toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased you have been enjoying your Warrior clubs. We hope you'll continue to try out our clubs and enjoy them as much as you have thus far.

Sincerely,
Mayra Magana

WCG

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I heard about Warrior through Swing Swing golf application. They had a promotion that seemed like a good deal to try so I ordered some golf drivers over the phone. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful and he knew what he was doing. The very first time that I took it out and hit it, I said “Wow! Okay, big improvement.” I loved it and that’s why I kept them. They're better compared to others. I like them and I'm happy with them.

I went with Warrior because of the promotional opportunity which I think is the best part. I was able to get some clubs for my son who was just learning how to golf years ago. My son enjoys them and I even hit with them too and really liked them. I got him a starter set of 5, 7 and includes a driver, two fairway woods, and a putter. There were irons and woods with it. The Warrior Custom Golf team is very easy to deal with over the phone, very easy to place orders, and received the merchandise undamaged. The shipping time was also fine. I've purchased from them for about 4 times now.

Two weekends ago, I got to discount the par-3s and out of the 14 holes, I hit 12 fairways and then passed the ladies tee box. I like my Warrior driver a lot better than my other one from a different brand because I seem to get better contact, a little further distance, and it does what I want it to do, hook or slice. We're pretty pleased with the product. Warrior is wonderful and it has improved my golf game.

It's been a great number of years that I've been buying clubs from Warrior and I've had a very good relationship with them. They have been good to me and I've been good to them. Today was a case of hitting some very good drives with the new driver but then the older irons did not come through after that. The four woods and three wedges were fine and the new putter was okay. But in between was not so good. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have from Warrior though. If I need more clubs, I'll go to them.

I bought several golf clubs from Warrior. I think these clubs work very well. Just a week ago, using some of the clubs, I shot an 85! I usually shoot in the upper 80's or lower 90's shooting scores. I'm glad I found them. I like it so much that I've given the phone number away to about three other people that are probably calling also to order clubs.

Warrior Custom Golf is excellent. Everybody that I worked with or talked to, and the material of the golf clubs was excellent. It has improved my game tremendously and I swear by it. I first heard about them when my instructor gave me an extra club, it was a hybrid and I totally enjoyed it over the golf club that I had. From there I went online and looked around and I saw that it had a special. I have purchased from them got a couple of hybrids, irons and the latest one was the driver. I feel good with what I have. I had a nice drive and my scores had improved. When I discovered the Warrior clubs and I started using them, I felt a whole lot better and I'm just gonna stay with what I have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

My father-in-law told me about Warrior Custom Golf because he had received an invitation for free clubs and he got a bunch from them. He got some hybrids and he really enjoyed it. So I looked into it whenever I was looking at drivers. Then I saw a special and I received an email that invited me to test drive a new driver as well as get some other free clubs along with that test drive. So I got three wedges and a driver from them and after going through the test period I decided that I was gonna keep the driver because I liked the way that it plays. Their team has called me several times. I haven't had the opportunity to talk with them for a length of time because they usually call me during working hours, but they're very polite, knowledgeable and helpful.

I took my golf club to Dicks Sporting Goods and test drove a couple of different drivers alongside my driver. The driver that I got from Warrior performed as good if not better than the ones that were similar to it because of the way that it’s constructed. The weighting of it works well for my swing style. It was an excellent experience and I would recommend it to my friends as something worth doing to improve their golf clubs.

Warrior's customer service team had sent me something if I was interested in purchasing clubs with them and when I talked to them, they've been professional. They asked me if I wanted other stuff, I told them no, and that was fine. They didn't get pushy. They had my well-being in front. The first time I bought from Warrior Custom Golf, I liked what they were advertising. Then I've only gotten back in golf for a few years and my set was old and wanted to update it so in total, I've purchased from them three times. I got their 4-hybrids, 5-hybrids, 6-hybrids, 7-hybrid and a driver. In early December before the weather went bad, I had my most memorable day on the golf course with a Warrior product. I went out a couple of times to the driving range before that but I enjoyed using their club. I have some hybrids from Cleveland clubs but like the Warrior 6, 5 bigger. I play that much and it definitely helps.

We played in a member-guest tournament and one of the deals in our package was from Warrior Golf. It looked like a good deal and hadn't heard of them before plus I like using hybrids as opposed to irons so I thought I'd send for them. I got the free hybrid first and then I got a driver with one of their deals, then I sent for four more of their hybrids. They were helpful and easy to get along with. However, I didn’t receive the head covers for my hybrids that I purchased, which I'm pretty sure were supposed to come with it or be shipped later. I got the two covers for the two free clubs that I got, but I had to call them before they got those shipped out to me. I visited with them about getting the head covers for the four that I purchased, but as to this date, I still haven't received those.

I haven't got to play a ton of rounds with my Warrior clubs but I like the way I hit the ball. They were custom fit, whereas if I just buy them at a sporting goods store, most of them are pre-fit. They're a little shorter than a regular club, which is good for me. I also like the way the clubs look and feel, and they seem to have a nice sweet spot on them. I'm happy with my Warrior clubs and I got a couple buddies that are using them also. I'm still trying to figure out my distances on the hybrids as opposed to irons but I'm getting close around them. I've noticed that on the leading edge of them, it seems like the paint chips off a little bit, which if I had the head covers on them, it would make a difference on that. I would like my grips a little tackier than what comes with the Warrior club but that’s something that could be changed too. Overall, it's been good.

I got something in the mail from Warrior Custom Golf about the wedges and a couple guys I play with have used their clubs in the past. Then, I'd give them a try and I really liked the 3, 5, and 7 woods; the wedges work fine and hit straight. They're a little heavier but I'd get used to it. I also like the balance of the clubs and the overall performance a lot. What I had before were rescue clubs and were shorter but these Warrior clubs give me a little more distance, which is what I needed. Plus, I received the products in a timely manner and the team has been fine. However, the first guy that called me was not as knowledgeable as he should have been, but then when I got a callback the second time, he had my height wrong and a couple other things so we were able to adjust the product and it worked fine. Overall, Warrior Custom Golf is great, enjoyable and professional.

I liked the free product that I got which Warrior Custom Golf offered online. They called and offered some more so I took them up on it and have purchased twice from them. I've gotten a whole set of golf clubs. I've gotten the pitching wedge, lob wedge, gap wedge, all the irons all the way up to 3. I've gotten 3, 5, 7 woods, and a driver, and a putter. I've also gotten some golf balls and I am getting ready to try out the hybrids.

I have really liked the clubs, so I've been well-pleased with them and I like them better than the ones I was using before. I did shoot 76 the other day with all the Warrior products, and I was really happy. Warrior has a pretty good product and I've not seen any problems with it. I really enjoy the product and I also enjoyed talking to some of their reps. The first couple of times that they called, they were extremely positive. However, the last person who called me was dry and seemed just going through the motions and reading from a script. I would have liked to chitchat a little bit but we got to the point.

I wanted to test Warrior Custom Golf out, see how they work and I have a good experience. I was playing in a tournament, put their product on the green about five feet away and I like it. My brother's on my Miracle clubs and once in a while pull a good shot out. Also, their team was pretty good except for the last time, the guy was a little short.

There was a flyer that came in the mail that was offering a free putter. I then ended up doing a free putter and getting some more clubs. I got the new clubs that came out to replace the 3, the 5, and the 7, and plus the new driver for the new year. It's been about a year now I've been doing things. And then I got a thing on the computer this weekend where Warrior was having a 70% off weekend sale. And I just got some more clubs from them.

Their team was very friendly and positive when they talk to me. As far as trajectory and the distance, when I've talked to them, the communication has been great, especially the last set of 3, 5, and 7 that I got. The driver and the pitching wedge worked out really good for me. There was one time they forgot to send the cover heads with the club, the cover heads were on the invoice that the team had sent the cover heads, and they didn’t. I called and got them within a few days afterward. They said they were very sorry that they didn’t ship them out.

Other than that, I wasn’t super pleased about the iron covers. When I'm driving down the fairway, sometimes when they’re rocking on there, they fall off. And so, I have to take them all off before I play and put them in the bag. Plus, I don’t have the lower number tag for the cover and I've got two bags full of clubs. I said to the last guy I talked to, “Geez, I don’t know where I'm going to put them.“ I can only carry so many clubs in my bag. And then I said, “I've got enough to suit up two people to play golf right now.” Nevertheless, I'm very pleased with the Warrior Custom Golf. I've picked my game up and knocked about 10 strokes off my game. I've even got friends that have tried my clubs. “Let me hit that club.” I keep trying to tell them, “Get in touch with Warrior.” And they liked them too. So, I’ve got a good product.

I thought I'd try Warrior Custom Golf so I purchased a driver and a couple of wedges. It's similar to what I had before but just newer and I was looking for some newer golf clubs. Their sales rep was knowledgeable. However, I didn't get to try the clubs long enough because I live in North Dakota and the weather turned. So, I'm anxious to see what they'll do next spring.

I purchased drivers and irons from Warrior Custom Golf. I love them even though I've only played the irons once since I didn't have that much time to play. I am satisfied with them. I went with Warrior Custom Golf because of their price and have purchased twice from them already. Their sales reps were really good.

Warrior had a hybrid club on Amazon on sale when I was looking for one, so I bought it. When it came, it came right on time. Then they made an offer for the drivers, woods, and all others and I could try them for 90 days. So I bought that hybrid club, and I did end up buying the set of woods. Warrior Custom Golf ended up giving me a putter and some irons as well. I got a really good deal. I actually picked them up from Warrior because I live very close to Irvine. The salesperson was nice. They're a little aggressive, but I've been dealing with salespeople all my life so that didn't bother me.

Anyway, I am happy with my Warrior Custom Golf clubs. I used and liked my Callaway golf clubs before, but these are different. I definitely got a flex shaft with the Warriors. It's totally different I have to get used to them. The quality is good, the grip and the look are good. The putter is phenomenal. It's a good feeling putter. The weight and the feel on the ball is good. It's excellent. I feel that putting is one of my strengths. They sent the putter to me for free, but I would recommend anybody to buy it.

I got different clubs from Warrior throughout the years and I’ve got a full set in my regular now. I liked the idea of being able to try a club out that lead up to customer insight on whether we want it or not which was pretty nice. I bought hybrids first then got some other odds and ends and then bought a set of irons. Their team was very cooperative. This last one with the woods I bought, they added a 4 driver and 5, 3 and 7. I wanted a driving wood and a driver, and I wanted to send the other one back. I asked them how to send them back and the rep worked with me to keep it. The drivers really cured and corrected my slice very much so I was very happy with them.

Warrior had a good offer on a rescue hybrid that I was wanting, so I went ahead and ordered it. I called to order and they wanted me to evaluate other clubs and keep them, so we talked about how tall I was and what clubs I wanted, then I got the clubs in less than three weeks. The putter that was part of the free package is pretty true and I’m getting used to the feel of it as far as distance. I also like the approach wedge. I’m hitting the ball a little further with the driver and the Fairway wood, so I’m happy with it. So, I kept the three clubs and I had to pay for it. Several weeks ago I shot one of my best scores using the Warrior clubs, which is still not a good score but it was good for me.

I like the putter I bought from Warrior Custom Golf. It's a lot better than the old one I was using. Also, everything is good with the Warrior team. Any questions I had, I already resolved them with the guy that I talked to.

Some of my friends have some of the Warrior clubs, and they were very satisfied with them, so I decided to try them as well. I got a driver, a 3-wood, a 5-wood, a 3-hybrid and a 5-hybrid, a putter, and a pitching three wedges. Their reps have been very nice and Shawn was very informative. The last time I made a purchase, I told him that it wasn't a good time for me financially and I don't need to spend that much money, so he worked it down to where my budget was at that time, and we were able to make a deal. I'm very satisfied with the items I got, and I enjoy them every time I play with them. I get more distance out of them and hit them straighter. They're far above anything I've ever had.

I purchased from them three times. I got the 5, 7, and 9 woods, the driver, 4-hybrid, and the putter. I like all the clubs I got but I was getting concerned whether I could receive the driver in time. But I'm happy with everything I got. It's colder now and our golf season up here is closed so I tried the clubs out on the range and I was happy with it. That was straight, and I got a few extra yards, so all good. I'm hoping to try out some more hybrids, but I got to wait now until the spring because it was too expensive to have them shipped up here especially with the duty and customs.

I got a set of graphite handle club from Warrior and they worked out great. The sales rep told me what they had, I asked for the measurements and explained what I needed, and it was a good interaction. The new clubs are much easier and lighter compared to my old ones. They're the right height so they're good.

I've purchased from Warrior Custom Golf twice and I got everything but the hybrids. The ones I got from Warrior are new clubs and I've enjoyed using it. The more I play with it, the better I'm hitting them. I got the senior shaft clubs and it's working good. It was also all right with the sales rep too. At times, they don't want to accept my answers when I tell them I can't afford to buy more clubs. They want to continue to talk about selling me more clubs.

I have from Warrior the 3, 4, 5, and 7 and I like them. They've worked. When I was in the rough, I've pulled out the 5, and I hit that about 200 yards out of the rough and within 10 feet to the green. So that was a shot that I was surprised, and I liked it. I felt good with them and they're the clubs that I didn't expect to play as well as I played. They saved me on a few lousy shots and all of them seem to be my rescue clubs. And the last two that Warrior sent seemed longer. If that’s the truth, then I would love to get all of them.

I was interested in trying out the products of Warrior Custom Golf and liked them so I stayed with them. I've been getting stuff from them for years and I do at least one purchase a year. I have all the clubs from them. Also, the Warrior sales team was very good. They've sent me different coupons to use to give out to other people and have tried to interact a little bit with our son who is a golf coach. They're very good people to work with.

Warrior promised that the clubs would be more custom-fit rather than just off-the-shelf links. I purchased twice from them and the first one was for some fairway woods which I volunteered to try out. I liked them so I kept them. The next one was the offer for the irons and that came with the 53, 56, and 58-degree blades. Their reps have been excellent when I called and arranged the orders. Also, I tested their clubs head to head with my Adams golf clubs that I previously used and Warrior's clubs hit straighter and longer. And in playing golf with them, I'm having much better accuracy than I did with my previous ones.

I've purchased Warrior Custom Golf about 3 times. Their team has been very courteous. I've been using their clubs for a few years now and then I upgraded this year to some new woods and wedges and they're definitely an improvement.

A friend of mine told me that Warrior Custom Golf gave away a lot of clubs and said I should try to join with them. I purchased from them four times and got hybrids, irons, and woods. The Warrior Custom Golf team seemed to be very good. The only thing I didn’t like is the way they charge upfront. They said they’re going to give me a golf club or driver for trying for 45 days. And, if I didn’t like the irons, I can send them back, but if I keep them, it’s going to cost me a certain amount of money. In fact, they charge for the clubs during the trial period. They would reimburse the money if I sent the club back, but once I got them, it’s hard to send them back. I got to have a number from them to send them back. I've kept everything they’ve sent me because I was building my set of clubs.

The other day, they offered a mystery package free, and then they wanted me to try a driver. They gave a discounted price on the driver. When I got it, it was one that I already had so I called them and they are swapping it out and sending me another driver which I liked, but I’m stuck with the one I got because I'm going to pay the same thing for the other driver. I'm still having to pay for a driver, in other words.

I had some good days with my Warrior clubs. I’m a really erratic, older golfer, and I went for about 25 years and didn’t play, so I haven’t gotten back into the swing of things. It has been two years since I started playing again, and the swing has changed. When I first started, I could hit an iron and couldn’t hit a wood, and now I can hit a wood and can’t hit an iron. I've hit some good shots with them and some shots that I like. As far as my scoring, it is so erratic. I just play for the fun of it and pick up after 10 strokes and go into the next hole. I’ll par a few holes along the way, and I’ll bogey a bunch, but I'm going to have three or four during the round that I’m going to absolutely destroy. Right now, I’m trying to work on my consistency. I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be. I’m starting to get used to the hybrids and I’m hitting them a lot better now.

A gentleman that I played golf with had a couple of Warrior clubs and told me about them. Two or three years ago I went looking for some hybrids and Warrior brought out their green ones. I tried some but I didn't keep all of them, just the 1, 2, 6 then the 2, 3, 4, and 5. They offset them because I tend to hit a slice. I also bought a couple of new hybrids this past year and a driver.

Their people are aggressive in their selling to the point where I finally said that I can't from them at this time. Then they've let it go. Last year at Christmas, they wanted me to try some new drivers. However, I just did not have the money to try a whole set of drivers and fairway woods. So, the guy just sold me one driver. I needed a driver anyhow, so that worked well. They also have a golf course promotion now that they're pushing. My money that I have for retirement is all tied up making income for me, so I do not have any to invest with them that way. But I've always gotten a free bag from them at Christmas time.

The most recent highlight that I've made with the Warrior clubs happened this past year. I had the new driver and hit some balls before we played, and then I played a round of golf. I hadn't played nine holes in a long while. But that day I hit that new driver right, but I didn't continue to hit it right throughout the year. A couple of years ago, I also had a round where I shot for nine holes and I was 3 over par - one over going into the last two holes. I've never shot a score that good before.

Not all my clubs are Warriors, although it's getting to be that way. I've always had clubs, but they've always been the cheapest thing I can buy. There was a club maker here in town that I bought a set of irons and a driver from. Those were the first customized ones I had. Now I also have the hybrids, a new driver, and a 3-wood. I'm still learning to hit that 3-wood but the driver and hybrids have been everything I could possibly want from clubs. I really have not had any bad experiences with Warrior and would recommend them. In fact, I just did to a gentleman this year and I think he bought some clubs from them.

One of my buddies has clubs from Warrior and he’s had them for a couple of years. I was in the market for a new set of clubs, so I figured I’d give them a call and give it a try. Everybody I’ve spoken to has been awesome. With Warrior, I'm still having problems with my driving, but as far as the irons go, I'm hitting them a lot straighter. Because of the prices that I've paid for the clubs, I'm noticing that I’m trying to focus on bettering my game, so it’s helping me in that sense. I'm letting the club do more of the work rather trying to power through the ball. A month and a half ago I was playing at a golf course called The Garrison in New York, and it was one of my best days out there since I was hitting the ball real well.

There was one minor issue I didn’t like. I got the wedge set, the 52, 56 and the 60 degree, and I used the wedges two or three times and noticed the head of one club was coming off. This was within a month after I got them. When I called Warrior, they wanted me to pay for the shipping there and back for the club. I had to fight with them in order to get them to pay for the shipping, that if I had bought the clubs at a regular store or even at a country club and I had a problem with the club, I would’ve been able to just bring it back and they wouldn’t charge me with any shipping. But other than that, I love the clubs. A couple of my friends, when I go golfing with a couple of them, enjoy using my driver also.

I have been looking for wedges and Warrior Custom Golf caught my eye. So far my experience with them have been very good. They didn't overcharge. I got cross section of wedges and a putter, and a few fairway woods. Their reps were very responsive with very nice tone to their voice and easy going. They told me a little bit about the clubs, broke them down and were reasonable in some of the things they were able to send to me in response. They wanted me to get more clubs but they didn't hound me afterwards when I said no. I don't play as much as I had hoped, but I've been very happy with what I bought. The putter is the one thing that stands out. It definitely helped me quite a bit.

Warrior Custom Golf Company Profile