2. Shopping
  3. Golf Club Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.13/5

Our mission at Warrior Custom Golf is to create and deliver quality, top-performing custom golf products through the utilization of cutting-edge technology and superb customer service. Our years of experience and knack for innovation will ensure that your custom golf set will not merely meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Warrior Custom Golf Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

The sales rep was nice and offered me a free club so I can test some woods. It took 5 weeks to receive the clubs. Wasn't what I ordered. Waited on hold for an hour. Then I was hung up on. The quality of the clubs look worse than mickey mouse clubs. Customer service experience horrible. People rude. They still owe me a credit and a bag. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THEY ARE A SCAM AND THEY DONT RETURN MONEY. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR FRAUD.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I bought my brother-in-law a warrior box for his birthday. Burt said he wanted to send me Clubs to try. I said I wasn’t ready and not to charge my card or order clubs because it rained in Houston Jan-Feb. Well he charged my card on Jan. 2 $599.80 and $29.95 shipping. My clubs arrived on Jan. 17th. They extended my 30 days to 45 days. I tried them through beginning of March (lots of rain first two months). Decided to send them back as they were too large. Covid came and I couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone or reply to my emails so I could get a return shipping label. I kept calling and Warrior was closed due to covid. I sent the clubs back via UPS so they would receive them before the 45-day deadline. It cost me $64.42 to ship them back.

On September 3, 2020, I finally got in touch with someone from customer service. He said they would refund the $599.80 but none of the shipping fees. He was rude and wanted to send my clubs back to me for half price since they were already used. I said no. I gave him my Discover card number again since he no longer had it. Funny - charged my card on 1/2/20 and it is now 9/5/20 and no refund! I will never refer Warrior to anyone - this company doesn’t listen to you - they charge your card anyway (which put me over my limit - wonder how Discover would allow them to do that?). They have had my money for nine months - I wonder how much longer I will have to wait for my refund? I still should be reimbursed shipping (that’s what I was told when ordering my brother-in-law’s birthday box)! ARGH!

Get buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 6, 2020

I received a driver and three woods from Custom golf. After using the woods, Warrior agreed to allow me to try the Irons. Within 3 months, I improved my drive distance by 20-30 yards just by hitting the ball straighter. The 3 wood is my go to club and I am hitting it further than ever before. The irons are sweet and I have picked up ten yards. I have shaved 15 strokes off my score, just by hitting these clubs.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I have owned a complete set of Warrior clubs including the Warrior bag. After playing about 30 rounds I was walking off the 5th green and fixing a divot and tapping it with my putter, the putter snapped in half at the base. I emailed customer service with no response. I called the sales department and they said they couldn't help because they were understaffed with the current environment. They could sell more clubs but can't respond to a club malfunction?? Seems like a typical scam...we want your money now don't bother me anymore.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I ordered a set of clubs from Warrior only to find out right before they shipped I was given another set of clubs for a gift.. So when the clubs arrived, I promptly packaged them back up and call Warrior and explained the situation and to get a return authorization number.. The Sales rep the receptionist all but called me a liar and kept berating me trying to get me to take clubs and gift them to someone else.. I finally got a return authorization number and did everything you are supposed to do in order to get a full refund but yet here it is almost a month later and no refund... So whatever you do, don't trust Warrior Golf with your money, They have ripped me off so far....

Warrior Custom Golf response

Thank you for participating in one of our test plays, and we appreciate your feedback. My apologies on any inconvenience you experienced with us. Normally we quote next billing statement for refunds to get processed. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can check with accounting on the status of your refund. My direct line is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com.

Regards,

WCG

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I too tried their clubs, not impressed as I returned them...went to the company HQ and this is what I learned there from talking with receptionist and walking to the back of the building where the club "installers" are. The huge warehouse door was open...the club "installers" are a couple of woman and one guy. The empty boxes outside the warehouse showed the "equipment is manufactured in China". They have no real R&D Department. This company buys golf parts from China, have low paid people put them together and put the heavy sell on you about "custom". As in do you want a regular, stiff or senior shaft? What size grip? How far do you hit the ball with a driver, what club do you use from 150 yards. Are you kidding me, there is no actual fitting. This company is for 20 handicappers and old farts who think they play golf. OUT!

Warrior Custom Golf response

We do get some components from China but all of our clubs are custom built in the USA. Each club is designed and built to the customer's specifications and thoroughly inspected. We do offer a year warranty of adjustments and repairs. We want to make sure you are satisfied with all of your clubs so please reach out at your earliest convenience. My direct line is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com.

WCG

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I have signed up for Warriors gift packages and it's a mix bag for me. I liked the polo's and a few of the items in the gift box, other items not so much. I liked the gap wedge it gave me 20 more yards right out of the bag. The driver and woods hit worse than my old clubs. The head came off of my old 3 wood so I signed on for the trial. When attempting to ship them back I was redirected to a supervisor who then kept making more deals with me. Eventually I was sold a complete set of irons 3- pitching wedge and a blade putter for $99.00 and they dropped shipping cost to $20.00. So at this point once received I have the complete set of warrior clubs in my bag, Hopefully the irons prove better than the woods.

Warrior Custom Golf response

Thank you for your accurate evaluation on the clubs, we appreciate all of your feedback. Keep in mind we do offer a year warranty of adjustments and repairs so we can always replace a damaged or broken club. If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to contact me directly. My phone number is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com.

Regards,

WCG

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I received an email message from Warrior, offering me a free 350$ value VIP Gift as a thank you for my loyalty. I fell for the scam, and agreed to pay 60$ shipping and handling. Warrior sent me a valueless box of junk, albeit containing three golf balls that might actually be playable. The worst part was not the junk itself, but the boldly stated "value" means I now owe Norwegian custom duties and VAT in the amount of 120$, for a box of trinkets I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for. The T-shirt was a lousy fit and ugly to boot. The laster rangefinder was a joke - a value of maybe 3 dollars in a novelty store. Needless to say, it didn't even switch on. I guess I can find a use for the three balls and four pegs, but the most valuable lesson is this: AVOID WARRIOR LIKE THE PLAGUE. They are nothing but crooks.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I accepted and offer to trail golf clubs and get fully refunded if not satisfied. They charged my credit card for $479.00 immediately. I never received an order confirmation or notified when or if my clubs would arrive. I ordered 9/17/19 the clubs finally arrived 11/4/19. I decided I did not want the clubs in 11/4/19. I made several call to customer service over the next several days and was told that I needed to talk with a supervisor who would call me back shortly.

After several days and many calls I got a call. The man I talked to kept me on the phone for over and hour and never would give me a RMA to return the clubs. I finally accepted and offer for a 50% refund and to keep the clubs. I have never received the refund. I email customer service after 2 weeks and they said they would process the refund that day. I never received it. I emailed them again and have not got a response. I plan to submit a complaint through the BBB. Please be careful if you decided to take them up on one of the offers as you will never get your money back if you decided not to keep them.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Only good thing I can say about Warrior Golf is their salespeople are very talented. It's like attending a timeshare sale pitch. Anyways, they sold me three golf clubs that I tried on three different occasions for a period of one month. Decided I didn't care for the clubs and sent them back within the test period allotted on my dime. After Warrior received them they were inspected and deemed good. I was suppose to receive my refund of $300 but never did. It's been over 9 weeks and have yet to see anything. Called them several times any I always get an apology and that they are working on it. Still no refund. Taking this to the Better Business Bureau.

Warrior Custom Golf author review by ConsumerAffairs

Based in Irvine, CA, Warrior Custom Golf, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets custom golf clubs for golfers around the world. All of their clubs are built on-site by golf club builders, including master golf club builders with 20 or more years of experience. Consumers can buy customized Warrior Custom Golf clubs online or over the phone.

• E-fit: Consumers can buy customized golf clubs of all types online using Warrior Golf’s handy E-fit feature. Consumers input information, including gender, grip size, shaft flex and shaft length to get recommendations for their customized golf club.

• One year free adjustment program: Golfers can try their clubs out and have them adjusted at no cost for a full year after they purchase their customized golf clubs.

• Book a tee time: Golfers can easily find and book a tee time right from Warrior Custom Golf’s website. The tee times are discounted, and they are fully refundable if the course does not play due to inclement weather.

• Accessories: Warrior Custom Golf sells a wide variety of golf gear and accessories to help your game, including golf bags, travel gear, golf clubs, apparel, junior golf clubs, towels, shoes and more.

• Preview and play: The preview and play program allows golfers to preview and play with a set of golf clubs before they are released to the public. In return, consumers are asked to offer their honest feedback about their experience using the golf clubs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team