The best and most helpful reviews and complaints are factually correct, include details from your firsthand experience, and have photos.
Guidelines for writing your review:
- Include enough of a description to be helpful for others (usually over 100 words)
- Please exclude profanity, threats or personal insults
- Don’t include personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers
- Don’t write in all caps
Guidelines for uploading photos:
- Photos should apply directly to your review
- Image format should be jpeg, gif or png
- If you have privacy concerns, consider blurring or blacking out the face of individuals in the photo
Please note that not all reviews or images are published. Our Moderation Team will evaluate your review and image to make sure it fulfills our guidelines. Remember, you are responsible for what you write and upload so please be fair and honest.
Thank you for contributing to the ConsumerAffairs community!