We received the following email the other day. In fact we got about 15 copies, one in each of our mailboxes. Anyway, it sounds too good to be true so we thought we'd check it out.

Here's the exciting free offer we received:

Did you know that there's a way to burn 3 to 15 pounds of fat PERMANENTLY and SAFELY . . . WHILE YOU SLEEP?! 100% Guaranteed!

Did you know that this method has been PROVEN to work?!

Did you know that many DOCTORS ARE RECOMMENDING this exciting breakthrough method of burning fat while you sleep to their patients?!

I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true!! With this ALL-NATURAL, SPECIALLY FORMULATED, breakthrough system, you can PERMANENTLY and SAFELY burn 3 to 15 pounds of fat WHILE YOU SLEEP!

With NO Dieting! NO Hunger Pangs! NO Cravings! NO Calorie Counting! NO Starvation! NO Pills! NO Food Restrictions! NO Strenuous Exercise! NO Powders! NO Superhuman Effort!

For a limited time only, we are offering a FREE Report that will provide you with details about this amazing NEW breakthrough Super Fat Burner System. To get your FREE Report titled:

*** How To Burn 3 to 15 Pounds of FAT While You Sleep! *** 100% Guaranteed!

Simply send your FULL name and a written request for more information to: mailto:safeloss107@mailcity.com?subject=DETAILS (for removal instructions, please see below)

And you will receive information via email within 24 to 48 hours! You will also receive information about a Special Offer, so be sure to check your email box!

IMPORTANT: For verification purposes, you MUST provide your FULL name and type out a request for more information or no further information will be sent to you. Your written request could be something as simple as writing "Please send more info." What are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose except fat!! Get details NOW about our New PROVEN Super Fat Burner System by sending your FULL name and a written request for more information to:

Hello Safeloss ...

My full name is James R. Hood and I would like to know how to burn 3 to 15 pounds of fat while I sleep. Will this happen every night? Because if so, I will not need too much of whatever it is that makes this happen since I only weigh about 175 pounds as it is and some of that is not fat so if I lost, say, 10 pounds of fat a night, why, just a couple of nights would be plenty, thanks. I hope you collect in advance since if this works as well as you say it does, I probably won't be around long once I start taking it. Thank you. I will be waiting to hear from you.

James R. Hood