2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.7/5 (40 ratings)

About Younique

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: March 28, 2021

Younique products changed my life ever since I started using the products. I felt nothing but more confidence in my every step and with their fair prices keeps me a happy returning customer. One of the main reasons why I love them as much as I do is because they ensure to a absolute zero tolerance on animal testing and that rocks because I love my little critters. I even got my mom using your products. #LoveIt

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Ok so I know a lot of people are going to skip over this review but PLEASE READ! My sister-in-law recommended me to Younique because I was constantly having breakouts all over my face with the skincare routine I was using. I gave it a try and OH WOW. Within two weeks the breakouts completely stopped and now I can be confident about my skin. All I can say is TRY IT OUT. If it doesn't work, then just don't get it again. Easy as THAT!

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

The best makeup! I'm a beauty junkie, and I have lots of different masks. I feel like I tried it all! When my boyfriend got me some Younique for my recent birthday, I honestly wasn't too sure what to expect. Pretty soon I had been getting tons of compliments on my lashes. I would tell people it's literally just mascara and they couldn't believe I wasn't wearing lash extensions. OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!! This mascara doesn't make me itch at all. Without running or washing it off I was able to wear it all day. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience I had with Younique!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I was struggling with finding the products that worked for me for years. Whenever I found skin products that I liked, I would start to break out all over my face. One of my friends recommended me to use Younique, and I thought "Why not?". Best decision I've made in a while! I really think it's the "safe" ingredients they use in their products, not too sure but all I know is that Younique is great if you have skin goals that just haven't been reached by using other products.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I'm really glad my friend recommended Younique to me. I honestly don't know too much about any of this makeup, but I was really comfortable with the whole process. From the moment the presenter reached out to me on Facebook to the moment I got my girlfriend's gift, I felt like they really cared about making sure I received just what I was looking for. Thank goodness I found some help, I don't know what I would've done!

Original review: July 23, 2021

They got hacked and i paid the price so now i'm out 635.38 and now they don't want to talk about it. Never do business with anybody without a phone number. On 4-2-2021. I lost 112.51 then 119.44 then 149.44 then 122.23 then 131.49. YOUNIQUE has a very bad reviews with the Better Business Bureau. Hope this helps someone else from losing their money.

Original review: June 14, 2021

At first. it was a process of self-discipline using the various products on a strict routine. These products did miracles to my rosacea! Plus I really like how they have a variety of different kinds of cosmetics. I would recommend Younique to anyone with any kind of skin problems.

Original review: June 13, 2021

One of my favorite things about Younique is discovering what the special is going to be each month. I’m going to get myself in trouble this month because it’s ‘Build Your Own Bundle’ which means the more I spend, the more I save. Look out overtime; here I come! I can’t wait to try something new and stock up on favorites.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have been using Younique’s line for a few months. I also purchased their fragrance to see if it turned any heads at the office. I have never been more satisfied with any product. I highly recommend you check out their monthly specials as well.

Original review: June 8, 2021

Younique’s cosmetic products not only look great on my face but they feel quite weightless and they actually appear to be natural. The selection of colors and formulas is for all skin types and shades. I really like their products and I suggest that you give them a try as well.

Younique Company Information