2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.8/5 (45 ratings)

About Younique

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Ok so I know a lot of people are going to skip over this review but PLEASE READ! My sister-in-law recommended me to Younique because I was constantly having breakouts all over my face with the skincare routine I was using. I gave it a try and OH WOW. Within two weeks the breakouts completely stopped and now I can be confident about my skin. All I can say is TRY IT OUT. If it doesn't work, then just don't get it again. Easy as THAT!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

The best makeup! I'm a beauty junkie, and I have lots of different masks. I feel like I tried it all! When my boyfriend got me some Younique for my recent birthday, I honestly wasn't too sure what to expect. Pretty soon I had been getting tons of compliments on my lashes. I would tell people it's literally just mascara and they couldn't believe I wasn't wearing lash extensions. OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!! This mascara doesn't make me itch at all. Without running or washing it off I was able to wear it all day. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience I had with Younique!

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I was struggling with finding the products that worked for me for years. Whenever I found skin products that I liked, I would start to break out all over my face. One of my friends recommended me to use Younique, and I thought "Why not?". Best decision I've made in a while! I really think it's the "safe" ingredients they use in their products, not too sure but all I know is that Younique is great if you have skin goals that just haven't been reached by using other products.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Younique recently released a new mascara that blew up my social media feed. After seeing all my friends rave about it I decided to try it out. It is a lot like their old mascara but it has a new wand that helps when applying the mascara. It did make it easier and I really liked the feel of it. It stayed on most of the day and made my eyes pop. I am happy with the mascara and will buy it again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I recently got my hands on the new mascara that Younique just released and it is wonderful! It is easy to apply with the new wand they give you and it stays on all day. My lashes look great and I might make it my go to mascara from now on. I ended up ordering it from my friend who works at Younique and she made the process pretty easy. I don't know how it is ordering their product from anyone else but I at least had a good experience.

Original review: June 13, 2021

One of my favorite things about Younique is discovering what the special is going to be each month. I’m going to get myself in trouble this month because it’s ‘Build Your Own Bundle’ which means the more I spend, the more I save. Look out overtime; here I come! I can’t wait to try something new and stock up on favorites.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have been using Younique’s line for a few months. I also purchased their fragrance to see if it turned any heads at the office. I have never been more satisfied with any product. I highly recommend you check out their monthly specials as well.

Original review: June 8, 2021

Younique’s cosmetic products not only look great on my face but they feel quite weightless and they actually appear to be natural. The selection of colors and formulas is for all skin types and shades. I really like their products and I suggest that you give them a try as well.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I've been asked what products I use as the products at the more expensive salons haven't worked for some of the estheticians I visit. I always tell them that all of my cosmetics is purchased from the wonderful people at Younique.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I just scored a “this is the best birthday gift ever!” from my daughter. How? I snuck into her room and identified all of her favorites of the Younique product she is obsessed with and ordered her one of each. It seems my teen does love me after all.

Younique Company Information