATES.

Back in January, we received an invitation to attend a seminar. As a gift, we were promised to get 2 airline tickets. We spend 4 hours at that seminar which was nothing else but a solicitation to sign up for time share. We received a voucher and followed the instruction. We supposed to get 2 airlines tickets. We asked for tickets to LA for the regular week of August. We send the voucher along with $100 fees (we were told it will be returnable) in January. On May 20, we received an email that those days are unavailable. We did not get our money back yet but we lost good time to buy those tickets in January when the price was much better. When I called and complained, they offer me to buy tickets at discount price through them.

This is a totally scam company and we wasted a lot of time. Do not sign up for the seminars and do not trust them for tickets: that will never happened. We were told that we have 2 other choices of the date but I indicated the Thanksgiving week and New Year Eve. What are my chances?? It is a scam company and scam operation.

I went through their presentation in December 2013 and refused the offer. I then sent my check for $4.95 right away on December 18th along with the form to get my free airline ticket. Check was cashed on January 22, 2014 and it is April. Still haven't received anything back. Obviously nothing is free. Why is this company still in business? I still keep getting the original offers in the mail.

I attended a 2 and half hour seminar located in Tinley Park, IL. After rejecting their sales pitch to sell me on an expensive vacation membership they awarded me "FREE" flight within the continental US & free 3 day 2 night stay at a hotel in the US. After I reviewed and sent in my deposit of $100 in a form of a money order. I have received my confirmation exactly 4 months later that the date I chose for May 16, 2014 to Las Vegas is available & that all I would have to pay them would be an additional $1,329.02 for just the flights. I called them thinking that there was a mistake but they confirmed the price was correct.

I told them how can this be I can easily go online & get a cheaper price for just the flight & this was suppose to be a free gift. The representative stated that this company doesn't give free flights but they offer greater discounts. But again I told her $1,329.02 is not a discount flight from Chicago to Las Vegas. This is a complete rip off. I can't believe I fell for this & to top it off I had to drive an hour in a blizzard here in Chicago just to attend this bogus seminar!!! Now they want me to write them a letter so that I can get my deposit back!!! These type of places should not exist. They should be sued for deceiving so many people.

Infinity Incentive Group Company Profile