1.25/5
Based on 85 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ulta.com

282 Ulta Beauty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I purchased a pricey ($25-$30) makeup brush from ULTA that fell apart after the second wash. I took the brush back to the store only to be instructed I would need my receipt. Of note, this brush is sold only at ULTA. The store representative stated I could call customer service and they could research my rewards account to find my transaction, then send me a copy of the receipt. I called customer service, during hours posted on website, and waited on hold for more than 30 minutes. I then decided to send an email. The reply to my email was they would need the receipt number, register number and the transaction number. Of course, I did not have that information, which was why I was emailing them. Had I bought the brush from Walmart, they would have replaced it. Had I bought the brush from my Mary Kay representative she would have gladly replaced it. NOT ULTA! Poor customer care.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

For a company that is known to sell a vast amount of cosmetics and hair products their salon services are lackluster. I have naturally curly hair and I have cut and styled my hair at Ulta Bay Plaza, Bronx, NY location a few times. I kept going back to the salon because the stylist I had is well versed in cutting hair however, she didn't know much about thick curly hair. I have an issue with the products that are used in the salon. Redken is the only brand that is used in the salon which immediately excludes all other hair types. If your business sells Devacurl, Ouidad, Shea Moisture and many other natural hair products then why not use them in the Salon. I do not use Redken.

My hair does not respond well to Redken. These concerns were brought up to my Stylist by me but they were dismissed as she indicated my hair was dry and needed Redken. I don't really think she knew what Devacurl or Ouidad was or their functions, which is disappointing. I know my hair and I know what products respond well with my hair. Why not listen to me? I also think it is highly unprofessional and unethical to deceive your customers by applying a product to their hair and charge them for it without their knowledge. I was charged for a treatment mask I did not ask for and that to me is deceitful.

In reviewing more about this company, I've stumbled upon other complaints not only in regards to the Salon but the entire store as well. This is 2018 and most women are wearing their hair natural. Why not embrace their natural texture instead of convincing them to straighten their hair. I'm completely displeased by the service of this company. I'd rather buy my products in Target, Sephora or online, at least I can trust my own judgment and knowledge about my skin and hair.

Get expert buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I have had it with coupons that are worthless when you get to the store. There are so many ridiculous exclusions that - no matter how much money you spend - if you don’t buy the cheap products THEY want you to purchase, the coupon is useless. Even though you buy a product WITHIN their narrow permissions - you have to spend X amount on crap to use your coupon. They have lost a customer!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I went to the Camillus, NY store to get help with color matching a foundation and trying a new blush. The only person volunteering to help was the Benefits girl. I guess you are limited by whichever company is paying Ulta to feature their product. That being said the girl had visible warts on her hand and did nothing to cover them. Two days later I had shingles. Called to warn the company who had an insurance person call me and basically tell me the girl didn’t exist and I would need empirical evidence to process a claim. So much for Ulta having you all’s best interests at heart. I can’t imagine the danger we all are in by sampling their products.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Ordered 12 bottles of shampoo/ cond. and only received 4. Called customer service and was on hold 52 min before to talked to anyone. Said they would reorder and I would get email confirmation. Never got confirmation. So I called again and was on hold for 61 min this time and said they had a manager to get them out right away and even confirmed missing items. Got conf. Email and still missing 1 bottle!!!! Love that I have a hassle to get items I paid for. All I got was an apology for a mistake that was not mine, missing items, extreme wait times, and I’m still missing a bottle!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ulta Beauty?

Original review: July 21, 2018

I have had an Ulta Credit Card since early this year. The agreements states that for every purchase made at Ulta Store online or in store, you are supposed to receive 2 bonus points for every dollar spent. The problem is, for the majority of the time I have made my purchase, I do not get the bonus points. I end up calling customer service or sending emails, having to chase them down to manually fix it. I have spoken with people I know locally that have had the same problem with them as far back as a few years ago. Their FAQ's are also misleading on the subject.

The FAQ says that if you make the purchase in store, it will take up to 48 hours to see the bonus points in your account... Fine, but I didn't discover the points not showing until several weeks later... That's longer than 48 hours. Then elsewhere on the website it says that bonus points show up right away... Hence my frustration. When I call customer service, I wait at least 25 minutes. Sure, they apologize and manually fix it. When I inquire, I get every excuse in the book. I am about ready to cancel my credit card. Shoppers, please check your Ulta Credit Card accounts! Yes they give you the Base points but somehow 'forget' to give you the bonus points, until you catch them.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I just recently visited the ULTA in Exton, PA. I had a simple return to make. I had made my original purchase on a non-reloadable Visa gift card. When I went to return the item I was told I HAD to have the return on the card not cash even though the transaction is listed as debit which means cash is an option. I was told the funds would go back on the card immediately. I knew this sounded wrong but in the moment I allowed the EXTREMELY unknowledgeable associate to process this transaction. I left the store.

When I got to my car and realized that the card was non-reloadable and the funds weren't available I came back into the store. This in here where the problem arised. There is an extremely rude manager named APRIL who immediately gave the worst attitude as I was explaining the situation. She then proceeded to go in the back for an undisclosed amount of time WITH my card to assess the situation. I asked someone to go ask how long she would be and they returned with and I don't know, meaning I just needed to sit and wait for as long as the manager deemed necessary without talking to me about this first. I then said, "Can she please bring my card out? I am heading to the movies. I can't just sit here for 20 minutes while you figure this out." The manager APRIL returned immediately having not resolved my issue so I asked for either the product or money so I can leave. SHE REFUSED BOTH.

She then proceeded to mock me (because she had an audience) saying I obviously didn't know what I was talking about. I said I am not leaving without either the product or the refund. She snickered in my face and told me that is WILL NOT be doing either and I can stand there ALL DAY if I needed to and walked away. I went back in to ask for her name to report this and NOT one of the associates would give me their managers name. Playing dumb and responding "which one" acting like they had no idea who I was talking about. This is by far the worst customer service I have received and basically they stole from me because I got neither the product or the refund back. I will also be reporting this to Ulta Corporate.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I was shopping in ULTA before work just picking up a few items that I needed. I got to the register and the cashier asked me my phone number for my rewards. I gave it to her, and all of a sudden, she tells me that I am not able to make a purchase with the company and gives me a number written on a piece of paper. I am in shock, because keep in mind, this is just a rewards account, not a credit card. I ask why, and she tells me she can’t tell me, "Just call the number that I gave you." The manager then comes out of nowhere and the associate looks at her and says “Right?" And then points to the register screen and the manager tells me the same thing. I am so incredibly embarrassed because I’m basically being refused service without reason in front of a lot of people.

So I end up calling the guest services number they give me. After waiting literally 20 minutes I finally get someone on the phone who tells me there is nothing wrong with my account, and that there wouldn’t be a problem because it’s just a rewards account and there is no billing involved. So I go back into the store and ask to speak to the manager who just told me there was something wrong. Well she apparently wasn’t there after that short time, and another manager came to me. She initially was so rude, and the look on her face said, "What did you call me out here for, I have other important things to do." I go on to tell her about the situation I just had with the other manager and associate, and she immediately knew what I was talking about, I guess because they had told everyone in the store.

She told me to follow her back to the registers so she can see if the problem was fixed. She then told me that there was a problem and I couldn’t purchase anything at the time. I am now FURIOUS. They are basically refusing to allow me to purchase without reasoning. The whole time she had a smirk on her face as if what I was saying was no big deal and that I was overreacting.

The thing I am most appalled at was the fact that I told them I called the guest services and they said that there was nothing wrong, and that they weren’t trying to fix the problem. They were just refusing to go through with my purchase. They could’ve offered to open another account with me, or just go through with the purchase without entering a rewards number, because it is not required, but they didn’t. I don’t know if this is a legal problem, and if I need to go to someone higher, because I can’t believe that was they did was legal. Anyways in the end I left empty handed and was given no sympathy for what had just happened to me. The store location of where this took place is Anaheim, CA in the Anaheim Plaza Shopping Center.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I had the Ulta credit card and every time I tried to make an online purchase it would deny me no matter what credit card I used even their own and PayPal. I have excellent credit. I called Ulta headquarters and spoke to them about this several times and they were supposed to look into this and it never got fixed! I live 3 hours away from the nearest Ulta and have points so the only way to use them is to drive and use them and it is very irritating! Last time I had $191 to spend and then every time you shop you get more. And I have read other reviews that have had the same problems. Ulta needs to get a handle on this problem. I now shop at Sephora and they have no problem accepting any form of payment from me???

Original review: June 27, 2018

So I needed to get my eyebrows done and was on my way to work. I decided to stop by the new Ulta Beauty that opened up in the Staten Island mall to get them done. I figured Beauty Store Salon why not try. They might be good at doing eyebrows. Big Big Big mistake. Not only did they charge me $21.95 with tax but did a horrible job. Did not even clean them up after I asked twice and told where to pluck hair that was left over still left there. Also left on eyebrow sort of crooked but didn’t notice till I got home after work because she filled in my eyebrows after she waxed them. I will never go back there again for anything. They must train these ladies to learn how to wax eyebrows before they actually put them out on the floor.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Get the word out to shut this company down! Their customer service is HORRIBLE! I made an online purchase of a hair dryer that was on sale and had a free mascara code, so my total came up to $27.50. They shipped the items BUT my local post office that I’ve used for years sent the package back to Ulta because they claimed they didn’t know where my address is located [although I get packages to that address every single day except Sunday]. So I contacted Ulta by email and asked to have the package shipped to an alternate address. They claimed they couldn’t do that and refunded my money.

After 3-4 emails later of me complaining that I shouldn’t be penalized for something that wasn’t my fault, they sent me a $26 gift code. Okay... so I can make the same purchase; no problems, right? Well I went back to the website, reloaded my cart with the same hair dryer and mascara I previously purchased at $27.50 and my total came up to $57.17 this time. Even after their $26 gift card, I would’ve had to pay $3.67 more for the same exact purchase I made a week prior. I’m not stupid and will not pay $3.67 more for the exact same thing I purchased before. I did go to Amazon and find a really AWESOME professional grade hairdryer that I purchased and as for my mascara, I’m going to try out Sephora and junk Ulta and their $26 gift card. Worst customer service I’ve dealt with in a LONG TIME. #UltaNoMore

Original review: June 17, 2018

I went in today to have my hair corrected by the stylist who did it. I texted the stylist because no one barely ever answers the salon phone because they have no receptionist. The store manager came over, proceeded to tell me the stylist had other people before me and I would have to wait. I told her I contacted the stylist and he told me to come in, she goes on to tell me how he called off yesterday. To be honest that was none of my business and I believe she violated the privacy policy regarding this employee. Since I’ve been going to this store she loves to throw her power around. Very unprofessional.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I go to Fairview Heights, Il approx 2 times a year. I bought some cover up for under the eyes. Used it and it did not match my and turned orange - and a eyeliner pencil. They wanted the receipt. I didn't have it. Not sure when I bought it and they have a policy which I didn't know of 60 days to return. They would not take it back since it wasn't in the 60 days - I didn't want a refund. I was going to spend $50 or more had all my stuff picked out. Told me I needed to call some number and get approved. Crazy. The manager came up not professional. Her arms were full of tattoos so I am not against them but that is not a professional image. If it was Macy's and I couldn't use it there would not be a problem with a return. Do not shop or buy anything at Ulta. Rude people work there. There was another woman returning stuff and they were examining it. Might as well had a microscope.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I got an Ulta rewards card back in September of 2017. I was really excited to be approved for $750. My credit was climbing at the time because I had just bought a brand new car and then got the cc. I made payments on time for several months until I had a financial situation recently. I've contacted them and explained the situation and they were not helpful at all. Then later on I received TWO phone calls saying it was very important that I call them back to go over "options" that could be helpful. I called back and they were not helpful at all. They literally said "just pay the amount and you'll be good." What part of "I'm having financial difficulties" do they not understand?! I've made payments since then, just not the amount they want. I'm at least attempting to get caught up and they still harass me and do not help!

Original review: June 13, 2018

We called made an appointment and was quoted a price for service. We showed up got the service and then we were billed triple the price than we were quoted. There was not a perm amount on the price menu online, or on the pamphlet in the store. This was a partial perm. So nothing shown to this k what we were quoted on the phone was wrong. The manager was rude and slow at talking to us. She basically called us liars.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I go to the Ulta salon on Nicholasville Road in Lexington, KY and Megan ** does my hair every time! She is amazing! My highlights and cut always turn out amazing! She is definitely the best I have ever gone to, to get my hair done. I will continue to go to her! The prices are great and the service is amazing!

Original review: June 1, 2018

WARNING, WARNING!!?? BAD CORPORATE BUSINESS!!?? SHAMEFUL!!! DO NOT SHOP WITH ULTA. BAD CORPORATE OFFICE. Ulta Corporate doesn’t care about their customers and customer’s hard earned points does not matter to Ulta corporate. Only their profits, no corporate customer care. I have been a Ulta member since 2007, over the time I accumulated over 21500 points which is valued in couple thousand dollars. Every year I was a loyal customer and part of their rewards program. This year without any email notification or email warning, Ulta removed my points and returned me to bronze status. I called customer service, and I was asking why they didn’t send any email notification, they didn’t have any knowledge and they couldn’t help me because the points situation was out of their limit.

I requested that corporate should call me and reinstate my over 21500 points. I received the phone call from corporate, the number on display was five digit phone number (no real call back number), and the Ulta corporate person on the line told me that the Ulta can’t do anything for me, because I didn’t spend additional $450, my objection to corporate was “why I wasn’t notified about points and their soon expiration”, the corporate representative didn’t care about my concerns! She was talking over me, and telling me all that I didn’t purchase more so my points will be not given back regardless of lack of email notification.

The corporate didn’t care about my points and how much I spent in their store over 10 years, and my dedication and points spent wasn’t important to her as a corporate only additional money spent to remain the balance! NO NOTIFICATION WHATSOEVER TO WARN ME THAT ULTA WILL REMOVE THIS MANY POINTS!

Ulta corporate didn’t care about their many years customer, she denied me any other person to speak with because she was the only corporate helpline! Toward end of our conversation, when I said that I’ll let other customer know their poor business procedures, Corporate woman did not care that I’ll write this review letter! The reason I’m writing this review is to warn you, do not spend money in Ulta, Ulta corporation doesn’t care about their customers, and the money/point they spent, Ulta corporate only cares their business gain over customer’s expense! Yes, I lost a lots of point, but I want to warn you about their suspicious rules and regulations and no follow up with their customers about points expiration for Ulta’s Corporate gains!

Original review: May 24, 2018

Mall of Georgia Ulta is a disaster! Rude, lazy employees that do not want to help. Understaffed, messy store. How can a beauty supply store not have 3 of 5 items (common items) and in particular, nail polish remover? Seriously. I will NEVER go back and will be returning to Sephora no matter how much further away. Sephora actually helps their customers happily and staff is all over their stores to help you. No wonder so many retail stores are closing their doors. It's easier to shop online where no one can be rude and just plain lazy in customer service.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I recently moved to a new city and was looking for a hair salon. There was a brand new Ulta with a salon in this city so I thought I would take the opportunity to try this new Ulta salon for my hair. I scheduled an appointment online about one month in advance. I scheduled with a Magen ** (which I believed was a top tier stylist) and the price indicated was $120 for all over highlights. When I arrived and discussed what I wanted with the stylist she indicated I should also have all over root color done too. The price jumped from $120 to $195, but she assured me I would get exactly what I wanted. When the process was completed I was happy and paid $195 plus $40 tip. I felt the price was high, but I got what I wanted.

Four weeks later I went into the exact same salon to schedule another appointment for the exact same service. When I scheduled the appointment I said I wanted the exact same service as my last appointment and confirmed the price was the same ($195). The appointment and price were confirmed for two weeks later. Two weeks later I show up on time for my appointment. The stylist confirms what I wanted and proceeds to tell me that today that same service would now cost $295 (without tip). I was SHOCKED! I asked the stylist if this was the exact service I had at my last appointment? I was told yes. I then asked why that service was $195 and now it is $295? She said their prices have increased. I told her I was shocked and not happy about such a large increase especially when I had confirmed the price when I scheduled the appointment.

However, I really needed the service done because I had to travel out of town for business the next day so I said, "Let’s do it." The stylist said she would go talk to her manager and walked away. The stylist came back after 20 minutes and said she wasn’t going to do the service I scheduled for but would do an all over root touch up. I said, "No, I need for you to do the full service I scheduled and I will pay the price you quoted." I added that in the future I will go somewhere else. The stylist said no she wouldn’t do it. I left very upset and I will never go back.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have had nothing but problems with my orders from Ulta Beauty as I have placed several orders in which I have either not ever received my package, received it damaged or items were missing out of it. I have tried to contact their CS department & they will not refund my money nor do anything about the items that I am missing or that I received damaged. They have also terminated my right to order online which is discrimination since I am disabled & bedridden due to an accident so I cannot go into a store to shop & I still have egiftcard that I cannot spend due to the negligence of their shipping department. The representative will not refund my money for the several orders in which I have proof that I received damaged nor for the items that I am missing so I have to seek legal counsel in order for me to recover what they have stolen from me.

Several of the people I have spoke with there are not ** & have literally laughed at my situation & I have been treated as if I am a piece of garbage so I have left several messages for their CEO who will not return my phone calls. I know several people who have had problems such as I have & they have taken care of them but not me. They are discriminating against me because I am disabled and **! It’s the worst company I have ever done business with and I need help in filing a claim against them! I have a ton of more photos of other shipments that I have received this way and instead of taking the blame for it they are saying that I am abusing their online ordering??? I have all of the proof so I know they have put me through! The worse customer service ever as I have never been so belittled and treated so poorly over stuff that was no mistake of mine but due to pure negligence of theirs!

I’m sure if this was publicized many people would say that they have gone through the same exact thing because nothing will change until they actually change it and instead of doing that they want to push the blame on me for what??? Just because I want what I paid for and I don’t want to receive items damaged like I have??? No they are 100% wrong! So if someone knows someone who can help me get my money back for the items that I am still missing that I paid for or the items that were damaged due to their neglect please help me. I am disabled and bedridden & it's wrong to let a company such as this get away with discriminating against me the way that they have and stealing my money as they refuse to give me my money back??

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have read and downloaded the policy information and followed the policies to a tee! However, on every occasion I have tried to make the transactions all the while being treated like trash! I have spent thousands of dollars over the past nine months with this company mostly online while dealing with exchanges and returns via our Local Benton Arkansas Ulta. The last straw was on Monday, May 7 2018, when I was able to “do business” at the above mentioned location. I was treated so rudely by the cashier and management that I left with the two items I was exchanging in hand while leaving their counter full of products that more than tripled the value of the exchange I was attempting to make.

As I stated this was the final straw in that. Not only have I had multiple BAD experiences but have witnessed the same! I highly recommend bypassing the brick and mortar locations as well as online orders! I recommend going directly to websites of the brands you intend to purchase. I will no longer be purchasing through Ulta and have shared my experiences locally as well as via social media, I am licensed by the State Health Department with twenty years in the beauty industry. Thank you for taking the time to read my full review.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I live in a fairly small town, so that unfortunately limits my options for where I can purchase my beauty products. However, since Ulta's customer service at our store location has been so offensively terrible any time I've tried to shop there, I purchase my products online now. Even if I want to try something new, I just gamble and order online. Judging from the other reviews, it seems this is a company wide issue. Customer service makes or breaks a company, and in our competitive economy, I predict this poorly managed company will be gone within the decade unless they change. I never get service there, and once literally followed an associate around after asking them for help (they made eye contact & were like 3 ft away, I thought they wanted me to follow them) as they ignored me and offered help to numerous other patrons.

I finally realized they were blatantly ignoring me! This experience is similar to every experience I've had there. I am a pretty, polite young woman in my late 20's & absolutely do not understand their blatant refusal to help me. Every. Single. Time. Are they threatened by attractive customers? Who knows, but it seems more likely they're just told to offend customers in their training manuals. The cashiers are moody & ungracious when ringing customers up! I HATE Ulta, & made this account just so I could share my experiences with this terrible company. I DO NOT want to hear back from this company because I hate them; I just want to warn other consumers.

Original review: May 3, 2018

The dang website of Ulta says cc was bad, but my cc was not expired and bank checked account. Everything was okay. The Ulta has a lot bad reviews and I don't trust. They will not let order go through.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I was in the store on McArthur and 161 and I was in the IT cosmetics aisle and needed help getting a product then I saw a guy (his hair was reddish) and I told him I needed help. He looked at me and then another customer walked up to him, I at least expected him to say just a moment or get someone else to help me. I waited like a fool for some assistance and got none. I want to let you know I then went to Sephora and got the product there and from now on Sephora is my place to find beauty products.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I ordered online for the first time I have ever experienced Ulta. My purchase came soon after I ordered and was correct and complete, including a sample item. A few days later, my credit card company notified me of fraudulent charges totaling over $1000. After some investigation, I found out the charges were connected to a company associated with Ulta. Real nice! Is that free sample in exchange for stealing my identity? I will never order from this company again. I wish I had read all of these reviews before I placed that order! I hope I can save others from having this happen to them.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I went to Ulta Beauty and rarely do I buy make up that is expensive but my husband was taking me out for a shopping spree and a friend sent me coupons. I had been to the store once and all was fine. This time I went and I only had four things and while I was waiting for my purchases to placed in my bag I receive I was preoccupied with a personal text from one of my children. I didn't realize that when I left I didn't have all of my purchases. I place my little bag in the bag seat of my vehicle so my husband I could continue our date day as it was.

So many hours later five we arrived home since we live 2 hours away from the Ulta Beauty where I shopped only to find out that the big purchase of eye shadow was not in my bag. It was not cheap as you all know the price I could had gone to Walmart spent half as much. I searched my car three times thinking it fell out and it had not. I called the store in Sioux City Iowa. They told me I should return to the store. I could not since it was a long drive and I have children and other obligations that night. They said they would check the cameras which I doubt they did since I could not go to the store again. And they knew it. Needless to say they stated that they put the make up in my bag. I searched my car again and my house and still no tube of make up.

I doubt I will ever go back. I will go to JC Penney's Sephora for my make up. At least I know I will get my purchases. Though my friend is going soon and she is going to take my receipt I doubt that will help any. My advice is to watch the cashiers carefully for I learned a valuable lesson in trust. Don't trust stores with your purchases.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I ordered 180 dollars worth of make up and was suppose to receive a variety sample free. I Received the email with the wrong info so I had to call. Then, I Received my order and no sampler. I called the same day. The customer service rep said they would send me one. It's been 2 weeks, no email, no nothing. I call back, no record of me calling, the girl Aleasha is rude as can be and kept putting me on hold. So nothing gets solved. I call back for the fourth time and the guy tells me they don't resend them. I said, "Resend? You never sent me one and the girl I spoke with said they were sending me one." No record of it.

Needless to say after I was on hold forever he finally came back on and said Rhett were sending it out...14 days. I said Edgar if it's not here, finally I got a reference number so they know what is going on. So, if you ever call customer service...GET THE REFERENCE NUMBER the first time because THE REPS DO NOT DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! I am so disappointed with Ulta. I can't believe I had to call them and it's still not yet resolved! I'm going back to Sephora. So what! I'd rather spend more money for quality service!!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I don’t know why but the Ulta in Clarksville Tennessee is the only one I’ve shopped in where the employees have boulders on their shoulders. They don’t greet you, they don’t ask if you need assistance. I went in for brush cleaner and they had one left, no lid that looked used so I asked an employee if she had any more and her RUDE reply was, “You mean besides the one there”, meaning the one I just described and I said yes and she yanked open a drawer, slammed it shut and said no and walked away, OMG. I had written a complaint and no one ever contacted me because they simply do not care at this location period. Where is the district and regional managers or do they not care either? So I drive to Hopkinsville, KY to their Ulta when I need to because they are more friendly and a bit more helpful.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Manager compared me to another incident that happen at the store and was very dismissive. I had to wait almost a week to receive a call back from the region manager who then stated that when I come back to the store he will help me. The next time I am their guest service put me on hold for 24 min just to give me a $20 gift card. I will never be going back. Thanks. Beware of what stores you go to.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I will never again go to Ulta!!! I am sooo beyond sick of those makeup people that want to push their product on you like a old car salesman. I went in for a specific high end foundation. Knew the brand just not the shade I needed. Asked for help and spent 30 min having them try and sell me a different brand I didn't want. Needless to say I walked out with nothing. The makeup professional lol didn't match my color correctly and lost both sales because it's not supposed to feel like a car salesman gimmick. It's supposed to be a place I enjoy going and getting what I want without being talked out of that product because they won't make a commission. This is poor business and I wouldn't recommend this place. I've been there several times. Same Experience. Please just hire people to work at Ulta not to push products. This just sucks.

Ulta Beauty Company Information

www.ulta.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business