2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.63/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2013

Today I went back to Walmart in Dawsonville, GA. I had said I was not going back after the last experience. My sister and I went today around 330. I heard this woman I had heard the other week voice. She works I guess in Walmart or is just there to attack ones with her mouth. The other day, I heard her running down this employee how she hated him, was not going to stop at nothing to get him fired or she would run him off. I was so hurt anyone could be this mean. I called and talked to a lady. She promised she would take care of it. But today when I heard the voice of this person again, I said, "Oh God, that is her." She was again talking how she was going to get rid of this Bryan. I could not remember his name clear the the other week I knew it was Barry or Bryan. Today she said, "I hate his damn guts. ** >>>>>> I am going to get rid of his **." I am not going back to a Walmart ever again. They keep these kinds of people there. She talks the Spanish talk and then cusses in best I heard English. God help her. No more Walmart for me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2013

Electronics in Burley, Idaho. What is advertised is an Asus Tablet ME-301T-A1-BL for $235. It goes on to state it has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 and a 1.6 dual core chip. What it actually has is 1280 x 800 resolution with a 1.2 quad core chip. It is not a merely mistaken transfer of wrong specs. Some of the specs are correct for the Asus 301. However the 1920 x 1200 and a 1.6 dual core chip refers to the Asus 700 which costs a lot more and they don't carry it anyway. Nowhere on the box or in the owner's manual does it make any claims. One only finds out after purchase and having used the tablet making it used at that point. Unfortunately Walmart is riddled with deceiving tactics like this and the local chowder heads have no knowledge of what they sell as they are nothing more than shelf stockers. Take the Cisco Linksys 1200 next to this product. It advertises it to be for Mac only. Actually its for Mac, PC, or whatever. I use it on my PC.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2013

SO here's my story. I did surveys for company. Have been doing since April. Earn points to earn a $25.00 Wal-Mart gift card. Have earn one every month. So this time I turn in the points for a $25.00 Visa gift card. Well I get the gift card in the mail this past Mon. Go to the store and try to use it, go back to the house and call Wal-Mart.com. This is where they begin. 3 people an hour on the phone. They send me to the Wal-Mart so I go to the store. At first they acted like stole it even though I bought the envelope and all the paperwork with me that has the corporate offices in Bentonville, AR. So lady at Wal-Mart gets on here at the store and they give her the runaround. Then they give her all the phone # that I already had. So from 4:30pm till 6:00pm they give her the same crap they gave me and she works there.

So then she puts me on the phone and this lady from Wal-Mart.com tells that have to make a new ticket. It will be 24-48 hours to fix. Well it has been over that time and I have not heard back from Wal-Mart.com. So now I am going to start sending email to everyone from the top of Wal-Mart to bottom of the store chain. I have nothing but time. They are going to be sick of me and I hope they will fix it!!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2013

I was shopping with my wife on Monday morning at Wal-Mart Eastlake when I came upon the store Manager Amy yelling at her employees. From what I could hear, the employee was merely asking a question but Amy treated her like a mindless idiot. Amy then proceeded to yell at a young vendor stocking the shelves. Being a retired manager myself, I know that is in no way to talk to fellow workers. I wonder how Amy would feel being talked to that way. Hopefully, a senior management person will have a strong talk with her about employee relations.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2013

In fall of 2012, I purchased a new pair of winter boots (Weather Spirits). It's now fall of 2013, time to bring out winter supplies. The boots still look like the day I bought them. To my dismay, the rubber sides have degraded to the point of being able put my finger through them. I have been made a victim of corporate greed!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2013

I live in Fayetteville, NC and frequent the stores on Ramsey, Skibo, and the store in Spring Lake. I love flowers and will purchase them from your store if/when they have what I want. I have noticed the huge price changes in the flower departments. I purchased plants on Ramsey and went to your store in Spring Lake to get the number that I needed. The plants in Spring Lake had not been marked down so I watched them for two weeks and still no mark down in Spring Lake. Is there a reason for not having all of your stores in this area to sell at the same price(s)? I also noticed the condition of the plants in Spring Lake, i.e. dry, dying, and not often watered. Why such a huge difference of prices and caring for your plants in ONE county...Cumberland?

Why doesn't the stores in the area price the same? I must admit that all of the stores in the area aren't pricing the same. I would think the largest traffic in Fayetteville for Walmart is the one on Skibo and perhaps #2 would be Spring Lake and then #3 Ramsey. The one on Skibo gets a lot of traffic from Fort Bragg, so does Spring Lake but there is a huge difference in the way items are priced and flowers are cared for. I love plants and if you need someone to water them at least 3-5 times a week, hire me. I'm retired and love working in the dirt with plants. For right now, it would be great if the prices in the Cumberland County stores would be priced the same. Thanks for listening.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2013

Fall due to lack of customers service and product placement. Had to climb on stack of water display to reach water that was on high rise. Fell and have large bruise on arm, pull muscle in neck and shoulder, wrenched my lower back.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2013

I was discriminated against by Walmart, a hiring rep at the Walmart in Boulder Co. She gave me wrong information, and told me the way to apply for job in boulder was via internet, because they do not accept applications or have a kiosk for applying at Boulder store. She also told me twice they were not hiring. That is not what the 1800 number told me. They told me to go to the store and apply at kiosk, and yes, they were hiring.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2013

When applying for job I feel I was discriminated against by ** at Walmart, Boulder, 80301.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2013

I contacted Walmart concerning warranty on my broken phone. The lady in electronics was very friendly and helpful, as was the Manager, Rachel, that she connected me to. Next thing I know Rachel, the manager, asked to put me on hold to speak with the lady in electronics and very rudely a woman picks up and says, "THIS IS KATHY!" I said, "Okay? I am on hold with Rachel?" She then sends me to the operator so I asked to be connected back to Rachel. Confused? I then got Kathy again and she very rudely said, "Listen, ma'am, YOU AREN'T LISTENING. WE ARE NOT TAKING YOUR PHONE BACK NOW HAVE A NICE DAY!" I couldn't even speak before she hung up on me! Not only is my phone under factory warranty but we also purchased the extended warranty. Is it just me or is this BAD business? And how is Miss Kathy a manager at Walmart? How rude! I am sick and tired of how people in customer service treat people. And warranty these days mean NOTHING!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2013

I purchased an Everstart MAXX 75N with a 3-year free replacement warranty, yet when I tried to return it just prior to the 3 years, I was told that the warranty did not apply and that I would be charged a pro-rate use since I purchased it. Although the warranty statement is not only on the sales shelf but also on the battery, it did not apply. Walmart had its own policy according to the assistant manager Tammy at the Rockaway, NJ store #5178. I tried to explain that I had purchased the battery from Walmart because of the warranty and it should be honored. I was asked to leave the store by Tammy!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2013

The store NEVER has anything in stock, shelves are empty & if you ask an employee where something is, a lot of the response is "I don't know" or "ME NO SPEAK ENGLISH"!!!!!!! Please have employees for all of us. This Walmart was going to be a blessing for Oxford residence, but a lot of us are traveling back to Northeast MD one.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2013

A few months ago, I was out of town and had my payroll check. I was not at any of my bank's satellite offices, so I decided to just cash my check at Wal-Mart. I had done this before in the past and had never had any issues. They declined the check, giving me a 1-800 number to TeleCheck services. I called the number and they told me there was no reason for the decline. They recommended that I sign up for their VIP Services saying that it was a free service and that it would help me be able to cash the check in about 5 minutes. Since I was out of town and needed the money, I decided to do it. Over the next 24 hours, I tried to cash the check multiple times and was declined every time. I recently changed banks and still have not received my new debit card.

Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart and bought $38 worth of groceries. Well, I TRIED to buy $38 of groceries; however, my check was declined. I had over $1400 in my account, so I KNEW this was a mistake. They ran it 3 more times and it was declined every time for reason 02. That was all they could tell me, Reason 02. When I called the 800 number they gave me (same one as the check cashing fiasco last time), I couldn't even get through the automated service to speak to a human. It kept looping me through the same information. I will be calling the local Wal-Mart manager. But I did a search online to see what Reason 02 means and keep seeing lots of posts on various sites about how this is just a "no reason" reason. It's infuriating and because my bank is closed on the weekends, I now have to figure out a way to feed 3 kids for 2 days with no groceries. I'm scared to try to use the check anywhere. So embarrassing!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2013

If you are white, you can not get on front end at Sam's Club in Mobile, Alabama. It is a very racist and it can be proved. Just look around. Your education does not matter there.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2013

I ordered this item on 9/28. When I went to the Watchung, NJ store to pick it up the sales associate could not find it. After waiting for about 30 minutes, she suggested I do some shopping while she looked in the back. I came back after 20 minutes and she informed that the item had been "sold" and she would contact her manager to see if the item was available for purchase from the stock inventory. She later admitted to me that the item was probably stolen. After waiting another 20 minutes, the store manager informed me that the item was not carried at the store and I would need to get a refund.

The refund took a very long time to be processed while the associates figured out if I could get cash back or wait for the funds to be redeposited in my PayPal account. After waiting almost 2 hours, the manager offered me a 15 dollar gift card for my "inconvenience", but I refused to wait another 30 minutes while they "processed" that. The Site to Store service is a disgrace compared to what I've experienced with other stores i.e. Best Buy.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2013

I have NUMEROUS complaints about the Walmart hiring process but y'all have heard them before so I'll just add this one. I'm sure anyone who has applied at Walmart was stymied by the page where you describe duties in your previous job(s). You are forced to use items from a drop down to describe your last job. ALL of the items in the drop down are things describing Walmart job duties. You have no way around it as progressing to the next page requires you to fill this out. Therefore, everyone who has applied for a Walmart job, with the exception of past Walmart employees, is forced to LIE on their application. And we all know Walmart's policy for anyone having lied on their application....

Original review: Oct. 1, 2013

Walmart has cancelled all my online orders starting on 03/31/2013 no matter what type of payment was issued. They cancelled Walmart e-card payments, Bank debit and PayPal payments. They are cancelling orders paid with the same Bank card and PayPal account that's been used on a monthly basis since 2011 and listed in Walmart's payment history. Yet for the past 6 months they've cancelled every order claiming they needed to verify the payment. PayPal shows the payments as verified and later cancelled from 03/31/2013 on!

I bought a Walmart e-card to order our monthly Straight Talk phone cards after having the orders paid with my Bank Debit cards and PayPal account processed and cancelled only to have them also processed and cancelled. Cancelling orders paid with a Walmart e-cards is fraud considering they sell them specifically to pay for online orders. Something needs to be done about this issue. I've been left without phone service too many times due to this issue!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2013

Went shopping on 9/28/13 at Wal-Mart East Stroudsburg, PA. Bought strip steaks. They cost me $19.31 for 3 steaks. The package stated freeze or use by 9/30/13. I put them in the refrigerator and went to cook them on 9/29/13 and the meat was brown and smelled. It was turning bad. I called the store and spoke to someone who claimed to be a manager and when I told him what happened and that I wanted my money back, but no longer had the receipt, he asked me what register I checked out on. “Who knows,” I told him. He was ridiculous and I asked when the STORE manager was going to be in and he said ** would be in tomorrow. I will be complaining to her in the AM. I am also calling the FDA and telling them about this chronic problem with spoilage and Wal-Mart meats.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2013

WADSWORTH WALMART = TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!! Terrible service (if you even call it that). A store manager was walking across an aisle not even looking and ran straight into my cart. I had my 1 year old daughter in the cart too. I was watching where I was going and walking slow. He all of a sudden came around the corner and ran into me, gave me a glare and just kept walking.

Another thing that happened is that I was shopping with my daughter and wife, and we also picked up a bottle of wine. My wife forgot her ID but NEVER TOUCHED the bottle and didn't pay, I paid. They rudely right from the start said, "Yeah I need both IDs now before we go any further." We explained that she didn't have hers and she never touched the wine either. Immediately they said, "well she is a minor and we won't sell this to you..." Keep in mind my wife is 25 years old and to also make a statement like that it is CRAZY.. So I just bought the rest of my items and we went out to the car and left. I dropped her off at the house and came back by myself and went to buy that bottle of wine again. Three managers came running over yelling (in front of everyone embarrassing me) "you can't buy that sir, you are trying to buy for a minor."

I was outraged, and asked for the highest manager in the store. He came up and said "sorry but you were spotted in here with a minor (my wife? 25 years old?? My 1 year old daughter??) and we can't sell you any age restricted items." I asked when can I buy wine then. He refused to answer directly but said "sometime other than now...."

This place is a nightmare for customer service.. I understand the law very clearly about alcohol purchases.. and I know Walmart's policy.. If my wife would have so much as touched the wine or paid for it... I would agree that she would have to have her ID but she never touched it or paid for it... I later called to verify the policy and the corporate policy is that if the other party is not touching, paying or any other way part of that alcohol transaction they are not to be carded... This came directly from a Customer Care manager from corporate.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2013

Beyond mad... I called 3 Walmarts here in Salem, Oregon for I was trying to find a product. I called Lancaster approx. 7x. The first time, the lady in customer service hung up on me and I called back. The other times, even talked to the manager and I had to wait for ages. I was pissed. I shouldn't have to call so many freaken times to get a single answer. Their customer service was totally... I had even called this summer and had the same problem. Then I called South Commercial Walmart and she gave me the answer within the matter of sec., no hesitations whatsoever. I told her she was very helpful.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2013

So I decide to buy a fridge for my dorm online. Walmart had the best price, although competitors were not far behind. I use my credit card from AMEX, several hours later "your order has been cancelled". I'm thinking to myself, "ok, unlikely occurrence. Why do I try a different payment method." So I try my Visa card... same story. So I call my bank to ask what went wrong and they tell me that it was a problem on Walmart's end. So I try Paypal instead of my cards, still "cancelled by Walmart". Seeing as I have already spent the past few days trying to get the order processed through Walmart, I try a different option. I bought $150 worth of Walmart gift cards so the transactions and payment would happen directly through them as I have already paid for the gift cards. Guess what happens next... "Order cancelled, unable to process payment". That is RIDICULOUS. They can't process their own gift cards?

So I decide to call their customer service number. I've already had low expectations of this company, but this is rock bottom quality service. The agent tried telling me all types of nonsense to remove Walmart of fault, blaming my bank, then Paypal, followed by their computer. It is hard to believe that it is my bank or Paypal's fault when they can't even process their own gift cards. I mention that to the "agent" (should I even call them that?), so she begins to take 30 seconds to reply on the phone, muttering inaudible words about computer processing and account. At that point, she was getting me even more frustrated and wasting more time.

I ask for a solution and she tells me what I want to hear to get me off the phone (potentially lying to the customers?). Except what she told me clearly did not work. For such a large supermarket chain, Walmart is likely at the very bottom of customer/employee satisfaction. If they do not attempt to fix their problems, I will gladly choose to shop elsewhere after I do a chargeback on all the gift cards I bought from them (I have $150 worth of gift cards that I CANNOT use because they keep cancelling my orders. this is surely borderline if not fraud....).

Original review: Sept. 26, 2013

I have been a Walmart associate full time since 2006 and was able to return to work in 2012 part time. I have always been happy to work. I am disabled and just returned to work in 2012 in AZ with Walmart. I opened my 2nd store. I did have to relocate back to Katy, Texas because my asthma was really bad in AZ and being hospitalized 10 times. I told my managers and the h.r. dept. I would be moving to Texas. I was helped with my transfer from personnel and they also faxed my eval, availability to local stores in KATY, Texas.

The personnel in AZ and managers are nice and helpful. They actually faxed my transfer 3 times in the last 2 months to the same stores in Katy, Texas. I was shocked how rude 1 h.r. woman and her co-manager were to me. I tried for 2 months to get back in to Walmart as a part time employee and told them I did have asthma and was willing to change my availability that was 7am to 7pm if I can return to work.

After trying 3 local stores and NO CALLS back, has told my personnel they would call me back to set up interview for toy dept., hba. Well today I called Home office. They directed me to call the MARKET MANAGER. WOW she called me, didn't introduce herself, ask if I was ** and then next words were “SO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY STORES IN MY AREA." I explained to her that I had been calling all 3 stores for 2 months and none would call me back. I just wanted to transfer from my store to a local store here in Katy. Market manager told me "no guarantee we need to hire you." I did get angry and told her why would all 3 stores have new employees hired when I have been waiting and I call and leave a message with fitting room and been told there in orientation they filled all the positions last week?

I know I wasn't hired because I am disable and store personnel hr mentioned in the beginning if attendance was going to be a problem with my health. I won't disclose her name but I am very hurt that I always tried to do my best and even wheezing got the job done because I finish what I start. I don't leave my task undone! No matter how much I tried, I hung up the call unhappy, crying and no job. Thanks Market manager!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2013

I looked online at tires that were in stock at certain locations around my area for white walls and it had said that there were some in stock and when I got to that location, there were none so I went to another Wal-Mart that was out of my way and farther that said they were in stock also. And when I got there, there were none so I had to settle for black walls because my tires were in that bad condition. This is not at all a good thing. Need to have more of a variety than that.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2013

You flunk Walmart! A simple online purchase turns into a EPIC FAIL on your QA almost across the board.

1. I ordered a laptop... Considering the amount of packaging, the styrofoam block protection, and "the box inside a box" care taken for this product NOT to be damaged during shipping, I can only assume that it was packaged in the damaged state I received it. In other words, somewhere down the line an employee made a conscious decision to toss the broken piece inside the plastic sleeve, fit the styrofoam cuffs, box and mail my laptop out without a second thought.

2. I called CS to expedite the process of returning the damaged laptop and having a replacement sent out as I planned to use this for upcoming work. The first person I spoke with was quite helpful and guided me online to the appropriate pages and links I needed to acknowledge my responsibility of returning the damaged laptop. We did this specifically to allow him to expedite the processing of a new order with a promise to overnight it to me. The last thing he left me with was to print out the page I was on, tape it to the outside of the box and take it to USPS. No problem. We hung up. I began printing out the page and reading my screen only to see that the instructions say that this page goes "inside the box" and the mail carrier would contact me to pick this package up. Now I'm confused, I call back and speak to another CS person.

This female CS person is obviously having either a bad day or more likely a bad life and extremely ** insisting that I need to ignore the webpage instructions, print the page out, tape it to the outside of the box and take it to USPS... Not bending, I explained yet again those were NOT the instructions on the page, READ her what the instructions said word for word and made a 2nd point of the original carrier being FedEx and NOT USPS. "Nope, take it USPS as I am instructing, sir." Fine, like a **, I package it up and drive about 4 miles to USPS where I stand in line for 15-20 minutes only to find out that "NOPE, take it to FedEx, sir." Ok, now I drive across town to take this package to FedEx only for them to try to collect postage for the damaged shipment... because I didn't have a proper return label (no fault of mine).

So, FedEx asked to see the label I printed out and put inside the box and by doing so I now have an order number. I can call Walmart CS while standing there in the FedEx building. The first person I speak to needs to know the whole story of course and he confirms that no, I didn't have to do anything more than what I did from home online and someone would be calling me to schedule a pickup. By this time, I am asking for a supervisor: I cannot just let this go. I think I need to speak to a supervisor and file a report. This is costing me time and money, not to mention the stress and aggravation. So, he instructs me to dial "211" after he returns me to the queue. I wait only to find myself trapped in the queue after dialing 211 and I land in another department where I have to tell the person ALL OVER AGAIN my circumstance... She tells me that 211 has been changed to 221 and instead she says "let me transfer you over" - relief... She transfers me, I get some ringing and a recording for a wrong number and an automatic hangup.

PURE FRUSTRATION at this point. So I take my package and drive for home calling back (safely - with a headset) and get yet another person that won't get me a supervisor until they "hear my story". However this time, she put me on hold and walked a supervisor to me and I get to tell my story all over again for like the 5th time now.... and finally some resolve. Here's the end result of that convo: She confirmed that "Yes" I can expect a call from UPS (not FedEx nor USPS) and that they would indeed expedite my new laptop to the address I gave them and for my trouble, I would receive a $60 refund to my Paypal account - hardly worth it, but I have to admit I had that refund within an hour or two. Ok, fine. I spoke my piece and a supervisor can create a report and hopefully re-train the CS monkeys to get it straight for the next person.

That was on mid-day on Thursday.... It's now Tuesday night of the following week and my order status still shows "Pending", meaning what???? Even if it did process tomorrow... I still wouldn't receive it until Friday at best and that would be an 8-day wait (on top of the original purchase and wait) for an EXPEDITED order???? That of course is assuming that they actually do process my order tomorrow... and at this point, I really have my doubts! I give up, Walmart. You are obviously far too ignorant and/or have complete imbeciles running your staff. I cancel my order and will FOREVER take my business elsewhere. Oh, and did I mention that my money is now tied up in the system for God knows how long before being returned to my account - arrrrgggggg. Walmart, You Suck! GRADE "F".

Original review: Sept. 24, 2013

I had applied at Walmart for job, so I went to check on my application. I was shown I was hirable. So I was Interviewed on a Monday with three others which were guys. I have worked for Walmart before, this interview of was different in a way. When all the interview process was, I was the first to be called out. I was told by the day assist manager and the day manager (which all the day managers were white, two women and two men). "We will let you know something in forty-eight hours." I have never heard that before. I have worked for Walmart before. They usually let you know right there. So I waited forty-eight hours. No call. So I spoke with One of the day managers in the back, the one who sets up the interviews that day. She said, "I don't know what was said that day," but the managers for those department put on my application that I was not hirable... I told her that was not right and I thought those managers were being prejudiced. The day manager said, no they employ Asians and other cultures. Then she said, "Go check with the night manager. They might hire you." I have tried in Main either Brunswick or Rockland. One of the store managers said they don't hire Mexicans. I am Puerto Rican and Indian mixed. That is why I feel I was discriminated.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2013

I have a big beef with the Walmart store in Jena, LA. I think something needs to be said about the way they are running the store. For one, I am a customer and am tired of the way some of the employees talk to customers. One in particular, the woman in the paint and gun section of the store got a smart mouth on me and became angry about something I agreed on. The assistant manager was so slow in coming back to assist us in a gun sale. This was very shocking and in front of a witness at the time. Some of these people obviously do not care about the customers to speak in such a manner. She did not care what I thought about her total lack of respect to a customer. In fact she was acting as if I was a waste of time and was interfering with her in some manner. This is all without a first smile at all like she had swallowed vinegar. I will NOT ever buy any more guns at Walmart in Jena.

There are also the stories from workers. I hear all the time about the way they are treated as employees in the store. Like when they are taking their breaks required by labor laws, they are being called back to work in the middle of their breaks. The employees are also being harassed in their jobs and are threatened to be let go if they don't comply to their orders. In fact they are getting the slave treatment. I thought Abraham Lincoln ended slavery. But it is now cropping up in Walmart stores now in the way employees are treated.

There is no security in a job at Walmart. There needs to investigations into the way the so-called supervisors are treating their help. Walmart has a high turnover rate of workers and the home office has not noticed this. A lot of good workers are losing their jobs by either getting fired over any little reason or they finally become tired of the way they are being treated and quit to go elsewhere for employment. This should not be happening and would not if the supers had more respect for their workers. If these problems are not addressed soon, Walmart should close their doors and let the little man take over again where people had respect for customers and workers. Sam Walton would be shocked at the way Walmart is being run now. I am going back to shopping the little stores to show my support for old time service and respect. I hope someone notices this and will take action to clean up the stores by firing some of the bad supervisors that don't deserve to be in a position of power over others.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2013

I was told to open my bag because I didn't not go through the line after returning from the dollar store with bags and getting food from McDonald's there and was told I didn't get the stuff in my bag from the dollar store even when I showed them my receipt that took stuff out my bag. Left me feeling hurt and embarrassed. I shop at this Walmart all the time that gets all my business. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2013

I bought a MoneyGram money order from Walmart on 9/14/2013. I wanted to cash the money order because I needed a little extra cash. I went back to the same Walmart on 9/15/2013 with my receipt and the money order was not written. I endorsed the money order, gave the staff my identification and social security number. They ran the check through Certegy and I was told they could not cash their own money order. I called Walmart and filed a complaint. I got a call back on 9/16/2013, and spoke to an assistant manager on 9/17/2013.

After speaking with the assistant manager, she told me to go back to the store and they would cash the money order and waive the fees. I went back to the store on 9/17/2013. Again they told me they were not able to cash their money order. They said that although I bought the money order with them, at their store, and although I had the receipt, the store has to process cashing the money order like it is cashing a personal check. They gave me a receipt and told me to call Certegy, which I did, in the store. The recording on Certegy told me there were no negative reports associated with my information but they still could not process the money order cashing.

I almost lost my mind at Walmart last night!!! The customer service people had me fill out the money order and now the money order is written all over and I still have no way of cashing the damn thing. I looked up Certegy this morning and they have a VIP form to fill out, but you have to send them a voided check. I do not have a bank account. This is why I use money orders!!! I feel like this is some sort of conspiracy to rob people and I want to know how to stop Walmart, MoneyGram and Certegy from getting away with this. As it stands I will not buy anymore money orders from Walmart, but I still didn't get what I needed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2013

I went to Walmart after work to get some Ritz Crackers (original). There was none on the shelf. So I asked somebody to help and see if they could help but that person just said no and walked away, and nobody else around to help naturally. I put my hand full of groceries back and walked out going to Meijer. Refusing Customer Service is not acceptable to me and that is what they did.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2013

This is the 2nd time I tried going to your Pittsburg, CA Walmart after having a bad experience once before. It appears the management or Walmart or should I say Ghettmart doesn't care about their customer or their stores. Only about making money. First I noticed you are not as cheap as you used to be. The store is always dirty as well as the parking lot. The employees are rude, won't help much when you ask and they don't even greet you when you go to pay, don't say a word or barely anything to you at the cashier stands and don't say thanks. Also I feel you have no business selling fish as when I was in the store today, all the tanks were cloudy, piles of dead fish in the tanks and fish dying on top of other fish. I have also been searching and am finding this is common with Walmart. Fish are living being as we are and have every right to live as we do.

I am now looking into the proper associations where I can file a complaint about this treatment of pet fish. Greedy corporations that don't care about anything except making money. Don't even have a manager call me back as I feel I will be just getting lip service and NOTHING will ever be done.

Wal-Mart Company Information