4.20/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

warriorcustomgolf.com

Our mission at Warrior Custom Golf is to create and deliver quality, top-performing custom golf products through the utilization of cutting-edge technology and superb customer service. Our years of experience and knack for innovation will ensure that your custom golf set will not merely meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

478 Warrior Custom Golf Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I received the driver for free promotion and bought the 3, 5, 7 and 9 metals and have been playing them for nearly a month. They are all substandard, klunky and heavy. I'm a 10 handicap and use stiff shafts and compared them to the Callaway metals that I had been using. The 3 metal is between 10 and 15 yards shorter than my Callaway and the driver is not easy to maneuver. The 5 through 9 are poor. I let my friend hit the driver on the 18th hole after he was well warmed up and working on a round of 75, he's a 4 handicap. He hit the driver twice and said that it was nasty, really bad. I think the only time I have wasted money this badly is when I bought my first engagement ring. They are awful clubs.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

A free golf bag was offered with stipulation of trying 3 clubs with a money back guarantee. I asked about shipping cost and was told it would be approximately $15. I received the clubs but not the free golf bag. The bag will not arrive until after the promotion period ends. This is blatant false advertising!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I was told that shipping would be $17.50 to Canada and that was the only additional expense to the woods at $150 each. Like the others, I was told I could return the clubs if not satisfied. I was charged $50 USD which translated to around $80 CAD PLUS $75 CAD import duties. Almost impossible to return the clubs and conversation is similar to people selling a timeshare. The "free" golf bag has cost me close to $600 CAD. Feel like I was ripped off.

Original review: July 30, 2019

There was a promotion for Warrior Golf Balls. They don't tell you how long it takes to get the product until after you order. To make a long story short, It took over 7 weeks to get my "Free" golf balls. The shipping was $45. I was fine with that, as they advertised "Tour quality" golf balls...Their golf balls are not even close to "Tour" quality. They are rock hard. To be fair, I haven't played these balls yet, but, I know how a "Tour" quality ball is supposed to feel, and these are far from it. I could have saved a bunch of time and went and bought some Top-Flite balls and gotten the same type of balls. Total rip-off and will never even open another email from Warrior Golf. Don't waste the time or money getting scammed for some low quality balls.

Original review: July 28, 2019

The driver I received September 21 2018. The driver cracked at the bottom of the face. Now it's garbage. The price was around $ 450.00. I received my visa. The cost was $660.00 Canadian and another $90.00 shipping $28.00 duty. Wasn't happy about the whole experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

Original review: June 11, 2019

Misinformation about offer. High pressure when attempting to cancel order. A small step above (maybe below) telemarketing companies that we try to avoid every day! Stay away from bait on a hook offers called “free!”

Original review: May 31, 2019

My advice to anyone living in Canada is to stay away from this Deal. The Clubs are not any good & by the time you pay their pricing with the exchange it gets pricey. I also just received a bill from FedEx a month later for $172.00 for shipping -Customs Duties & HST. I did receive everything they promised me but it is way overpriced for the quality. They hit like a low end club.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I went for the deal, Driver, 3 Wood & 5 Wood. This confirmed by salesman, although he kept on pushing me for the 7 wood as well. About 3 times I said, "No I don't want the 7 wood." Salesman confirmed every time and would have sent e-mail confirmation which never happened. 4 days later $479 out of my bank account instead of $299. So I called customer services and was told the 7 wood was included. How's this possible after the salesman confirmed only the driver, 3 & 5 wood was purchased!! So then I decided to cancel the deal. What a nightmare. More than an hour later and 3 phone calls, I'm put on hold and that's where it stays. On hold more than 20 minutes every-time after someone has answered and stated they'll assist immediately I just have to hold. Stay away. I'm from South Africa and thought all services are better in USA. Well not anymore. And BTW South African businesses after sales service doesn't exist.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I bought a new driver and Fairway drivers from Warrior in 2018. They are already rusting on the face of the drivers. Worst investment I ever did buying Warrior clubs! I paid $464.95. What a scam! I got my old clubs out again! I would discourage anyone thinking about wasting their money on this brand of driver!!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Got an email to test a new driver before it's sold to the public. They wanted to charge me $450.00 plus shipping for 3 woods (3, 5 & a 7) to also test for 45 days. If I liked them I just keep them for the $450.00 plus shipping. If I don't like them I send them back for a refund and pay shipping. I declined the offer and the driver offer suddenly was no longer an option to me for not buying the clubs. This company is a scam, don't do it!

Warrior Custom Golf Company Information