2. Shopping
  3. Golf Club Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.14/5

Our mission at Warrior Custom Golf is to create and deliver quality, top-performing custom golf products through the utilization of cutting-edge technology and superb customer service. Our years of experience and knack for innovation will ensure that your custom golf set will not merely meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Warrior Custom Golf Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

These guys are absolute losers in my opinion. I called as they emailed me because of my subscription with "Hole 19". I thought free balls to try - why not. Ended up talking to a swaggy sales guy who convinced me to try their clubs and hybrids at no cost for 45 days and if I like them I pay $459. After I hung up I decided to google them and saw some HORRIBLE reviews. I immediately called to speak with the same sales guy and was given the runaround. I called at least five times with the same result. I then called and spoke to customer service to cancel my order. Again, I was given the run around. I ultimately called my credit card company to reject any charges from Warrior Golf. Unfortunately they could not do that but what they asked me to do was put my card on freeze for a couple of days, which I happily did. In a couple of hours I got an email from my CC that a charge for 459 was rejected from Warrior Golf. Watch out for these guys - crooks.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I was offered a Warrior driver at no cost in return for trying out their 3, 5 & 7 woods. I paid $150 for each club with the promise I could return them if I chose. It also came with the caveat that nobody returns the clubs given their quality. Big expectations! I was instructed it would take 2 - 3 weeks to build and ship. My order went in on 21 Aug 2019. They arrived on 17 Sep 2019. I was entered into a 3-day tournament starting on 18 Sep so waiting for the clubs to arrive became increasingly tense.

I took them to the range the night before the tournament and it seemed the clubs performed well. I hit the ball well and there seemed to be an increased sweet spot. The mis-hits seemed minimal. Distances were challenging to calculate as it was a soupy night and visibility was low (I live in the Northwest). I noticed that the the shafts of the 5 and 7 woods would vibrate upon making contact with the ball. With the exception of two or three great feeling drives, making contact with the 3, 5 & 7 woods seemed off, shaky, with the shafts manifesting a vibration.

Going into the tournament I thought it might be fun to play with the clubs, contingent upon my experience at the practice range the morning of the tournament. When I informed my partner about my decision, he was less than excited for my idea. For some reason, I couldn't hit the ball straight with any of the clubs on the practice range. Perhaps it was nerves (1st tournament). So I returned all of the clubs to my car except the 7 wood, which I used that day. My few strokes with the 7-wood were average, but the shaft rattled each time I hit the ball. The club was forgiving, but it didn't bring that sweet feeling of nothingness when one strikes the ball in the sweet spot.

After the tournament, I played a full round with the clubs at a local course with a 132 slope (White) and 136 slope (Blue) respectively. Typically the course is very challenging and frankly, it eats my lunch more than I care to remember. Lost balls are commonplace. On this day I shot a full round with zero lost balls. Rather amazing for me. My score was below my handicap. Yet, I rarely hit a solid wood shot the entire day. The driver never found the fairway on the first 5 holes (par three's omitted). I retired the driver on the 7th hole and only hit my 3 wood from that point on.

The vibrating shafts became more noticeable throughout the round. The clubs were most forgiving, but I couldn't help think that it seemed harder to find the sweet spot or even the distant thought that perhaps one must give up a solid sweet spot at the expense of a widening sweet spot??? Curious to know if my below handicap round was related to the Warrior clubs or because I was somehow improving, I played the same course a few days later with my existing clubs. I play a Rogue driver and 3-wood, along with hybrids that offset the 5 & 7 woods. The results were another below handicap round, two strokes better, in fact. However, my drives and play from the fairway with my 3-wood were sweet.

It seems the Warrior clubs do not have the quality feel that my existing clubs carry. I like the face of the 5 & 7 woods but the vibrating feeling in all of the clubs is a concern. I ordered stiff shafts as my swing speed is about 98 - 104 mph, but driver felt a bit flexible. As a side note, my playing partner hit my Warrior driver like a pro (he tried it on two subsequent holes, 8 & 9, after I retired it). He hit his drive as far with my driver as his driver and didn't notice anything unusual about it. I truly want these clubs to work as I'm building a second set of clubs for one of my sons to entice him into the delightful game of golf so he can learn how to swear for no reason, just like dad. I intend on trying the clubs one more time to verify my findings. I'm leaning towards returning the clubs unless I can figure out if the vibrations are stemming from something I'm doing vs. something in the manufacturing process that doesn't agree with my swing.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I have accepted four offers from Warrior. I have been very satisfied with the clubs and the prices. I usually shoot 87 or but after I got the driver, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 wood I played only with them for 10 rounds with a putter and one SW both Warrior clubs. I shot all 10 rounds at 85 or a little less. My accuracy improved with these clubs. Maybe do the senior flex shaft and they were fitted for me. This past weekend I shot a 78 and only added the new 7 iron and pitching wedge to the bag. No longer hitting zingers off to the right or the ball fat. I worked on my swing before the clubs arrived through separate offers, but I have never done so well on the course. I am very happy with the clubs because my game has gotten much better and far more enjoyable, maybe because I am serious about my game and take the time to study my mistakes. But the clubs I received certainly did help!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

This company agreed to send me fairway woods to try, and would let me keep a driver if I took the time to rate them. I was allowed to send them back within 45 days, rate the clubs and keep the driver. The company took a credit card on file, and sent me the clubs. They randomly charged my card, and when I wanted to send them back they sent me from salesperson to salesperson wanting me to keep them for another bonus offer. I told them I was pissed off that the guy lied and charged my card and they said the person mistook the 45 day no questions money back guarantee as free trial. I told them I did not want the clubs and they kept saying they needed to generate a return number. Finally I got an authorization number and sent them back. They did not accept them when FedEx dropped them off because the authorization number was not on the outside of the box. Then they accepted them and never sent me my money back.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

TALKED with JAIR on 06/06/19 - placed an order. He reconfirmed my email address. No email received. CHARGED me more than the agreed upon price.

TALKED with CHRISTOPHER on 06/10, he stated I would get an updated email. RECONFIRMED email address. THIEVES and LIARS!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I received an email through Golf Magazine for a free driver from Warrior. I contacted Warrior and they advised me to get the free driver they wanted me to review their clubs. The catch....I had to pay for them upfront. Three weeks later the clubs did not arrive. I called them back and they didn't want to give me a refund. Rather they offered to let me have them for half price. I thought, okay, I'll try them, I can send them back. The catch....you also pay the shipping which they tell you upfront, but there was also a $101.00 Customs and Excise tax I had to pay. In the end it cost me $160.00. To pay to ship them back at this point really isn't worthwhile as it would cost me more money and I cannot get a refund on the duties and taxes that I'm aware of. Canadians, Do not get sucked in. Learn from my mistake. Oh, and the clubs themselves, they're okay. Not the best and not the worst. I have to be fair. Definitely not worth what I paid however.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Took advantage of the free 2 dozen balls for $14.99 shipping. Entering week 7 & still waiting for shipment. Others I know took advantage of this offer at same time and received their order 2+ weeks ago. When I ordered and was patient to the hard sell to get the clubs, was told should see balls in 3-4 weeks. Have called customer service twice in last 10 days and they don't want to give me the time of day continuously stating up to six weeks but b.c. balls are in the warehouse. But I still get inundated with their promotional emails. Now, why would i consider any of these add'l offers if they can't even fulfill a simple golf ball order. Pathetic experience.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Got 24 golf balls for the price of shipping $14. I didn’t want to try the golf clubs that were also offered along with this promotional golf ball offer. It took a month for that golf balls to arrive although I was charged for the shipping immediately. The golf balls are very hard, not like a tour ball as advertised. Within the first hole all of the lettering and logo had worn off the ball. I tried a new ball, and the same thing happened with the logo and lettering wiping off. Poor quality and quality control. Not sure if this is representative of their other golf equipment. But if you can’t get a golf ball right I wouldn’t take a chance on anything else.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I received the driver for free promotion and bought the 3, 5, 7 and 9 metals and have been playing them for nearly a month. They are all substandard, klunky and heavy. I'm a 10 handicap and use stiff shafts and compared them to the Callaway metals that I had been using. The 3 metal is between 10 and 15 yards shorter than my Callaway and the driver is not easy to maneuver. The 5 through 9 are poor. I let my friend hit the driver on the 18th hole after he was well warmed up and working on a round of 75, he's a 4 handicap. He hit the driver twice and said that it was nasty, really bad. I think the only time I have wasted money this badly is when I bought my first engagement ring. They are awful clubs.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

A free golf bag was offered with stipulation of trying 3 clubs with a money back guarantee. I asked about shipping cost and was told it would be approximately $15. I received the clubs but not the free golf bag. The bag will not arrive until after the promotion period ends. This is blatant false advertising!

Warrior Custom Golf Company Information