2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.7/5 (39 ratings)

About Younique

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Ok so I know a lot of people are going to skip over this review but PLEASE READ! My sister-in-law recommended me to Younique because I was constantly having breakouts all over my face with the skincare routine I was using. I gave it a try and OH WOW. Within two weeks the breakouts completely stopped and now I can be confident about my skin. All I can say is TRY IT OUT. If it doesn't work, then just don't get it again. Easy as THAT!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

The best makeup! I'm a beauty junkie, and I have lots of different masks. I feel like I tried it all! When my boyfriend got me some Younique for my recent birthday, I honestly wasn't too sure what to expect. Pretty soon I had been getting tons of compliments on my lashes. I would tell people it's literally just mascara and they couldn't believe I wasn't wearing lash extensions. OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!! This mascara doesn't make me itch at all. Without running or washing it off I was able to wear it all day. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience I had with Younique!

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I was struggling with finding the products that worked for me for years. Whenever I found skin products that I liked, I would start to break out all over my face. One of my friends recommended me to use Younique, and I thought "Why not?". Best decision I've made in a while! I really think it's the "safe" ingredients they use in their products, not too sure but all I know is that Younique is great if you have skin goals that just haven't been reached by using other products.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Younique recently released a new mascara that blew up my social media feed. After seeing all my friends rave about it I decided to try it out. It is a lot like their old mascara but it has a new wand that helps when applying the mascara. It did make it easier and I really liked the feel of it. It stayed on most of the day and made my eyes pop. I am happy with the mascara and will buy it again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I recently got my hands on the new mascara that Younique just released and it is wonderful! It is easy to apply with the new wand they give you and it stays on all day. My lashes look great and I might make it my go to mascara from now on. I ended up ordering it from my friend who works at Younique and she made the process pretty easy. I don't know how it is ordering their product from anyone else but I at least had a good experience.

Original review: May 18, 2021

It is great to be able to purchase a complete bundle of Younique products when they are running one of their specials. It is even better if it comes over your birthday. It is a regular one-stop-shopping day. Great Products!

Original review: May 17, 2021

I decided to try the Younique products because they do not use cruelty to animal practices when they are creating their products. I buy it over and over again and recommend it to my friends and family because the products are wonderful.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Heavy make-up is not my thing. I’d rather have a high-quality product than a product that has to be replenished or touched up during the day. That is why I use Younique products. I always feel beautiful all day long.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I love my Moodstruck blusher, knowing that it is a skin conditioner using vitamin E to protect my skin makes me feel good about it. Seeing how it provides smoother-looking skin makes it all the better. I appreciate the quality of Younique products.

Original review: May 9, 2021

I took advantage of the April special this month and purchased an entire bundle of my Younique beauty products for my sister’s birthday. My mother also uses Younique and with Mother's day right around the corner, my shopping is done!

Younique Company Information