3.94/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Warrior Custom Golf

Our mission at Warrior Custom Golf is to create and deliver quality, top-performing custom golf products through the utilization of cutting-edge technology and superb customer service. Our years of experience and knack for innovation will ensure that your custom golf set will not merely meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 10, 2017

438 Warrior Custom Golf Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Warrior Custom Golf will give you reasonably good deals on golf clubs, however, per the deal, you can try them for X number of days and return them, if not completely satisfied. I accepted a deal from them that involved hybrids 2 through 6, plus I was sent a driver, which I requested and a two metal, but they sent me a three metal. I was OK with that, as I needed the three metal as well. I was given 45 days to try them out and if not satisfied then call for an RA number to return them. While I'm not a good golfer I do know what works and what does not, so I called to get an RA number to return the clubs, as they were really of no use to me. The cost of the clubs was 798.00, by the way.

After a lengthy phone call with these guys, which included a completely new set of clubs for free, plus other offers, I finally agreed to keep the clubs they originally sent, but would be refunded 399.00, which is half the cost. That was in January of 2017. Here it is September of 2017 and I STILL have not received the refund and have sent them several emails regarding this matter. Bottom line, if you get offers from Warrior Custom Golf and if you want to keep your money then DON'T take anything from these criminals. You'll be sorry, if you do. Any clubs you get they will make you all kinds of offers to not return them. No matter how many you turn down, they'll keep making offers. I'm not saying the clubs, themselves, are bad, but you do not see and professional players using them. I'm out 400.00 and will probably never see it. If I do I'll update this review.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I don't write reviews, but I want this to be known, and people should be very careful. I placed an order with Warrior Golf for a 3w, and 5w along with a complimentary set of wedges. This order was placed in late July, with a stipulation that they were to process my credit card in early September, as I was transitioning between jobs. On August 9th, I called Warrior and spoke to one of their sales associates. I asked that my order (which was still weeks away from being processed) be canceled, as I was gifted some clubs and no longer needed them. He assured me it was a quick process and that he would take care of it.

Now, on September 5th, I was charged 410$CAD, with no confirmation of purchase, no order number, no tracking number and certainly no clubs coming my way. I called your company immediately and spoke again with the same sales guy, and got the "oh my bad, this is my fault I should have taken care of it". Yes, he should have. I appreciated that he took responsibility for the incident, and he assured me he would be refunding my credit card and sending me a confirmation email of the refund that day. I waited until the end of my work day, and called again. This time I was told Johnny was busy, and that "he will be dealing with this shortly". I am still waiting on my refund. I have received no confirmation that the refund has been processed. Be careful.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: June 19, 2017

I received a driver and it was defective so sent it back for repair. On my dime and get the club back and they are charging me for shipping back their defective club to me. I did not charge them for shipping it back. Then the customer relations person said, "Well you got a great deal on the clubs." No I didn't if it was defective and still tried to stick with the shipping. Last club I will ever purchase from them.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I recently bought a set of your new irons, when Joseph asked me how my ball went when I hit the ball. I told him that I hit a slice a lot. I received my new clubs and couldn't wait to go out and play. Every shot that I have hit with these irons and gone straight and now that I have learned how to realign my shot I am getting more pars and birdies. I am now shooting in the high 70s and low 80s, before these iron I was shooting in the high 80s and low 90s. Yes I will keep my new irons and play as often as this 74 year old man can. Thanks much for making such a great club.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I purchased a driver and a hybrid from Warrior Custom Golf because of the deal which was going on at the time. Everybody at the store was nice. All of my days at the golf course are good, better than work anyway. The driver works really well. I was able to hit it fairly straight with that driver. I don’t have a lot of hooking or slicing. And the hybrid, I really like it in the fairway. It’s a good club.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

Original review: March 30, 2017

The first time I bought from Warrior I got a lob wedge and a #4 hybrid. Then they sent me something that said they'd give me a driver if I was willing to try the 3, 5, and 7 woods, and I was delighted by them. They’re very nice clubs and I enjoy using them. Their staff was pleasant enough to deal with. They delivered what they said they would in a timely fashion. And I like the product. The Warrior driver added about 30 extra yards to my drive. It was a very nice improvement. All of the woods and the hybrids are particularly nice and I like them. I'm not crazy about the lob wedge, but it isn't bad. I'd be interested in trying some irons, if the irons that they have are all similar to the lob wedge that I bought or if the irons could be with a different shaft and more customized to my swing path, what they have available, and price-wise, what they have.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Transaction is not what was discussed. Promised returns within six months and the paperwork said 45 days. My fault, I should have read it upon receipt. The Clubs are for beginners with no feel or ability to shape the ball. I learned my lesson. I will continue to do and say what I can to warn others.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I have already bought from Warrior Custom Golf three times. I got more woods, the irons, and the wedges. I'm well-loaded on it. Their representatives have been pretty good but there's one time when they were trying to pressure me to buy something that I already had. My game has improved a little already. I've enjoyed their clubs and I'd recommend it to a friend. In fact, I gave one of the clubs I got to a friend of mine.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Warrior was an interesting option and was reasonable so I decided to try it. Their reps were very responsive and I purchased a driver, a 5-wood, a 7-wood, and the 52, 56, and 60-degree wedges. I kept the items for 45 days, tried them and figured they were okay. The driver is terrific and the wedges are really good too. However, I'm not real happy with the 5 and 7-woods as the heads are much too big and probably I'm not going to use them anymore. About two weeks ago, I used Warrior clubs and had one of the best rounds I've ever had. Overall, my experience has been reasonable and generally highly satisfactory with the exception on the 5 and 7-woods.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I've purchased two sets of irons, a driver, fairway woods, a couple of putters and balls from Warrior Custom Golf. I've talked to several people regarding promotions and they have been good to work with. The website is easy enough to get around at, too. I'm happy with the clubs. They're better quality than what I had before.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I've purchased from Warrior Custom Golf twice. I've gotten a wedge set for signing up and purchasing a set of Fairway Woods which was the 3, the 5, and the 7. I felt like I was able to get a little more loft with the Fairway Woods than I had with my previous set. And the distance was about the same. Warrior's product is very good and I found the team at Warrior to be very professional, very knowledgeable and very helpful. There was no pressure and I would certainly be interested in dealing with them in the future.

Original review: March 5, 2017

I started getting the driver and three wedges from Warrior, then it went farther and I got pretty much all of it. Their reps are very good and thorough on answering questions I had. I got all the woods, the driver, the fairway woods, a set of irons, a putter and a bag. They're good quality clubs. The irons and woods are really nice and the putter is very quality made and nice for me. But the pricing on some of the fairway woods might be a little high. Also, it gets to be a little more of a personal choice depending on a person's swing arm. I have a lower handicap but there are some higher handicap players that would benefit a lot with these clubs. But I always wanted to try these out. As far as golf technology goes, these drivers are really nice but they're not exactly fitting to my swing and style.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I got a set of three wedges and a couple of hybrid clubs from Warrior, and they were better compared to my old clubs. I felt more confident in the equipment. I saw a little bit more consistency with my game because the clubs are a little better-designed. I had a couple of long phone calls with Warrior's customer service because I had a lot of questions. They answered everything except nothing changed because you have to play the clubs to figure it out.

The reps were very confident. They believe in their product, but they didn’t guarantee anything. They just said, “Based on experience and other reviews, the people saw improvements.” So, they’re pretty awesome about it. They also make offers like, “Get this free club and get a free club.” Then you talk to them, and there’s always a catch for it. They'll say, “You’ll get it free but you have to buy these other ones to get that one free.” It's a teeny bit misleading but I’m aware of it now so I just get right to the chase.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I responded to an internet letter and Warrior Custom Gold sent me golf balls. Their customer service team did a good job when I did the orders. I purchased three woods, two irons and also got a driver for free from them. I liked the fairway woods better than what I've been using but the irons are comparable to the ones I had before.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Warrior Custom Golf is excellent. Everybody that I worked with or talked to, and the material of the golf clubs was excellent. It has improved my game tremendously and I swear by it. I first heard about them when my instructor gave me an extra club, it was a hybrid and I totally enjoyed it over the golf club that I had. From there I went online and looked around and I saw that it had a special. I have purchased from them got a couple of hybrids, irons and the latest one was the driver. I feel good with what I have. I had a nice drive and my scores had improved. When I discovered the Warrior clubs and I started using them, I felt a whole lot better and I'm just gonna stay with what I have.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

My father-in-law told me about Warrior Custom Golf because he had received an invitation for free clubs and he got a bunch from them. He got some hybrids and he really enjoyed it. So I looked into it whenever I was looking at drivers. Then I saw a special and I received an email that invited me to test drive a new driver as well as get some other free clubs along with that test drive. So I got three wedges and a driver from them and after going through the test period I decided that I was gonna keep the driver because I liked the way that it plays. Their team has called me several times. I haven't had the opportunity to talk with them for a length of time because they usually call me during working hours, but they're very polite, knowledgeable and helpful.

I took my golf club to Dicks Sporting Goods and test drove a couple of different drivers alongside my driver. The driver that I got from Warrior performed as good if not better than the ones that were similar to it because of the way that it’s constructed. The weighting of it works well for my swing style. It was an excellent experience and I would recommend it to my friends as something worth doing to improve their golf clubs.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Warrior's customer service team had sent me something if I was interested in purchasing clubs with them and when I talked to them, they've been professional. They asked me if I wanted other stuff, I told them no, and that was fine. They didn't get pushy. They had my well-being in front. The first time I bought from Warrior Custom Golf, I liked what they were advertising. Then I've only gotten back in golf for a few years and my set was old and wanted to update it so in total, I've purchased from them three times. I got their 4-hybrids, 5-hybrids, 6-hybrids, 7-hybrid and a driver. In early December before the weather went bad, I had my most memorable day on the golf course with a Warrior product. I went out a couple of times to the driving range before that but I enjoyed using their club. I have some hybrids from Cleveland clubs but like the Warrior 6, 5 bigger. I play that much and it definitely helps.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

We played in a member-guest tournament and one of the deals in our package was from Warrior Golf. It looked like a good deal and hadn't heard of them before plus I like using hybrids as opposed to irons so I thought I'd send for them. I got the free hybrid first and then I got a driver with one of their deals, then I sent for four more of their hybrids. They were helpful and easy to get along with. However, I didn’t receive the head covers for my hybrids that I purchased, which I'm pretty sure were supposed to come with it or be shipped later. I got the two covers for the two free clubs that I got, but I had to call them before they got those shipped out to me. I visited with them about getting the head covers for the four that I purchased, but as to this date, I still haven't received those.

I haven't got to play a ton of rounds with my Warrior clubs but I like the way I hit the ball. They were custom fit, whereas if I just buy them at a sporting goods store, most of them are pre-fit. They're a little shorter than a regular club, which is good for me. I also like the way the clubs look and feel, and they seem to have a nice sweet spot on them. I'm happy with my Warrior clubs and I got a couple buddies that are using them also. I'm still trying to figure out my distances on the hybrids as opposed to irons but I'm getting close around them. I've noticed that on the leading edge of them, it seems like the paint chips off a little bit, which if I had the head covers on them, it would make a difference on that. I would like my grips a little tackier than what comes with the Warrior club but that’s something that could be changed too. Overall, it's been good.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I got something in the mail from Warrior Custom Golf about the wedges and a couple guys I play with have used their clubs in the past. Then, I'd give them a try and I really liked the 3, 5, and 7 woods; the wedges work fine and hit straight. They're a little heavier but I'd get used to it. I also like the balance of the clubs and the overall performance a lot. What I had before were rescue clubs and were shorter but these Warrior clubs give me a little more distance, which is what I needed. Plus, I received the products in a timely manner and the team has been fine. However, the first guy that called me was not as knowledgeable as he should have been, but then when I got a callback the second time, he had my height wrong and a couple other things so we were able to adjust the product and it worked fine. Overall, Warrior Custom Golf is great, enjoyable and professional.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I liked the free product that I got which Warrior Custom Golf offered online. They called and offered some more so I took them up on it and have purchased twice from them. I've gotten a whole set of golf clubs. I've gotten the pitching wedge, lob wedge, gap wedge, all the irons all the way up to 3. I've gotten 3, 5, 7 woods, and a driver, and a putter. I've also gotten some golf balls and I am getting ready to try out the hybrids.

I have really liked the clubs, so I've been well-pleased with them and I like them better than the ones I was using before. I did shoot 76 the other day with all the Warrior products, and I was really happy. Warrior has a pretty good product and I've not seen any problems with it. I really enjoy the product and I also enjoyed talking to some of their reps. The first couple of times that they called, they were extremely positive. However, the last person who called me was dry and seemed just going through the motions and reading from a script. I would have liked to chitchat a little bit but we got to the point.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I wanted to test Warrior Custom Golf out, see how they work and I have a good experience. I was playing in a tournament, put their product on the green about five feet away and I like it. My brother's on my Miracle clubs and once in a while pull a good shot out. Also, their team was pretty good except for the last time, the guy was a little short.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

There was a flyer that came in the mail that was offering a free putter. I then ended up doing a free putter and getting some more clubs. I got the new clubs that came out to replace the 3, the 5, and the 7, and plus the new driver for the new year. It's been about a year now I've been doing things. And then I got a thing on the computer this weekend where Warrior was having a 70% off weekend sale. And I just got some more clubs from them.

Their team was very friendly and positive when they talk to me. As far as trajectory and the distance, when I've talked to them, the communication has been great, especially the last set of 3, 5, and 7 that I got. The driver and the pitching wedge worked out really good for me. There was one time they forgot to send the cover heads with the club, the cover heads were on the invoice that the team had sent the cover heads, and they didn’t. I called and got them within a few days afterward. They said they were very sorry that they didn’t ship them out.

Other than that, I wasn’t super pleased about the iron covers. When I'm driving down the fairway, sometimes when they’re rocking on there, they fall off. And so, I have to take them all off before I play and put them in the bag. Plus, I don’t have the lower number tag for the cover and I've got two bags full of clubs. I said to the last guy I talked to, “Geez, I don’t know where I'm going to put them.“ I can only carry so many clubs in my bag. And then I said, “I've got enough to suit up two people to play golf right now.” Nevertheless, I'm very pleased with the Warrior Custom Golf. I've picked my game up and knocked about 10 strokes off my game. I've even got friends that have tried my clubs. “Let me hit that club.” I keep trying to tell them, “Get in touch with Warrior.” And they liked them too. So, I’ve got a good product.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I thought I'd try Warrior Custom Golf so I purchased a driver and a couple of wedges. It's similar to what I had before but just newer and I was looking for some newer golf clubs. Their sales rep was knowledgeable. However, I didn't get to try the clubs long enough because I live in North Dakota and the weather turned. So, I'm anxious to see what they'll do next spring.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

I purchased drivers and irons from Warrior Custom Golf. I love them even though I've only played the irons once since I didn't have that much time to play. I am satisfied with them. I went with Warrior Custom Golf because of their price and have purchased twice from them already. Their sales reps were really good.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Warrior had a hybrid club on Amazon on sale when I was looking for one, so I bought it. When it came, it came right on time. Then they made an offer for the drivers, woods, and all others and I could try them for 90 days. So I bought that hybrid club, and I did end up buying the set of woods. Warrior Custom Golf ended up giving me a putter and some irons as well. I got a really good deal. I actually picked them up from Warrior because I live very close to Irvine. The salesperson was nice. They're a little aggressive, but I've been dealing with salespeople all my life so that didn't bother me.

Anyway, I am happy with my Warrior Custom Golf clubs. I used and liked my Callaway golf clubs before, but these are different. I definitely got a flex shaft with the Warriors. It's totally different I have to get used to them. The quality is good, the grip and the look are good. The putter is phenomenal. It's a good feeling putter. The weight and the feel on the ball is good. It's excellent. I feel that putting is one of my strengths. They sent the putter to me for free, but I would recommend anybody to buy it.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I got different clubs from Warrior throughout the years and I’ve got a full set in my regular now. I liked the idea of being able to try a club out that lead up to customer insight on whether we want it or not which was pretty nice. I bought hybrids first then got some other odds and ends and then bought a set of irons. Their team was very cooperative. This last one with the woods I bought, they added a 4 driver and 5, 3 and 7. I wanted a driving wood and a driver, and I wanted to send the other one back. I asked them how to send them back and the rep worked with me to keep it. The drivers really cured and corrected my slice very much so I was very happy with them.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Warrior had a good offer on a rescue hybrid that I was wanting, so I went ahead and ordered it. I called to order and they wanted me to evaluate other clubs and keep them, so we talked about how tall I was and what clubs I wanted, then I got the clubs in less than three weeks. The putter that was part of the free package is pretty true and I’m getting used to the feel of it as far as distance. I also like the approach wedge. I’m hitting the ball a little further with the driver and the Fairway wood, so I’m happy with it. So, I kept the three clubs and I had to pay for it. Several weeks ago I shot one of my best scores using the Warrior clubs, which is still not a good score but it was good for me.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I like the putter I bought from Warrior Custom Golf. It's a lot better than the old one I was using. Also, everything is good with the Warrior team. Any questions I had, I already resolved them with the guy that I talked to.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Some of my friends have some of the Warrior clubs, and they were very satisfied with them, so I decided to try them as well. I got a driver, a 3-wood, a 5-wood, a 3-hybrid and a 5-hybrid, a putter, and a pitching three wedges. Their reps have been very nice and Shawn was very informative. The last time I made a purchase, I told him that it wasn't a good time for me financially and I don't need to spend that much money, so he worked it down to where my budget was at that time, and we were able to make a deal. I'm very satisfied with the items I got, and I enjoy them every time I play with them. I get more distance out of them and hit them straighter. They're far above anything I've ever had.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I purchased from them three times. I got the 5, 7, and 9 woods, the driver, 4-hybrid, and the putter. I like all the clubs I got but I was getting concerned whether I could receive the driver in time. But I'm happy with everything I got. It's colder now and our golf season up here is closed so I tried the clubs out on the range and I was happy with it. That was straight, and I got a few extra yards, so all good. I'm hoping to try out some more hybrids, but I got to wait now until the spring because it was too expensive to have them shipped up here especially with the duty and customs.

Warrior Custom Golf Company Information