2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.62/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2013

Shopped at Walmart 12-7-13. Got home, found items missing from bag. Called the store. Said bring receipt in. Got to the store. They so called looked at the tape. Only gave me some of the items. The manager and one of the employees were not very helpful. I am a loyal customer to Walmart. I get prescriptions there as well as groceries, etc. I work hard for my money like everybody else. I don't feel it was fair. Just because you don't have my missing items on some log doesn't mean they're not missing. Anybody could have claimed my items behind me in line. After all that, I still went and purchased other items I forgot when I was there earlier. I know this is a busy time of year for the store, but they need a better method for situations like this. Dissatisfied customer!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2013

I purchased a laptop in store from Walmart. I get home and find it $20 cheaper on Walmart.com free shipping or site to store. I call the store and was told online prices aren't honored in store and I would have to return the laptop and order it online to get lower price. This is a product already stocked in store. There is no reason to order it online or site to store. I was told there is no other option, they get this all the time. Terrible way to do business.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2013

On Thanksgiving, I waited for an arm band. I fought through a crowded parking lot. Waited in line for hours to receive a PS4. Then waited to place this item on layaway. Today when I went to retrieve my item, I was told an employee sold it. I missed Thanksgiving dinner with my family simply to purchase this. I followed every rule. I was SO excited to be able to finally get this gift. I cannot BELIEVE that you have an employee that went to the stockroom and took MY item so that she could sell it to a friend or family member. That is the same as employee theft in my mind. I wanted to give this to the person early. I cleared a space, set up a TV and was ready for my little nephew.

This along with my time waiting and spending that holiday meal with my family was taken from me by your employee at the College Station, TX location. I will never ever trust your system of layaway again. I am considering letting our local news station know of the risks as well as posting on many social media sites. This employee should be terminated and your inventory control needs to be reevaluated. Yes, they promised to order me a new one. That does not get back my lost time, lost memories, and the sadness of a little boy who was expecting a surprise and now must wait.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2013

I have emails upon email making sure my order was not cancelled because of incorrect FEDEX shipping info submitted by your shipping department to your system. The same day it was corrected, another rep. tried to cancel the order and after intercepted the package after the info was corrected (that means it was going to the correct address when they intercepted). I got a confirmation email after sending a million emails stating that the order was not cancelled and it would be delivered, only to hear when the FEDEX driver came, that Walmart placed a stop and intercepted my package, after i was told by your rep. that the order was not cancelled. You would swear that the item was not paid for! Embarrassing!

The very day that the Rep that tried to cancel the order sent me an email stating this, I sent about three (3) emails clearly stating that I DO NOT want the order cancelled and that the error that was made by WALMART.COM, has since been corrected. Apparently no one read my emails. After all this, thinking that all this embarrassing inconvenience would be corrected by Walmart by instructing FEDEX to deliver my package the next day, I got an email yesterday stating that they are refunding me the purchase price, RIDICULOUS!!!!

Then why would I have purchased the item, after sending all these emails, wasting my time, you cancel my order, RIDICULOUS! If your rep that intercepted my package had done their job in the first place and research the matter, they would have seen that an incorrect tracking number was uploaded into your system and then I would not have to be put through all this drama. On top of all this, I called your hotline yesterday right after the FEDEX Driver left in an attempt to correct all this mess to be told by a supervisor that it is practically my fault because I wrote you all informing you all that the information uploaded BY WALMART was incorrect, HILARIOUS!!!!

And there was nothing they can do now and that I would now have to go purchase the item again at the HIGHER PRICE!!! AND WAIT A MILLION YEARS TO GET IT SHIPPED TO ME AGAIN!!! RIDICULOUS!!!! I am very upset and disappointed that a huge organisation like WALMART is so disorganized and that CUSTOMERS do not come first and Customer Service stinks!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2013

With empathy to the ICS associate who learned from experience that Walmart expects associates to unload trucks, in the shortest possible time with a crew below their own specified minimum. I worked as an unloader during my tenure at Walmart and I would see nervous assistants running back to the lead unloader asking why the truck(s) weren't finished within the time specified by Walmart. All the while these same assistants would be pulling an unloader here and there to send them on a completely unrelated task in another part of the store.

By the way, working as an unloader is the most physically demanding task in any Walmart. I would always gasp under my breath when I saw associates who had been pulled from another part of the store to work on the line, and they were more often than not, men and women of slight build who were not physically capable of keeping up the pace (An ideal unloader should be 6' 2" and look like an NFL linebacker who works out every day). The point of all this is that whoever in Walmart's Home Office designs a task and it's completion time doesn't have a clue.

I asked an assistant one evening how many cases per hour a grocery stocker should stock. The answer? This assistant said 60 cases per hour, So I asked, 60 cases of what? Heavy apple juice cans, or jars of baby food? The assistant gave me a look I'll never forget....She looked at me like I was from another planet in combination with a totally bewildered stare. She started mumbling and fumbling with her paperwork as she shuffled off. Later, she said it was 60 cases of anything. Do you get the mindset?

During my almost 21 years in the Air Force, I attended and graduated from Manpower Management School where I learned how tasks are designed. There are a number of parameters to use when designing work, and "60 cases of anything" is just hilarious. I always had to remind myself that I wasn't dealing with professionals, and thanked my good fortune that the assistants in the store were not doing aircraft maintenance. Whoever Walmart designated to design work tasks must have the lowest bidder who employed C- wannabees.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2013

I bought all the supplies needed for Thanksgiving dinner at Walmart this year. I put all my groceries away when I got home and smelled something really strange like nail polish remover. I smelled it on my evaporated milk and washed it off in the sink. I also washed it off an unopened pepper grinder. Then I smelled it on a bag of dark brown sugar. My husband insisted that it was fine because the package is sealed, so I transferred the sugar to a new ziploc and proceeded to make the traditional sweet potato casserole (a day early). I should have trusted my instincts because the next day, I got up to make the rest of the food and my pantry still smelled like chemicals and I was so confused.

The middle of the night after Thanksgiving, I woke up with pains in my tummy and was up the rest of the night throwing up. The next morning, I checked the sugar and, yep, it still smelled like the chemicals. I don't know what Walmart was thinking shipping or storing food next to products with chemicals in it, but I am outraged that I was poisoned from SUGAR!! I am going to be making a formal complaint with the manager of our local Walmart as I believe this is a local problem and I hope it goes well. Either way, I am never shopping for food at Walmart again. This is the fourth time I've had problems with their food. I've had to return $50 worth of pork because it went bad before the expiration date and I have had fruits/vegetables go bad a day or two after purchase. You would have thought SUGAR in a sealed package would have been ok.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2013

I needed to renew my Norton Security Suite software and I did not want to renew it online, so I reluctantly headed over to the local Walmart to see what was available. Although Norton software receives favorable reviews, I thought that I would check out other rated software security suites. What a letdown ! One year ago, I noted several security suites, including ESET, Trend Micro, Zonealarm, and AVG at the local Wally World. Not this time. I found exactly two suites in stock, i.e., Norton and AVG. So, being faced with an abysmal selection and the need to install this software right away, I wrenched my credit card out of my wallet and bought Norton 360. Never again. The price? Lower than Best Buy and Staples, but after checking AMAZON.com, the same software was 20% less, with no sales tax and free shipping. Next year, I'll order it from AMAZON.com 3 weeks in advance. I wonder what I would find next year......

Original review: Nov. 26, 2013

I started at #1646 a little over 7 months ago as an ICS Associate. I knew what the job required and after a few days, I was easily able to lift boxes 50+ pounds alone. I worked extremely hard and after two months, I made permanent, instead of temporary. In this seven month time frame, I have LITERALLY seen over 30 people come through this position. Management doesn't look at it as something that is the store's problem, instead they blame it on the few of us that have survived through the team cuts. I loved the job when I started. It was fast-paced, I got a decent work out in, learned to use a pallet jack quite effectively, at the end of the night picks were a relaxing way to work.

Fast forward a bit, management starts to show their true form. By home office standards, we have until 9pm to finish GM trucks. Simple as that. Well management decides that now we have to throw 1,000 pieces of freight per hour, no less. Ok, fine. That's not incredibly hard. The problem? We're human and they don't care, plus they take no consideration of the time it takes to push freight, how taking one person off the freight line for picks hurts the speed, and how much time is consumed when you have to remove the line from the truck in order to remove a pallet that was stuck in the middle of the freight by the idiot warehouse workers.

In the backroom, we can hear our supervisor's walkie-talkie and we hear how management screams down his throat and how they address the fact it's his fault for the truck not getting done in "time". Apparently, the fact we're human and slowly get worn out and can no longer work at the same speed we were one hour ago means nothing at all. Goals when I was within my first three months: Finish the truck as soon as the team could, "downstack" grocery truck pallets/do picks, pull pallets to the floor after lunch and then do consumable picks before we leave. Goals now: Get 1,000-1,500 piece truck done in one hour, NO more. Supervisor is coached and threatened if it takes longer. Below 1,000? Has to be done in 45 minutes or less. 1,501 - 2,000 MUST be done in one hour thirty minutes, NO more. 2,001 - 2,500 MUST be done in 2 hours.

Picks MUST get done before lunch, even take one person at times and make them go to lunch one hour after everyone to "get picks done". ALL pallets must be pulled to the floor in one hour, no time for sorting the random mixed pallets on the sides of the truck or time for "downstacking" the double stacked pallets. ALL picks must be done by MIDNIGHT. With a team of 8 EVERY day, these would be possible. Our current team? Maximum of 6 every single day. One is throwing the truck, one on picks, one in break packs. So there are only 3 people running the line at any given time. The ICS 2nd shift team is supposed to have a MINIMUM of 6 ON THE FREIGHT LINE. Our AM told us that we can only have eleven total ICS associates on second shift and that she won't hire anymore. "We are not a revolving door."

As of late, they've been getting two trucks every single day and they expect BOTH 1,600+ piece trucks to be done in 3 hours AT MOST. COMPLETELY cleared out. They've got myself and many of the others guys so downtrodden and undermined that we feel like literal zombies. The motivation is non-existent and they blame it on our supervisor who is constantly being called into the AD office for things that aren't even his job. In recent hours, the store manager painted a target on my head and called me a safety issue because I get mad in the backroom. I get mad because no one at this store fixes ANYTHING at all, that is brought to management's attention. They just reply with "we'll take care of it" and leave it at that. Nothing more. The open door policy is useless and if you call the 1800 number, the store manager or AM's can automatically detect who is reporting things and take action against you, and you have no idea.

The store manager will take you into her office with her buddy buddy co-manager and tell you to recount an event and then not even let you explain things, she will just pick apart every little item and bring out the negative in everything. The store runs on a skeleton crew, and half the time things can't get done because there aren't enough people, yet management will take action against you for not working for two people for the ** pay they give you. Respect for the individual doesn't exist because if you feel disrespected and you felt this way from a manager, the higher up's will say you were disrespectful for thinking so and claim you can't take orders from a manager. If you question why a manager wants to remove you from what you're doing to do something else, you get hit with disrespect instead of them just letting you know. All in all, yeah it is a job, but hell if it isn't complete mistreatment of their workers. For a company that makes BILLIONS in PROFIT, they sure can't seem to afford enough workers to keep their store running properly and sure can't seem to afford livable wages for normal associates.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2013

There were two Items that was ordered from Wal-Mart.com that was charged to my Sears MasterCard. I did not order these Items. Wal-Mart only gave me credit for one item when both items were returned. I tried going to the Wal-Mart store in Camden, S.C. and Sumter S.C. Still didn't get the matter resolved. I filed a complaint with the Sears company and the Sears company is still sending me a bill with late fees and I refuse to send money to them for a product that I did not order. Please let me know what I can do about this matter. Sears have sent this to the credit bureau. I've had a charge account with Sears since 1981. I will not pay for something I did not order, and also how can I have this removed from my credit reports.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2013

Do these people even have ged's. First and last time I will ever order from walmart.com. Charged for stuff. Never received. Had to go thru numerous emails and calls to get it taken off my charge card. When I placed the order, the item was never in stock. However they still charged me. I have had bad experiences with customer service in the store and now online. The woman I called I couldn't understand anything she said. I laid the phone down and stood several feet away because she was screaming. Could not talk in a normal tone of voice from walmart.com. She had broken English. I suppose to work there all a person needs is a pulse - no social skills needed.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2013

Walmart... this horrifying store. I had to find something for my child's school project or else I'd never had stepped foot in this God forsaken store. The customer service is horrible, the employees do not even know which direction to send me in to find what I was looking for and the management is... well, wow. Walmart must hand out those Manager badges pretty easily because those individuals are far from qualified. The good gentleman washing the floors was the most helpful and kindest employee I ran into the whole time I was in that store. They are a special breed of people which venture into that store and an even more special breed of people who decide to work there.

I sympathize for the employees who call Walmart their lifelong career. Thank you and best of luck to all those who wither away in the abyss of Walmart. My soul goes out to you poor people who absolutely just get eaten up and then crapped out everyday and then have you get the mop and bucket to clean yourself up with. It's sad because what Sam Walton had started out as such a great company who both cared about his employees and customers is no longer with us and undoubtedly rolling around and around in his grave, especially after seeing how his family and most trusted advisers took every vision and hope he had for that company and stomped all over them.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2013

I started work at store #2553 a month ago. When I started, my department assistant manager was on vacation, and was gone for my first two weeks. I enjoyed my job, it was hard though because of so many things that "had" to be done. I was approached 10 minutes before my shift was over by another AM to help him stock the value aisle. I told him that I was off in ten minutes, apologized, and he got huffy and ran straight to the front office to complain that I wasn't doing what was asked of me. Fast forward a few weeks. I check my schedule online. I'm not scheduled for a full week. Keep in mind that our store, only your department assistant manager can make your schedule. I called her the morning before the new work week (she wasn't in the day before), and I was told that she would do my schedule and to check online in the afternoon and it would be there. I checked over and over again, up until almost midnight, and still no hours were scheduled.

Now, keep in mind that I worked harder than anyone in my department, I got a lot of praise from other AM and associates on how great our department looked since I started and how well I helped the customers. I was having a great time even though the work was exhausting... getting 12 hours of work out of me in an 8-hour shift.

Back to the schedule. I called the next day to talk to my AM, but even though she was supposed to be there, she wasn't. Since I hadn't heard from her, and my schedule was still showing "Nothing Scheduled" for the week, I figured I was off for the week since I'm part time temporary. I kept checking to see if it changed, and it never did. However, I did have a schedule for the following two weeks. Kinda bizarre, but what do I know? I was just a lowly associate who hasn't learned all the secret handshakes yet!

I called this morning, because after checking the site to confirm my hours and saw "Schedule Not Available". I was told by another AM "DO NOT come in, wait until after 1pm," and call back to talk to my AM. I called nearly every half hour to reach her, but she was never available. I finally called and didn't identify myself and sure enough, she picked up right away... She'd been avoiding me! I explained what was going on, and what the other AM told me to do, and I was told in a very harsh tone that she told me to call her if I didn't hear from her. That was a flat out lie (I document EVERYTHING!). She tells me that because I didn't call her, she terminated me. My jaw hit the floor. Just like that, the best worker in that department, you fire me because you screwed up? Okay, have fun with all those candles, light bulbs, go-backs, zoning, and all the other stuff that department suffered from before I got there!!

I know I should just let it go, but I'm not done with WM. And I won't be the only one losing my job.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2013

My husband & I (who live out of town) went to Walmart on Dirksen Pkwy in Springfield IL to purchase a "55" SANYO Classic LCD TV advertised $498. After talking to one sales clerk and looking/comparing similar items we decided that we wanted to purchase the listed model. While the clerk was in the storeroom getting our TV, we asked another clerk the difference between the LCD & the LED TV. She stated there was no difference. REALLY? After asking which TV we were buying she stated that that item was only offered the day before (Friday) for a one-day only sale. That was interesting considering I had the add-in my hand & it said prices were good for the whole week. Then she stated they only got a couple of those in & they were sold out. No offer to check the other stores, give us a rain check or comparable item at same price.

Upon returning home, I got on Walmart.com where it stated that it had the item in stock in Springfield stores. So I called the store manager and explained the situation, she gave me clerk in electronics who put me on hold for 26 minutes (while he called 2 other stores). I was then told that though the computer "shows" that one store has 10 items in stock & another has 7, none of them ACTUALLY have any available. Rain checks are not offered on that item. Wasted a good portion of my time, energy & gasoline.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2013

I tried to return a gallon of oil to the Walmart in Fort Wayne, IN on SR37 and I469. This is after I received a phone call from a store rep because of a complaint. The store rep was abusive and condescending on the phone. I called 1-800-925-6278 and spoke with someone in customer. After explaining my experience to Jay, he told me to return the oil and he would approve it. I returned to Walmart today and they refused the return because I didn't have receipt. I informed her that national customer service told me you would accept the return and even told her the rep's name and extension. No luck. They wouldn't do anything but what was programmed into them, being corporate robots. I finally left but never will I return.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2013

I moved to Jacksonville in August of 2013, I bought a 42-inch TV(LCD) on August 24, 2013. My TV no longer works and its only November 18, 2013... Actually it broke 2 weeks ago. So it worked for a little more than two months. I tried to complain to the Walmart Customer Service number. The staff member at customer service did not seem to care that their product broke down within 2 and half months. She even went as far by saying there is no guarantee anyone would call me back on this issue. I understand that Walmart does not want to invest in customer service but they make it obvious they really do not care. My only mistake was that I purchased anything from Walmart.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2013

Every associate in the whole department has their "own" set of rules!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2013

On 11/17/13, after leaving church, I made my usual stop at my local Walmart, on FM 518 in Kemah, Texas to pick up some assorted groceries. At church someone told me about a hair product that I should buy. As I searched for the product, a woman near me was complaining that her favorite hair dye was not in stock. The assistant manager, **, said he would check the back stock for her product. I proceeded to ask if he would check for my item as well. He told me to wait with the woman in the hair product aisle while he checked for her products, then he would come back and then he would check for what I needed. I asked if he could do both at once since they were similar hair products. He said no he would get hers first, then come back and find out what I needed.

The lady and I waited for approximately 20 minutes and he never came back. As I waited, I browsed through products, talked, and called my husband. Finally, I went to a lane across from the beauty and hair products to check out and see if he would come back. In the meantime, my husband called to see if I would pick him up some Acorn Squash. I asked the checker, since there was nobody behind me, if I could go retrieve the acorn squash. He told me to go on ahead. I failed to find any acorn squash (the second thing that they didn't have) so I checked out and went to see if he had come back yet. I asked one of the employees where ** was. They told me he had been in customer service for about 30 minutes, not in the back. One employee called him over the intercom and asked him to meet me at aisle 9. I proceeded to wait for about 10 minutes, but he never came.

I made a quick list of products that Walmart was out of, and headed towards customer service. ** was there, so I handed him the list and asked him why he had not come back to the hair aisle section. He said he did but I wasn't there. I told him that was a lie and proceeded to tell him how I watched from a distance to see if he had come back. He demanded in a angry voice for me to come back to the hair aisle, as he claimed he had a witness. The only employee there worked in a different department, the jewelry department, and didn't know what was going on. I said that the lady didn't know what was going on and asked for my list back.

I took my paper from his hand when he refused to hand me my paper back. This angered him and he proceeded to demand in a loud voice for me to get out of "his" store. He was so close that he spit in my face while yelling "Get out, Get out!" He demanded that I leave out of the closest door, and I told him that I was going to the garden section door so that I was close to my car.

He followed closely behind, screaming that he was calling the police. I was agitated and embarrassed, so I called him cock-eyed. He became very agitated and upset and proceeded to call employees from nearby departments as a witness as I left quietly without a word. None of these employees had any knowledge of the matter. He followed me through the store, hollering at me to get out all the way to the garden section. I put my groceries in the car and waited for the police. One police talked to him and his clueless "witnesses" while the other police man talked to me. Both of the officers met together to talk for about 15 minutes, then came and talked to me about their agreement.

I asked if I should file charges and he said that **, the assistant manager, had already made a decision. He wouldn't file charges, but said if he ever saw me in the store again, he would file criminal trespassing charges. The police said that because of **'s decision, I would not be allowed in the store and would be arrested if I did for criminal trespassing, and taken to the Galveston County Jail.

I have shopped at Walmart for many years, and never had a problem with an employee. I have worked with many people at the Port of Houston Authority, as a buyer, for over 30 years. I love working with people. I am very disappointed in Walmart and am going to spread the word of this incident to my church, Seabrook United Methodist Church, my coworkers, my family, and my neighbors. I spend up to 3-500 dollars a week, but I guess I will have to spend it elsewhere. I believe I deserve at least an apology from the assistant manager, he should be reprimanded. When did he get the authority to ban someone from your store? I plan to do my Christmas and Thanksgiving shopping elsewhere along with my large family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2013

There is no cleanliness at this store. It's always dirty, and out of 20 or so counters, only 2 will be open. Only 2 counters, all through 24 hours. Anytime of the day or night, the queue wait time lasts from 30-45 minutes. Tried telling the manager but no response. Nobody seems to care. I have seen this experience for the past 2 yrs now, and haven't seen any kind of improvement. Finally, I'm posting this, hoping to find some improvement here. The location of this Walmart is: Westheimer and Dunvale Rd, Houston, TX 77063.

Rating has been updated
    Resolution response: Oct. 14, 2014

There was no resolution. I am never going back to this Walmart or any other Walmart again. I always have a bad experience when I go there and there is no point for me to go there when there are a ton of nicer Target locations in my area.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2013

On Saturday, November 16th, 2013, I went in to the Northeast Philadelphia Walmart for some black work pants, a pillar candle, gift bag, and a winter sweatshirt. Every time I go to this Walmart, I have high expectations and I don't know why. For some reason I keep thinking, it won't be that bad. It'll be a nice experience. Every Time I am proven wrong. First off all, there are carts all over the parking lot and that is not being maintained so it is a safe parking area. I went into the store dodging shopper's carts as they are flying out of Walmart with absolutely ZERO manners. Out of the 20 carts that are available, I can use 1 or 2 because the rest are rusted and the wheels don't work. There were people testing out the shopping carts because at this store you know it's a 50/50 chance you'll get a bad cart. Why aren't they replacing the broken carts?! It just doesn't make sense.

So, I walk through to the clothing section and it's not bad looking. Not everything is in disarray. I find a pair of black pants and go around to the dressing room area. Again, there were carts just left around in the store everywhere. I had to move carts over just to get down an aisle! I went over to the clerk and asked to try these on and she pointed to the dressing room next to me without saying a single word. That was extremely rude. You're in this business. Do your job with some dignity. I walked around looking for a nice candle and everything was out of order. I felt like I was looking at shelves in a hoarder's home. Nothing in the right place. Prices were all off and some candles were out the packages. I found a candle and grabbed a bag.

People lose all manners when they walk through those front doors. There were these two Russian men walking around as if they owned the store. They blew through me and expected me to move without saying anything at all. They gave me the dirtiest look like I was trash. I even walked through an aisle and I went to leave the aisle and this mother had her two kids blocking the end and I said, "Excuse me." They ignored me. The mother was showing her kids something on the shelves and was ignoring me completely. I don't even know what to say about that. I was saying it clearly and loud enough. I wanted to get out. I left and felt like I needed a shower.

So, I complained on the Walmart Corp website. The manager of that store called me and apologized. He said, "I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. I was not in yesterday. I don't know the situation. Please explain to me what happened." I said, "There was no situation. It was the store's condition." I told him about the carts and the floors. He said, "Right now I hate maintenance on the floor cleaning. I hope you come here again and see how we've cleaned up the store " I said, "Thank you for calling." I will not return. I won't. I'd rather go to Target or go on my lunch break in Langhorne, where the Walmart is 10x nicer.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2013

I placed order for my grandson a trampoline & TV wall mount. No one seems to be able to send my order as of now 11/17/2013. I have went around & around with the store & .com. Seems my ordered was shipped to the store address instead of to the .com department. So instead of someone contacting me or even following up on ordered it was just sent back. Then told go to store get a refund would be waiting. Nobody knows nothing. I have wasted dozen or more very stressful trips & hours trying to get my order. I have many emails to show for this .. Someone please help me receive my order even if a year later (should be order & full refund!!! ). If need me to forward emails would be glad too!! Thank you. Looking forward to some kinda help. I SURE WON'T BE GIVING THEM A DIME OF MY MONEY THIS HOLIDAY.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2013

Seriously, my husband paid for Special Kitty 40 pound bag of litter online and it was ready for pickup. Well I gather my children up and head over 40 minutes of traffic to the back of the store to pick up the order. Needless to say they wanted my valid I.D. Well two days earlier I renewed my driver's license and was given temporary papers and told my I.D. would arrive in the mail in the next two weeks. The employee was RUDE. THE ASSISTANT MANAGER WAS RUDE! I showed them my 5 credit cards, my Costco picture I.D. card as well as my student I.D. card. Well I guess temporary papers are okay for the police then it would be okay for Walmart?

My children were crying from embarrassment. Like I was trying to steal kitty litter or something? Hello, its kitty litter. Walmart has lost yet, another customer and I am spreading the word online everywhere I can. The employees at the Hammer lane Walmart in Stockton, CA were overly rude and laughing at me and my family. Maybe it’s because I am Muslim? I would hope that is not the case but since I was thoroughly humiliated, I will contact the ACLU of Sacramento tomorrow.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2013

My son who is a current associate at a Walmart gets hurt from a palate on the floor at Walmart a week ago. He tells a floor manager and asks what the procedure is. She tells him to wait for his manager the weekend who will complete the workmanship comp. forms. He goes to work at 8:30am on Saturday. The manager only decides to take him to the doctor 10 minutes before the clinic closes. My son doesn't have identification and they refuse to treat him. The manager tells me my son did not offer for someone to bring his identification so they could not treat him. At this time my son's foot on the tiny toe spread is infected.

I called Walmart to ask for the escalation process? I also inform them that I want to take him to the emergency myself and question if Walmart would compensate us afterwards. I was told that the escalation service is not clear from a call to 1800-wmethic. That I would need to call numerous managers before I get an answer to that question. First call the store manager who could not help me, then his manager, then the regional manager, etc... Walmart does not care if you get hurt on the job. They only care about the big money they saving or making. Once again why should they care? They responsible for 1000s dying in Bangladesh, a same price for the wealth they make. Wow Walmart you do this game play very well. I do not know how your executives and management sleep well at night.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2013

I purchased an item, same day pick up on 11-14-13. I received a notification from Wal-mart that I could pick up my item at 5:30 pm. At 4:30 pm I received another email stating that my order was on a delay and they will put a rush on it and it should arrive 3-6 days. A rush from anywhere else is 1-2 days not 3-6 days. I called Wal-mart.com customer service twice on 11/14/13 and the only solutions that was offered was that I could cancel my order and it would take 5-7 days for my money to be put back on my account. One of the customer service reps told me that my order will be shipped out on 11/15/13 however is still say it is pending. I purchased this item for my 3 year old grandson for his birthday on 11/16/13. Wal-mart.com do not offer the customer any other solutions like getting store credit at the location where I was supposed to pick-up the item, or a gift card so that I could go to another Wal-mart and purchase the item instead of waiting.

My purchase is greater than $150.00, and I do not feel the options that are offered are fair to the customer. Also, the customer service rep tried to tell me that the funds were pending, and I had let her know that they was not because as soon as I completed the order transaction, Chase sent me a debit card transaction notification for the purchase amount. The charge is not pending. The transaction completely processed through my bank. They have been rude and unhelpful in fixing the situation or making the customer whole. I am very dissatisfied with this whole process. I have shopped many times before and never has the money been taken from my account until they have gotten confirmation from the site to store if the actually have the time. This is a new process and they have no helpful solutions or sensitivity to the customer. I have called again to the customer service and this time I filed a complaint and now waiting to see if someone will contact me within 24 hours from the corporate office.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2013

On 10/31/13, I ordered two DVDs (The Shining attached) on-line through Walmart. My credit card was billed for the total. On 11/6/13, I received an e-mail that my order had arrived and that I had until 11/22/13 to pick it up. On 11/13/13 I went all the way to the store to pick up the two DVDs and they told me the order was cancelled. I am assuming because they wanted to make more money on these movies. I didn't know of the cancellation until I went to pick up the items. I called Walmart.com from the store and they kept me on hold and never allowed me to talk to a supervisor (basically hung up on me).

Shortly after I returned home I received an e-mail today, 11/13/13, from Walmart.com cancelling and refunding my payment. I would expect a professional organization to contact me right after the order was processed and give me the items at the price they advertised or at the very least let me know they mismarked the movies and my options for purchasing them for either another price or a refund. This was a gift and now I will purchase them through Amazon instead. I am very disappointed with this outcome and thought it was rude and inconsiderate.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2013

I purchased a Lego fire station kit from Walmart.com that had a $20 e-gift card reimbursement that was to be e-mailed after purchase. They e-mailed me a $10 gift card in error. I called customer service to fix this error and they told me I had purchased the gift card. I took them step by step through the process and you could see that their website in error would change the gift card reimbursement to $10. She said I could not speak to a manager nor could she help me. I could attempt to cancel order and then try to return the gift card, neither could she guarantee. I asked 3 or 4 times to speak to a manager and she said no. When I showed her how it was making an error she put me on hold and said she sent my complaint to appropriate department. When I asked what that meant for me she said nothing, they would just be fixing their website.

In the end, the order did not get cancelled. It got shipped and I did not receive a $10 gift card. I submitted a complaint to my credit card company. They were able to reimburse me the $10. I am only hopeful that they are not footing the bill and that they will forward that bill to someone at Walmart to be culpable for their terrible customer service and false sales advertising.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2013

But they are not able to tell me why! I have tried 7 times to purchase on Walmart.com a T-Mobile plan that is available only through Walmart.com, using different credit cards and PayPal. Every time, the order is accepted by Walmart website and the payment company "verified by Visa" or "PayPal". I then receive an email "Thank you for your order", and a few minutes later, another email titled "Error processing your recent Walmart.com order", saying: "Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order." It would be nicer if the exact nature of the error was specified, and before they charge my card.

I have verified with the credit card companies; they say they see the transaction, they approved it, and that it is at the Walmart end that it was cancelled. I wrote twice to Walmart customer service. They had no practical solution, they do not seem to even try to see why my order is cancelled; so I have called (twice) to speak to a person live. They are nice, but helpless. Essentially, I was first told that the problem was with the credit card companies, which is obviously not the case. Then, they said that Walmart has security features that can block an order if fraud is possible, like if the shipping address is not the same as the credit card billing address. This, I believe, although the expected shipment is only a PIN code by email. Looks like a bug in Walmart software...

I have tried ordering through different web browsers. Although the Walmart representative did not see any mismatch in my information, I did delete the credit card they had on file, and entered it back, plus another one. I did re-enter my address and shipping information on the Walmart site. The only thing I did not renew was my email address, because it was strangely grayed out with a message like "You cannot change your email while an order is being processed". My email was obviously working, as I was getting the order accepted and order cancelled emails. This morning, the email address shown in my Walmart account was no longer grayed-out. I then tried to order again, no luck: my order was cancelled again.

I have ordered from Walmart before without problems. Maybe the issue is with the product I am trying to buy. I do not know how much business Walmart is losing with such flaws: I read in forums that many other people are receiving the same cancellation message. I guess that if the web site was saying what the reason for the cancellation exactly is, it would prevent a lot of frustrations, lost time from customers and Walmart employees, and of course lost sales. Is the Walmart web site coded by the same people doing the Obama Care web site? I will ask a friend to place the order for me, using her account information. May be the problem is with the item I am ordering. I wish Walmart would be able to give me a real answer. They did not want to take my order over the phone. When businesses do not want your money, do they deserve it?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2013

Me and my wife were at the Kaimoku, Honolulu, HI Walmart to print some of our wedding pictures. We were on the do it yourself computers organizing our pictures for about two hours. After we were done then we sent our pictures to the printer. But as the photo lady was printing the pictures that we have organized, she told me that our pictures looked professional and that we she cannot print our pictures because they look too good to not be professional.

I was mad when she said these because my wife just used her camera and tripod to take these pictures. She even told me that she needed a letter signed by my photographer in letterhead. She told me that this is just Federal Law and she could lose her job if she prints the pictures. This is so unfair because like what I said my wife took these pictures using a tripod. Me and my wife just went to Costco and they were more reasonable and not rude. I still cannot believe Walmart has this rule.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2013

The Sony Handycam has physical damages. I called CSR and see if that was covered by the plan. He said, "It is covered, we will send you box. All you need to do is ship it in. We will cover all expenses." They held my cam for more than three weeks or so and returned it without being fixed. Tried calling them, all CSRs say it has physical damages and is not covered. Tried reaching for their supervisors. He kept on saying, "I Apologize for the misunderstanding." Is there any way I can get them held accountable for their actions? Please help me out, they would not fix my camera and my claim has been denied. I will never buy a plan from them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2013

I began working for Walmart in 2007. Within a year, I was asked to enter their assistant manager training program. In the 6 years I was an assistant manager, I saw many changes, some good but many, many were very bad. The people most affected were the hourly associates. The staffing has been reduced to below skeleton crew, and the expectation is that those that are left "get it all done.......now." They are expected to perform the impossible on a daily basis and treated horribly if they don't accomplish what they were asked to do. These are the hardest working people I've ever worked with, but one person, working as hard as they can, can only produce one day's work. Walmart wants more.

This takes place in store 2639 in Gilford, New Hampshire. Of late, with a new store manager in the store, things began to happen that I could not be part of any longer. When my integrity is put in jeopardy, it's time to leave. Examples of these issues are: being told to schedule associates under maintenance because those hours don't count against the store. So, we're going to lie about how many hours we're scheduling. Having associates being paid to work on maintenance, when in fact, they are doing higher paying jobs every day and not being paid for them.

Holding one associate accountable by means of a coaching for shorting the register $400 because she gave a check back to a customer, while another associate had a $200 overage because she kept a check rather than giving it back the customer, no coaching. I was told, "We made money on that one." What about the customer that is out $200? The targeting of associates is beyond belief. If you're liked, you're in; if not, you better get out. For myself personally, I find it difficult to get "kicked" every day and for them to think I will continue to keep coming back for more. Not once, in the 4 months that this store manager has been in the store, has she had one nice thing to say about execution of expectations. Surely in 4 months, I must have done at least one thing right.

The days are at a minimum 12 hrs 30 min long. When it's a day that you are the only member of management in the store, you are not allowed a break, not even for a meal. Of course you can try to grab something to eat on the run, but there is no time to just step away and not be disturbed even for 15 minutes. So after getting called to the office and getting screamed at and humiliated, I decided this last week that I had had enough, and seen enough done to others. I went up to the store manager and said, "This is just not going to work." I handed her my keys. She said, "WOW"..........and I walked out. Never did I think I would leave a job this way. I never thought much of people that did. But there comes a time when you have to say "enough is enough." If there is anyone that can help the hard working people that are working under deplorable conditions in these stores, please step forward and lend a hand.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2013

I had just moved to area. I went to do shopping at the large Walmart store with a friend and my month old baby. I had to go to restroom with my baby. While in there changing my baby, two workers came in. One doing about all the talk. She was talking how she had to come up with another plan to get rid of a man name Bryan. She says I have told every lie I can and he still is not fired.

She says !@#$ head Shelia is a dumbass, but Shelia is riding Bryan good for me. Saying to the other, “I hope he drops dead out there.” I thought, “How could anyone be this mean?” They left and so did I. I called my friend on my cell saying meet me at car. I told her what had happened in the store there in Dawsonville store. Never will go back again!!! My friend says Walmart does not care about their employees they want do anything no use in calling them!!!

Wal-Mart Company Information