4.25/5

warriorcustomgolf.com

Our mission at Warrior Custom Golf is to create and deliver quality, top-performing custom golf products through the utilization of cutting-edge technology and superb customer service. Our years of experience and knack for innovation will ensure that your custom golf set will not merely meet your expectations, but exceed them.

470 Warrior Custom Golf Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 8, 2019

Just today I accepted the free cart bag offer in exchange for agreeing to try out 4 custom clubs: driver, 3, 5, 7 woods. The offer is you have 45 days from receipt of clubs to try out them and can return them for full refund if not satisfied, but the bag is yours to keep. They said they will charge my credit card a total of $620 ($170 for driver and $150 each for woods) plus $50 or shipping. Since I just got a credit card with 0% interest for 15 months I thought I would give it a try. Salesman said they should arrive in about 2 weeks. I figure if I don't like the clubs and end up paying the $50 for shipping plus maybe another $40 to send the clubs back, I could have nice cart bag with 14 dividers for about $90. We'll see how it goes and I will update this site as to how it turns out.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I also did the “Try our driver, 3-5-7 wood”. Way overpriced at $150 per club. All I was hoping to get was a 7 wood that would hit the ball higher than my 6 iron. The driver, 3-5 woods were not impressive. But, the 7 wood was just what I wanted. The “deal” that I agreed to was to try out the clubs for 45 days, return the 3-5-7 and keep the driver and bag. After the wait for the supervisor - I said that I wanted to send them all back. After the “used car haggling” here’s what I got. The bag, driver, 3-5-7 wood, 3 thru pitching wedge, putter, hat & tees. $99. With the initial $50 shipping for the bag & woods, then the $20 shipping for the irons & putter. Total $160 out of pocket. I haven’t hit the irons or putter (and may never do it) but someone that I know will want these clubs. I even found a Warrior gap wedge in my shed. Great experience even if I never use them.

Get expert buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I have been involved with Warrior for several year. I have gotten a driver, several woods, irons and balls. Although not all clubs have been right for me, they are still good clubs. I especially like the wedges. I've used Vokey and TaylorMade, but these wedges perform just as well. I have never had an issue with customer service. Sure they pressure you a little, but you can always negotiate with them and they always stand behind their word. This last order was a set of their new irons plus free 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges for $495. I also received a dozen golf balls free. I've sent clubs back for refunds before, but I've also kept some. Either way, they have treated me right. I would highly recommend their products. I am a 7 handicap and have used Titleist and TaylorMade irons. These clubs are solid and play well plus I like to change things up some.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

A couple of months ago I agreed to trial a Warrior driver and in return I'd get 3 free custom wedges. I made the mistake of not reading the reviews online before calling. Long story short, I agreed to the deal and was charged $340 within a couple days, but didn't receive the clubs for over a month. Fairly bad start... After receiving the clubs I waited about two weeks to make my return call. I made my call on a Thursday at around 2:45 PT. Hold time was minimal and in total the call took 21 minutes. I spoke with a guy named Mike who was friendly, but extremely persistent on trying to get me to keep the clubs. I was kindly refusing his offers over and over. The offers kept getting better and better, but I was keen on getting my full refund and just keeping the 3 wedges. After about 20 minutes of refusing his offers, he finally gave me the return number. I promptly returned the clubs and received my full refund just a week or so later.

I wrote this review to show that it is in fact possible to return the clubs and get your full refund. Every other review that's on here indicates that it is borderline impossible to get any refund and that this is the worst company on planet Earth. My advice is to be kind to the salesmen and just be patient with their sales pitch. It worked for me.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I received a promotion to try Warrior clubs via email and called to see what it was about. I am a good golfer but am thinking of making a change to my Driver and woods. I decided to take the offer but after consideration because of the limited choices in shafts I changed my mind at least for the moment. I called customer service and rightfully so, I got a bit of a pressure talk give the clubs a try, but since I really needed to do more research and was not 100% comfortable I stuck to my guns and asked to cancel the order.

The customer Service person I spoke with was very nice and though he thought I should give them a try first he canceled my order. I may have made a mistake but I like to see and touch and try before I buy and not worry about having to send them back for a retweak or refund. I give the company an A+ for customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I was told that shipping would be $17.50 to Canada and that was the only additional expense to the woods at $150 each. Like the others, I was told I could return the clubs if not satisfied. I was charged $50 USD which translated to around $80 CAD PLUS $75 CAD import duties. Almost impossible to return the clubs and conversation is similar to people selling a timeshare. The "free" golf bag has cost me close to $600 CAD. Feel like I was ripped off.

Original review: July 30, 2019

There was a promotion for Warrior Golf Balls. They don't tell you how long it takes to get the product until after you order. To make a long story short, It took over 7 weeks to get my "Free" golf balls. The shipping was $45. I was fine with that, as they advertised "Tour quality" golf balls...Their golf balls are not even close to "Tour" quality. They are rock hard. To be fair, I haven't played these balls yet, but, I know how a "Tour" quality ball is supposed to feel, and these are far from it. I could have saved a bunch of time and went and bought some Top-Flite balls and gotten the same type of balls. Total rip-off and will never even open another email from Warrior Golf. Don't waste the time or money getting scammed for some low quality balls.

Original review: July 28, 2019

The driver I received September 21 2018. The driver cracked at the bottom of the face. Now it's garbage. The price was around $ 450.00. I received my visa. The cost was $660.00 Canadian and another $90.00 shipping $28.00 duty. Wasn't happy about the whole experience.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Misinformation about offer. High pressure when attempting to cancel order. A small step above (maybe below) telemarketing companies that we try to avoid every day! Stay away from bait on a hook offers called “free!”

Original review: May 31, 2019

My advice to anyone living in Canada is to stay away from this Deal. The Clubs are not any good & by the time you pay their pricing with the exchange it gets pricey. I also just received a bill from FedEx a month later for $172.00 for shipping -Customs Duties & HST. I did receive everything they promised me but it is way overpriced for the quality. They hit like a low end club.

Warrior Custom Golf expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Based in Irvine, CA, Warrior Custom Golf, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets custom golf clubs for golfers around the world. All of their clubs are built on-site by golf club builders, including master golf club builders with 20 or more years of experience. Consumers can buy customized Warrior Custom Golf clubs online or over the phone.

• E-fit: Consumers can buy customized golf clubs of all types online using Warrior Golf’s handy E-fit feature. Consumers input information, including gender, grip size, shaft flex and shaft length to get recommendations for their customized golf club.

• One year free adjustment program: Golfers can try their clubs out and have them adjusted at no cost for a full year after they purchase their customized golf clubs.

• Book a tee time: Golfers can easily find and book a tee time right from Warrior Custom Golf’s website. The tee times are discounted, and they are fully refundable if the course does not play due to inclement weather.

• Accessories: Warrior Custom Golf sells a wide variety of golf gear and accessories to help your game, including golf bags, travel gear, golf clubs, apparel, junior golf clubs, towels, shoes and more.

• Preview and play: The preview and play program allows golfers to preview and play with a set of golf clubs before they are released to the public. In return, consumers are asked to offer their honest feedback about their experience using the golf clubs.

• Best for: Warrior Custom Golf clubs are best for intermediate and advanced golfers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs