toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased you have been enjoying your Warrior clubs. We hope you'll continue to try out our clubs and enjoy them as much as you have thus far.

Sincerely,
Mayra Magana

WCG

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I heard about Warrior through Swing Swing golf application. They had a promotion that seemed like a good deal to try so I ordered some golf drivers over the phone. Their rep was knowledgeable and helpful and he knew what he was doing. The very first time that I took it out and hit it, I said “Wow! Okay, big improvement.” I loved it and that’s why I kept them. They're better compared to others. I like them and I'm happy with them.

I went with Warrior because of the promotional opportunity which I think is the best part. I was able to get some clubs for my son who was just learning how to golf years ago. My son enjoys them and I even hit with them too and really liked them. I got him a starter set of 5, 7 and includes a driver, two fairway woods, and a putter. There were irons and woods with it. The Warrior Custom Golf team is very easy to deal with over the phone, very easy to place orders, and received the merchandise undamaged. The shipping time was also fine. I've purchased from them for about 4 times now.

Two weekends ago, I got to discount the par-3s and out of the 14 holes, I hit 12 fairways and then passed the ladies tee box. I like my Warrior driver a lot better than my other one from a different brand because I seem to get better contact, a little further distance, and it does what I want it to do, hook or slice. We're pretty pleased with the product. Warrior is wonderful and it has improved my golf game.

It's been a great number of years that I've been buying clubs from Warrior and I've had a very good relationship with them. They have been good to me and I've been good to them. Today was a case of hitting some very good drives with the new driver but then the older irons did not come through after that. The four woods and three wedges were fine and the new putter was okay. But in between was not so good. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have from Warrior though. If I need more clubs, I'll go to them.

I bought several golf clubs from Warrior. I think these clubs work very well. Just a week ago, using some of the clubs, I shot an 85! I usually shoot in the upper 80's or lower 90's shooting scores. I'm glad I found them. I like it so much that I've given the phone number away to about three other people that are probably calling also to order clubs.

Warrior promised that the clubs would be more custom-fit rather than just off-the-shelf links. I purchased twice from them and the first one was for some fairway woods which I volunteered to try out. I liked them so I kept them. The next one was the offer for the irons and that came with the 53, 56, and 58-degree blades. Their reps have been excellent when I called and arranged the orders. Also, I tested their clubs head to head with my Adams golf clubs that I previously used and Warrior's clubs hit straighter and longer. And in playing golf with them, I'm having much better accuracy than I did with my previous ones.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrior Custom Golf?

I've purchased Warrior Custom Golf about 3 times. Their team has been very courteous. I've been using their clubs for a few years now and then I upgraded this year to some new woods and wedges and they're definitely an improvement.

A friend of mine told me that Warrior Custom Golf gave away a lot of clubs and said I should try to join with them. I purchased from them four times and got hybrids, irons, and woods. The Warrior Custom Golf team seemed to be very good. The only thing I didn’t like is the way they charge upfront. They said they’re going to give me a golf club or driver for trying for 45 days. And, if I didn’t like the irons, I can send them back, but if I keep them, it’s going to cost me a certain amount of money. In fact, they charge for the clubs during the trial period. They would reimburse the money if I sent the club back, but once I got them, it’s hard to send them back. I got to have a number from them to send them back. I've kept everything they’ve sent me because I was building my set of clubs.

The other day, they offered a mystery package free, and then they wanted me to try a driver. They gave a discounted price on the driver. When I got it, it was one that I already had so I called them and they are swapping it out and sending me another driver which I liked, but I’m stuck with the one I got because I'm going to pay the same thing for the other driver. I'm still having to pay for a driver, in other words.

I had some good days with my Warrior clubs. I’m a really erratic, older golfer, and I went for about 25 years and didn’t play, so I haven’t gotten back into the swing of things. It has been two years since I started playing again, and the swing has changed. When I first started, I could hit an iron and couldn’t hit a wood, and now I can hit a wood and can’t hit an iron. I've hit some good shots with them and some shots that I like. As far as my scoring, it is so erratic. I just play for the fun of it and pick up after 10 strokes and go into the next hole. I’ll par a few holes along the way, and I’ll bogey a bunch, but I'm going to have three or four during the round that I’m going to absolutely destroy. Right now, I’m trying to work on my consistency. I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be. I’m starting to get used to the hybrids and I’m hitting them a lot better now.

A gentleman that I played golf with had a couple of Warrior clubs and told me about them. Two or three years ago I went looking for some hybrids and Warrior brought out their green ones. I tried some but I didn't keep all of them, just the 1, 2, 6 then the 2, 3, 4, and 5. They offset them because I tend to hit a slice. I also bought a couple of new hybrids this past year and a driver.

Their people are aggressive in their selling to the point where I finally said that I can't from them at this time. Then they've let it go. Last year at Christmas, they wanted me to try some new drivers. However, I just did not have the money to try a whole set of drivers and fairway woods. So, the guy just sold me one driver. I needed a driver anyhow, so that worked well. They also have a golf course promotion now that they're pushing. My money that I have for retirement is all tied up making income for me, so I do not have any to invest with them that way. But I've always gotten a free bag from them at Christmas time.

The most recent highlight that I've made with the Warrior clubs happened this past year. I had the new driver and hit some balls before we played, and then I played a round of golf. I hadn't played nine holes in a long while. But that day I hit that new driver right, but I didn't continue to hit it right throughout the year. A couple of years ago, I also had a round where I shot for nine holes and I was 3 over par - one over going into the last two holes. I've never shot a score that good before.

Not all my clubs are Warriors, although it's getting to be that way. I've always had clubs, but they've always been the cheapest thing I can buy. There was a club maker here in town that I bought a set of irons and a driver from. Those were the first customized ones I had. Now I also have the hybrids, a new driver, and a 3-wood. I'm still learning to hit that 3-wood but the driver and hybrids have been everything I could possibly want from clubs. I really have not had any bad experiences with Warrior and would recommend them. In fact, I just did to a gentleman this year and I think he bought some clubs from them.

One of my buddies has clubs from Warrior and he’s had them for a couple of years. I was in the market for a new set of clubs, so I figured I’d give them a call and give it a try. Everybody I’ve spoken to has been awesome. With Warrior, I'm still having problems with my driving, but as far as the irons go, I'm hitting them a lot straighter. Because of the prices that I've paid for the clubs, I'm noticing that I’m trying to focus on bettering my game, so it’s helping me in that sense. I'm letting the club do more of the work rather trying to power through the ball. A month and a half ago I was playing at a golf course called The Garrison in New York, and it was one of my best days out there since I was hitting the ball real well.

There was one minor issue I didn’t like. I got the wedge set, the 52, 56 and the 60 degree, and I used the wedges two or three times and noticed the head of one club was coming off. This was within a month after I got them. When I called Warrior, they wanted me to pay for the shipping there and back for the club. I had to fight with them in order to get them to pay for the shipping, that if I had bought the clubs at a regular store or even at a country club and I had a problem with the club, I would’ve been able to just bring it back and they wouldn’t charge me with any shipping. But other than that, I love the clubs. A couple of my friends, when I go golfing with a couple of them, enjoy using my driver also.

I have been looking for wedges and Warrior Custom Golf caught my eye. So far my experience with them have been very good. They didn't overcharge. I got cross section of wedges and a putter, and a few fairway woods. Their reps were very responsive with very nice tone to their voice and easy going. They told me a little bit about the clubs, broke them down and were reasonable in some of the things they were able to send to me in response. They wanted me to get more clubs but they didn't hound me afterwards when I said no. I don't play as much as I had hoped, but I've been very happy with what I bought. The putter is the one thing that stands out. It definitely helped me quite a bit.

I was offered a free club by Warrior Custom Golf and got swayed into buying a couple of other clubs. I bought a putter and the driver and the offer was for the 4-iron. The 4-iron works fine for me but the driver and the putter didn’t cut it. It doesn't fit me just being sized up over by the phone so I blew off a driver. I tried the Warrior driver and thought I'd get 10, 20 yards on my drive but I was 10 or 20 yards shorter, so my old club went back in my bag and the Warrior never came out again.

If I go to a pro shop, the sizing up is more intense than when over the phone. I felt that's what was wrong with the Warrior driver. It's out of my bag and I putt with the putter in my living room. The putter was claimed to be custom to my size and handicap when Warrior was sizing me up for these clubs over the phone. But it's four inches longer that the putter I'm used to using. It was a lot heavier than the one I'm used to using as well. Warrior might not cut if for me.

Also, I paid top dollar with Warrior then I went to a place called Play It Again Sports. And they have Warrior clubs at Play It Again Sports brand new for $12. I got grabbed. So, that told me something about the Warrior club right there wherein I don’t even have to go through Warrior themselves. They have drivers, 4-irons, 3-irons - all Warriors, brand new for under $20. They are not as good as they claim they are. My driver’s gonna go to that Play It Again Sports and see if they can sell it for whatever they want.

The Warrior team members were fine as far as communication. And the clubs look great and feel good. Their grips are nice, too. But when I researched online, the people across the nation who've dealt with Warrior didn’t have much good to say about them. Personally, Warrior Custom Golf is nothing special. But I ventured into it and am not totally dissatisfied. Next year, if I don't sell the Warrior driver, maybe I’ll try it next season and see how I do with it.

Warrior Custom Golf was sending me free stuff to try out and I decided to respond. A free golf club is a free golf club and that’s the way it worked out. I've gotten three free golf clubs for trying a couple of their other clubs. I've purchased twice from them but I'm sending back the second because I don't need it. And that’s the deal. I've got 45 days to try it out. If I like it, I keep it and if I don’t, I'd send it back and they will reimburse you.

Their product is definitely decent. Their quadrants are good. I like the putter and the driver. The manufacturing is good and it's definitely comparable with custom clubs that I had made here which is pretty impressive considering they do everything through the phone. They get my height and weight, which they call golfing statistics, and as long as I'm honest with them, the product works as advertised. Their customer service is good.

One downside is that they bait me. They give me a free club but I gotta spend $400 on these other clubs. I can return them and they reimburse me, but I'm liable for the shipping. Also, they shouldn't ship me Fairway Woods without head covers. They want to charge me an extra $5 a head cover and then $5 of shipping per head cover, and these items weigh next to nothing.

The only club that I got that had a head cover was the putter. All the other ones came without and if I'm gonna try these clubs, they're gonna be in my golf bag and could possibly get dinged or tapped by other clubs. They should charge the extra $5 or $10 and throw the head covers out rather than make me reorder them on a second purchase and then charge me $4.95 per shipping again. That's ridiculous. But, in general, the finish, the quality workmanship, the grips - everything about the club is good.

I have two Warrior Custom Golf products, a driver and a three wood, that I received on a 30 day trial period (if I didn't like the clubs I could send them back). All the folks that I spoke with on the phone, I found to be cordial and professional. I took the two clubs to the driving range first so I could learn any difference in the swingweight of my current golf clubs which are Cobras. I found them to be very close to the same swingweight so there wasn't much adjustment.

I went out and played 18 holes using the Warrior clubs. I was able to hit my normal drive off the tee which is a slight draw. I draw the ball from right to left about 10 yards. I didn't have to adjust my swing. I had to move my hands a little and then the fairway wood teed the ball off very nicely and cleanly. It had a good range and control for me. The first round I played I stayed under my normal handicap which is 17. It's not the club's fault though because some of it is to be attributed to the amount of additional concentration because you're trying to stay in the same swing groove. So overall I gave Warrior good marks on the performance of both clubs and chose to keep them.

The Warrior team members are very professional people. Some of the moments were pretty good using their product on the golf course. I kept the three, five, seven woods with the free putter, and utility club. I am learning to hit them. Then they sent me a new driver, so I gave my back driver to my son. I'm using the new driver and find that lovely.

Warrior Custom Golf has great clubs and I thought that it would be nice to try them out and see if I like them. And I did. They fit me to my height and they're a good product. I have purchased twice from them for hybrids, a putter, some irons, and a wedge. I like all my clubs - I'm not a very good golfer but these clubs have helped my play. The putter is also a lot better than the one I had before. The team members are very good, too. I've called them a couple of times and they responded very quickly so my experience with them has been very good.

I bought some clubs from Warrior when I first started playing golf about 10 years ago. It was an offer then. I purchased some woods and putter and now, I recently purchased irons. Their customer service seemed very friendly and helpful. However, I haven't really found the irons that I bought have helped my game that much. They're about the same as I played before. Also, I haven't had good luck with the four wood and the four iron clubs and haven't really mastered those ones yet, but the others are fine. I've been doing okay with the clubs so I don't have any complaints about them.

I'm happy with my experience with Warrior Custom Golf. It's a little expensive but it's not bad and I do like the clubs that I got (the woods) and I use them. The free wedges convinced me to purchase from them. Using these clubs made me feel like I was hitting the balls straight for a change. You get pretty good distance with them.

I went to try out Warrior Custom Golf product first, and I was so well-pleased with it at the Hayling. When I ordered it, the consumer service guy was phenomenal, and great to deal with. Every time I call Warrior to talk to them about something, they're wonderful. I've recommended them to a few other people too. I'm going to pass order around for Warrior for sure because I'm really impressed with them.

I've had Warrior golf clubs for seven years because I like their balance and feel. I'm satisfied with the clubs, but I'm still waiting for the club head covers of the two that I just tried out for them.

My experience with Warrior has been great. I bought two complete sets of clubs from them plus extras. I've used a Warrior 7 Hybrid and hit a hole in one. Their clubs all hit well and I enjoy using them. In addition, their sales team was pretty helpful, but the only trouble is they keep calling me back and wanting me to buy more. Right now, I can't even play golf because I had my knee replaced again. But, I'd like to get back there by December.

I have now purchased Warrior Custom Golf three times. They're new so they must be innovative. I got the full set of clubs and the whole kit with iron, hybrids, driver, wedges, and putter. They're great and comparable to any other popular name brand. I hit my two hybrids as far as I hit my driver which was like a miracle in itself. My golf has improved since I've used them and I feel very comfortable using the club.

I have been dealing with Warrior for years now. They said they would custom-fit the equipment. They have some measurements which I really liked. What they do is the test flight where if I try the equipment out, I usually get something free or I get the product at a very low cost. They’re pretty good at sending out notices. I’ve got a set of woods, a driving iron and a putter. When I first got the new irons, I could tell the difference right away with how well I was swinging and hitting with them. I have more sweet spots and the irons had a sweeter spot in them. The only thing I didn’t like was I got a driver from them that I was very dissatisfied with. It seemed real light and didn’t seem like it was hitting well.

One reason I chose Warrior Custom Golf is that one of the people I play golf with on a pretty regular basis used to live right next door to the manufacturing plant of Warrior. He used to visit them on occasion and so he'd talk about them a lot. I've made four purchases from them so far. I have not had anything unusual with anyone from Warrior's team - they are very friendly and accommodating. I've got their irons, hybrids, and some fairway woods. My golf is so erratic and I'm almost 84 years old so I don't have any real dramatic days. I've had probably some of my equally better rounds with Warrior clubs than I've had with some of the other clubs, but not really much different. I consider them at least as good as anything I've had, perhaps better than some. I'd recommend them.

I like the Warrior Golf Clubs very much in the way they handled mostly and it didn’t feel like it was pressing yourself trying to get the club head through the ball. It just seemed to come so naturally. As soon as you take the first couple of swings up, you would say “Geez, this feels different.” Then when I start swinging, that comes through nice. I like how they had the heads and stuff balanced. Their team also treated me right and was helpful. I admired that. I purchased the whole sets of irons from a 3-iron up to a pitching wedge, several putters, then a couple of 2-wedge and 3-wedge drivers.

I was playing golf in the Golf League and I had those clubs. I was using my hip, I didn’t slice nor hook, so I hit it straight and everything was nice. Then people started looking at my club saying that it's nice and asked me where I got that. So I told them about it and how I liked it. I even offered for them to try it, and they wanted to. I know of two that got in contact with Warrior Golf and they have the Warrior golf clubs. Even when we have tournaments and stuff in the golf league and outings, I always seem to come through most of the time. I just help them out and then we come into prizes, the team and I would win.

I googled Warrior before buying their products. My search took me to a couple of different websites where people had feedback on them. The only bad thing I ever read about Warrior was people didn't like the whole play. However, should that be the case, they can send the product back and get their money back. I wouldn't do it for that but everybody who had feedback about the clubs themselves loved them. That's one of the reasons why I bought them.

The experimental part of Warrior intrigued me as well. Once I got a couple of clubs in, I just went ahead and ordered the irons and wedges. I didn't even go through the whole play and pay type of deal. I bought from them about four times and I got a complete set and the bag. I bought accessories three or four times as well - hats, tees, golf balls, head covers, iron and wood covers, and divot tools. Their people are great and they bring me up on their computer whenever I call or they cold-call me. However, I usually try to talk to the same guy and they've always been really accommodating.

I went from Callaways to the Warrior Tomahawk Edges and that's what I play with now. I hit a 52-degree wedge from the tee box to the Par 3, hit the flag stick, and almost got a hole-in-one. That's probably about the best day I've had. I think the technology of their products is good. My golf swing is not as good as it once was, but I think I hit them well. I like the feel from the club face and the contact with the ball. I'd recommend Warrior. I've got three other people who I play golf with that I know have Warrior clubs now.

I signed up with Warrior when they were doing the promotional on the new hybrids. From there, I got the full set of hybrids and the 7-wood, followed up with the whole set of irons, the driver, and the putter. I'm using the hybrids and the irons I gave to my son - he's enjoying the clubs really well. I had surgery on my right hand and I'm gonna have to go back and have surgery on my left hand next so I haven't been able to play too much.

I enjoy talking to their representative, and I get good service. When I ordered the clubs, they shipped them on time and I got them on time. Everything was in good shape too. The head covers were out of stock and were back ordered, but they sent that to me as soon as they got it. I was really satisfied with it. I don't think anything can beat the quality of their clubs relative to the price. I definitely recommend Warrior.

I saw that Warrior's offering a free wedge and that I potentially could get two more free wedges if I went through them. I got three wedges from them for free. Then they also sent me three other hybrids, which I eventually ended up sending back. I really like their wedges. I use them every time I play golf now and I’m hitting better than I have with other wedges.

The Warrior wedge is a good thing to have. I have Callaways that I bought last year that I’m not real happy with at this point. My golfing has improved but I don't want the club that I have. My wife also likes the wedge that we have, and for her it's the only choice that she'll look at.

I saw Warrior Custom Golf advertised on a golf website and it seemed like it was a good option and opportunity. I used the clubs after I got them and really enjoyed them. I talked to them about returning the clubs. I was having issues with my back so physically and I’m not even able to play golf right now but they’re friendly guys and they seem to be doing a good job. There's a level of persistence too because they don't want them back but in essence, they’re willing to talk and negotiate. I’m anxious to get back on the course again, but it’s not going to be for a while.

I got free clubs from Warrior Custom Golf before. This last one, they had this 52 degree that I can try if I wanted for free and see how it worked. It’s been doing pretty good for me and I like the club. I played nine holes today and I chipped it up within two feet of the pin. That was a chip of about 30 or 40 yards. It's a good club. I prefer the graphite shafts over the iron shaft. Right now, I’m not in the market to renew any more clubs. But I would recommend the club to my friends.

Warrior Custom Golf Company Profile