2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Products are overpriced, and quality has lowered. I don't like to shop at their stores and I don't want to support their poor business ethics. In part the quality has lowered and the prices remain high is because they abuse of their popularity, this doesn't justify the cost for something so essential are an underwear.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I really recommend. Victoria's Secret is amazing. The prices, the customer service, I love. It is my favorite place to shop. The underwear are so sexy. My husband love it. I shop there every week and hopefully.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

The quality and fit of their products is above and beyond anything else in the market place today.. I would recommend V.S. to anyone searching for that 'it' gift for your loved one to consider this company. Nothing but the best.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Victoria's Secret is always adding new products, more scents in their beauty line, great durable clothes, they only need to add some more sizes in their lines for us not so skinny gals!! Their shipping is fast and reliable and returns so far are easy.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Victoria's Secret have all the creative undergarment, and some of the most smell goods in the world. It just an all around store for all your needs as far as perfumes, undergarments to lotions that has a wonderful smell to them.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Nice and different merchandise all the time. Good staff. They were able to order a product I had bought before that was not in the store. They called me when it came in and saved it for me until I went there again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I love the bags with accessories that sparkle and satin underwear; I love I can test the makeup; and there should be more specials on the Splashes essences; and of course on braziers also. Victoria's Secret should sell more clothing with low prices.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Cheap and overpriced. Low quality material. The items are beautiful but some of them are cheaply made. I do like the fact that you can use your reward with any purchase. The customer service is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The retail salesperson was awesome. Helped me find n decide on items to purchase. The check out line was smooth and fast and everyone was helpful and smiles all around. The sales prices were really good value.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love the variety they offer and also the great deals they have on all things related to beauty, skin care, clothing and travel and bag accessories. The ability to be able to return in store is a huge factor.

Victoria's Secret Company Information