2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5
Based on 4,140 ratings submitted in the last year

Wal-Mart Reviews

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Walmart is misrepresentation the facts about their refund policy. I returned a couple of items to Walmart in Spokane Valley, WA store without receipts and I was told to call a 3rd party company that monitors Walmart's returns to discuss my return with them. I was also told that this 3rd party company is not affiliated with Walmart and as a result they could not help me with my return. The manager's by the names of Jessica **. One of the items was damaged and Walmart even refused to exchange this items. I was told to call this toll free number and discuss my return with them.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Walmart had in a hard to find bolt action hunting rifle but it was quite expensive so we applied for a Walmart card just thinking it could come in handy one day and in the meantime it would help build credit. Well they said it would be a couple of weeks until the card would come so we printed out a piece of paper that they told us to. We took it there and looked at the gun and saw it had damage from the lock so we asked for a discount. Nope that did not happen. So we said we would still take it then they sold us that. The card expired a few hours before and they would not hold the gun so she takes it back and we came back later and they had a very nice lady on duty. We bought it and it all went well but just shows what happens when you hire nice employees vs very very unfriendly ones.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

How Walmart treats kids with Autism - My son who is 17, was first diagnosed at 2. Got a job at Walmart in November as holiday help as a stocker. Ignoring the stupid fact that Walmart has 4 tardies/absences in a 6 month period (this includes sickness, flat tires, dog dies or I have to stay after school!) doesn't matter if you call in or not. So they explained this procedure to my son. I had no idea about it. Everything is verbally explained during orientation. Let me go back and state he is on an IEP and memory isn't his strong suit. Before this HORRIBLE experience he worked at Burger King for 6 months and left because he wanted to try something else.

Walmart managers never said he was getting close to his 4 penalties, according to him when he did have to call in they said no problem. He is sick one day, I have him call him. He shows up for work the next day, works for 2 hours they pull him aside and fire him. Way to go Walmart! So being a pissed off parent I call the local store as well as corporate. I finally get a meeting with the store manager, which by the way had the power to rehire my son (great employee they said!) instead he blames my son. If my son would have pointed out he was autistic they would have done something different. So you blame the kid, who doesn't know that he is supposed to be treated different because he has always had things modified for him. Walmart sucks and I hope they get their asses sued.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I purchased a small space heater from Wal-mart via UnbeatableSale which was broken when delivered. I had to ship it back to UnbeatableSale. I had to pay for shipping of the item both to me and on the return for an item which was broken. I was out on shipping costs of about $20 with nothing to show for it. I was refunded the cost of the item plus tax, but no shipping. I would not recommend purchasing from Wal-mart online.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I have accumulated about $75.00 of rewards dollars with the Walmart Savings Catcher program. I should be able to use these monies whenever I wish. Unfortunately, when I try to redeem the reward dollars the application will not allow me to redeem. I've called customer service several times, starting in December of 2016. Customer service told me it was an IT problem and someone would get back with me, that never happened. I called customer service again on the 27th of January 2017, and was told that they would send request to IT and someone would get back to me. Still no contact, no explanation, and still can't redeem the rewards dollars. I would prefer Walmart customer service to just be up-front and tell me if this is a program that has been discontinued.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I made an account on here just to leave this review. I recently bought my first betta fish from a local pet store. The tank prices were a little high so I decided to go to Walmart to find one. I walked past the live fish and my heart broke. There are dead fish and much too small tanks. The betta were pitiful. Most were half dead. I found two that looked like they had a chance so I bought them and took the home. The water was filthy and there was mold and dirt in the bottom of their bowls. I fed them after putting them in tanks at home and they ate the food like they'd never eaten before and immediately were more lively. Just makes me sad I couldn't save all of them.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I went to Walmart and wanted to buy a fish. Even though there was a bunch of dead fishes, I felt bad for them and wanted to take one home! I told 2 employees and I waited for a long time but nobody ever came. When I went to check out for the other stuff I went for, the cashier didn't even know they sold fishes and told me to go to PETCO.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Every time I go to Walmart customer's service in Starke, FL it's always the same woman working with the same rude attitude. Every time I speak to her she just look at me funny. Walmart employees need to keep their personal problems at home & come to reality that they're on a job & being paid for it so be polite to all customers regardless of the color of their skin.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

As I was waiting to get a yard of fabric cut, 4 employees walked past and I simply asked if someone could be called to the fabric section (where someone should be full time). No one ever called for anyone or came back to help. Needless to say I did not get my fabric. This is not the first time. And then once I got to the check out counter (spent over 100$) the cashier blamed it on the fact that the store co manager had just passed away. I understand that's a terrible situation but this is a corporate store and you still have a job to do.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

My partner and I went shopping on 12/13/16 at our local Walmart. Store# 3428. As we were checking out, my partner put items on the belt and the last item was a 30 pk beer, the cashier stated she cannot pick or lift the beer and asked my partner to pick it up, before she rang up the item. There was a large beam in the way, my partner and I asked why she can't lift or scan the item, and the cashier stated she has a bad back. I said "you should not be working if you're injured." My partner picked up the item and went around the beam, but was tripped up from the rubber mat that was laying too far out, she fell into the next isle of plastic bag bagging area. A few beer cans splattered open and my partner injured her arms and hand by the bag stakes, customer standing behind us went over and heard the fall and was upset with the cashier who did nothing. I also went over and assisted my partner.

She immediately said her arm was hurting... still again the cashier did nothing, only said "let me get someone to mop up the floor!" I got the manager, she too did nothing except say "go to Customer Service and file a injury form!!" I was upset and so was my partner. After going to CS we filled out complaint and injury form. Cashier came over and stated, she shouldn't have been working! I complained to the manager "your employee should never be at work with a back injury!" Ambulance was notified, my partner was taken to ER and had a sprained arm. Claims management for Walmart Stores, Inc. denied our claim and indicated NO negligence on their part! The case manager was very rude and non caring. No empathy for my partner's injury. The cashier didn't take responsibility nor did she admit she had a back injury. Walmart is a joke but yet their goal is to provide a reasonably safe place for their customers to shop. We will never shop there again!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I went into the store to make a money transaction. Arrived at 0750 to find out that they open in ten minutes so that's ok. I browse through the store. You can always find something you need in Walmart. I go back 0805, the MoneyCenter is still not open. So I go back to customer service and she doesn't really want to be bothered so she tells me "that's next door", in a rude tone. I tell her no one is there so she calls and I still have to wait. Waiting was not that bad but I work too hard for my money to be treated with a lack of respect and a unprofessional demeanor. Walmart has a great variety of products but the service sucks. I will rather go to Target. At least they service you with a smile and make you feel like they are happy to service you. You never know when your smile is a customer's X-factor or defining moment. I had a great experience in the MoneyCenter but the journey dampened my total experience.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

On November 27, I received a message from a relative while on break saying my grandfather only had a few hours to live. I then proceeded to my manager to tell her that it was urgent and I needed to leave right away. Her response was "There is nothing I can do about that. You do what you choose. " Then I took my badge and clocked out of work. The next morning I called the personnel manager and explained what was going on (losing my grandfather that night). She said would try her best to speak with a manager but that I was still on schedule for the next day. The following day on November 29, I had reached my 6 months mark and I went to work to swipe my badge and they told me I had been terminated and taken out of the system and that next time I should manage my time better... Today on January 18, I went to get my last check stub and the status of reasoning of being fired and my managers wrote that it was "Job abandonment."

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Still waiting for remaining refund from cancelled order. Item was ordered on 12/31/2016, but it was the wrong item I purchased so I cancelled and only received a tiny bit of my refund which was the 4 year warranty on the item. I contacted through their chat service and was told they would have the cancellation process sped up, and it would take 3 days. It's been over 3 days and my patience is depleting by the day, this is nearly $550.00 that I am waiting to be refunded to my Paypal account, I may end up having to contact them to file dispute. I have ordered from Wal-Mart.com in the past and never experienced anything like this until now, losing my patience here.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

DO NOT order from Wal-Mart online. After the first order arriving damaged and the replacement never arriving, the customer service was amongst the WORSE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED and now at their convenience I have to wait for my 1k refund and for them to pick up the damaged item. The irresponsible handling of this order actually ended up costing me money and time and the inconvenience that was completely disregarded by their customer service is absolutely disgusting. I will be sure to spread this experience as much as possible and I suggest others do the same as I am positive I am not the only person that has had dealt with and been treated like this. NOTE TO WALMART: Please add a ZERO OR NEGATIVE STARS OPTION TO THESE REVIEWS.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

On January 7, 2017 I went to Walmart in Sulphur Lousiana. Bought groceries and some beer, put all the sacked up groceries and the beer in the front of the cart, everything was paid for. As I was going past a isle that said as seen on tv I saw a file that I had seen on tv. So I just went to a 15 register she was being cashed out so I said I would just go to the self checkout. The lady said to me that I could not check out here because of the beer. I said that all of my stuff was paid for. Then I said all I want to pay for this file I picked up. She looked at then she said yes you can... So I scanned the item and I proceeded to put the money in to pay for it. Paid for it and as I was putting the receipt in my purse I saw these three women in yellow vest watching me. Just as I started to move one of the women came over and stood in front of my buggy so I could not move. She said, "I need to see your receipt."

I said, "What?" "I need to see your receipt for that beer." I should get the receipt, and the beer was paid for. I was inside the store nowhere near the doors going out. They thought I was trying to steal the beer. I have never been so embarrassed. She said it out loud where all the customer in self checkout could hear. She ask no one else to look at their receipt. I called and told the manager and I also called the 800 number and turned this experience in. I was told someone would call me but no one has. I emailed today to customer complaint. I will see if anyone cares. No one is going to excuse me and get away with it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

They delivered the dresser this am and just leaned the box. It came in against my garage which is forty feet from my front door. I was up at 630 and was waiting for it. Had no idea it was delivered to my garage. I am senior citizen. It was most difficult to bring into my house. Why did they not deliver to my house?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I worked at Wal-Mart for quite a while before I transferred to CAP team 2. It was hard at first, but after a month it was easy to get accustomed to how things worked. Everyone did poorly, so I thought it was just a problem with not being familiar with everything. Reason why Management kept making it their job to yell at us every day. Several months in I realized that the management's expectations were impossible. We would constantly get coached for not doing the job fast enough. They expected everyone to do half the times they were doing and to do it as quickly as humanly possible you could barely hit the times they wanted, but still fail. Every week was a miserable time.

I had so many people come into that job thinking the best, and leave hating Wal-Mart too greatly. It came to a point where training someone was nearly pointless. Everyone in the team either left or was lucky enough to have been working there long enough to have the ability to transfer out. Even then it was months before you were finally replaced, but that number dropped since new hires left every week or day.

The worst day I had was when several boxes of maple syrup broke on top of all the products in the truck. Everything was covered in syrup. Everyone's moods were already on the breaking point of quitting. The syrup was a downer, but what really got every single person angry was the fact that all of our random managers that worked the store came in every other ten minutes to completely lose it on us. They blamed it all on us, and even told us we were definitely getting in trouble for us. No matter what we tried to say to them, they still didn't believe the truck came in like that. Every day was like that minus the syrup covered boxes. No matter how many times everyone tried to work with the managers they would constantly treat all of us like garbage. The work was unreasonably difficult and the pay was, and is, minimum wage. It's more like a game of who will last the longest.

I lasted A VERY LONG TIME until I finally quit. I was the last one from the original team, and I smiled when I gave them the letter. Called in sick for the last two weeks, while taking advantage of their new sick time rule. Which gave me more sick time. I'm not the type of person who ever calls in sick, but I couldn't spend another second working there. The people on the team are mostly nice, but they leave the second they realize how bad it is. For the ones who stay, they get fired over the stupid problems with hazard management. Every day there is something that has to be hazarded out, and the smallest mistake is one out of three strikes that will get you fired.

I wish there was some way I could sue them over the labor law they broke with me and several others. My manager came to me a few months in to tell me that I had to skip my breaks to get closer to the required times. I did so for months. I knew it was illegal and against the rules for him to ask me to do so, but I couldn't afford to lose my job. Towards my last few months there I started to take my breaks again, and just dealt with the coachings that I could possibly receive. Skipping my breaks a few times here and there when I didn't feel complete hatred for the company that I worked for.

Many times my workers would group up before break to talk about walking out on strike, or join a union. Too many people left to form a strike, and no one wanted to join a union in case they would have managers pressure them out of the job because they had. Which has happened. Everyone else in the store talked about how bad that position was. Especially when I bought things. They would start a conversation with me. Asking me how I was holding up with a nightmare of a job like that.

I don't know if they improved anything with that job, but I did find out the horrors that were slowly being fixed started all over again when my manager that directly trained, and was involved in tasking us every day, left. All new people... must've been a nightmare on the first day. I don't advise working at such a terrible place if you get chosen to work at CAP team 2. Unless you like being treated like garbage when you are a key position in the store.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

On December I had family members flying over. I've been a steady consumer at Walmart until I made a furniture purchase online and it came in incomplete.

THE WORSE was when I called and they did not offer me any solution besides to take the over-sized merchandise back to the nearest store. The customer service "Manager" also, send me an email stating that I was going to receive a new item within 5 business days. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't receive anything yet. At this point I wasn't spearing any less. When I call to see the status, the rep this time told me that they didn't yet send me the item and then unfortunately they couldn't offer me any additional solution. I have a Walmart CC which of course will be closed and this case will be brought in to my State Senator (consumer agency).

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I purchased a Samsung chrome book on Black Friday. That was a Christmas present for my daughters. We set it up after Christmas and it stopped working yesterday. The Walmart store would not take it back because it had passed the return date by 6 days. Walmart.com would also not allow us to return the defective product. It took a month to receive the chrome book and was shipped in a box that showed what was inside. Way to go Walmart. First you ruined Christmas because my daughters saw the box when it was delivered and now they have a defective product that they can't use!!!! I guess we will contact Samsung and hope we don't have to pay to ship it to them. You lost a customer!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Glen Burnie, MD Wal-Mart electronics associates were more interested in standing around talking to each other than helping customers. My husband was trying to get help with purchasing a game which was locked in a game case. We had to approach the counter where there were 3 associates. 1 young man was ringing up a customer and 2 females were standing by a cart looking at the side counters. My husband approached and asked if 1 of the females could help him. She shot him the nastiness look of appearing to have interrupted her conversation. She got the game out of the case and when my daughter and husband asked her questions regarding another game and a DS, she was rude and seemed to be trying to rush through helping to get back to her conversation. Without asking if we needed anything else, she walked away and went right back to the counter and her conversation.

When we make our way to the counter, the young man ringing us up never once even made eye contact or ask how our experience was. And of course, the same 2 ladies were busy trying to look busy. The store is hardly ever clean, but the associates should at least try to appear that they changed out of their bed clothes or gym clothes before coming to work. 3 of the 4 associates in electronics were wearing khaki pants. Dress code I would assume. But one of the females was wearing black yoga pants. I know there are sites out there about the people of Wal-Mart and how they dress. But I would think Sam Walton himself would say yoga pants are a no go.

After checking out, I go to the service desk and ask to speak to a manager, the young man behind the counter stopped holding it up by leaning on it to call for an ASM. He called over the radio and got no response. He then goes to call them and tells me I may have to wait a while. He stated the managers were in a meeting and they have 1 everyday at 1 pm. I asked "is that customer service telling a customer that the managers won't come to speak to a customer when requested." He said "Yeah they won't answer the phones or come up when there is a meeting." Someone called and spoke to the guy behind the counter but still no assistant/store or co-store manager could be bothered.

I don't know when things went so horribly wrong with Wal-Mart or their culture. But speaking to customers when they enter the departments, or ask to speak to a manager about an experience good or bad should be a priority. Not a case of making your customer feel less than welcome. When is it a good appearance for associates to stand out on the front walkway to take smoke breaks. You have an open lot on the backside where they could go to smoke. Do they think customers should have to walk into the store through a cloud of cigarette smoke?

This store is in need of serious customer service. The customers are the reason that store can be profitable and keep them employed. Without the customers they could be in the unemployment line. Does Wal-Mart need any more bad press or negativity put out in the public eye. Yes you may work for 1 of the biggest retailers out there, but any company knows bad word of mouth or bad experiences anywhere will far outweigh any positive.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I purchased a few things online to be shipped directly to my home & the entire shipping was free. I kept email that specifically states ship to home. Yesterday I received the first of 4 items to my home. Today I get an email that they just shipped the California King bed to the store. I call the store as I know this was a mistake on their part. Took 3 calls for someone to pick up the phone so that the animal on the other end could tell me "I'm just a worker here. I don't work for customer service!!! We don't ship, that's NOT a service we provide and we can CANCEL the order then refund you but you have to REORDER it..." WTF?! She then advised me to call customer service 1-800-Walmart...

I call only to be told verbatim what the other person told me!!! She even had the nerve to say she would waive the shipping fee when it was FREE to begin with. I told her it was a mistake on their end NOT mine. I shouldn't have to wait another week or so to receive the mattress when it's their fault!!! The customer service is the WORST as well as policy. The customer isn't compensated whatsoever. Walmart not accountable for their mistakes. Shop at Target instead!!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I use to work at the Elverson, PA Walmart Store 3501. When I first started there things were great there. Everyone was working together and things got done. Slowly things started to change. Employees and managers started to change. Seems like Management and Corporate lost respect for us. Started getting the cold shoulder from them. No one cares. After Mr. Sam Walton died the company started trending away from the vision he had for this company. The company is no longer that family-oriented company. When you had a problem it got fixed, they listened, they supported. Now there is none of that. Now they're worried about the bottom line. They don't care for the employees. Things that go wrong even though it's a Management or Corporate decision fall down on the employee even though it doesn't work.

Every year we go through Black Friday and then we start getting large deliveries and or more deliveries than normal. For us in Dairy Department is not good because it overloads us. They expect us to clear our coolers. This can't be done, especially when they expect the fresh skids that are delivered are expected to be put out. But the bins stay full and we can't get to our bins. So things start to go out of date. Then they have 3rd shift put things out from the bins and we then get in trouble because the management finds stuff going out of date or the bins back being full again because of the overstock. Then the other problem is we use Telzons and MC40 devices to scan things and bin things. Well we are then told we are not allowed to use them, but we have to follow the process. So again if we follow what the Management says then we are in trouble again, but if we don't follow and do things the right way we are still in trouble.

Corporate and Management order too much stuff. The system says one our caps are wrong but on the floor and in the backroom they are correct. But it's our fault. My department managers knows what's going on and he is not even listened to. They think he does all the ordering but he does NOT. We have a Automatic Order System. Corporate and upper store management have control of it. But we get them blame no matter what. We can check every day for things out of date, and we pull things that are 5 to 7 days before their out of date. And we do that every day. And the next day we keep finding them out on the floor like they're trying to make us fail.

They blamed me for an item that went out of date that was found 2 weeks before and nothing was ever said about it till they asked me to come back to the manager's office and told me then I was terminated. Since there has been 26 employees that have been fired and new employees that were there only 2 or 3 days quit because of the way they are treated. Walmart really needs to wake up. It's a horrible place to work. They fired me the day after my 2nd year anniversary date. Dec 30th 2016.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I was employed by Walmart from July to August of 2016. When hired, I was strongly encouraged to get a MoneyCard so I could have my paychecks direct-deposited; the personnel manager told all new hires how easy this made managing paychecks. How could any of us say no? Now, months later, I am STILL fighting to get my last paycheck, which was direct-deposited to my MoneyCard September 8, 2016-- the same day MoneyCard froze my account. The day prior, I had received a letter stating that MoneyCard could not confirm my identity, and that in order to confirm it, I must fax copies of my social security card and ID or passport to a fax number in Georgia (which, by the way, is not associated with any of the Walmart or MoneyCard companies, according to their websites).

I called the number in the letter and was connected with a girl in the Philippines who informed me that I could either fax the info, or have my personnel manager call them to confirm my identity. However, she said, I should probably go and withdraw funds from the account before the card was frozen. The letter said this would occur on the 9th, so on the 8th, I went to Walmart to withdraw the funds that had just been deposited. The card was already frozen. What followed was a solid month of me calling the call center in the Philippines, driving back and forth to Walmart (usually spending 1-2 hours there each time, as a different manager tried but failed to resolve the issue), and trying desperately to reach ANYONE at Walmart headquarters who might resolve the issue. NOTHING worked.

I finally gave up, but I'm not done. I refuse to allow Walmart to steal my final paycheck from me; hell, it's bad enough they can justify paying employees such abysmal wages to begin with! The last interactions I had, however, left me so upset I had to stop for my own sanity. No one at the call center would give me any answers beyond saying I had to fax my info, and that "we have a team investigating you." I sat and listened as my former personnel manager spoke with central payroll services, who told her they WOULD not do anything to fix the situation (not could not, but would not), and her irate reaction. I even tried going through the ethics hotline; they said they had asked the district manager to contact me, but he never did.

The amount in question-- $342.51-- is a paltry amount for Walmart, but it meant, when this first occurred, that I ended up delinquent on bills, and would have had my electricity shut off if not for a compassionate relative. I am on the verge of locating an attorney to file a class action suit against Walmart, as I have found several accounts online much like mine, and there is an arbitration clause in the MoneyCard contract (convenient, right?). But really, I just want my money. How is it that Walmart is somehow above the law??

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

My store had very poor management. They don't stock items that clearly people use or they wouldn't be out of it every time you go shopping. It just seems that the things that sell the most, they never have any of it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I made a huge mistake by buying a Macbook charger from walmart.com. First, the charger was broken and never worked! They had 30-day refund program, and it has been 2 months since the item was delivered back to them, and still no refund! Third-party seller is under the protection of Walmart. Not something like amazon.com do. Walmart doesn't protect your money. The seller delayed my payment each time after contacting 6-7 times via email and phone.

As a backup option, I contacted Walmart customer service, and they promised 3 times to "escalate the issue"!!! I wrote a review about fraud company on walmart.com and they do not publish it! I tried two times. They intentionally protect the fraud company: "chargerdirect"! Result? Walmart and third-party seller protect each other. They only want your money, your satisfaction and rights do not concern them. If you buy your item from Walmart, you may return it in store. If you buy from third-party seller, forget the money! You can easily be cheated!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I've been working in Walmart store #174 going onto three years. The first year was pretty good but has the second year rolled in they decided to hire support managers. Ok so the support manager that comes in for evening is really terrible. He thinks that he can go over assistant management. Every time a assistant manager would give me a project that they want me to work on he always make me stop and do his demands. Which I don't understand since assistant managers is a higher position. I worked at this Walmart before him and when he started he was a cashier and then he became CSM and then support manager. I feel as though when a person is given a manager position that they need to be transfer to a different store. It seem as though he is consumed with power and all he does is walk around telling associates what to do and doesn't help with zoning or putting away returns.

One time he called me in the office just because me and another associate went to lunch at the same time even though it was unavoidable and either she would have went during someone else's lunch as well. Yesterday he yelled at me at customer service for the reason that he thought I was walking away from him while he was talking when I was just trying to get returns to take back to my department and he said that I could be fired for doing that. I feel as though I cannot tolerate him anymore and I now dread going to work because of him. I use to really like working for Walmart but now since they added "SUPPORT MANAGERS" it's been a unbearable place to work. I feel as though I need to change my schedule just to avoid working with him.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I received a phone call regarding the email that I sent corporate. Apparently something went wrong again after I spent two weeks fighting issues with online order. I was told that I was going to receive everything today well they did it again. I called FedEx and they said "Walmart did not ship us the package. All we got was a label." So now I'm sitting here again since Monday last week waiting for a package to come. So I have to make another phone call again to customer service and get aggravated because they do not know what they're doing. They are clueless. They cancel this order 3 times and charged my account repeatedly.

l did get a call from a representative from corporate. I guess she is part of your team. I indicated to her at that time which was early today everything is straightened out. Well least I was told it would be. Again I didn't receive the 2 items which is the blow dryer and the nightgown. I was told this morning it would be delivered today. This is going on for days. I will never order online again. I've been aggravated since January 4th every day.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

All in all my experience with my local Walmart Supercenter has been positive. The produce is fresh and lower priced than other grocery stores I've shopped. I have found the meat department to have a good variety of quality meat at lower prices. The problem with customer service is being able to find an employee to help you. Once you find one they are very knowledgeable of product locations and walk you directly to it. The number of available checkout lanes to check out are usually 50% less than what is needed. It's not uncommon to be waiting fifteen minutes or more to get checked out. This tends to make the grocery shopping trip an unwelcome chore.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

The lines are too long and don't seem to be enough workers. Seems every time I go to Wal-Mart I'm either waiting for help or waiting in very long lines and I don't want to even get started on their money center. Every time I have to go to there, there is never a worker. I end up waiting just for them to get someone in there to help me. One time I waited 35 min for a worker but no one came so I left. I wish there was more stores to choose from!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I like going there because it has everything I need. The meats and vegetables are pretty fresh. The deli department is also very good. It is a place not just for food but also for your home. I like the fact that it has a pet section because I have a dog, so for me it is great to be able to get everything in one place and in my case it is close to my house.

Wal-Mart Company Information