Government Grant Scams

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 8, 2017

1894 Government Grant Scams Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 31, 2017

I have received four calls today between 9:30 and 11:30 am. I was told that if I call this number 347-676-1759 and give them this confirmation number ** they would release my money. The caller was of a foreign accent. I took down the information but did not call the number. I was told that I was chosen because I pay my bills on time. The calls were coming from a NY number supposedly - 315-325-0201 or 0212. I called that number and a recording came on saying the number was not available. People please be aware. These numbers are now blocked from my phone. This is a SCAM. If it's too good to be true...

Original review: May 29, 2017

Number ** called me today said I won grant money and I could pick it up at Walgreens Western Union for me to pay 250$ but I knew this was a scam. Said her work i.d. # was ** name Victoria **. PEOPLE BE AWARE. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION. Don't get scammed. Hang up and report them.

Original review: May 27, 2017

For all those still unsure if this is a scam. IT IS. My only purpose for staying on the phone with them is I believe that the longer I keep these scam artist on the phone is the amount of time that they are kept from calling an unsuspecting innocent person to scam money out of. Please don't send money, iTune card or anything they request.

I read all the reviews above regarding receiving a check for a government scams. All the reported calls are the same as I received. He told me to promise not to spend the money on anything illegal like drugs, weapons, etc. I knew this was a scam from the beginning. At the end I was told the $200 would be added to my $9000.00 grant. When I told him I did not have $200.00 to send, he said he could not send the money without activation. I could not drag out the call any longer so I hung up. I receive calls like this all the time. All the time it is from a foreign accent. Scammers like those wanting to report they are from Google wanting to report they detected a problem with my computer and want to access my computer. NEVER GIVE THEM ACCESS.

MY FAVORITE is the IRS call. The guy on the phone, (also a foreigner), introduced himself as "officer" and said they did a tax audit from the last 6 years, there were serious differences in my income I reported. If I did not comply he would be forced to turn over my name and within 30 minutes there would be federal officers at my door to arrest me, confiscate all my property and home and put me in federal prison. He asked me if it was my intent to defraud the US government or if it was an honest mistake. I asked him "why is it your intent to defraud innocent victims to scam money out of by your intimidation." He was confused and asked the same question. I repeated my statement very loud and then he hung up on me. It has been about 5 days and no one has come pounding on my door. PLEASE PEOPLE BEWARE! There are so many who are trying to cheat you out of your money. Don't be A VICTIM!

Original review: May 26, 2017

I have received at least 4 calls today, 5/26/2017, from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and continuing from an Arkansas Phone number 1-501-254-7723. It is an automated message saying "The IRS is filing a Law Suit against me, and need to contact them with my information as soon as possible." They even ask you to call the 1-501-254-7723 number back with your information. Please Stop them from hurting someone not aware of the Scam.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I have been called 3 times telling me I have qualified for a grant from the government by the American Recovery Reinvestment Act. The first and third time it was from a man with a heavy Indian accent and was offered $9,000. The second time was a woman who offered $7,000. The first and second time after answering a few questions and asking some of my own they hung up on me. The third time I made it all the way through to when they gave me 3 options for collecting the money. 1-direct deposit to my bank, 2-deposit onto a credit or debit card, 3-cash in hand. I of course didn't give them any numbers to my account and chose cash in hand.

He then gave me a personal code and a telephone number to call. The person on the end of the next phone call will give me instructions on how to get the cash. I've not called that number and don't think I will after reading of the examples on your site. They told me I was chosen at random from my zip code and qualified because I have paid all my bills and have not gone bankrupt. Actually I don't have an income, I am retired and my husband pays all the bills. If the money truly is from the ARRA then the government should be more specific in granting it to people who really need it more than I do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews?

Original review: May 12, 2017

I have received several calls over the last month stating I'm being granted 9000 from federal grants dept because I'm a good citizen. The calls came from Washington D. At least that is what the caller ID said. In order for me to get the money I had to go to Dollar General and get a MoneyGram in order to receive this grant. The first numbers 2026574494 he David ** couldn't really understand him. Sounded foreign Iranian-Pakistani middle eastern accent. So Dave gave me my magic number nk234 and told me to call his boss to get further instructions on how I was gonna receive it. I told him to send me a check. He said call his boss and he would explain it.

So I call the other number. Steve ** badge number gov ** the phone number is 2028703033 and he wanted me to go to nearest store and wanted to know how long it would take me to get there and bring my license and phone and get a Apple itune card for 200 and I would receive 9200. In ten mins after told him I didn't have two hundred dollars and to send me the check he said they don't do checks. Ok he wanted to know when I would have it. I said later this afternoon. I had to give a time so I did. So when that time came he called back at that specific time. I didn't answer then today another call from Marvin **. He gave me my number ** that was the code I have to give the other guy. This was for the 9200 grant I'm to receive for being a good citizen and only this time in had to get a MoneyGram.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I am writing this review because I'm unhappy about the call I received from the unknown number that directed me to this phone number which is 914 810 1122. The caller informed me that I had been chosen to receive demographic grant money because I don't have a criminal record and I pay my bills on time. The amount of money he informed me I would be receiving is 9200. This would seem to be exciting information so any normal person who is not working this would have made a huge difference in my life. I have a young child and I have been looking for work. I don't appreciate people or should I say scammers for taking time out to run some particular brand of crack jokes on others who strive to be great human beings. I want it to make others aware of the situation because it is a waste of time.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Phone call 1-202-759-7000, lady said I am getting $9,000 in federal grant money for paying my bills on time and not filing bankruptcy. She said to call 1-713-936-4739 and give confirmation number. So, I called did so and the guy said go to Rite Aid, Walgreens or Krogers and get a Steam card. He (Jeff **) said drive now and I will stay on the phone with you. He was sending $9,000 through Western Union. And I only needed to pay state taxes of $199.65 before receiving the $9,000. I put him on hold and looked up scams and yes indeed found out this is a scam. I kept him on mute for 30 minutes and finally hung up on. I am hoping to spread this news so someone else doesn't fall victim to this fraud. I shared this on my Facebook.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I was called by a phone number 202-600-5420 and was told that I have won a grant for $9,000.00. He Told me I was being considered for this grant because I paid my taxes on time, have not committed any criminal act, etc. He then gave me another phone number to contact, accounts supervisor, 202-607-5421 and I was to given a code to receive the grant money. This individual knew my address and full name. I knew this was a scam, I got the same type of call last year and they tried getting money from me. Now why would I send in money to get money?? I really don't know how they got my phone number since it is on the government do not call registry but it's really frustrating getting calls from these scammers. I block the number after the call but they keep coming in on different numbers???

Original review: May 8, 2017

I have been contacted by a gentleman named Chris. Said he was with the United States Treasury Department branch Health and Human services in reference to a Grant I was entitled to. The dollar amount would be $9,400. I was very excited. I have no money, no place to live, no car and it was very tempting. He said that I needed to go to a Western Union, Walgreens, Walmart, check cashing facility etc. to receive a CASH in hand Loyalty Grant FREE in the amount of $9,400. I could hear other people in the background like a busy call center. His English was very broken. His number came up as a number in Washington State 2066934376. l would like to thank my friends and these reviews online through a Google search that help me make a decision that this was a scam as originally thought. Beware!!!

Original review: May 4, 2017

I received two calls from a weird number of 9's. I answered the second call and the person had a very thick Indian accent claiming that I was among 1000 selected to receive a $9500 grant. That I don't have to pay taxes on that is authorized by Heath & Human Services. I maintained a skeptical tone and the call just disconnected, undoubtedly because he wouldn't be able to collect personal information from me. Please beware (ARRA Grant Scam). If someone wants to send you money from an official source, they should have your address and mail it you. Don't give them your address. The worst thing that could happen is that they don't send what they promised but there's no identity impact.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Yesterday my phone started ringing... the number started with a + sign and said Egypt. I usually don't answer my phone but for some reason I did. It was a guy with a foreign accent saying that he worked with the US government and I was going to receive 9000 dollars from them. He gave me a confirmation number and told me not to TELL ANYONE! That after he asked me a few questions he wanted me to call his supervisor at the treasury department. By the way besides my name, phone number, and email address every bit of the information he said to confirm was ALL WRONG! BUT he said "you are probably wondering why you were chosen" and of course I said yes.

He told me that I got picked from a demographic survey and I was getting this money because I pay my taxes on time, I don't have a criminal record, I am a single mother and because I fall into the low income bracket. I thought it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! But at the same time I thought it was a BLESSING that I needed so very much...

I got his name - he said it was Mark ** and his extension number was **. I asked him if that was his real name because of his accent I knew there was no way that it was! But he made everything sound so convincing that I hung up with him and call "the treasury department" 315-281-9371. This guy basically said all the same things but said he would stay on the phone with me till everything was complete and I had nothing to worry about - that in 10-15 minutes I would be getting my 9000 dollars! He said after he made sure everything was correct- that I was the right person getting the money he would tell me what to do next.

First he said "you can either get your money through MoneyGram, Western Union," or my bank account. He asked which I preferred - I said "MoneyGram". So then he starts telling me some crap about the taxes in Georgia and how it won't allow them to send the money to me unless I do this ONE TIME REGISTRATION. So in order to do the registration I would have to buy a $200 iTunes card. When I told him that there was no way I could pay $200 - he then said "well I can still do it for you if you purchase a $100 card." So after I purchase it and do the registration then that would activate the MoneyGram so they could receive the money from the bank and I would be reimbursed for the $100 or $200 iTunes card plus the 9 grand!!!

I got off the phone with him because I was going to try to borrow the money since I was about to be getting 9 thousand dollars so he told me to call him back. When I did try to call him back it said the Google subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable. He called me back- I asked him why they couldn't just take out the taxes outta the MoneyGram instead of buying that card. I asked him to just send me a paper check. He kept saying he couldn't till I did that registration. I asked him where he worked at again and he said for the United States government - the federal grants department. And both the guys kept saying that our call was being monitored by the FBI and that our call was being recorded. At the end of the call - I didn't have the money to do it - thank God. So he said that I could do it today... which didn't make sense because they kept saying today was transaction day.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I was called by a phone number 202-976-7581 and told that I have won a grant for $9,000.00. I asked him how and he gave me the phone number 202-754-9863 and I was to give him a code and ask for Peter **. I called and they said he was Peter ** and I asked what kind of grant and where did it come from and he said the American Recover Act and asked me if I had any crimes. He said, "Hold on and I will get your file." He asked for my first name and when he came back he asked how I wanted the money and I said by check. He then asked for my address. I told him I wanted to do some research and I would call him back. I did not give him any more info and I did not give him my address. It sounded like a scam and I believe it is.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I received a call today by name Kelvin ** and said he is calling from the US Federal Grant Department and FBI, who informed me that I have just received $7000 through a grant because I never file bankruptcy, pay my taxes and has no criminal record. I asked her if this was a scam and she said no. She asked to verify my address and continued to asked how would I like to received this money whether through my bank account or through MoneyGram or through Walmart. I said 'Walmart'. He gave me another call back number 2064515153 and gave me a Grant Confirmation no# AQ106.

I was very excited to hear and so first I called my husband to inform him so. He asked me to Google and I found this page full of people getting cheated and information being misused. I got a call back again from Kelvin and I blasted him for being fraud. Kelvin was so confidently talking that I wondered if I was incorrect. Friends thank you for sharing your information/story, I got saved from scam.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I received a phone call with a man whom doesn't have an English accent. He stated that he was US Treasury and had information from the health department. That back in 2008 there was a crash and I was eligible for a grant of $9,000 because I was in a category of being a single male, single female with children or I worked for the government or a received funds from the government.

He then asked if that's correct. If I was either single, had children or work for the government etcetera etcetera. I replied yes because it was true. He then asked me if I would need the $9,000 for a good reason such as reconstruction of a home, paying off bills or in need of a new car. I replied yes. He then asked me if I was employed or unemployed and what my circumstances was. At this point my flag went up, actually my second flag and replied that I am not working and I'm taking care of my parents so $9,000 would help me a lot since I can't buy groceries or pay bills right now.

Thinking he would have a heart and to know at this point this is a scam not to continue and save faith. He continued by asking if there's a Walmart or a Walgreens or anything next to me that I might be able to receive the money by MoneyGram. I replied yes and then his next exclamations were how I was selected buy a random survey Across the Nation and then told me that I needed to go down to one of these locations and get a registration card for $220 so that I don't have to pay the New York tax, the California tax and then I would receive $9,220 in hand in 10 minutes.

After this long conversation about 20 minutes I agreed and I told them that I love them and God bless them and "Thank you so much because you're saving my life," and he still said, "I'll be expecting your call." These people are evil. I'm in a destitute situation. I live in a very unhealthy way because I can't afford to live anywhere else and people like me are getting scammed and it's very sad that those scrape together any kind of money thinking that the US Treasury or health department will be giving them a grant because they are destitute.

If I didn't work for the government I probably would have fell for it. I am that destitute. The most disturbing and scariest part is that they knew my address and my last name and my phone number! Here is the information that they gave me and one phone call prior to the next one that I had to call to verify with a senior accountant. $9000 dollars. ** Senior accountant phone# 2026561024. Health dept. Walgreen CA license. Chris ** The last and silly flag was the fact that the man could not barely speak English and his name was Chris **. Hahaha. I'm sorry for the people that are so broke, they aren't paying attention to the flags, that actually go through with this.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I have been getting several phone calls per day from foreign-accented people who want to give me loans or grants. Yesterday I spoke with a heavy accented fast-speaking "Franky" Mac ** from the U.S. Federal Grants Dept. I had been chosen to receive $9000 because I pay my taxes on time, have not been convicted of a crime, and have good standing in my community. (Boy! They don't know me!) They gave me a money activation code #TL107 and a call-back number: 646-632-1162. Franky's number was 646-632-1351 x **.

Today (April 18, 2017) I called those numbers only to find that they are not in service. I had already given them my bank info and checking account number that is currently active. Today I called my bank and found out that no money had been removed - yet. I then created a new account but cannot close out the old account until all the direct deposits have been notified and changed. For the next several weeks I have to keep a close eye on my account to prevent the scammers from getting away clean by withdrawing from my account. Lesson learned. Beware of anything free because nothing is really free in this world. We receive what we pay for. Hopefully, this will help other seniors from falling into this kind of false giveaway pretense.

Original review: April 15, 2017

I currently reside in NJ, I came here from Florida. Today @ approximately 1:21 P.M. this guy calls me, "Hi my name is Steve ** and since you've been a wonderful citizen, no criminal record in 6 months," and I pay my Bills on time, etc... the list goes on. So Steve finally tells me after getting my hopes up, first the only remaining requirements of receiving this grant from the government was I had to purchase an Apple iTunes card and pay them the government "Steve **" $200.00 OMG. THEY HAD MY HOPES UP SO HIGH, I CRIED. I couldn't believe these heartless people, lying to be working for the government and "giving" away grants. In all reality, they are stealing other people's money that we do not have. It's sad to have such marketing going on like this. Something needs to be done. His name: Steve ** badge I.D # gov **. Money tracking # is also available. I just want to know if this a scam or real? Thank you very much.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Had some fun with this! I listened to the person then told them I teleported to Walmart to pick up my 9K but said that I was strapped for cash and asked if they could front me the 200 for the card out of the money they were going to grant me. The operator said they cannot do that so I told the operator I was struggling with an addiction and that I really needed the money. I then became desperate and said I was sleeping on the streets and 9k could help me wipe my ** in the cold for a very long time. Don't waste your time with this people. I spent entirely too much time fabbing up this story to tell them.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Today, Wednesday, April 12, 2017, I received a call with a 202 area code. I almost didn't answer (because out-of-area calls are usually scams). I was addressed by name, by a man named Mark **, clearly not a American accent. Phone number 202-783-4543. Mark told me all of the same scam info that other people in these reviews have experienced. Free money $10,200 from the US Government, blah blah blah. I was very suspicious from the start, but I continued to listen, my interest was high but suspicion didn't change.

After Mark and I finished our conversation, I was told to call another number immediately, 202-552-3775, it was answered by a woman also with a different accent than I had ever heard. Her name supposedly is Jane **, Ext. **. Jane explained all of the hoops I had to go through to receive a MoneyGram 10,200. I was to go to a local market to deposit $200 into a gift card. I told them, "I don't understand why I have to give money to get money." Jane started to get annoyed with me and kept repeating the same script, I said, "You aren't answering my question by repeating everything over and over." I told Jane I would go up to my local Walmart and follow her instructions, she told me to call her before I get inside the store, I didn't. Jane said that the store clerk can't help me and she will give all the information.

I was at the front desk when I called Jane back. The clerk overheard my conversation with Jane to put 200.00 in a iTunes card. "WMC said that is a scam." I hung up and thanked the WMC for letting me know (although in my gut I knew it). I shortly called Jane back and told her she should be ashamed of herself for scamming people. I hung up, came back home. Although I was one of the lucky ones, believe it when your gut is telling you, "This is to good to be true" --

BELIEVE IT!!! There are horrible people out there that would sell their family to make a buck.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I received a call yesterday from a lady whose name is Esther ** from the US Federal Grant Department who informed me that I have just received $7000 through a grant because I never file bankruptcy, pay my taxes and has no criminal record. I asked her if this was a scam and she said no. She asked to verify my address and continued to asked how would I like to received this money whether through my bank account or through MoneyGram. I said 'MoneyGram ". She said "great." She transferred me to a Alvin ** at 206-929-6913 who informed me that all I need to do is purchase for the activation fee which is $300 and once I received the money it should be a total of $7300.

He said once I get to Walmart before I get into the store to call him and he will walk me through the process to pay for the activation fee because I cannot purchase it in Walmart. You do not pay to receive money from MoneyGram. That was the biggest red flag that I spotted and informed me that the money is a one time grant and I do not have to pay back. One thing I know, the federal government agencies do not call anyone not even IRS. I can assure anyone who receive these call are scams. Folks pay attention. We are coming to the end of the tax season and these people are out to get your hard earn tax money and then disappeared. As I read the reviews ahead of mine you can realize the pattern. All of the claims have a different telephone number to reach them. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND BE SAFE!

Original review: April 10, 2017

Received calls from supposedly the United States Federal Office of Grants and Treasury. They were asking me to confirm my personal information. When I started reading to them complaints of other people having received these calls, they hung up.

Original review: April 6, 2017

They have been blowing up my phone for several days. People with thick foreign accents calling to say I've been selected for a grant of $9000 because I pay taxes on time and no bankruptcy, etc. I was given a number to call where I was asked to purchase a card for iTunes in the amount of $250. I immediately hung up as I was certain it was a scam. Just now I answered a call from them and asked to have them stop calling me. I said they're full of ** and have been reported. The man said I'm the stupidest person on the planet then he hung up. I used ACR to record all the calls and have saved them. The strangest part is that I recently changed my Sideline number to a new area code and number. They called this morning on the other line asking for me. Only Sideline had that information so beware of that app as well. I believe my information was sold by SIDELINE. There is no other way they could know that number is mine.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I got a call from DC that stated that because I had no criminal record, never filed for bankruptcy, and paid taxes on time I qualified for a grant that never has to be repaid for $14,566. The number on CID was 202-635-6418. The callback # was 469-342-0516. The address they gave me was 200 Independence Ave Washington. The website they gave me to check was www.grants.gov which is a government website. The supervisor said his name was ** and his ID# **. He said he worked for the National Institute of Health. My supposed grant # was **. He wanted me to call him back when I was outside a retail store and he would stay on the phone with me through everything and I'd get the money after I purchased a Apple card for $250.00 and gave him the number on the receipt... He said it is 1.7% of 14,566.00 and it had to be done this way because Apple sponsored the Grant. I'm not sure 100% but I didn't do it and wanted to maybe save someone else from a mistake.

Original review: April 1, 2017

They said that I was approved for a Personal Loyalty Grant for $9,000 if I send in $200 for the registration fee. So I did then they said that they need another $450 for tax fees to wire the money from Washington D.C. The # 202-455-5679 Rebecca x162 then she transferred me to 404-455-9111 Henry. Can someone help me please.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Yesterday I received a call. The caller ID said Washington DC. A man with a heavy foreign accent said I was selected to receive a $10,000 government grant. I asked why. He proceeded to tell me because I file my taxes on time, pay my taxes on time and have excellent credit therefore I am eligible for the grant. He asked how I would like to receive it, through Western Union, Wal-Mart or, I think he said, CVS. He was very difficult to understand. He asked me to get a pen and paper to write down the money ID number and a callback number. Even though suspicious, I did. He told me to call the number immediately when we hung up. Instead I googled it and found hundreds of people who have been victimized by this scam luring them to pay fees for transferring the money which never happens. I didn't call back and dropped it.

I received at least 4 calls the rest of the day from "Washington DC". It gets better. I had a friend request on Facebook by someone in my community. I accepted the request (I had forgotten we were already friends). About 30 minutes later she said hi and ask how I doing. I replied that I was fine and asked how she was. She said she was happy and asked if I've heard the good news. I asked, "What good news?" She said about the government grant money. I immediately blocked it and unfriended that person. I checked my friends list and we were already friends and her account had been hacked. So be cautious of any friend request on Facebook. If you are already friends, don't accept it. There has to be a way to stop this!!!

Original review: March 27, 2017

I just received a call from Elaina, claiming she is with US Government Grant Dept. Her phone number is 469 214 8176. She claims I won $7000 because of good standing in paying my taxes, do not have filed for bankruptcy and with good standing in my banking system. I have to call Alvin at 646 7400559. She gave me my grant ID number **, which I should give it to this called Alvin. I knew from the start it is scam because I have other scams before since they target mainly foreign names.

After calling Al... he put me on hold for two minutes, came back and said in order to get the money I have to go to Walmart as soon as possible and once I get to the parking lot I have to call him. He said I have to pay $250.00, this is not a fee but taxes on the grant money, and asked how would I pay for it. I said cash, since I did not want to use credit just to get all information. When I call him he will tell me what to do. I have to purchase registration card and use this confirmation number ** and he will help once I get to WALMART.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I just received a call about free federal grant money but here is a twist. The guy said his name was Kevin but he has a real thick middle eastern accent. The first thing he says is that this offer won't cost me nothing and I won't have to reveal my bank account number or social security. He is a real smooth fast talker but he slips up at one point and calls me Elizabeth. It sounds like he is reading a script. They asked me to verify info such as your address, phone and email address. They will reveal that they have this info first but want you to verify that it is correct by reciting the info back to them.

So I played along but then things got weird when they I answered 5 questions (I just made up answers) then the guy turns around as says he is going to tell my the qualifying answers so I can qualify for the most money. So he commences to telling me a series of answers and the says he is going to coach me through the questions and then transfer my call to another agent. So he asks me the first question and I answer the opposite by say no, and then I tell him I shouldn't have to lie and I won't lie to qualify for this free grant money. He gets upset and asks me why did I waste HIS time? I told him I didn't waste his time and hung up the phone.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was called. The man had a very broken accent! Said the US Government selected me to receive a 9200.00 grant. The man called from (202)789-5587. I immediately came to check if others had received the same type of call. I did not give out any of my information.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Heavily accented Middle Eastern call my personal cellphone with my address, phone number, whole name... etc. Told me I had been awarded $6700 in federal grant money from the government, told me a confirmation number **. A callback number 6466321129 my caller ID said Washington DC but when I reverse searched the number said New York. Total scam. Wants $200 to pick up money at Walgreens or CVS whatever or if I gave him my bank account I could get it in ten minutes... trust me.

After the first call I googled it and saw it was happening to hundreds of other people so I called the number and told them, "I looked it up online and it says you want $200 to pick up the money and why is it saying this online?" He said, "Well the money doesn't go to me..." (him) and I said, "OK how did you get my information..." Then he paused and I said, "I said how did you get my information!!" And he hung up. End of story. There is no free money in the world. It's a scam... stupid hacker. Indian Arab **. Do not give them money!!!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I just received a call from these scammers, and this not the first time they've called me. I spoke to a woman. She told me all about the so called fake 9000 grant I won, then she told me to call Tony. I called Tony and told him I wanted to work for him so I could scam people out of their hard earned money, I wanted to be just like him, lol. He told me this was not a scam, so I asked him, "I don't have to send you any money?" He said "no I didn't ask you for any money", then he turns around and says "but you need to pay $200 for a registration card."

I then told him, "no I just want to work for you and your company". Tony hung up the phone on me, I called back several times and he kept hanging up the phone. Finally someone else answered the phone, and I explained to them how I wanted for their company. Long story short, he said I was smart, but I would have to come to the Philippines, that's where their company was. Then he said it's easy, you have to know how to talk to people and convince them to believe you!!! Scam alert, these are nothing but scam, do not ever give anyone your personal information over the phone concerning free money that you do not know it's a scam and when they ask you for money, THAT MONEY IS FOR THEM!!!