2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.97/5

Younique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I have always been against companies that make others do their dirty work for them. And that is exactly what I thought Younique was when I first heard about them. I would often get messages from people asking me to buy their makeup and frankly it was annoying. All this was how I viewed Younique until my aunt decided to join their ranks.

My aunt was a kind woman who struggled to eat because of her husband leaving her. She was introduced to Younique and decided maybe it would be a good way to earn some extra money for her kids. Almost overnight she changed and became a more confident woman. She began to make some good money, not a lot, but more than she was before and was able to get out of the situation she was in. I decided to buy some lash makeup from her to help support her. It came in a decent time, about a week, and I was able to try it out. The makeup was quite nice, comparable to other high-end brands that I used for about the same price. I was impressed and will probably buy more in the future.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I recently got sent the Younique Presenter Kit by mistake. This is a kit that the company sends its direct sales employees to help them get started. Before getting the kit I had never heard of Younique and was scared that I was being charged for some makeup. I checked all my accounts and no money had been taken out so I decided to call the company. The customer service rep was wonderful and helped answer my questions. I found out that the package was meant to be delivered to my neighbor. Because I was treated so well I ended up enquiring about the company more and ended up ordering a few products myself. When the products were delivered I tried them out and found that they were quite good. I especially loved the mascara. I will try them out again in the future.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Recently I ordered some lash primer from a friend of mine who works for Younique. When I got my order my friend had ordered 10 boxes rather than 1 box of the lash primer. To no one's surprise, I was extremely upset at her for this. I got Youniques number from her and gave them a call to get a refund on the extra lash primer. The gal who helped me out listened kindly to my story and then put me on hold for a minute while she asked her supervisor what to do. I was grateful this girl wanted to be on my side rather than fight me. She came back and told me that they would refund my money for the extra product and they apologized for the mistake that my friend made. I was impressed that a company like this would take responsibility for something they had no control over. Needless to say, they earned a customer because of their kindness towards me.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

A couple of weeks ago I ran across the company Younique online while I was searching for makeup. They caught my eye due to the positive responses I saw around their lash makeup. I decided to try it myself and I ordered some mascara and lash primer. Once they arrived I quickly ran to my room to try them out. The first product I tried was the lash primer. My initial impressions were that I loved the curved shape of the wand. It allowed me to wiggle the wand nicely around my eyelashes. After I had applied the primer I decided that I didn't even need to try the mascara. Already my eyelashes were looking fuller and longer. I don't know what they put in the product but I felt beautiful!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I first tried Younique products purely by chance as my beautician who was waxing my brows decided to start selling the makeup products and asked me if I would like to try it out in 2014 around five years ago shortly before I got married. I have never gone out without applying the contour since. Skin colour matches my skin tone and lasts all day. Foundation coverage is brilliant. Eyeshadow application precise not dusty or crumbly with lovely complimentary colour ranges in the pallet. All come in lovely packaging and top quality, long lasting and don’t know you are wearing it as so light to wear not heavy on the skin. Customer service faultless, 14 day money back guarantee, always fast delivery and hassle free returns/exchange when needing to match colour. In the past needed exchanges and this has been a smooth hassle free exchange.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchased mascara from Younique on a "Love it" or full refund return. Unfortunately, you only have 14 days to return and the customer service dept. takes that long to resolve the issue. I found their customer service to be rude, unknowledgeable and highly unsatisfactory. I would not recommend this company nor their products.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Been trying to receive refund for returned products because I was allergic to them. They have given me a hard time. I reported then to the BBB. I filed complaint with Paypal about them and they lied to Paypal saying they tried to refund and paypal declined it. This is not true. I signed up to be a presenter but I cannot under good conscious sell because of the customer service. I am still trying to get my refund. It’s been a mess. Kathy **.

Original review: June 14, 2020

I ordered Younique’s Day Moisturizer, and didn’t like the tint. So I paid $14.99 for shipping, and returned the product under the “Love it guarantee.” I received another set, and the bottle was literally half full...for close to $50, it was disappointing. I contacted customer service, who (based on my photo, I guess) told me the product was fine... Excuse me?? My experience just got worse from there, as they don’t do actual returns, just the guarantee— which would have cost me another $14.99 in shipping cost!! I would be very wary of any discrepancies, as they will not follow through...The products are expensive, and, honestly, no better then Elf.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I am very impressed with the overall quality of the makeup I received from Younique. I was hesitant at first and decided to compare it with my Clinique. The quality was very similar and seemed just as long lasting as the Clinique makeup that I had used in the past. I was very surprised by these results. Depending on the sales I will be using both Younique and Clinique in the future.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I recently bought the air spray brush foundation and I am absolutely mortified. It turned my skin grey and also exaggerated every single line and pore. I was so excited and it absolute rubbish. Keep your money.

Younique Company Information