2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.62/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2013

I had applied at Walmart for job, so I went to check on my application. I was shown I was hirable. So I was Interviewed on a Monday with three others which were guys. I have worked for Walmart before, this interview of was different in a way. When all the interview process was, I was the first to be called out. I was told by the day assist manager and the day manager (which all the day managers were white, two women and two men). "We will let you know something in forty-eight hours." I have never heard that before. I have worked for Walmart before. They usually let you know right there. So I waited forty-eight hours. No call. So I spoke with One of the day managers in the back, the one who sets up the interviews that day. She said, "I don't know what was said that day," but the managers for those department put on my application that I was not hirable... I told her that was not right and I thought those managers were being prejudiced. The day manager said, no they employ Asians and other cultures. Then she said, "Go check with the night manager. They might hire you." I have tried in Main either Brunswick or Rockland. One of the store managers said they don't hire Mexicans. I am Puerto Rican and Indian mixed. That is why I feel I was discriminated.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2013

I have a big beef with the Walmart store in Jena, LA. I think something needs to be said about the way they are running the store. For one, I am a customer and am tired of the way some of the employees talk to customers. One in particular, the woman in the paint and gun section of the store got a smart mouth on me and became angry about something I agreed on. The assistant manager was so slow in coming back to assist us in a gun sale. This was very shocking and in front of a witness at the time. Some of these people obviously do not care about the customers to speak in such a manner. She did not care what I thought about her total lack of respect to a customer. In fact she was acting as if I was a waste of time and was interfering with her in some manner. This is all without a first smile at all like she had swallowed vinegar. I will NOT ever buy any more guns at Walmart in Jena.

There are also the stories from workers. I hear all the time about the way they are treated as employees in the store. Like when they are taking their breaks required by labor laws, they are being called back to work in the middle of their breaks. The employees are also being harassed in their jobs and are threatened to be let go if they don't comply to their orders. In fact they are getting the slave treatment. I thought Abraham Lincoln ended slavery. But it is now cropping up in Walmart stores now in the way employees are treated.

There is no security in a job at Walmart. There needs to investigations into the way the so-called supervisors are treating their help. Walmart has a high turnover rate of workers and the home office has not noticed this. A lot of good workers are losing their jobs by either getting fired over any little reason or they finally become tired of the way they are being treated and quit to go elsewhere for employment. This should not be happening and would not if the supers had more respect for their workers. If these problems are not addressed soon, Walmart should close their doors and let the little man take over again where people had respect for customers and workers. Sam Walton would be shocked at the way Walmart is being run now. I am going back to shopping the little stores to show my support for old time service and respect. I hope someone notices this and will take action to clean up the stores by firing some of the bad supervisors that don't deserve to be in a position of power over others.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2013

I was told to open my bag because I didn't not go through the line after returning from the dollar store with bags and getting food from McDonald's there and was told I didn't get the stuff in my bag from the dollar store even when I showed them my receipt that took stuff out my bag. Left me feeling hurt and embarrassed. I shop at this Walmart all the time that gets all my business. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2013

I bought a MoneyGram money order from Walmart on 9/14/2013. I wanted to cash the money order because I needed a little extra cash. I went back to the same Walmart on 9/15/2013 with my receipt and the money order was not written. I endorsed the money order, gave the staff my identification and social security number. They ran the check through Certegy and I was told they could not cash their own money order. I called Walmart and filed a complaint. I got a call back on 9/16/2013, and spoke to an assistant manager on 9/17/2013.

After speaking with the assistant manager, she told me to go back to the store and they would cash the money order and waive the fees. I went back to the store on 9/17/2013. Again they told me they were not able to cash their money order. They said that although I bought the money order with them, at their store, and although I had the receipt, the store has to process cashing the money order like it is cashing a personal check. They gave me a receipt and told me to call Certegy, which I did, in the store. The recording on Certegy told me there were no negative reports associated with my information but they still could not process the money order cashing.

I almost lost my mind at Walmart last night!!! The customer service people had me fill out the money order and now the money order is written all over and I still have no way of cashing the damn thing. I looked up Certegy this morning and they have a VIP form to fill out, but you have to send them a voided check. I do not have a bank account. This is why I use money orders!!! I feel like this is some sort of conspiracy to rob people and I want to know how to stop Walmart, MoneyGram and Certegy from getting away with this. As it stands I will not buy anymore money orders from Walmart, but I still didn't get what I needed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2013

I went to Walmart after work to get some Ritz Crackers (original). There was none on the shelf. So I asked somebody to help and see if they could help but that person just said no and walked away, and nobody else around to help naturally. I put my hand full of groceries back and walked out going to Meijer. Refusing Customer Service is not acceptable to me and that is what they did.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2013

This is the 2nd time I tried going to your Pittsburg, CA Walmart after having a bad experience once before. It appears the management or Walmart or should I say Ghettmart doesn't care about their customer or their stores. Only about making money. First I noticed you are not as cheap as you used to be. The store is always dirty as well as the parking lot. The employees are rude, won't help much when you ask and they don't even greet you when you go to pay, don't say a word or barely anything to you at the cashier stands and don't say thanks. Also I feel you have no business selling fish as when I was in the store today, all the tanks were cloudy, piles of dead fish in the tanks and fish dying on top of other fish. I have also been searching and am finding this is common with Walmart. Fish are living being as we are and have every right to live as we do.

I am now looking into the proper associations where I can file a complaint about this treatment of pet fish. Greedy corporations that don't care about anything except making money. Don't even have a manager call me back as I feel I will be just getting lip service and NOTHING will ever be done.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2013

I ordered a cake and Debra took my order. She said she was the cake person. She did a very bad job on my cake. It was the worst cake I ever got. The colors were not right and there was so much frosting we could not taste the cake. I was told to ask for the other cake decorator, Kim. She does a much better job and is a lot nicer.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2013

On 11 September 2013, at 4:00 p.m. I went to the Green Mount Walmart in Belleville, IL. I wanted to look at a Straight Talk Phone and had some questions on it. I got there and the associate (only one around), was taking care of a lady buying an iPhone. I waited another 45 minutes, during which time, another five couples arrived and were hanging around the area. I asked, they were all waiting for assistance. My wife spoke up in a loud voice on two occasions and stated, "I would think they would get some help out here for you, or you would ask for it."

The associate said he would be with us in just a moment. Well, after that 45 minutes, I figured that they would not likely have the Huawei phone I was looking for, anyway, and must not really need the business. I wish I could work in a business that only appears to thrive on customer satisfaction, but not really need it anyway (for the inept, that is cynicism).

Original review: Sept. 13, 2013

I made the mistake of trying to purchase a laptop from Walmart, but the horrible experience I had was not worth it. I went to the Crestwood, IL store where they checked online and saw that it was in stock, but the sales girl couldn't find it in the back room. She said she had no way to find it, so then I went to the nearby Matteson store, where they didn't know if they had them in stock???

I decided to just order it online and pick it up at the Crestwood store. I received an email that I could pick it up and when I went there, a man called Que or Cue told me that the order had been cancelled. I asked him why it was cancelled. He apparently had no idea and just walked away. I was offered no answer about either receiving the product or a refund. I demanded to see the manager and was told the store manager had left for the day. I said okay, send over someone who has some authority, they must have someone in charge. A manager named Daniel came over and told me to check if the computer price had been debited from my debit card. I checked, and yes, the amount had been debited from my card. However, I didn't want a refund, I wanted the product. I bought this product because I needed the product at the time I was purchasing it.

This "manager" Daniel offered no information and told me that if I didn't calm down he would call the police. I told him to call the police, I want to know where my laptop is. And yes, he did call the police and no, it is not illegal to be an irate customer. It is, however, a waste of taxpayer money to use city services unnecessarily because a manager is not competent enough to be able to provide customer service and resolve an issue. My issue was not resolved. I went home and later checked my email to find that Walmart sent an email saying that my order had been delayed. So the order was delayed, not cancelled as Que told me earlier. I went back to the store and this time was helped by a more knowledgeable manager named Andrew. I was told that they did find the original laptop that they had in stock and I could purchase it then.

Unfortunately, I would have to pay for it again because the site-to-store order was still in process. I was told that my recourse would be to either try to cancel the order online, which would probably cause confusion, or to simply wait till the laptop came in and then get a refund. I chose the latter course of action and did not receive my refund until about a week later. It was a horrible experience and I don't know how this company can legally be permitted to function at this sort of level of incompetence and disorganization. I will never attempt to shop at Walmart again and I will post this story on every consumer site I can find to warn others and will also tell friends and family of my poor experience there.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2013

Every time I try to place an order with Walmart, I am not getting through. Why are they not accepting my credit card? Their site is always busy and always sticking. When they're giving free shipping to home, I don't ever get through.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2013

I had arrived at work early and I sat outside till it was almost my time to clock in. When I stood up, I had realized that I just had a rip in my pants which had happened when I just stood up. I went to my personnel manager to find out what we could do to resolve the situation that just occurred. To my surprise that it couldn't be resolved in any form or fashion. I was told to go home and change then come back. That was not an option for I rely on public transportation. As I walked out of the office upset at the fact they acted like they didn't care, let alone didn't even want to try to help, I saw a fellow employee. As I talked to her about what had happen, to my surprise she helped out by buying me a pair of pants for I didn't have any money to pay for them in the first place. I just don't understand when did sympathy and regard for fellow employees such as managers go out the window????

Resolution response: Nov. 18, 2013

Since posting this review, I received an email from the company's customer service team. They offered to provide me with a full refund of the purchase price of the computer. I expected to wait 6-8 weeks to receive it, but they went above and beyond, and I received it withing 3 days of the email offering it to me.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2013

I am a small business owner, and had purchased a laptop for work, as well as the two-year extended warranty. One day, I received a message on start-up telling me that the cooling fan was not working. I called the number on the warranty information. They explained that I would receive packaging in 5-7 days, should box the computer up and send it back to them for repairs. I did as instructed and was extremely pleased with the service.

Then I got the computer back. It came back to me in a beat-up new shell, and would randomly power down. In fact, I got an error message about the battery when I started it up, and when I stuck the laptop in my bag, the battery just fell out. I called in and explained the situation and was informed that batteries were consumable items and not covered. I explained that I had not had any power/charging issues prior to sending it for repairs. I was transferred to a tech, who walked me through re-installing the driver, and after some tests, he said he did not think a new battery would solve the problem. He advised me to send it back in.

I just received it back again. No repairs were made on it and I got a repair slip that said that the battery life was too short, ship with battery letter. Additionally, when I got it, when I tried to start it, I got a message that stated that the computer could not start. I performed a System Restore to get it running again, and now have a miniature desktop. The system will not work without being plugged in. Not an acceptable situation for when I need to go meet clients, especially since before I sent it for repairs it would hold a charge for 3-4 hours without a problem.

At this point, I have been without a functioning computer for over a month, and am going to have to send it in for repairs again. I would advise anyone considering Walmart's extended service warranty to reconsider and save the money, or better yet, buy any electronics at a company that has on site service or a replacement plan.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2013

I purchased a Cricut Create Personal Electronic Cutter with Customer-Choice Cartridges - Value Bundle for $60.00 - I picked out my two cartridges, paid and waited for my items to arrive. I received the two cartridges in separate shipments but never received the Cricut Create Personal Electronic Cutter. I called Walmart.com and talked to two people and they said there was an error on the online listing and that the machine was not actually included. They have gotten several other calls/complaints about this but there is nothing they will do about it. The ad showed the machine with two cartridges. They need to honor their price for the machine and two cartridges. No one was willing to help me at all. They are wrong here not me, I deserve what I purchased and for the price it was offered at. The ad is no longer active online but you can see it at **.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2013

At approximately 1:45 PM on May 31, 2013, I visited the Walmart store in Sierra Vista, Arizona, for the purpose of purchasing various items. I obtained a cart near the entrance and proceeded to push the cart toward the entrance. As I was walking near a long line of carts, a Walmart employee shoved carts into the long line of stationary carts using a motorized cart pusher. The employee clearly did not consider the consequences of his actions which were dangerous. The line of carts lunged forward, striking me and pushing me down. The carts did not stop when they hit me due to the momentum caused by the motorized pusher.

I experienced pain to my neck and shoulder and requested that Walmart obtain medical assistance for me since they offered no help. After being checked by paramedics, I chose to go back to my daughter's house and see a doctor on my own. However, a few hours later, I went to the hospital emergency room since my shoulder pain increased. Over three months later, Walmart refuses to settle my claim. I have not sought an attorney since I am not a litigious person and my injuries are not permanent. However, Walmart is now causing me emotional distress by not contacting me.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

This was to second time I was in Walmart that there was a dog in the store. I will not be back. People are saying they need these dogs with them... but most do not, they just want to take their dog in with them. I will (NOT) buy my food in a store that lets dogs do as they please.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

I have several complaints against Walmart. First, in the last few months, they started changing the rules and what was and wasn't allowed without informing the employees. The same asst. manager who told me something was fine said she'd write me up for doing the exact same thing. I, being the overachiever, did as told and stopped the behavior.

Second, when I was first hired, I was told no unnatural hair colors and no facial or tongue piercings while working and gauged piercing are to be non-see-through. Fast forward a year and the CSM has her tongue pierced, several employees have the gauged ear piercing with the tunnel like earrings, and a cashier has her nose pierced. I decided to try a new hairstyle and no one had any problems with it, and even had the store manager said he liked it. When my husband did a touch up cut on it, he cut it way too short. I was then informed it wasn't allowed. I agreed it looked weird and hid it. I was informed once my hair was the original length again, it'd be fine. Hair went back to the desired length so I didn't hide the hair cut. I checked with an asst. manager before my shift and all was good. Halfway past my shift the asst. manager I mentioned in the first complaint told me to cover it back up. Keep in mind, I'd been there for over 4 hours with no one saying anything and another manager's approval.

Third complaint, all the higher ups talking about the hourly associates behind their backs. I overheard people talking about me a few times, and many times them talking bad about other people. That is not a respectful way to manage a workplace. The last time I heard them talk about me was the day I was fired.

Fourth complaint, Being made to do others' job with NO HELP. The CSM's at our store are supposed to clean the registers at night. None of them did nor did they ask any cashiers to clean them. So I did the tasks and received no thanks. I even got scolded because I went to clean the card readers with the card reader cleaners (that I was told to use by another CSM who saw me cleaning) since they don't receive them very often. I stopped cleaning after that and then got scolded for not cleaning the registers, when it wasn't my job to begin with.

Fifth complaint, I was fired for calling in sick and for leaving a few hours before the end of my shift due to pain caused by surgery complications, along with calling in (which was pre-discussed with managers) due to having to go to class. A secondary part of this complaint is that even though I told the managers I needed to change my availability due to class starting up, filled out the appropriate form with over a month to spare, turned the form in to a manager, my schedule wasn't changed. I was told it was because I didn't remind the manager in charge of my schedule that I'd turned one in.

Final complaint, even though I was fired and received a letter saying so, I am still in the computer system as an employee. Now I can't apply at a Walmart in my new place of residence, which is annoying as I could easily get the job as my performance review was outstanding and was told I could be un-fired at my old Walmart if I talked the the store manager. Of course, joke is on them since no one is cleaning the registers now and they are down yet another cashier.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

My husband is in Ft. Bragg, NC area and I'm in the Ft. Jackson, SC area so he bought our daughter a TV. It took him 14 days to bring it to the area. When he plugged it up, it had a blue screen. We packed it back up when we returned to the Columbia area to take in and exchange for a new TV. We were told about their new 15-day policy of returns. This policy should be on the receipt or maybe the cashiers should mention it to customers. Even at the customer service area, it is so small a consumer can't even read it. We will never buy another electronic product again from them! We will pay extra money at another store to have the peace of mind and not lose a piece of junk that they are selling in their stores. I will make sure I pass my horrible experience to all the people I know and it's a lot of people in the United States and foreign country.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

I purchased the latest iPad from Walmart 1243 Martinsville, VA with extended warranty on 2/6/2013. By accident, the screen was shattered so I called the number on my warranty card to file a claim and was told that they would send me a return shipping label in 3-5 business days and would repair or replace my iPad. It has been 3 weeks now and I have not received a label. I have contacted the warranty line several times and been told that they are sending a label but at this time I have not received it. I took the iPad with receipt and warranty back to Walmart and was told they could do nothing that it was through the warranty now. I paid $499.00 for the iPad and $44.00 for the 2-yr extended warranty and I am stuck with an iPad with a broken screen. I have contacted corporate Walmart and left a message for the district manager. What is wrong with this picture? I will not purchase anything from Walmart that has a warranty because as of yet quote one has taken any action! Dissatisfied in Martinsville

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

I am extremely disappointed in Walmart's customer service overall and their return policy and the fact that they sell very low quality items that breaks after few weeks or months and they are not responsible for it. I am still waiting for a phone call from the Walmart Executive Offices regarding my complaints. It has been over a week. I spent thousands of dollars at Walmart in the past 10 years and now I am done I rather take my money to Costco from now on. At least they don't give problems when I want to return something, no matter if it's 15 days or 15 months old items. I just want people to be aware not to purchase electronics or certain products from Walmart. I purchased a $300 outdoor Brinkmann bbq grill in May 2010. The grill broker after 6 months so I only used it for 1 summer.

A BBQ grill normally lasts about 6-7 years but no, not the Walmart grills. Not only the grill is dangerous to use and based on reviews it caught on fire but very poor quality as well. So after Walmart gets many complaints about it, they discontinued the product instead of dealing with the customer complaints. I wanted a refund of my 300 dollars; however, the grill is now 2 years old and Walmart doesn't care. I had to deal with Hurricane Sandy's damages on my house for the past year so the last thing on my mind was my broken BBQ grill. However, now I am fed up as I also bought other items at Walmart that broke after a few months as well. I purchased a GE toaster which broke and I obviously again Walmart is not responsible.

I also purchase 2 Nextbook tablet for my family, both broke and Walmart advised me they only have a 15-day return policy on those???? What a bog scam. I will never buy anything else from them. If they at least would have the courtesy to even call me back and try to work something out then I may be not as angry as I am now and they would probably get 2 stars on their customer satisfaction surveys instead of 0 stars. I will also make sure I post this on all my social network sites and all my 100s of friends pages to make them aware Walmart bad practices. If I received satisfactory customer service this would have never happened.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2013

It took me a year to talk my girlfriend into using great value products instead of the brand names. Tonight we had a can of green beans with this on the bottom of the can - I1AU202E 21 31 under that is 3342 GR BN CUT. The beans were good, except for the fact that my girlfriend found what I am sure is a 3/4" piece of wire that was all rusted and black. I will attach a picture of it. Now it is a good thing she didn't swallow it or get it stuck in her mouth. It will take me forever to get her to buy the store brand again. I am not too happy with this other than she wasn't hurt. I am not the type to run to the news media or to a lawyer or anything like that. I just thought you should know. Quality control needs to be a little better.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I went online to order a mattress and I ordered 1 mattress. So what do they do, they charge me 2x. I pressed Submit 1 time and it said my card was declined so I pressed again Submit and they accepted my order. So just curious, I went to my online banking and what do I see? They charged me 2x. I called my bank immediately and they called Visa and my bank straightened that out... So come to find out... that my order was shipped yesterday and apparently it was left in front of my door. Well, I was home all day yesterday. I didn't see anything. No one knocked, no one rang the bell, nothing... So I emailed Walmart about the issue. I am still waiting for their response... I had so many incidents at Walmart that I do not even have the patience to talk about.

I am disabled so I went to Walmart with my cane. I can hardly walk so the cart was full, my 12-year-old son and I... The cashier was rude as hell first... And then she would not put my bags in to the cart. My son had to do it. He is not a huge kid... and second when the cart was full, she told me to go get one more shopping cart. So I just stood there and she started yelling saying how lazy I am. Mind you, I have a cane... can't walk. On my way home, I called the manager. I was never contacted back... I do all of my shopping there. I spend from $500 - $1500 a week there if not more so this store is crap. I will never buy their product online or in their store...

So I went to their salon to get my son's hair cut and the hairdresser didn't sweep the floor so - mind you I can't walk right - I tripped and fell. I had 2" x 3" bruise on my left ** and my knee and I went to the customer service to see if they had ice. They told me no, I can go buy a bag of ice and carry that around on my **. What the hell is this crap. So someone still wants me to shop there?????????

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

All the box stores have receipt checkers at their exits, except for maybe the smaller retail stores. I know Costco has checkers at the exits and so does BJ's. Recently my girlfriend had a bunch of stuff in her basket and was headed out to the gardening section and got popped for shoplifting. So it created a bizarre situation. Have to side strictly with Walmart, but a checker at the door could have stopped this. Or it could have been handled differently. Court was filled with petty shoplifting claims. Just seems like the folks at Walmart could figure out a better way of handling things other than getting people dragged into court. I could be wrong. Have to side with Walmart on this, but checkers at the exit would have stopped this.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I went shopping with my family. I was in the store in Derry, NH for 1 hour. I came out and my car had a big dent in it from one of their shopping carts. I had a cop come down and the girl and I filled out a form of what happen. 3 weeks later they tell me and I get a letter saying they will not cover the damages and there was nothing on their video and they won't even show me. I think that is messed up for such a great big company I thought was great that I shop at 3x a week. I will never go back there again and I will tell everyone I know how messed up that is that they would even meet me halfway in covering my car damages!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

I have only been employed by Walmart for a few months. Walmart has suspended my hours due to me taking prescription drugs that were prescribed by my Doctor for pain. The total time I worked while taking these drugs was 4 night shifts and I was on light duty due to an accident I was in. I was stocking paper goods in the grocery department. It wasn't like I was operating any machinery or anything that would have been a safety concern.

I have had to jump through hoops with management to try to explain myself to them. I had to talk to the corporate offices, and make a special trip to talk to management and "write down in my own words" my story behind taking these drugs. Now I don't even know if I have a job anymore. They say they will call me to let me know when I come back to work, and I have heard nothing from them. I have lost a whole week's pay now.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

I can not believe what I just received in the mail from Walmart - WORST packaging ever!! Who the HELL puts a glass jar in a Ziploc bag, throws some brown paper in the box along with it, and ships it?!? No padding, no nothing. I get the package and the jar is already broken and in pieces, tomato sauce ALL over the box!! I would never advise someone to order from Walmart online - they have NO concept of what safe and protected packaging is - really shows they couldn't care less about their customers. Thanks for nothing, Walmart!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

I placed an order online 10 days and when I would check the status, it would state it was processing. So I contacted their customer service via email. I was told they were in the process of verifying my credit card to protect me against fraud. Huh? It takes less than a minute to get verification, not 10 days. I cancelled the order.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

I have shopped at Walmart for many years and not had any problems. Now it seems every time I go I have a problem. Employees who are suppose to be working in the different departments are never there and when they are won't make eye contact so you can ask for help. On that off chance you find someone they will tell you "this isn't my department" or "I don't know". The cashiers are not any different. I have a Walmart money card and every time I try to reload it, the machine is out of order, nobody knows how to fix it or who to call to fix it. So I ask the cashier to put the money on for me. 9 times out of 10 they tell me I have to go to customer service when I know they can do it. I have made complaints to the store manger a few times but they don't seem to care either. Most of the time they just stand there like a deer in headlights.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

I purchased bedding for my new place on August 4th expecting it to arrive in-store on August 15. On August 15, I went in-store checking on the availability of my item because I didn't receive an e-mail saying that it has arrived. In store they said it wasn't there, I called the following morning they said they still didn't receive my order. I went in that afternoon and it still wasn't there. (Note: I checked my Walmart account to track my order and the expectancy was on August 15-16) On Saturday at 3:09 PM I received an e-mail from Walmart.com saying that my package has been delayed. (Note: two days after I was supposed to receive my package). And the e-mail also stated that they were unable to revise the delivery date.

I called Walmart.com customer service line on Monday to see if they can tell me when will it will deliver. Instead I was told that my package was lost in transit and my options were to either receive a refund or have it re-sent to my new address. (Note: I am moving to a new town August 22nd where I need bedding to sleep on. The bedding I selected was priced amazingly, I loved the style of the bedding. The item is not available in stores. I am aware that things get lost and I'm not upset about that, I try to be very understandable.

My problem is that I was not informed that my package was lost ahead of time. If so I could have been resent my order to my new address knowing that I can receive it on time. The total of the bedding is $25.47 even if refunded I could not purchase a bedding set from a Walmart store or any other store similar to that style at that price. With the decision to resend the package to my new address with the expedited shipping they provided, I was told from Walmart's customer service that I may receive my package by Thursday.

It was frustrating to here they customer service representatives say thats all they can do. I shop at Walmart close to 2x a week and I never felt so unappreciated and undervalued as a customer. And although they followed the script and sent their sincerest apologies, I did not feel it was true even when speaking to their supervisor who background was very loud and she seem disinterested in what I had to say. So since those "sincerest apologies" could not provide me bedding to sleep on I will not be shopping at Walmart.com again.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

I've been with the company 5+ years. There are 4 pharmacy technicians at this pharmacy, myself (female), 2 other females and one male. As long as the male technician has been there, he gets all the easy tasks like filling medications, checking in the order and generally goofing off with the pharmacists. The females get to type in all the Rxs and let me tell you 40 hours a week is killer on the fingers. We also have to deal with patient insurance issues, angry customers, answer the phones and run the cash register. I brought this issue up to the manager several times. I showed him proof by printing out our numbers and presenting him with the fact that the work load isn't being shared equally by everyone. He brushed me off each time stating that scheduling just happened to have the male tech doing most of the filling. I said that I would gladly change my schedule around so I can get a chance to fill medications once in a while but my request was denied.

Today I took the liberty of starting to check in the order. The typing was all done and all that was left to do was fill the medication and of course the male technician gets to do that job. I had just started when a customer asked me a question. The male technician quickly took the order away from my area while I was distracted. I asked for it back but he said no, that it was his job and that I should stay at the register and help the customers. Since when did he become the boss? So I approached the pharmacist about his behavior and I was ignored. I left the pharmacy in tears. I feel like such an inferior being when I work with these people and even more so when my valid concerns are disregarded so easily.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

FYI Wal-Mart: I'm a retired employee and even with my 10% employee discount, I am still saving A LOT of money at HEB. Additionally, the employees THERE are what WMT employees used to be - polite, helpful and more than happy to help. I hope someone shares this with Mike Duke. Wal-Mart has become "just another company".

Wal-Mart Company Information