2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.18/5

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

The best makeup! I'm a beauty junkie, and I have lots of different masks. I feel like I tried it all! When my boyfriend got me some Younique for my recent birthday, I honestly wasn't too sure what to expect. Pretty soon I had been getting tons of compliments on my lashes. I would tell people it's literally just mascara and they couldn't believe I wasn't wearing lash extensions. OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!! This mascara doesn't make me itch at all. Without running or washing it off I was able to wear it all day. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience I had with Younique!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I was struggling with finding the products that worked for me for years. Whenever I found skin products that I liked, I would start to break out all over my face. One of my friends recommended me to use Younique, and I thought "Why not?". Best decision I've made in a while! I really think it's the "safe" ingredients they use in their products, not too sure but all I know is that Younique is great if you have skin goals that just haven't been reached by using other products.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2020

I recently bought some mascara and lash primer from Younique and wanted to review my experience. I wasn't sure what to expect at first due to mixed reviews so I waited patiently to form my own opinion. My package got here relatively quickly, within 3 days of ordering, and the packaging was very nice. The application was easy and made my lashes look quite stunning. I was able to wear the mascara all day without it running or wiping off. Overall I was very happy with my experience with Younique. They seem to care about their customers and their products.

Original review: April 1, 2020

My husband was recently let go from his job due to the state that world is in with the virus. We were worried about what we would do as a family with the lack of income. I had become a Younique presenter a few months back but had never really taken it serious. I started pushing myself to sell more and make a real income for our family. As of today I am proud to say that I sold enough to get us by during this crisis. I am grateful for Younique for offering an opportunity to me.

Original review: March 30, 2020

With everything crazy going on in the world today I fully expected my interaction with Younique to be just as crazy. I ordered some product and was wondering how long it would take to get to me so I decided to call the company and ask about tracking info. The customer service rep seemed tired and probably new to working from home but she was kind and helped me figure out where my package was. She even contacted UPS in order to get an exact location. That was above and beyond what I expected.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Ok so I know a lot of people are going to skip over this review but PLEASE READ! My sister-in-law recommended me to Younique because I was constantly having breakouts all over my face with the skincare routine I was using. I gave it a try and OH WOW. Within two weeks the breakouts completely stopped and now I can be confident about my skin. All I can say is TRY IT OUT. If it doesn't work, then just don't get it again. Easy as THAT!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I'm really glad my friend recommended Younique to me. I honestly don't know too much about any of this makeup, but I was really comfortable with the whole process. From the moment the presenter reached out to me on Facebook to the moment I got my girlfriend's gift, I felt like they really cared about making sure I received just what I was looking for. Thank goodness I found some help, I don't know what I would've done!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I started using Younique about 6 months ago. I love the fiber and 4D mascara, as well as the liquid eye shadows. I love the whole line. Made in USA or approved countries, super important to me.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic Younique took care of me when I had to make some returns on their products. I ordered the wrong shade of foundation and had to return it for the correct shade. They got the correct shade to me in no time and as a bonus, I absolutely love the feel of it on my skin. Good job Younique!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

Out of the hundreds of items they sell I have only returned two products at two different times in my purchase history and both times their salespersons and customer service have been amazing. They go out of their way to make sure you the customer are happy.

Younique Company Information