Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.00/5

Younique Reviews

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I have always been against companies that make others do their dirty work for them. And that is exactly what I thought Younique was when I first heard about them. I would often get messages from people asking me to buy their makeup and frankly it was annoying. All this was how I viewed Younique until my aunt decided to join their ranks.

My aunt was a kind woman who struggled to eat because of her husband leaving her. She was introduced to Younique and decided maybe it would be a good way to earn some extra money for her kids. Almost overnight she changed and became a more confident woman. She began to make some good money, not a lot, but more than she was before and was able to get out of the situation she was in. I decided to buy some lash makeup from her to help support her. It came in a decent time, about a week, and I was able to try it out. The makeup was quite nice, comparable to other high-end brands that I used for about the same price. I was impressed and will probably buy more in the future.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I recently got sent the Younique Presenter Kit by mistake. This is a kit that the company sends its direct sales employees to help them get started. Before getting the kit I had never heard of Younique and was scared that I was being charged for some makeup. I checked all my accounts and no money had been taken out so I decided to call the company. The customer service rep was wonderful and helped answer my questions. I found out that the package was meant to be delivered to my neighbor. Because I was treated so well I ended up enquiring about the company more and ended up ordering a few products myself. When the products were delivered I tried them out and found that they were quite good. I especially loved the mascara. I will try them out again in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Recently I ordered some lash primer from a friend of mine who works for Younique. When I got my order my friend had ordered 10 boxes rather than 1 box of the lash primer. To no one's surprise, I was extremely upset at her for this. I got Youniques number from her and gave them a call to get a refund on the extra lash primer. The gal who helped me out listened kindly to my story and then put me on hold for a minute while she asked her supervisor what to do. I was grateful this girl wanted to be on my side rather than fight me. She came back and told me that they would refund my money for the extra product and they apologized for the mistake that my friend made. I was impressed that a company like this would take responsibility for something they had no control over. Needless to say, they earned a customer because of their kindness towards me.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

A couple of weeks ago I ran across the company Younique online while I was searching for makeup. They caught my eye due to the positive responses I saw around their lash makeup. I decided to try it myself and I ordered some mascara and lash primer. Once they arrived I quickly ran to my room to try them out. The first product I tried was the lash primer. My initial impressions were that I loved the curved shape of the wand. It allowed me to wiggle the wand nicely around my eyelashes. After I had applied the primer I decided that I didn't even need to try the mascara. Already my eyelashes were looking fuller and longer. I don't know what they put in the product but I felt beautiful!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I first tried Younique products purely by chance as my beautician who was waxing my brows decided to start selling the makeup products and asked me if I would like to try it out in 2014 around five years ago shortly before I got married. I have never gone out without applying the contour since. Skin colour matches my skin tone and lasts all day. Foundation coverage is brilliant. Eyeshadow application precise not dusty or crumbly with lovely complimentary colour ranges in the pallet. All come in lovely packaging and top quality, long lasting and don’t know you are wearing it as so light to wear not heavy on the skin. Customer service faultless, 14 day money back guarantee, always fast delivery and hassle free returns/exchange when needing to match colour. In the past needed exchanges and this has been a smooth hassle free exchange.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Younique?

Original review: April 1, 2020

My husband was recently let go from his job due to the state that world is in with the virus. We were worried about what we would do as a family with the lack of income. I had become a Younique presenter a few months back but had never really taken it serious. I started pushing myself to sell more and make a real income for our family. As of today I am proud to say that I sold enough to get us by during this crisis. I am grateful for Younique for offering an opportunity to me.

Original review: March 30, 2020

With everything crazy going on in the world today I fully expected my interaction with Younique to be just as crazy. I ordered some product and was wondering how long it would take to get to me so I decided to call the company and ask about tracking info. The customer service rep seemed tired and probably new to working from home but she was kind and helped me figure out where my package was. She even contacted UPS in order to get an exact location. That was above and beyond what I expected.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I contacted Younique with the full intention of giving them a piece of my mind. I had ordered foundation and the wrong color was shipped to me. The young lady on the phone politely listened to me before calmly explaining that they would love to either refund me or send me the correct shade. I was impressed and a little embarrassed by my outburst due to her calm attitude. Younique has hired some great employees.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I am quite impressed with Younique and their factory team. I ordered some mascara and expected to receive it in a week or so. To my surprise, the package was on my doorstep after two days! I have ordered products in the past where it takes weeks to arrive at my house. It is refreshing to find a company that cares about the process after a customer has hit the buy button.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Younique has gone through some major improvements over the last few years and is continuing to improve day by day. I can remember a time where I hated this company due to its various problems with "hunbots". Lately, though their presenters have improved and the product itself is of a higher quality. I recently called their customer service line to help me with an order and they were kind, accommodating, and very knowledgeable. I was impressed and all this combined as made me look at them in a new light.

Younique Company Information