4.7/5 (35 ratings)

About Younique

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: June 13, 2021

One of my favorite things about Younique is discovering what the special is going to be each month. I’m going to get myself in trouble this month because it’s ‘Build Your Own Bundle’ which means the more I spend, the more I save. Look out overtime; here I come! I can’t wait to try something new and stock up on favorites.

Original review: May 24, 2021

I’ll admit that it does not take much to get me online and ordering from Younique. It’s almost an addiction but I hope many others will join or already have joined me in April. The month recognizes sexual assault awareness and with 10% of their sales going to their foundation that gives hope to women who were abused in that way when they were children, well…What better reason is there?...

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Younique products changed my life ever since I started using the products. I felt nothing but more confidence in my every step and with their fair prices keeps me a happy returning customer. One of the main reasons why I love them as much as I do is because they ensure to a absolute zero tolerance on animal testing and that rocks because I love my little critters. I even got my mom using your products. #LoveIt

Original review: March 24, 2021

What’s not great to say about Younique's products? I’ve been a returning customer for over five years. I like their March special that they have going on right now where it’s like a bundle that you customize yourself making a totally unique for each individual. A lot of companies like to sell you overpriced stuff to give you half the quality. All I know is that I recommend younique and their products to everyone I know.

Original review: March 21, 2021

I have suffered with short lashes my entire life and it sucked. Then my sister told me this mascara makes your eyelashes longer, and I was excited because I was scared to get lash extensions for fear of my lashes falling out. I ordered the Moodstruck epic mascara, and it was very epic to say the least. I would always choose Younique products.

Original review: July 23, 2021

They got hacked and i paid the price so now i'm out 635.38 and now they don't want to talk about it. Never do business with anybody without a phone number. On 4-2-2021. I lost 112.51 then 119.44 then 149.44 then 122.23 then 131.49. YOUNIQUE has a very bad reviews with the Better Business Bureau. Hope this helps someone else from losing their money.

Original review: June 14, 2021

At first. it was a process of self-discipline using the various products on a strict routine. These products did miracles to my rosacea! Plus I really like how they have a variety of different kinds of cosmetics. I would recommend Younique to anyone with any kind of skin problems.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have been using Younique’s line for a few months. I also purchased their fragrance to see if it turned any heads at the office. I have never been more satisfied with any product. I highly recommend you check out their monthly specials as well.

Original review: June 8, 2021

Younique’s cosmetic products not only look great on my face but they feel quite weightless and they actually appear to be natural. The selection of colors and formulas is for all skin types and shades. I really like their products and I suggest that you give them a try as well.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I've been asked what products I use as the products at the more expensive salons haven't worked for some of the estheticians I visit. I always tell them that all of my cosmetics is purchased from the wonderful people at Younique.

Younique Company Information