toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased you have been enjoying your Warrior clubs. We hope you'll continue to try out our clubs and enjoy them as much as you have thus far.

Sincerely,
Mayra Magana

WCG

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I heard about Warrior through Swing Swing golf application. They had a promotion that seemed like a good deal to try so I ordered some golf drivers over the phone. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful and he knew what he was doing. The very first time that I took it out and hit it, I said “Wow! Okay, big improvement.” I loved it and that’s why I kept them. They're better compared to others. I like them and I'm happy with them.

I went with Warrior because of the promotional opportunity which I think is the best part. I was able to get some clubs for my son who was just learning how to golf years ago. My son enjoys them and I even hit with them too and really liked them. I got him a starter set of 5, 7 and includes a driver, two fairway woods, and a putter. There were irons and woods with it. The Warrior Custom Golf team is very easy to deal with over the phone, very easy to place orders, and received the merchandise undamaged. The shipping time was also fine. I've purchased from them for about 4 times now.

Two weekends ago, I got to discount the par-3s and out of the 14 holes, I hit 12 fairways and then passed the ladies tee box. I like my Warrior driver a lot better than my other one from a different brand because I seem to get better contact, a little further distance, and it does what I want it to do, hook or slice. We're pretty pleased with the product. Warrior is wonderful and it has improved my golf game.

It's been a great number of years that I've been buying clubs from Warrior and I've had a very good relationship with them. They have been good to me and I've been good to them. Today was a case of hitting some very good drives with the new driver but then the older irons did not come through after that. The four woods and three wedges were fine and the new putter was okay. But in between was not so good. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have from Warrior though. If I need more clubs, I'll go to them.

I bought several golf clubs from Warrior. I think these clubs work very well. Just a week ago, using some of the clubs, I shot an 85! I usually shoot in the upper 80's or lower 90's shooting scores. I'm glad I found them. I like it so much that I've given the phone number away to about three other people that are probably calling also to order clubs.

I wanted to test Warrior Custom Golf out, see how they work and I have a good experience. I was playing in a tournament, put their product on the green about five feet away and I like it. My brother's on my Miracle clubs and once in a while pull a good shot out. Also, their team was pretty good except for the last time, the guy was a little short.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

I thought I'd try Warrior Custom Golf so I purchased a driver and a couple of wedges. It's similar to what I had before but just newer and I was looking for some newer golf clubs. Their sales rep was knowledgeable. However, I didn't get to try the clubs long enough because I live in North Dakota and the weather turned. So, I'm anxious to see what they'll do next spring.

I purchased drivers and irons from Warrior Custom Golf. I love them even though I've only played the irons once since I didn't have that much time to play. I am satisfied with them. I went with Warrior Custom Golf because of their price and have purchased twice from them already. Their sales reps were really good.

Warrior had a hybrid club on Amazon on sale when I was looking for one, so I bought it. When it came, it came right on time. Then they made an offer for the drivers, woods, and all others and I could try them for 90 days. So I bought that hybrid club, and I did end up buying the set of woods. Warrior Custom Golf ended up giving me a putter and some irons as well. I got a really good deal. I actually picked them up from Warrior because I live very close to Irvine. The salesperson was nice. They're a little aggressive, but I've been dealing with salespeople all my life so that didn't bother me.

Anyway, I am happy with my Warrior Custom Golf clubs. I used and liked my Callaway golf clubs before, but these are different. I definitely got a flex shaft with the Warriors. It's totally different I have to get used to them. The quality is good, the grip and the look are good. The putter is phenomenal. It's a good feeling putter. The weight and the feel on the ball is good. It's excellent. I feel that putting is one of my strengths. They sent the putter to me for free, but I would recommend anybody to buy it.

I got different clubs from Warrior throughout the years and I’ve got a full set in my regular now. I liked the idea of being able to try a club out that lead up to customer insight on whether we want it or not which was pretty nice. I bought hybrids first then got some other odds and ends and then bought a set of irons. Their team was very cooperative. This last one with the woods I bought, they added a 4 driver and 5, 3 and 7. I wanted a driving wood and a driver, and I wanted to send the other one back. I asked them how to send them back and the rep worked with me to keep it. The drivers really cured and corrected my slice very much so I was very happy with them.

Warrior had a good offer on a rescue hybrid that I was wanting, so I went ahead and ordered it. I called to order and they wanted me to evaluate other clubs and keep them, so we talked about how tall I was and what clubs I wanted, then I got the clubs in less than three weeks. The putter that was part of the free package is pretty true and I’m getting used to the feel of it as far as distance. I also like the approach wedge. I’m hitting the ball a little further with the driver and the Fairway wood, so I’m happy with it. So, I kept the three clubs and I had to pay for it. Several weeks ago I shot one of my best scores using the Warrior clubs, which is still not a good score but it was good for me.

I like the putter I bought from Warrior Custom Golf. It's a lot better than the old one I was using. Also, everything is good with the Warrior team. Any questions I had, I already resolved them with the guy that I talked to.

Some of my friends have some of the Warrior clubs, and they were very satisfied with them, so I decided to try them as well. I got a driver, a 3-wood, a 5-wood, a 3-hybrid and a 5-hybrid, a putter, and a pitching three wedges. Their reps have been very nice and Shawn was very informative. The last time I made a purchase, I told him that it wasn't a good time for me financially and I don't need to spend that much money, so he worked it down to where my budget was at that time, and we were able to make a deal. I'm very satisfied with the items I got, and I enjoy them every time I play with them. I get more distance out of them and hit them straighter. They're far above anything I've ever had.

I purchased from them three times. I got the 5, 7, and 9 woods, the driver, 4-hybrid, and the putter. I like all the clubs I got but I was getting concerned whether I could receive the driver in time. But I'm happy with everything I got. It's colder now and our golf season up here is closed so I tried the clubs out on the range and I was happy with it. That was straight, and I got a few extra yards, so all good. I'm hoping to try out some more hybrids, but I got to wait now until the spring because it was too expensive to have them shipped up here especially with the duty and customs.

I got a set of graphite handle club from Warrior and they worked out great. The sales rep told me what they had, I asked for the measurements and explained what I needed, and it was a good interaction. The new clubs are much easier and lighter compared to my old ones. They're the right height so they're good.

I've purchased from Warrior Custom Golf twice and I got everything but the hybrids. The ones I got from Warrior are new clubs and I've enjoyed using it. The more I play with it, the better I'm hitting them. I got the senior shaft clubs and it's working good. It was also all right with the sales rep too. At times, they don't want to accept my answers when I tell them I can't afford to buy more clubs. They want to continue to talk about selling me more clubs.

I have from Warrior the 3, 4, 5, and 7 and I like them. They've worked. When I was in the rough, I've pulled out the 5, and I hit that about 200 yards out of the rough and within 10 feet to the green. So that was a shot that I was surprised, and I liked it. I felt good with them and they're the clubs that I didn't expect to play as well as I played. They saved me on a few lousy shots and all of them seem to be my rescue clubs. And the last two that Warrior sent seemed longer. If that’s the truth, then I would love to get all of them.

I was interested in trying out the products of Warrior Custom Golf and liked them so I stayed with them. I've been getting stuff from them for years and I do at least one purchase a year. I have all the clubs from them. Also, the Warrior sales team was very good. They've sent me different coupons to use to give out to other people and have tried to interact a little bit with our son who is a golf coach. They're very good people to work with.

Warrior promised that the clubs would be more custom-fit rather than just off-the-shelf links. I purchased twice from them and the first one was for some fairway woods which I volunteered to try out. I liked them so I kept them. The next one was the offer for the irons and that came with the 53, 56, and 58-degree blades. Their reps have been excellent when I called and arranged the orders. Also, I tested their clubs head to head with my Adams golf clubs that I previously used and Warrior's clubs hit straighter and longer. And in playing golf with them, I'm having much better accuracy than I did with my previous ones.

I've purchased Warrior Custom Golf about 3 times. Their team has been very courteous. I've been using their clubs for a few years now and then I upgraded this year to some new woods and wedges and they're definitely an improvement.

A friend of mine told me that Warrior Custom Golf gave away a lot of clubs and said I should try to join with them. I purchased from them four times and got hybrids, irons, and woods. The Warrior Custom Golf team seemed to be very good. The only thing I didn’t like is the way they charge upfront. They said they’re going to give me a golf club or driver for trying for 45 days. And, if I didn’t like the irons, I can send them back, but if I keep them, it’s going to cost me a certain amount of money. In fact, they charge for the clubs during the trial period. They would reimburse the money if I sent the club back, but once I got them, it’s hard to send them back. I got to have a number from them to send them back. I've kept everything they’ve sent me because I was building my set of clubs.

The other day, they offered a mystery package free, and then they wanted me to try a driver. They gave a discounted price on the driver. When I got it, it was one that I already had so I called them and they are swapping it out and sending me another driver which I liked, but I’m stuck with the one I got because I'm going to pay the same thing for the other driver. I'm still having to pay for a driver, in other words.

I had some good days with my Warrior clubs. I’m a really erratic, older golfer, and I went for about 25 years and didn’t play, so I haven’t gotten back into the swing of things. It has been two years since I started playing again, and the swing has changed. When I first started, I could hit an iron and couldn’t hit a wood, and now I can hit a wood and can’t hit an iron. I've hit some good shots with them and some shots that I like. As far as my scoring, it is so erratic. I just play for the fun of it and pick up after 10 strokes and go into the next hole. I’ll par a few holes along the way, and I’ll bogey a bunch, but I'm going to have three or four during the round that I’m going to absolutely destroy. Right now, I’m trying to work on my consistency. I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be. I’m starting to get used to the hybrids and I’m hitting them a lot better now.

A gentleman that I played golf with had a couple of Warrior clubs and told me about them. Two or three years ago I went looking for some hybrids and Warrior brought out their green ones. I tried some but I didn't keep all of them, just the 1, 2, 6 then the 2, 3, 4, and 5. They offset them because I tend to hit a slice. I also bought a couple of new hybrids this past year and a driver.

Their people are aggressive in their selling to the point where I finally said that I can't from them at this time. Then they've let it go. Last year at Christmas, they wanted me to try some new drivers. However, I just did not have the money to try a whole set of drivers and fairway woods. So, the guy just sold me one driver. I needed a driver anyhow, so that worked well. They also have a golf course promotion now that they're pushing. My money that I have for retirement is all tied up making income for me, so I do not have any to invest with them that way. But I've always gotten a free bag from them at Christmas time.

The most recent highlight that I've made with the Warrior clubs happened this past year. I had the new driver and hit some balls before we played, and then I played a round of golf. I hadn't played nine holes in a long while. But that day I hit that new driver right, but I didn't continue to hit it right throughout the year. A couple of years ago, I also had a round where I shot for nine holes and I was 3 over par - one over going into the last two holes. I've never shot a score that good before.

Not all my clubs are Warriors, although it's getting to be that way. I've always had clubs, but they've always been the cheapest thing I can buy. There was a club maker here in town that I bought a set of irons and a driver from. Those were the first customized ones I had. Now I also have the hybrids, a new driver, and a 3-wood. I'm still learning to hit that 3-wood but the driver and hybrids have been everything I could possibly want from clubs. I really have not had any bad experiences with Warrior and would recommend them. In fact, I just did to a gentleman this year and I think he bought some clubs from them.

One of my buddies has clubs from Warrior and he’s had them for a couple of years. I was in the market for a new set of clubs, so I figured I’d give them a call and give it a try. Everybody I’ve spoken to has been awesome. With Warrior, I'm still having problems with my driving, but as far as the irons go, I'm hitting them a lot straighter. Because of the prices that I've paid for the clubs, I'm noticing that I’m trying to focus on bettering my game, so it’s helping me in that sense. I'm letting the club do more of the work rather trying to power through the ball. A month and a half ago I was playing at a golf course called The Garrison in New York, and it was one of my best days out there since I was hitting the ball real well.

There was one minor issue I didn’t like. I got the wedge set, the 52, 56 and the 60 degree, and I used the wedges two or three times and noticed the head of one club was coming off. This was within a month after I got them. When I called Warrior, they wanted me to pay for the shipping there and back for the club. I had to fight with them in order to get them to pay for the shipping, that if I had bought the clubs at a regular store or even at a country club and I had a problem with the club, I would’ve been able to just bring it back and they wouldn’t charge me with any shipping. But other than that, I love the clubs. A couple of my friends, when I go golfing with a couple of them, enjoy using my driver also.

I have been looking for wedges and Warrior Custom Golf caught my eye. So far my experience with them have been very good. They didn't overcharge. I got cross section of wedges and a putter, and a few fairway woods. Their reps were very responsive with very nice tone to their voice and easy going. They told me a little bit about the clubs, broke them down and were reasonable in some of the things they were able to send to me in response. They wanted me to get more clubs but they didn't hound me afterwards when I said no. I don't play as much as I had hoped, but I've been very happy with what I bought. The putter is the one thing that stands out. It definitely helped me quite a bit.

I was offered a free club by Warrior Custom Golf and got swayed into buying a couple of other clubs. I bought a putter and the driver and the offer was for the 4-iron. The 4-iron works fine for me but the driver and the putter didn’t cut it. It doesn't fit me just being sized up over by the phone so I blew off a driver. I tried the Warrior driver and thought I'd get 10, 20 yards on my drive but I was 10 or 20 yards shorter, so my old club went back in my bag and the Warrior never came out again.

If I go to a pro shop, the sizing up is more intense than when over the phone. I felt that's what was wrong with the Warrior driver. It's out of my bag and I putt with the putter in my living room. The putter was claimed to be custom to my size and handicap when Warrior was sizing me up for these clubs over the phone. But it's four inches longer that the putter I'm used to using. It was a lot heavier than the one I'm used to using as well. Warrior might not cut if for me.

Also, I paid top dollar with Warrior then I went to a place called Play It Again Sports. And they have Warrior clubs at Play It Again Sports brand new for $12. I got grabbed. So, that told me something about the Warrior club right there wherein I don’t even have to go through Warrior themselves. They have drivers, 4-irons, 3-irons - all Warriors, brand new for under $20. They are not as good as they claim they are. My driver’s gonna go to that Play It Again Sports and see if they can sell it for whatever they want.

The Warrior team members were fine as far as communication. And the clubs look great and feel good. Their grips are nice, too. But when I researched online, the people across the nation who've dealt with Warrior didn’t have much good to say about them. Personally, Warrior Custom Golf is nothing special. But I ventured into it and am not totally dissatisfied. Next year, if I don't sell the Warrior driver, maybe I’ll try it next season and see how I do with it.

Warrior Custom Golf was sending me free stuff to try out and I decided to respond. A free golf club is a free golf club and that’s the way it worked out. I've gotten three free golf clubs for trying a couple of their other clubs. I've purchased twice from them but I'm sending back the second because I don't need it. And that’s the deal. I've got 45 days to try it out. If I like it, I keep it and if I don’t, I'd send it back and they will reimburse you.

Their product is definitely decent. Their quadrants are good. I like the putter and the driver. The manufacturing is good and it's definitely comparable with custom clubs that I had made here which is pretty impressive considering they do everything through the phone. They get my height and weight, which they call golfing statistics, and as long as I'm honest with them, the product works as advertised. Their customer service is good.

One downside is that they bait me. They give me a free club but I gotta spend $400 on these other clubs. I can return them and they reimburse me, but I'm liable for the shipping. Also, they shouldn't ship me Fairway Woods without head covers. They want to charge me an extra $5 a head cover and then $5 of shipping per head cover, and these items weigh next to nothing.

The only club that I got that had a head cover was the putter. All the other ones came without and if I'm gonna try these clubs, they're gonna be in my golf bag and could possibly get dinged or tapped by other clubs. They should charge the extra $5 or $10 and throw the head covers out rather than make me reorder them on a second purchase and then charge me $4.95 per shipping again. That's ridiculous. But, in general, the finish, the quality workmanship, the grips - everything about the club is good.

I have two Warrior Custom Golf products, a driver and a three wood, that I received on a 30 day trial period (if I didn't like the clubs I could send them back). All the folks that I spoke with on the phone, I found to be cordial and professional. I took the two clubs to the driving range first so I could learn any difference in the swingweight of my current golf clubs which are Cobras. I found them to be very close to the same swingweight so there wasn't much adjustment.

I went out and played 18 holes using the Warrior clubs. I was able to hit my normal drive off the tee which is a slight draw. I draw the ball from right to left about 10 yards. I didn't have to adjust my swing. I had to move my hands a little and then the fairway wood teed the ball off very nicely and cleanly. It had a good range and control for me. The first round I played I stayed under my normal handicap which is 17. It's not the club's fault though because some of it is to be attributed to the amount of additional concentration because you're trying to stay in the same swing groove. So overall I gave Warrior good marks on the performance of both clubs and chose to keep them.

The Warrior team members are very professional people. Some of the moments were pretty good using their product on the golf course. I kept the three, five, seven woods with the free putter, and utility club. I am learning to hit them. Then they sent me a new driver, so I gave my back driver to my son. I'm using the new driver and find that lovely.

Warrior Custom Golf has great clubs and I thought that it would be nice to try them out and see if I like them. And I did. They fit me to my height and they're a good product. I have purchased twice from them for hybrids, a putter, some irons, and a wedge. I like all my clubs - I'm not a very good golfer but these clubs have helped my play. The putter is also a lot better than the one I had before. The team members are very good, too. I've called them a couple of times and they responded very quickly so my experience with them has been very good.

I bought some clubs from Warrior when I first started playing golf about 10 years ago. It was an offer then. I purchased some woods and putter and now, I recently purchased irons. Their customer service seemed very friendly and helpful. However, I haven't really found the irons that I bought have helped my game that much. They're about the same as I played before. Also, I haven't had good luck with the four wood and the four iron clubs and haven't really mastered those ones yet, but the others are fine. I've been doing okay with the clubs so I don't have any complaints about them.

I'm happy with my experience with Warrior Custom Golf. It's a little expensive but it's not bad and I do like the clubs that I got (the woods) and I use them. The free wedges convinced me to purchase from them. Using these clubs made me feel like I was hitting the balls straight for a change. You get pretty good distance with them.

Warrior Custom Golf Company Profile