ulta.com

4.0/5 (865 ratings)

About Ulta Beauty

Ulta Beauty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ulta Beauty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ulta Beauty?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

STRIVECTIN. Double Fix for Lips Plumping by Ulta, very good product, does reduce and plump the lips and the adjacent sides of the lips for wrinkles. Nice product, would highly recommend. I'm going for the eye cream now it must be excellent.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

ULTA offered 2 different NICE deluxe sample kits and then sold out before I could get my order in. This happens ALL THE TIME with them and I'm done. I'm cutting up my ULTA credit card and never shopping there again for this. Why even offer deluxe sample kits that you can't even provide? No. I'm shopping at other beauty stores from now on. I also contacted the BBB. Get your ** together ULTA, there's A LOT of disappointed, p*ssed off customers now.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

ULTA STOLE $200+ FROM ME AND I CAN’T GET ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Take this as a warning to NOT order online from Ulta. My $250 order of 12 items showed up with only TWO items inside despite the packing slip showing all 12. I escalated this on Saturday, followed up on it twice, and still can’t get anyone to give me a solution other than “wait for someone to reach out” with no ETA. Case confirmation #**. If Ulta had resolved this issue by now I would have kept it to myself, but after five days it’s clear the company isn’t concerned about literal fraud at the expense of its customers, so I’ll be posting this review anywhere and everywhere I can until this is fixed. Be warned.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

An item of my order was missing when it arrived I used the return slip provided in the package to return it as I no longer needed it. Apparently if you return an item you must pay for tracked shipping. Paying for return shipping is not something I have had to do to return a product so needless to say I didn't get a refund and the item is "LOST" in the mail for unpaid postage.

Original review: July 30, 2022

The Happy perfume was in my cart when I paid for my Clinique purchase. I did not receive the perfume. When I called customer service they said there is nothing they can do. This is bait and switch and I will never, never, never order from Ulta again. And, everyone reading this should not order from them either. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he never called me back. Sephora rocks!

Original review: July 26, 2022

When a company such as Ulta accepts doing business with a credit card entity it is putting its name on the line, as well as do their customers (putting their credit score at risk). I accepted to sign up for this credit card (Comenity) through Ulta's offer for their advertised shopping perks. I regret having done this because the credit card company has a pathetic excuse for customer service (I would say practically non existent). It has been over a month that I've been unable to get ahold of anyone at the phone number on back of the card or at the credit card company about information regarding my payment. The only information I've been able to get is their suggestion of using the easy pay system which I find I shouldn't trust just like I can't trust doing business with their credit card company. I will definitely close this account as soon as I can get ahold of a representative.

Original review: July 23, 2022

I had a hair appointment on Friday July 22 2022 and I told the lady I wanted a wolf cut. I always get this haircut and where I wanted my bangs to be put at. She cut my bangs in a straight line and didn't part them out or thin them. My mom had to come over to tell the lady and when my mom told her I wanted a wolf cut she didn't even know what that was. It's a trending hairstyle. Another salon worker had to come over and explain to her what a wolf cut was. She tried to fix it but it didn't work and she cut my bangs too short and messed them up. I have to wait until Monday now to get it fixed. I find it ridiculous you mess up your customer's hair or not even know how to cut bangs. You're trained. I may sound like a Karen but I am pissed and she made my hair straight and cut my hair short when I wanted a trim and the cut is just a straight line at the bottom of my hair. If I could give this place zero stars I would.

Original review: July 7, 2022

No customer service at Ulta's charge account bank. I waited because I was told it was a 5 minute wait. TWENTY SEVEN MINUTES later, after the repetitive please hold, they hung up on me! I took a fraction of that time to be approved for the card. Use a different card to make purchases at Ulta. Every other account I have offers better customer services. How can they not? They all answer their calls.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Their website is totally broken and slow and they could care less and do absolutely nothing. It took me three hours to buy four items. NEVER buy from Ulta. Go to Walmart and buy their best brand. 3 minutes and you will save money. Ulta will be gone in a few years. They could care less about customers. Their website is so slow it reminded me of the modem days. Bing bong. Shhh.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Went in to look at different brands of make up Dominque stepped in help me choose a brand called Clinique she did a color match for me and I left out the store feeling amazing with this perfect match she did. Thank you!

Ulta Beauty Company Information