2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.7/5 (40 ratings)

About Younique

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: June 7, 2021

I've been asked what products I use as the products at the more expensive salons haven't worked for some of the estheticians I visit. I always tell them that all of my cosmetics is purchased from the wonderful people at Younique.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I just scored a “this is the best birthday gift ever!” from my daughter. How? I snuck into her room and identified all of her favorites of the Younique product she is obsessed with and ordered her one of each. It seems my teen does love me after all.

Original review: May 24, 2021

I’ll admit that it does not take much to get me online and ordering from Younique. It’s almost an addiction but I hope many others will join or already have joined me in April. The month recognizes sexual assault awareness and with 10% of their sales going to their foundation that gives hope to women who were abused in that way when they were children, well…What better reason is there?...

Original review: May 23, 2021

I just unpacked the April Special+ and can’t wait to dive in. The grape berry lucrative lip gloss itself looks good enough to eat. I can hardly wait for the monthly specials. They always provide such savings and feature the best product.

Original review: May 21, 2021

After experiencing the quality of just a handful of Younique’s products, I was impressed to know that the products are good enough to practically sell themselves. I hooked up with a super friendly and helpful presenter to begin the journey of becoming one myself. I’m really excited to begin earning commission all while introducing others to the unique quality of Younique!

Original review: May 18, 2021

It is great to be able to purchase a complete bundle of Younique products when they are running one of their specials. It is even better if it comes over your birthday. It is a regular one-stop-shopping day. Great Products!

Original review: May 17, 2021

I decided to try the Younique products because they do not use cruelty to animal practices when they are creating their products. I buy it over and over again and recommend it to my friends and family because the products are wonderful.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Heavy make-up is not my thing. I’d rather have a high-quality product than a product that has to be replenished or touched up during the day. That is why I use Younique products. I always feel beautiful all day long.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I love my Moodstruck blusher, knowing that it is a skin conditioner using vitamin E to protect my skin makes me feel good about it. Seeing how it provides smoother-looking skin makes it all the better. I appreciate the quality of Younique products.

Original review: May 9, 2021

I took advantage of the April special this month and purchased an entire bundle of my Younique beauty products for my sister’s birthday. My mother also uses Younique and with Mother's day right around the corner, my shopping is done!

Younique Company Information