3.39/5
Based on 18 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Younique

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 26, 2017

18 Younique Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 26, 2017

I ordered the Younique foundation kit, this cost me around $90 and I will just get to the point. This makeup smells good so I can see why people would break out from it (perfume). This makeup is easy to put on and is very light. However, this make doesn't cover up at all!!! Not even a zit, looks good on ** people than a ** person, and you have to continue reapplying it every 2 hours. I will never spend money on this makeup again because very simple it will not cover up your skin!

Original review: July 19, 2017

The products are mediocre for the outrageous prices. They treat their presenters like crap. They single one out when almost all of them do the same thing. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! The worst company ever.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 11, 2017

Very disappointed. My presenter told me that the makeup was hypoallergenic. So I order one item. After I got it and used it for one day, I broke out in severe hives. My husband had to rush me to the hospital. They had to give me shots, etc. I had a severe allergic reaction. When she came back over to get an order again, I explained to her what happened. She laughed and said hypoallergenic makeup don't do that and she insisted that I had to order. I told her no I wasn't ordering again.

She actually put in an order without my consent and had them ship her the order. She came by a little over a week later with $100+ worth of products and told me that it was my order. When I told her I never placed any order with her she got irritated and demanded money for this order. I never asked for or even knew what it was! My husband came to the door and told her to leave.or he was going to call the police. She got a lawyer and tried suing me for this bogus order. Needless to say she didn't get what she wanted. I just hope she doesn't try to scam someone else.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I applied to make up. Within 15 minutes I felt a burning sensation. I was in a car so I wiped it off of the baby wipe. I stopped at the first gas station, wash my face and within 24 hours was covered in similar to acid burns, blisters and other marks.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I'm Younique obsessed! I started out using the mascara and it just went from there! The skin care is phenomenal and has shaved years off of my skin, the makeup makes me look years younger and I love it, I finally found a way to rewind time and not break out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: June 12, 2017

I purchased the product from a presenter. Purchased it based on the good experience this representative relayed to me. The day creme is ok, but for the price, I don't see the value. I purchased an eyebrow gel and it was empty. I called customer service and they asked me to prove it was empty by sending pictures. I asked them how I was suppose to send them a picture of a non-existent product. They asked me to wipe the wand on my hand and take a picture. I did just that and sent the picture. They sent me back an e-mail saying that they could not see anything, and I responded that was because the tube was empty. After several e-mails and calls, and two weeks later, I still have not received a replacement or refund. Today they sent me an e-mail asking for the lot number.

Original review: March 13, 2017

The skin products are great! My skin has had no change since using these makeup products. If anything they have made everything slightly better. I prefer more earthy, tan, black colors so everything in my opinion is great for me. I personally have not noticed too many bright colors or color choices. This brand is very good. It is a bit expensive but everything I buy usually last a long time and has great quality so in the end it's worth it. I'd definitely recommend purchasing if you have issues with your makeup looking unfresh all day!

Original review: March 12, 2017

Younique is all natural, and also hypoallergenic, it goes on beautifully. The coverage gives a flawless look without unnatural ingredients. The coverage goes on so smoothly. Younique gives a natural look and feel and is easy to put on. The variety of the color palettes is awesome. There are so many to choose from, and they have complimentary shades to achieve a lovely look. It is a little pricey, but lasts a long time, and a little goes a long way. In addition, they have good sales and bundles. Since it is high quality, the price is worth it.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I only need to apply it once during the day and it looks fresh through the entire day. No need to reapply at all. I'm very satisfied with the coverage. I think if used everyday the value is a little high but I use it a few times a week and it last me a longer time which to me makes it worth paying a little more for than other brands. I would like to see a few more lighter shades to choose from. What they offer is close but not quite what I would like to see from them. The process to me doesn't really meet my skin tone. I have been satisfied with the effect of L'Oreal on my skin. It goes on smooth and absorbs into the skin without feeling heavy or greasy on my skin and since it's a liquid it covers well.

Original review: March 7, 2017

They have very few shades and since you order online you can't try it on to see if it's the shade that will match up to your face color the best. It makes my skin clear looking when on but when you take it off your face is dry and will break out even more than it was before you put it on your face. It doesn't stay on well if you don't use the primer first which I don't like at all but if you have the primer it will stay on half a day otherwise it will rub off on everything. I don't like that you have to buy a primer to make the makeup last on your face so that makes it cost more than what it should.

Original review: March 6, 2017

I like this brand. The value of good makeup is immeasurable. Younique makeup is fabulous, it doesn't melt off and it delivers on its promises. It stays where you put it for a long time. The makeup comes in a great selection of colors. If you are looking for a 'natural' look or a 'glam' look you can find the right colors for you. Younique has it all. I prefer makeup that doesn't feel like makeup and I think that Younique products deliver on that aspect. They do not flake off or feel cakey, very comfortable to wear.

Original review: March 5, 2017

The value of Younique is so worth the price. I'd probably pay more than what I do for the coverage that it provides. This makeup is absolutely amazing, and I love it. The shade is perfect in every way and I love how perfectly it matches my skin color and tone. It does not cause any problems with my skin but of course everyone's skin is different. My skin is actually a lot softer after I take the makeup off and it does not dry my skin out or make my skin oily. It stays on perfectly and last all day, and would likely last through the night. I never have to reapply the foundation and even by the end of the day all blemishes are still completely covered by the makeup. This makeup is wonderful and I would highly recommend this makeup to everyone.

Original review: March 4, 2017

Truly unique. Younique has many great makeup selections. I love how you are always able to find many things to suit your needs and satisfy individuality. I love all the different colors and shades that are available. It inspired me to choose colors that I could be interested in and look amazing in. The way the makeup feels on my skin is amazing. As if I am not even wearing any. It is so light weight and does not leave you feeling like you just put a lot of grease on your face. This makeup is really great. It last me all day and I do not have to keep reapplying to ensure that I am still looking my best. I would recommend this product if you do not like having to continuously reapply.

Original review: March 3, 2017

It is a little more expensive than store brand, but the quality is worth the price. Works very well and looks great. Safe for sensitive skin. Lasts all day and is pretty waterproof. I have not had any issues with smudging or fading throughout the day, unlike other brands I have used in the past. You are definitely not missing out on variety when you purchase Younique. It has a wide variety of colors and shades to choose from, just like most brands of makeup. Has colors and shades to match every skin tone and color preference. Very high quality makeup. I would highly recommend.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Younique is a very good over-the-counter makeup, almost high end quality, you don’t have to use it excessively and has good coverage. Comes in various shades and so much of a variety it can match pretty much any skin tone. Various ethnic skin types can use this as well. Shadows are bright and bold. The effect it has on skin is amazing. It doesn't cause massive breakouts as most drugstore cosmetics do. It's very light, doesn't leave an oily residue, nor does it leave a shiny appearance. I can apply this at 6am in the morning, take care of 7 kids (all ages), slave over a hot stove and still have a great looking appearance at 10pm when I'm finally removing it.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Younique is totally worth the price! Awesome makeup, awesome application, easy on your skin and holds up with the best of them! So many awesome shades available! I love them! I can't stop buying them! They are so great and so pretty! This makeup feels so great on your skin. It is gentle, and washes off clean without redness or breakouts. You can leave it on overnight without any issue which is awesome. This makeup has awesome staying power. It lasts all day and into the night, through workouts, and any other daily activities.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Younique is a little pricey, but worth the value. I only need to apply my makeup once in the morning and an occasional touch up in the early evening. A little goes a long way so the price evens out anyhow. I love the 3D lash mascara and powdered eye shadow. I've never not found a shade of eye shadow I was looking for and the shades I do order are exactly as I expect them to be unlike some brands that look totally different once applied to the skin. I have sensitive skin, but I've never encountered any issues with Younique make-up. It comes off easily at the end of the day and my skin never feels excessively dry or oily afterward. I can almost always apply my makeup in the morning and trust that it will stay put most of the day. I sometimes have to do a small touch up in the early evening, but that isn't typical.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

The results are amazing. The price could be better because I have found other fiber mascaras that work just as well for half the price but if you have the extra money it's a great product. The fiber mascara is a great dark shade and their eye pigments are amazing and vibrant. I would definitely recommend the pigments in a heart beat. Those are a must have for any and every makeup lover. It is all day long lasting no fade makeup. Doesn't come off easy but you don't have to rub your skin raw with makeup remover to get it off either. It's perfect for everyday or special occasion makeup. I've never had any negative effects at all with any of their products and I have sensitive skin and other products will cause hives. So far so good with Younique. I would recommend to anyone.

Younique Company Information