Sierra Trading Post

Compare Sporting Goods Stores

Research top Sporting Goods Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They are very quick to respond but more importantly their website has information that is very pertinent and easy to understand which alleviates the need for customer service. They seem to know what they are talking about. They have so many products but they have access to information for all of them. Makes it easy to make purchases and get the right product. Loads and loads and loads of stuff to buy. They have easy searchable items and the categories. Love shopping there. Good coupon too. They are primarily online so the hours don't really matter. However the ease of being able to shop online is so convenient and their website is really well done. Have shopped there many many many times.

Great gift ideas for the outdoor person in your life. Great shopping for Christmas time. Love the setup and displays very good customer service! Great setup and displays. First rate industry knowledge about hunting fishing equipment. I love their selection of fishing stuff! Great setups and displays of their items. They have a great selection of products. The hours of operation are just fine with me.

The customer service was topnotch. There were many helpful sales associates that are ready to help you with just about anything. The reps were very knowledgeable about all the products that were offered. They gave their recommendations and offered to show us how to use certain products. There is a wide selection of products. Whatever outdoors stuff you are looking for, you will find it in this store. They have all kinds of tents, shoes, hunting and fishing gear. The hours of operation are convenient. They open around nine in the morning and close around nine at night so you have all day to get there if you need to.

They have great customer service support and really go out of their way to serve you. Their staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful and knows the product very well. The customer support is one thing that makes me always want to come back to Sierra Trading Post! They have fantastic customer support! The store's representatives are very knowledgeable in the products and are very helpful. They are well-trained and have great knowledge of the products that they represent which is a great benefit to the consumer. They always go out of their way to help the customer which makes it a great asset to visit the store!

The store has a great selection of products and provides exceptional quality that I really enjoy. Because they have a wide assortment of products makes it very enjoyable to visit! Products are easy to find and they have a wide variety for everyone. The store has great hours of operation which is ideal for everyone. Many of the stores have 24-hour service which makes it even more ideal!! Because of their hours of operation to remain one of my favorite stores to visit and purchase from.

They are really helpful especially with special requests. I would definitely say that they are understanding and help get things that goes wrong, right. They possess the most sought after brands. This appeals to me very much and keeps my buying. I feel that they keep up with the trends in a sense. They have brands people love and a good range of it especially for those who are sporty looking for something nice to wear. This will encourage confidence to those who exercise and definitely outdoorsy people. They stay open at a reasonable time. It seems like they are available pretty much when I'm available. Therefore hours is not a problem with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sierra Trading Post?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I am giving them a high rating because of their policies. I did not have reason to use customer service, as my orders were always perfect. I had no issues or complaints. Descriptions of products I purchased were accurate, so I never needed assistance. Sizing was right, always loved the item I purchased. One item I purchased was a casual dress, with a peasant or hippie look. It had a flowing, casual style and the fabric was light, summery and soft. There were shades of blues and greens. The sizing was accurate and the fit true. It was long and felt soft and so comfortable. It was loose at the waist and not belted. I ordered my items from their catalog, so the hours of operation were whatever I wanted them to be. They have a 24 hour phone assistance department.

I was able to find products of interest through search option. Excellent products and a very good site. Easy to use and satisfactory checkout process as well. I simply placed orders and did not return or need to contact reps for any reason. Site had a very wide selections of styles, colors and brands. Well known nationally known brands were available on this site at very good prices.

I used their online service to purchase a North Face backpack I found considerably less expensive than I did at another online retailer. I was very happy with the service. When I asked questions about the particular item I wanted to purchase - they respond to you quickly and courteously. They have a close relationship with the brands, and if they have personal experience with the product, they're likely to share it with you. I have not found this to be a gimmick just to sell, because I too am familiar with the brand. They have sports gear and rugged wear by leading brands, such as Columbia and North Face. They'll ship it to you quickly and returns are easy. You can purchase from them anytime, though customer service is only available M-F with extended hours and Saturday during normal business hours (None on call on Sunday).

They had very friendly and helpful staff members who were also very knowledgeable about the products they sell. They helped me find what I was looking for. It was very relieving to find that when I needed help. The staff knew exactly what I was looking for. It made the experience much more pleasant. I was very surprised and pleased with the selection they offer. There were a few item that I knew were going to be hard to find but they had them available and it made life easier. There's not much to say about the hours. They were typical store hours but they always opened on time and never closed early or rushed anyone out of the store.

This is a great company to spend extra time on to earn gifts and whatnot. I am happy with the service. I totally recommend it if you want to burn time. They're not widely known as far as I know. They're still a growing company. Either way; recommended. They do not really have a selection in my opinion but the service is great. Two thumbs up. I do not know their hours. But I know their application is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are a very nice company.

Sierra Trading Post Company Profile