Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Zyrtec Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zyrtec?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zyrtec?

Original review: June 3, 2020

Just started using this med. I have tried **, ** and nonbrand names so I thought I would try this one. Everyday is a challenge. One day being better or worse than the next. Always depends on the weather humid, hot, cold, damp.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Helped keep my head clear of congestion. Some drowsiness, if I take it a bedtime, this helps. Like having to take only one tablet in 24 hours. Not happy with the price. It is kind of expensive. Drowsiness is a problem.

Original review: June 2, 2020

After 1st dose: drowsy. After 2nd dose: heavily sedated. After 3rd dose: muscle weakness, could not get out of bed. TOTALLY DISABLING SIDE EFFECTS!! I will NEVER TAKE THIS MEDICINE AGAIN!! It is DANGEROUS!!!

Original review: June 1, 2020

Zyrtec WORKS! Can take Zyrtec in the morning and it takes effect quickly. The product does not make you feel drowsy. Better breathing and quality of life. Have used this for over 20 years with good success.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Zyrtec has been my only choice for Over the counter antihistamines. It’s works fast and with little or no side effects. I could say the that the only negative review on Zyrtec would be that it is a little pricey.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I’ve used other brands of allergy medications for my seasonal allergies and Zyrtec seems to be the one that helps me manage my symptoms the best. My kids, who also suffer from allergies seem to be doing very well while using Zyrtec.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I wish that it didn't cost but I do appreciate that they have coupons available. My family just goes through a lot with three people taking one pill everyday. Also I wish that the liquid was easier to come by in a larger size.

Original review: May 28, 2020

It works, but I still have the sneezing. I also feel that it is too expensive compared to other off-name brands that have the same active ingredients. I prefer the dissolving tablets over the caplets. They don’t require any water and seem to enter the body faster.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Zyrtec is very effective for all my allergy symptoms. It's easy to swallow. Works quickly. My symptoms are relieved with this medication. No more sneezing, no runny eyes or nose and no scratchy throat. Can sleep through the night peacefully and don't wake up with a stuffed up nose.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I have food, airborne and inhalant allergies. Zyrtec does not get rid of my symptoms- especially foods, but it does more to relieve symptoms for the inhalant and airborne allergens than any other med I have found. I like taking the dosage once a day rather than multiple times!

Zyrtec Company Information