TaylorMade Golf

Compare Golf Club Brands

Research top Golf Club Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When I first held them they felt firm and well balanced. When swinging the irons you can tell the balance and your first ball hit was solid. Now I have to correct my swing! I am a shorter person and needed the correct club lengths. There was plenty of variety within the model I needed. They are perfect for my dimensions and height. Just make sure that our measured. Although slightly more expensive than some others, the value is worth it when you can step into a new set of clubs with a little practice and take off two strokes. As noted, with any different set of clubs it takes a little breaking in time to get use to them. Very easy to get use to and I especially like their standard grips.

It really slices and hits the ball very well. I couldn't ask for anything else from a club and I'd recommend it to all my friends and tell them everything they wanna know about these clubs and how spectacular they are. I love the variety of golf clubs TaylorMade has and how very satisfied I am from the products I have purchased from TaylorMade and couldn't ask for a better club and products. The value of TaylorMade is top notch and brings you to the top of your game when you go there to hit the links and no better value than a TaylorMade. The ease and use of TaylorMade is beyond comparison. I'm very happy that I have a TaylorMade. Who could get any better than these clubs? So easy to use and all what you ask for.

Great product feel. I was a bit surprised at the vibes I got from the product. Was really good and it was a great purchase. In the end it was a good day. The place has a whole range of products and was amazed when I walked in the place. So many things to choose from, and made me happy and satisfied with the choices. I saw a lot of great products that has great value. I knew I was choosing the best product. Everything has great quality. The use was easy. I didn't have any problems. I knew how to use. Everything there is great.

These clubs are top of the game when it comes to playing golf. I always seen the clubs used on tv and on major tourney but I never felt need to buy them. Now I love them. There is so many kinds of clubs to choose from like bigger smaller drivers. You can get them custom made for you. You will not be unhappy with your purchase. The price is a little higher than say walmart clubs but the quality is so worth it. And the clubs are real metal not that fake stuff walmart tries to say is steel. The use is great. I had my custom to fit me so they are best clubs I ever owned. But I do have a few clubs not custom and they perform just as well.

I love how it is very great product and I would use over and over again. I'd tell all my friends about it and get them to try it. One great nice product very creative. They have all kinds of different products. I'd recommend to anyone to give their products a try and I really would use most of all the things they offer. Very great value and I would tell everyone that it was fair. Very easy to use and easy to understand. Their products are simple and not so complicated. I'd tell everyone how easy their products are to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaylorMade?

These golf clubs feel perfect when I grasp them in my hands. My favorite clubs I've ever used. I like him so much I take him to bed with me. They have a lot of different style of clubs. You have your sandwich Pata, the 99, the driver. I love all the clubs. Everybody who tries it loves these clubs and they never go back to their old clubs. Very high quality but very reasonably priced so makes it easy to buy and buy different clubs every year. Buy a whole new bag with the clubs.

I actually really enjoy TaylorMade. It was the first brand of clubs I ever bought when I started trying out golf as a kid, and I've stuck with them ever since. I feel that TaylorMade might have less of a selection than some other brands, but they get the job done. These clubs are a great quality for what you pay. All golf clubs can be pricey, as well as the costs of playing, so as long as the quality is good which it is, go with the lesser expensive. TaylorMade clubs were my beginner clubs when I first started out as a young teen. I had no idea what I was doing, but they were very simple to get used to.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TaylorMade Golf was founded in 1979 selling a single, innovative product: a 12-degree driver that was cast entirely of stainless steel. Today, TaylorMade Golf has expanded to sell clubs of all kinds along with accessories. They partner with adidas Golf, Adams Golf and Ashworth Golf and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the adidas Group.

• Club recommender: Perfect for beginners or intermediates who are ready for customized clubs, TaylorMade’s club recommender takes customers through a series of questions about their typical golf game to find the perfect set of clubs. Use the recommender to find irons or a driver.
  • The Custom Shop: Intermediate and advanced players who want their clubs customized will appreciate the additional attention they receive through TaylorMade’s online Custom Shop. This is also the place where left-handed golfers can order customized left-handed clubs.
  • Junior clubs: TaylorMade sells junior golf sets, specially designed for kids ages five through eight and nine through twelve. These sets are specifically designed to support junior golfers, from grips developed to meet the needs of smaller hands to flexible and weight-optimized shafts that help junior players with control and consistency.
  • TaylorMade Golf Experience (TMGE): The TMGE is located on the Las Vegas strip and is home to the Flight Deck Performance Center. Here you can test out the most advanced TaylorMade equipment available for free. While you’re there, you can also get fit for your clubs like a Tour Pro.
  • TaylorMade pre-owned: Save some money by purchasing pre-owned TaylorMade golf clubs on their website. Buy clubs of all types, including left-handed, right-handed, men’s and women’s.
  • Best for TaylorMade golf clubs are best for beginner, intermediate, advanced and junior players.

Compare Golf Club Brands