myotcstore.com (formerly AmericaRX.com)

Compare Pharmacies

Research top Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Poor customer service. Purchased several items and a week goes by, and no shipping update. I contacted customer service and they said, it's been delayed. After a week, get an email saying "your order has been cancelled".

I placed an order on Walmart's website and selected this seller due to their free shipping. However, after reading reviews (unfortunately too late), I immediately regretted it. They took money out of my account on the first day and did not send out my package until several days later. When prompted for info, I got a very unprofessional email in broken English about how they sent my order out to the manufacturer and "hoped my package would arrive." Um, you HOPE? It should be a guarantee! When I entered in the tracking number they gave me, it was invalid.

When I told them this, they said that they were assured the package was sent out, but somehow the tracking number is invalid and they do not know where my package is. This was all within 4 days. They issued me a refund. So, I have no idea if my package is arriving or not. I have never seen more of an unprofessional **-show such as this company. NEVER order from them. I can't believe they are still allowed to operate after the numerous negative reviews about their incompetence. Shame on Walmart for partnering with such a business deterring company. But, whatever's cheaper for you at customers' expense, right Walmart? I will never order from Walmart's website again. BEWARE.

I purchased 2 compression socks from this store on Walmart.com. When I received them, they seemed like they were used. They were double the price from another retailer on Amazon (which I found out later). I buy a lot from Walmart and trust their prices. I did not realize about such retailer on Walmart.com otherwise I would have done my research. I initiated a return process. They make it so difficult for you to return. I have not received my money back so far. I am still fighting. I don't understand why Walmart allows such retail selling on their site. Never, never buy from this store.

AmericaRX.com has changed its name to myotcstore.com and is still treating customers horribly. There is no phone number to try and they do not respond to email address given by Walmart.com. Stay away from either AmericaRX.com or aka myotcstore.com!!!

I ordered 3 cans of Ensure Nutrition Shake Powder Vanilla 14 Oz, and paid $18.37 each from AmericaRX Smart Shop that partner seller with Walmart Website, but myotcstore shipped 3 cans of Ensure Powder Canister Vanilla 14 Oz which is $8.97 each. I called Walmart customer service, and they brought the case to AmericaRX. Never got answer from them. I emailed sales@myotcstore, and representative asked me to send the image for the package, shipping label, and product bar code, and product received. I scanned all and sent to them. Screen at myotcstore told me in order to resolve my case, she needs the image of all products that I received which is 3 cans of Ensure. I sent her the image of 1 can because 3 are the same. Why I have to scan 3 of them? What a headache. I had to take 3 pictures of the same item for my case resolve?

I was frustrated, and searched for their website, and saw the same product (label, and description) they list on Walmart Website at $18.37, but on their website is $10.81. This company is not honest, and staff don't know how to solve the problem. Maybe they are trained to go around to rip money from customers. I would not recommend this company to anyone. This is the first time in my life to deal with the seller like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmericaRX.com?

I bought a product from Walmart.com for $5.99 to be ordered through their off site myotcstore. The charge went through the day of purchase (12/30). I received email that the product shipped with DHL tracking number (1/7). By Jan 21 the product had not arrived. The DHL tracking number was invalid. I called the Help Center at Walmart to explain that I would like to resolve my purchase by either getting my product shipped or my money refunded. I was skipped around at least 4 times. I was sent to myotcstore number (516) 858-0415 which is a glorified voicemail and the only number the CSR has available for the marketplace. etc. etc. In the end they have me dispute the charge at my bank.

This Walmart charge has no resolution. There is 'nothing they can do' to refund my money or guarantee my product. They had no problem charging my account a month ago. Nobody on their help lines has the power to process a refund, find the product, or ship the product. Sounds like a 'win, win' for Walmart. An hour later, I called my bank and they processed my dispute within five minutes.

I placed an order with the company and I was very disappointed. I paid for the item Bio-Oil 16 oz and I never received the item. USPS nor myotcstore.com took credit for the mistake and now I am out of my money and still do not have a product. I would not recommend this company to anyone and I will not be ordering from them again. They were no help when they still have my money.

I will never order from this company again. I ordered 5 items. Three were bottles of liquid that were partially wrapped in plastic. Two were items contained in cardboard boxes. One of the bottles opened during transit and completely saturated and contaminated the two other items in the box which fell apart. I took pictures and sent them in as evidence per their customer service. I was contacted and informed that they did not have replacements. I was also informed that they would only reimburse me partially for the two items and not at all for the bottle that was emptied in the box. They did not seem to understand why I did not just pick out the damaged pieces. Customer service is totally unacceptable.

Before the order shipped I tried to cancel because I saw the shipping cost! They didn't get back to me until the order was shipped.

I ordered some items on 3/5 through Amazon. I received one damaged item on 3/22. It was a bottle and the inside of the glass stick was broken. I could hear the stick was jiggling inside of the bottle. The item was fragile, but there were no tags saying "fragile" on the box, neither any protection around the item. I called them on 3/25 and explained them so many times. It took almost 30 minutes! No response received. So I called them again and they told me to send a photo, but the liquid was too dark to take a photo of the inside. Again, I explained them but they didn't get it. I emailed them with 2 photos. One was the damaged item and another was how they shipped the item without the protection.

I finally got to talk to the Indian manager Sam (ext **). He confirmed he received the email from me, but he started shouting at me. He even told me to call the manufacturer, which wasn't the shipper. They were the shipper! I was being patient with him during his raising his voice against me. I told him that I am not going to be responsible for the return cost. He finally told me that he would send me a return label but again, no response. So I filed the claim through Amazon and immediately they sent me a return label, which I needed to pay to send the item back. In the email, they asked me to send a photo or send the item back. I don't know how many times I told them the item's bottle is too dark to take a photo of inside. I filed the second claim for the return label and Amazon offered me a gift card of the amount for the damaged amount. I took the offer and they closed the case.

Don't buy items from this store!

I have recently helped a friend who received a damaged (destroyed) shipment from AmericaRX. The customer service was outright insulting. They did everything they could to avoid a refund or a replacement in spite of the fact that it was perfectly obvious that the damage was due to shoddy packing. Amazon had to step in with their A to Z guarantee and force AmericaRX to refund the purchase. My friend wrote a negative Amazon seller review describing the whole awful experience. Minutes after the negative review went online, four five-star reviews appeared. They were all two or three words and clearly written by the same person. Two were even signed by the same person. AmericaRX is gaming Amazon's very weak company review process. This alone is reason enough to avoid these jokers.

Sadly, my experience did not seem to be unique. I placed an order on June 7, 2012 and received only part of my order (quantity ordered was 16 and I received 10). I called immediately. They apologized and said that they would ship the remainder. I never got an email with tracking number so I called again 3 weeks later. Again, they apologized. I have called a total of 8 times over 6 months. Now their story is that, "It says here (in their computer) that all items have been sent." They can offer no evidence of this. They cannot quote me the UPS tracking number and they will not return my calls. Whenever I call and speak with a supervisor, all he said was, "It says here we sent you everything." They still owed me $53 worth of product. These folks should be out of business. Do not order from them!

We placed an order. A package arrived and it was the wrong order, and the shipping slip inside had someone else's name and personal information on it. We returned it. We contacted them numerous times to receive our correct shipment with no response from them. They now have our money and our product. They need to be taken to court for fraud and theft.

I received only 50% of my original order with no explanation, although I was charged for the whole order. Numerous phone calls and emails but I have had no response. I intend to take further action on this in the light of similar complaints I have seen. These people give online companies a bad reputation.

I placed an order with AmericaRx and I never received it. I contacted them multiple times and they refused to rectify or help in any way.

I have placed an order on March 7th. On March 11th, because I had not received a shipment notification, I requested a cancellation. They refused saying it had been shipped. A shipment notice came 2 days later, and when tracked, it only said a label had been printed. Finally, I received it on March 21st.

Two thumbs down! This place is horrible! Please do not buy anything from them. I ordered something 11/27. On 11/30, I have not even received an email. I called them and they were giving me the runaround. I told them I paid an extra $11 to have faster shipping. They refused to credit my anything. They were so rude. The guy even hung up on me! This place is horrible!

I am also a victim of the unscrupulous business practices of AmericaRx, which is anything but American. I had an order placed for almost a month, before I began to seek restitution. The seller was not active in providing new information about the failed delivery, only that they would escalate the delivery or provide a refund. Two emails resulted in the same "smoke and mirrors" in an attempt to duck a failed business transaction on their part. I requested for immediate cancellation so that I might order from a competent vendor, but was denied due process, with no effort to update the order.

AmericanRx has numerous complaints, on Consumer Affairs, Ripoff Report and other complaint sites. Amazon.com at this time, still harbors them as an acceptable vendor. For sake of integrity, Amazon.com should take action to remove or ban this New York-based Indian run unethical business. However, like many of similar businesses, they will keep the process padded just enough to win support of store front venues.

I am trying to return a suction machine I ordered from americarx.com. I have spoken with at least two different customer service representatives but most frequently with Hari. The suction machine I received did not have either of the features that were described on the website. It was advertised as having an internal battery and a carrying case. I was advised by americarx.com to contact the manufacturer (DeVilbiss), which I did. They informed me that the model advertised and sent to me did not come with an internal battery and the website advertisement was in error. A representative from DeVilbiss contacted americarx.com and told them to change the website ad and refund my money. Hari contacted me and told me I would be receiving a return label from americarx.com.

I have been waiting for over two weeks for the label and was given a tracking number for the label. When I check for any shipping activity, there is none. We needed to find another company to supply the type of suction machine we needed for our handicapped daughter. We had one for her bedside but no back up suction machine. We always keep two suction machines in the home so if one fails, we still have suction capability. We need one with an internal battery in case of electrical power failure.

There is fraudulent activity happening. I have not received my order, and it's been over 2 weeks. Something was shipped, because there is a valid tracking number, but at the same time, it seems that the package is lost, and AmericaRX says there is nothing they can do. The package, apparently, was processed at a postal facility in my city on February 12th, and it is now February 23rd, and I still don't have it. I was in the shipping business for 3 years, and know when a package is lost, the only way to find it is if the sender (AmericaRX) opens an investigation with the shipper (USPS).

So there is nothing they can do, right? I tried calling the 3 toll free numbers provided, and all 3 are out of service. I finally found 3 other numbers, which are also indicated as toll free, but I know they are not. After being on hold for over 5 minutes, I spoke with an agent who was uninformative, refusing to speak with USPS. Ive sent emails, and received not one response. My last resort was to try live chat, where again, I got the runaround. I will be contacting the bank & credit card company, as well as filing suit with the Better Business Bureau! No economic or physical damage, just aggravation from a company who is conducting fraudulent activity.

AmericaRX sucks! I never received my order. I still have not received a refund even though they said I would three different times. I had to contact the Better Business Bureau, my bank and next, the courts. This company is horrible! I am still fighting them for my refund. They do not care about their customers. They do not have a support line, just a sales line. They do not reply promptly to inquiries or issues. They will not save you money. They are rude and mean. They are mostly in India with a shipping depot here in the US. AmericaRX sucks!

I ordered a product, and I never received it in the mail. When I tracked the package, it was indicated that the package was delivered to a woman, but no apartment or address was noted. I was not the woman that it was delivered to, because I don't have this package. When I emailed the customer service department, they wrote and said that a package can be left anywhere, in or near my building, however, if this is the case, then it was delivered to the wrong person. Please contact this bogus company, so that I can get my product or my money back! My credit card was charged for this product (about $20), but I never received a replacement for this product, or a refund.

I placed an order with AmericaRX.com on 12/17/09. I paid for UPS next day air delivery. I have not received my order as of today 12/21/09. I tried to use the tracking number that was sent by email to me to find out it was not a UPS shipping number. I went to the online site to check my account. This told me the item shipped USPS. I looked up the shipping number on USPS only to find out it is not a USPS shipping number. I called the company and after waiting 20 minutes on hold, I finally got a live voice. I was then told this is a FedEx shipping number and was put on hold. While on hold, I looked up the FedEx shipping number, only to find out my package won't be here until 12/24/09.

After being on hold for another 4 minutes, I was finally told what I already found out about the delivery date. I asked why I paid $13.99 for UPS next day air when it was shipped via FedEx for a week later. The woman said she did not know why this happened. I asked for a refund on the extra shipping charge. She said she would speak with the shipping and billing department and told me to have a good day. I have no clue as to what will become of my refund. I will not deal with AmericaRX.com again. I needed this item for the date I ordered it for.

I ordered about $78 worth of toys from this company on 11/13. They were having a great sale. The website states that items will be shipped within 2-3 days. I waited a week and saw that my order status still said "ready to ship." I emailed them and asked why they had not been shipped yet, but did not receive a response. It has now been almost 4 weeks since I ordered and the items still have not been shipped. The 1800 numbers hang up after a few minutes when you call them, and I never received an email response. I just would like a refund at this point.

myotcstore.com (formerly AmericaRX.com) Company Profile