Target Pharmacy

Compare Pharmacies

Research top Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I work for a large physician group. Since CVS Pharmacy took over Target it is just downright AWFUL. The experience for the office calling for refills is not pleasant. Often times the e-script we send get sent back wanting more information. No other pharmacy has this concern with the same types of faxes. The prices have gone up significantly for cash paying patients. Target wake up. CVS is ruining your reputation in the pharmacy.

My negative review is with CVS pharmacy since taking over for Target pharmacy. My son is chronically ill and requires 25 prescriptions per month. After using Walgreens, CVS and various other local pharmacies in the past with poor service I began using Target pharmacy with great success. Target pharmacies and the staff has been my only pharmacy for more than 10-years. They are always prompt, courteous and have all the medications my family needs. Since the merger with CVS I just learned that my son's insurance will no longer be accepted by CVS. This means I have to change pharmacies and have nearly 25 prescriptions re-written by various physicians to be sent to a new pharmacy.

In addition, I have to develop a new relationship with a new pharmacy, pharmacist and pharmacy staff members. I don't feel like CVS has any commitment to the public because it dropped the AHCCCS program that is widely-used by members of the community. If they were truly aware of the disruption in the continuity of care this change is causing they should be ashamed of themselves for not providing a seamless transaction to the customers of Target pharmacies. Not only was I forced into choosing a new pharmacy for my son, I no longer shop at the Target stores. I feel Target is partially to blame in this disruption because it wasn't written into the contract that CVS would assume all insurance companies by current customers.

Every time I call in or go in Target's pharmacy they continue to question me and call my my dr to ask why I'm still on a ** cough syrup. There is a severe black mold problem in my apartment. I have bad asthma and use two inhalers and a nebulizer at my home. My dr and I both explained time and time again needs to stop.

Now that the pharmacy is under CVS it is awful. The staff, who used to care about me as a person and know me, now don't care. I called to refill a prescription and the staff person I spoke with, Cassandra, was so rude. I asked her a question and her condescending response was, "Did you not understand what I just said?" I let her know that with service like this I may just switch all my prescriptions to a different pharmacy. She said, "That sounds like a great idea," and hung up. Really??? Well needless to say I did switch all my prescriptions to Walgreens and will never use a CVS pharmacy again. They really don't care.

I am not happy about the change at all. Even the staff is different. They do not know me at all. The new staff do not even try to find out why the price on your meds are sooo much higher. The previous Target staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to find a better price or a coupon that would help you pay for your prescription. Now they don't care. They don't even try to see what the options are. My husband's meds were double what they were and we don't have Part D coverage -- can't afford it! I believe we will be looking for another pharmacy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

My "usual" refill that I picked up today from Target Pharmacy (which officially changed to CVS over the weekend) was double the price! Perplexing since I have insurance and it should be the same. When I asked the employee "why?", it was apparent he'd had a lot of similar complaints. He said, "now that it's CVS, the prices are higher." Funny how all the news articles related to this 2 billion dollar reference both Target and CVS saying how GREAT this was for the consumer. In the meantime, their stock price has DOUBLED and so have our prices. Why, if I have insurance, would my copay be higher no matter what the drug costs. It's a covered tier 1 drug. All I can say is shop around if you were using Target Pharmacy and if you pay out of pocket because you don't have drug coverage, download the GoodRx app. You will see that CVS is very costly, more so than many other pharmacies.

Worse service ever. Good thing the medicine we needed for my grandson was not a matter of life and death. The prescription was sent electronically to Mount Dora Target Pharmacy on 5/6/2016. Went to pick. Was told it needed to be ordered and would be ready at 3PM on 4/7/2016. Went to pick up at 3:00 on 4/7/2016 and told their manufacturer did not carry the medicine. Never called us so we could have gone with another pharmacy and never called the doctor to ask if wanted to change the medicine. The pharmacy tech told us it wasn't Target's fault. It was the manufacturer's fault. When asked why they did not call us to inform us the response was "please remove your grandchild off the counter." Poor customer service at its best. Not the first time this has happened with them. NEVER AGAIN TARGET.

I never once waited on hold when Target was running the show. Now that they switch to CVS I have to sit on hold for more than 10 minutes every time I call. I loved Target pharmacy, pretty sure we're going to ditch them and go somewhere else now.

My Dr sent a prescription to Target Central Islip, NY. They charged me $28.51. I then checked with my insurance. The cost is $8.00. I called and they said I had no insurance. I told them to check my wife's account. She had no insurance despite that she filed an insurance claim about three weeks ago. I have at times used Goodrx to fill the prescription if it is cheaper than insurance. I have switched back and forth many times over the last two years. Now I have to go back with my receipts and my insurance card and they will check to see if I can get a refund. I am thinking of changing my drug store in hopes of finding someone who knows what to do.

They only have one whole star because I cannot rate them lower. In 2005 I broke my back and since then I have been on the same pain medication and have had reasonable control without issues. Last month Target Pharmacy, In Azalea Square, Summerville, SC filled the prescription I took in. This prescription is controlled so a paper prescription is required. I didn't think anything and went home. When I opened the bottle I noticed the pills were different but that sometimes happens. I took the medication as I always do according to my doctor's direction and listed on the label. I began to notice I was in considerable pain after taking the medication which happens from time to time when I forget to take the medication. I waited and took next dose and got no relief. By this time I could barely walk.

The next day I drug myself into the pharmacy and told them there was something wrong. At first they told me they were the same as I was always getting. I said "there is no way these are the same pills. They are not even the same color." I had both bottles in my purse the previous prescription was made by Qualitest and the new pills were made by CARACO. She looked it up on the computer and said "you are right. They are not the same but there is nothing I can do. These are what CVS buys us and we have no control over it." She said "talk to your doctor and get him to write you something different." I was in terrible pain the entire month and could barely get off the couch. I gained extra weight because I could not move around like I normally do. So I explained to the doctor about the pills and told him I could not take them again. He wrote me a prescription for the Brand name as dispensed which means they cannot give you generic.

The doctor nor I realized that you could not get the brand name in our area anymore. I went to the Target Pharmacy and explained the problem again and gave them the new prescription which they could not fill because they don't carry it. She checked her stock and said "I just received a shipment and they are not the CARACO pills so if you go back to your doctor and have him write you the normal prescription it will be okay." I believed her because I had never had a problem in the past. I said "well let me go see if I can get the name brand somewhere else and if I can't get them I will go back to the doctor and have him change the prescription as long as you are sure I will not get the CARACO pills again, because I can go get them somewhere else if that is all you have." "No. There is no problem. Those are all gone." I had turned in two other prescriptions with this prescription so I had to come back to get them.

I drove back to my doctor (mind you this doctor is in a different city) and had him give me the old prescription again. I went back to Target again and as I am handing her the prescription I said "I cannot have those CARACO pills again, please make sure I do not get those pills. I can take this somewhere else if that's all you have." It was a different person. She said "no it's okay. You won't get those pills." I said "okay I'll wait." So I waited around and signed for my prescriptions. As I am signing for the pills I asked her again "you made sure those pills are not the CARACO pills right." "Oh yes. I sure did and they are not." Mind you this is a different girl. There were 3 or 4 doing different jobs behind the counter and I think they had shift change. I got home and took all the prescriptions out of the box and looked at them as I was putting them away and what do I see. CARACO. The pills were from CARACO.

I had those same stupid pills I had suffered with for the last month. I got in my car and went back up to Target. I went into Target and asked for a manager and explained. She walked back to the pharmacy with me. I said "you told me these pills were different. That they were not by the CARACO manufacturer and they say CARACO." I said "I don't want them. Give my prescription back. I want to take it somewhere else." They said "no we can't do that." I said "it is your job as a pharmacy know what pills you are giving someone and you told me that they were not CARACO." She said "well corporate orders the pills. We have no control over it." I said "corporate is not the one giving out the pills. You are and you are the one who told me they were not CARACO." She said "well you should have checked the bottle."

"Are you frigging kidding me. I can't trust the words that come out of your mouth when I have asked over five times to make sure they are the right ones. It is your job make sure you give the customer the correct medication and the medication their doctors prescribed and you did not do that." "Well we won't take the pills back and there is nothing you can do about it. It's against the law for us to take them back." Whether that is a truth or Lie I don't know. I am sure they could have taken them back and disposed of them if they were worried about tampering. Each pill has an identification number on it so they know they are the right pills. Those people are way too irresponsible to be dispensing medications that can kill people. The pharmacist should lose her license giving out pills she knows nothing about.

The government has regulated these pills for a reason and this pharmacy acts like it's a breath mint. Any pill will do. Recently they almost killed me by filling two medication that did not go together. I was hospitalized for drastic high and low blood pressure they put me in because my blood pressure jumped to 190 by the time I went to sleep. Being monitored constantly in the hospital they told me it dropped to 40 while I slept. I found out the next month when they put a leaflet in with both medications that combining these medication could cause wild fluctuations in blood pressure. A little late don't you think.

I will never ever go there again and if you know what is good for you avoid them at the cost of your life. I will be submitting complaints to the Food and Drug Administration, the local police department for irresponsible handling of medications on both of these issues. Beware. After having such a bad reaction to the CARACO drugs I looked them up on the internet and this is what I found: Caraco Pharmaceuticals (subsidiary of Sun Pharma) has had a long history of FDA violations: inconsistent potency, poor quality control of base ingredients, etc.. (google "caraco violations"). These companies are stealing from the American people and they know there is nothing we can do about it!

I had a prescription filled the other day. I was supposed to get 50 and only got 40. I called the Pharmacy and explained that understood I couldn't get the 10 I was missing, but wanted to report that I was missing some JIC. I mean, the only explanation is that someone stole them. They were very rude about it, saying that their count was correct and that I was wrong. They completely dismissed my concerns and treated me like I was some kind of junky trying to get more pills, even when I explained to them that I wasn't expecting to get the pills back I was missing. The Target Pharmacy in Cary, NC really should really keep on eye on its people. Someone is stealing pills.

I have a spine disease that prevents me from being able to walk long distances, and Target's handicapped motorized buggy so NEVER work, EVER. I had to walk all the way to the rear of the store, that has NO drive thru service Six (6) times, trying to get a new pain medication that was prescribed by my doctor. I was told when I went to pick the medicine up that it would be 25 minutes, waited all that time just to be told that the doctor had to call because it had to be pre-authorized.

So first of all, it was a medication that was sent to Target electronically by my doctor, not dropped off by me as a patient. So I left, called my doctor and had them call Target. Once that was done and my doctor assured me the medicine was called in and I should be able to get it, went back again. I was then told the medicine was on hold and to call before I came back because it was too bothersome for them to call me when my medicine was ready.

I waited 2 more days, CALLED the pharmacy and the pharmacist told me the medicine was ready, so back to Target I went. When I got there I was told it was a mistake, and my medicine was not ready! So I asked if I could just take my medication to another pharmacy. I was told I would have to have that pharmacy call to get the medicine transferred. So again I left without my pain medication I need in order to walk. It has been over a week and I am still waiting to receive the medication I need. I will never use Target's pharmacy again! They are horrible!!!

Went to the Target Pharmacy in Eastvale, CA today to fill a ** prescription for my son who came down with the stomach flu. Waited in line as usual to get it filled. Pharmacist took my insurance information and proceeded to input it into their system since it was the first time I filled a prescription at that particular Target pharmacy. She told me to come back in 30 minutes and I did. Stood in line, a pharmacy tech assisted me this time and asked for my name. He looked clueless when I said my name and asked if I dropped off my prescription. The pharmacist in the back looked up and probably recognized me because she handed him something. Pharmacy tech told me it's going to be another 10 minutes. 20 minutes goes by and the no one bothers to keep me updated as to why this prescription is taking forever to get filled. The pharmacist noticed me standing in line and tells me to go have a seat and wait with a rude tone.

Finally another pharmacy tech tells me that they misspelled my son's name and had to redo it and when they did the system rejected the prescription, because it thought that the prescription had already been filled. He told me they called my insurance to reverse it, which my insurance did and the issue was that it was gonna be up to their help desk to reverse the issue. I asked how long that would take and he proceeds to tell me in a nonchalant manner that it would most likely take a day or two.

I explained to him that my son can't wait a day or two for this prescription since he's vomiting everything that he's taking in and he'll be dehydrated by the time the prescription is ready. I asked if I can get it refilled at another pharmacy and he tells me "No because it will show in the system that it's been filled." He hands me a paper with a number to my insurance and tells me to call them and "make a big deal of the situation" so it gets processed quickly.

So I called my insurance and after explaining everything that happened, she tells me that it does not take a day or two for the help desk to fix the issue at hand. So I was lied to by the pharmacy tech, and this shows that they did not do everything they can to try and fix the issue WHICH they have caused to begin with by misspelling my son's name. After calling my insurance once again, and after they have reassured me that they've "got eyes looking into it" I get a call from the Target pharmacy 2 hours later and they tell me that they can transfer the prescription to another pharmacy nearby. I went ahead and told them to transfer it to Vons pharmacy. Fourteen minutes later, I get a call from Target pharmacy again saying that Vons did not have it in stock and that Walgreens had it. Took an hour for it to be filled, and finally at 4:15 I was able to pick up the prescription.

Why did they not offer me that option to begin with and had me call my insurance instead? They chose not to do everything in their power to have their help desk fix the issue. Moreover, they have shown a lack of consideration and lack of sympathy to what I went through. To them it was just another system error, but to me it involved my son's well-being. In addition, the pharmacist on duty at that time did not even have the decency to come and explain to me what happened since she was the person who made the error of misspelling my son's name to begin with. As for that I will never fill my prescription at any Target pharmacy ever again. I hope that no one else ever goes through what I went through today. Worst customer service experience ever!

Went to fill 2 prescriptions, 1 being a refill and 1 being a new prescription. The medication was the same for both prescriptions and different strengths. Pharmacist called the refill prescribing doctor. Then pharmacist had me come back to pick up the refill prescription because I hadn't picked it up along with the filling of the new prescription because of an insurance snafu. Anyway, pharmacist proceeded to tell me he called the Dr. and had the refill prescription canceled by the Dr. Pharmacist evidently felt it wasn't fair or something for me to be able to get same medication, 2 different strengths. All I know is that now I have to go through the rigmarole of getting the doctor to re-prescribe the med. Obviously, I'll be taking my prescriptions somewhere else where they aren't a buttinsky about my personal medication needs. This medication is not a controlled substance.

I filled a prescription at Target Pharmacy. When I went to take the medication, I saw that there were two different sized pills in the bottle. When I picked it up no one mentioned that there were two different pills in the bottle. Rite-Aid also notified me when this happened. How am I supposed to check if I received the right medication when the NDC only matches one of the pills in the bottle.

Inventory showed the product is available. Ordered it at 2 stores during this time. Was promised I would get it. Wasted my time for more than a week. Called in after 5 days to the local store about the item and the store manager at Plantation asked me to go and buy somewhere else. Explained so much technical details of Target inventory – I mean why should I hear what’s wrong with your inventory system – that's your problem. Why pass it onto the customer? Poor service and absolutely no regard for customers' time. On top of that telling the customer your internal technical issues? A store manager can learn better customer service and at-least understand what the problem is. Two orders **

The Pharmacy manager Tricia ** is very rude and has an attitude when asked multiple questions about prescriptions. Well I'm sorry but not all of us know everything about prescription meds!! My mother and I even overheard her mocking a customer who had a speech impediment, how cruel can a person be. I am really turned off by her actions and I have complained to Target but it seems nothing has changed. Due to that we will be moving our business to another pharmacy.

Every time I call to refill a prescription, robot tells me he is on refill program and we will be contacted 6 days before out of medication!? IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED. Never calls, never refills on time!? So now I call them and prescription is needing dr. refill auth so they send info to dr. and never get back to us for FIVE DAYS??? Meanwhile my husband isn't getting his medicine!!? Now he is sick caused by the medication being held up by Target pharmacy Point Loma San Diego CA. Worthless group of employees... Phone contact is lacking also!?? HORRIBLE. Go elsewhere if you can.

My mom is a dialysis patient so I sent my husband to pick up her renal caps she's been taking for the last 13yrs. Normally the prescription costs .85 cents today it was $59.54. Thinking there must've been a mistake I called and was told that was correct, their price went up. Now he could tell my husband he was getting medication from 2 different manufacturers but he couldn't notify him that he was charging him nearly 60 times the expected cost knowing they wouldn't be returnable.

Hello, I have a situation with the Target company and no one will help me either in the store or corporate. My husband and I have a $4000 prescription allowance through our insurance company. We both work very hard for that benefit, it does not come free. We both take generic forms of medications to have the plan last the year. My husband was diagnosed with BPH and his doctor prescribed ** manufactured by Eli Lilly in Jan 2015. Target charged our insurance company $1435 for a months supply. So after two months we have maxed out our plan. I don't know who is at fault - the doctor for not informing my husband or the pharmacy not looking for alternative solutions. We are not rich, I am 60 and my husband is 53. Are we going to have to go without our medications for the rest of the year?

My parents used to get their prescriptions filled at Target until one incident. Before that incident, we were happy with Target. Here's the incident. My mom needed a refill for one of her medicines. Target said that the doctor needed to call it in. The doctor called it in. When my dad tried to pick up my mom's medicine, Target claimed that they never got the call from the doctor. We checked with the doctor. She called it in. She said her daughter was with her when called in the prescription. Target had the nerve to question the doctor's integrity. After that, we transferred our prescriptions back to where we got our prescriptions filled before we left to go to Target.

My fiance has been going to Target pharmacy for 3 years. Just recently they told her that her prescription don't meet Target pharmacy. They didn't even have the decency to let her know during her prior filling. She would need to be hospitalized if she doesn't get her meds. I don't know how a pharmacist can have the power to overrule doctors and hospitals. Or that 1 pharmacist will fill the prescription and the next will refuse. They have no standards or rules. No care of their clients. These pharmacist act like they've been to college for 8 years. Sometimes dosages change. But in my wife's case they said it was too early. It wasn't till I came in the next day they said "Sorry weren't you informed her prescription/s don't meet our needs?"

Lucky we found a small pharmacy that took us with open arms and with no issues or problems. We spent $270 a week and thank God in 6 days we will have insurance and only pay $24 a month. Target think they have the power over doctors and hospitals.. They should just make their self an ER section next to the produce. Thank you Target for treating my wife who has MD, a broken femur, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and a plate in her ankle.. like a piece a ** and just pushed her away. Customer service rule is the customer is always right. Your pharmacies are mismanaged. Some fill. Some refuse. My wife was loyal for 3 years. Thank God we found a real respectable pharmacy. Bye Target. You suck and need to work things out as a company. We all know there's plenty of story like this. Screw you all.

Only came here because Giant Eagle didn't have one of my prescription for the number of days I needed it. Pharmacist informed me that one of my prescriptions was out of stock. Offered to order it for me instead of waiting for me to leave and then call. Overall a much better experience than Giant Eagle or Walmart.

I called in ahead of time to refill few of my prescriptions and asked them if they could have them ready for me in 45 minutes. And that I would be in at that time to pick them up. I came to the store but in about an hour and half, when was at counter they told me it would be an additional 20 min or so to get my meds. I stated, I called in ahead of time to have these ready for me. They then stated I had to wait for all the other people that were ahead of me in the store. Asked why would I call in and you stated they could be ready in 45 min. I take a cab to this location, so if I come in and need my meds right away and you clearly state you will have them ready and then to find out that they aren't and I have a cab waiting.

So therefore I have a cab waiting for more than 20 min for my meds that I clearly gave them sufficient time to fill by calling in ahead of time, tick tock..... Paying for this cab not only to get to and from this store but for the additional 20 plus minutes to fill and check out. This cost me an additional $20 for the wait time! Are you going to reimburse me for the additional dollars it's costing me to sit and wait!?! This isn't the first time this has happened. This now is the 4th time! I feel I should be compensated for the extra amount it's costing me to sit while my meter is running.....

The first couple times I was told it's Monday and we are backed up from the weekend. Another excuse was the weather, it's snowed yesterday and we are getting caught up. Ok fine, but now it happens 4, yes 4 times and this has cost me about $100 extra dollars with no apology, no compensation, and this is what I get for calling in ahead of time and assured over and over again, yes it will be ready for you when you come in. It never is! Unless I am compensated for my running meter, I will discontinue using this pharmacy which amounts to in over $2000 plus dollars per month and I will also let others know not to use them as well. Maybe you just don't care, with all the competition in the area you think you would do whatever it takes to retain your customers! I feel I am owed in $100 in compensation for my ticking meter! The whole idea of using your pharmacy is convenience and saving money but not if the meter is constantly running!

Thanks to a paperwork issue with my insurer, I found myself without prescription coverage, just as I ran out of one of my medications. At the advice of my regular (Walgreens) pharmacist, who was very kind, I called several pharmacies to find out who had the cheapest price. It turned out to be Target. The medicine which would have cost me $160 at Walgreens was $45 at Target. What a relief!

Imagine how surprised I was to find out that the least expensive option was also staffed with friendly people, had a rewards program that got me 5% off the other things I needed to pick up, and has the coolest, color coded and clearly labeled prescription bottles I've ever seen. Even after my insurance issue is fixed, I may switch to Target just because it was such a pleasant experience, and, shallow as it is, those bottles are too cool. If cost is an issue for you, definitely see if they can get your meds cheaper. It could save you a lot of money.

My new insurance doesn't cover Walgreens, so I transferred my prescriptions to Target. I have Ulcerative Colitis, and I have been going through a flare and have needed medication. Two out of three times in the last month they have screwed something up. First, they had entered me in their monthly automatic prescription renewal, and then when I went to pick up my prescription, they hadn't filled it because they had entered it for every three months. First screw up.

Next, I had to get Rowasa enemas, and although it had been called in on Thursday and I went in on Saturday, it hadn't been filled. They were waiting to fill it because it said "kit" on the prescription. After realizing that they had it in stock, they told me that I should come back in 10 minutes. I did, and they said that they couldn't fill it until Tuesday because they didn't know what "kit" meant. I said, "I'm really sick. I can't wait until Tuesday." After they looked it up, they figured out that "kit" meant wipes that went with it. I said, "Forget the wipes." They filled it, but they wouldn't have unless I insisted.

What irks me is that things screw up in their system and they just sit there. Maybe all of the pharmacists hope that someone else with deal with it or that their computer will magically figure it out. I think their reliance on the Target system's crappy automation is a detriment and has cost them my business. After my insurance company has spent over 2000 dollars in the past month at their pharmacy, you would think their service would be better.

We have been using Target pharmacy for about 10 years.York, Pa. (2003-2008) pharmacist was extremely professional &efficient. The Target pharmacy in Swatara Pa. (2008-current) near Harrisburg, PA. is the worst pharmacy/customer service. The first pharmacist who has since left did try to do a good job. Most of the staff are careless, irresponsible & un-professional. We have to constantly ask to be put back on automatic refill. They do not pay attention to faxes that come from Doctors' offices. We always have to check up on them-I have missed a medication for several months due to this.

A fax came in from my dr. & they did not fill it-then told me they did not receive a fax from my Doctor BUT the medication was on my file so they LIED. The new pharmacist is quick to blame HER staff for any issues which I do not like. If you are the supervisor your staff is your responsibility. They ask for you to contact your doctor for refills, when all other pharmacies do this task for you. In fact the dr. office will in turn say this is the pharmacists' job. When texts are received to p/u, we have to ask if anything else is due. There is usually something due, then we have to wait-what a waste of the text message. They have lied about when they receive deliveries/they are unsure if they will receive medications at all? It is like a circus behind this counter.

Every so often a recertification for meds is needed from the dr. office. We were told to get the Recertification ourselves -when we called our doctor they already sent this Recertification to Target over a month prior. What they did with this important information- who knows? This NEW FEMALE pharmacist-has not made any effort to improve the poor performance behind her counter. I will not go into details but we have been given bad and dangerous medical info. from this pharmacy.

In a nutshell their favorite answer is I DO NOT KNOW-when they do not want to be bothered. They have been caught in blatant lies more than once. Sadly this store is in Pennsylvania, I read a similar post that was in California. Maybe they just do not care. Is the pharmacy just there to keep up with Walmart/WM? Because they do not seem to care about this part of the store at all. WM always has a pharmacist on duty to help you, have better hours & do not close for lunch daily (only on Sunday). Target also closes for the lunchtime everyday for one hour & new hours are not convenient.

I feel this is important for people to know because certain meds. are a matter of life or death. If the customer is not double checking the Target Pharmacy they could find themselves out of medication. Hopefully not one that you need to keep you alive. This could be a true problem for elderly or if the person is very ill. I hope that if you are shopping for a good pharmacist that you will find one that will give you great customer service.

I have been a loyal Target customer for many years. However, it sees as though the service at the pharmacy has steadily declined. This is the fourth time that I have gone into pick up my prescription that I called in the day before and they didn't have it ready. Instead of apologizing they say the soonest they could get it to me would be in an hour. Since I have taken the time to phone in the prescription and verified the day and time to pick them up it is quite frustrating to make a trip and be told to come back later. The wait times have gotten longer, and the people behind the counter seem to have a "I don't care" attitude. This is why I will no longer be a customer of Target pharmacy.

I was very impressed with the first associate that took my prescription. She told me my prescription would be ready by 6:10 pm and I would get a text. I said “wow thanks”. So I get the text and I get another rep. She was cold and uncaring. “Your insurance is saying cancelled or terminated.” I said that’s impossible. She said “well, you need to call them". I had a bad earache so I needed the meds. She said it’s $31.00. I said “well I guess I have to pay”. She didn't retry to re enter the number or anything. She was totally an uncaring person. I told her she didn't have to act like a "**".

I know that was wrong, but most folks are getting meds because they are not feeling good, and reps should be empathetic. I went home, called the insurance co, which the phone number was right on the front of the card. That gentlemen called target for me on a 3 way. The prescription was $5. I had to make another trip to get my refund. This is target is in Aberdeen, MD. No apology, nothing, I will be taking my scripts somewhere else.

Called my prescriptions in early said they will be ready at a certain time. Got there stood in line forever! 45 minutes finally was my turn and then took 20 minutes to find the medicine. Then the price wasn't right. It took a hour for them to figure out how to change the price. It's crazy how much money I spend here and they are rude and don't give a ** how long you wait for your meds.

A hour later the price still wasn't right I said screw it forget it! I called a different pharmacy and had it transferred there! And had no problems there! This is not the first time I have had problems with Target pharmacy! And other people there were saying same thing. Maybe they need to get people in there who know how to work

Target Pharmacy Company Profile