2.20/5

40 Sierra Trading Post Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

Excellent product, great price and fast shipping. They kept in contact with me from my purchase, and throughout the tracking of my item. I received my item sooner than I expected, it was exactly as it was described and was at a great price.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I was a little weary purchasing from this website after reading all the negative reviews but went ahead and purchased anyway. Don’t let the reviews deter you from this company. I’ve bought about 10 items from them and everything was as shown and shipping was within a week. Their items are great and prices even better.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I ordered late night on the 23 which was a Friday. I got a shipping notification four days later on the 27th with tracking information and my package arrived on the 4th. I read some reviews prior to ordering from this company but thought I would try it out as the prices could not be beat! I ordered far enough in advance I thought if something does happen I should still be ok.

I was pleasantly surprised and thought everything from ordering, shipping and arrival I was well informed of via email and the timeframes to get things seemed standard to me for the holidays. No more or less wait time than other retailers I have orders from this season. I was a little weary after reading the poor reviews of about having to wait so long to receive the orders goods however my experience was painless and positive with this company. I would order from them again in a heartbeat. Their selection has a wide range of products and as stated the prices cannot be beat. I’m glad I took a chance on Sierra Trading and I would do it again.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This is a bait and switch outfit. Don't waste your time or money. Run away now! I ordered a pair of cargo shorts, what I got was a bad knock off and no cargo pockets.... See. Bait and switch. I was warned by others but I had to find out for myself.

Original review: May 4, 2019

When you see all models with their heads chopped off and only black hair it’s a dead giveaway that it’s Japan or China infiltrating their cheap products and no customer service. All lies and fake items!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sierra Trading Post?

Original review: April 28, 2019

Horrible return policy for online purchases - not only do you have to pay shipping to receive an item, but you also have to pay $6.95 shipping to return it! In a day and age where most other stores offer free two-way shipping. This was my first purchase from them and I'll never ever buy anything from them again.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Placed an order. Then they cancel the order. They say they need credit card phone number of card used to verify order. I give it to them. They cancel the order. I get credit card company rep on the phone with them. Sierra won't help with placing the new order with the same promo. I ask to speak to Team Lead/Supervisor. They say they have none. This folks is a bottom of the barrel outfit as far as customer service. DO NOT DO business with them. Very unfriendly. Not customer oriented. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. April 2019.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have been buying from Sierra Trading Post for many years (I would say 20 or more). My last and current experience has been really frustrating. It has been over 7 full business days since my order and the tracking number still says label created but item not received. I made the purchase for an upcoming trip in what seemed to be plenty of time but now the outlook is not good. I called customer service and they were extremely rude and argumentative. They said shipments typically take 5-6 days to show up in the UPS system. That has not been my experience with other sellers and seems unusual. This combined with the crass attitude will have me shopping elsewhere. There are too many good options out there to have to deal with this company. Based on the reviews this seems to be pretty common. Time to move on.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I have tried no less than 20 time to unsubscribe to their emails. I go to unsubscribe, click as directed and still get at least 1 email daily. So frustrating, but it is better than when I was getting multiple emails daily...

Original review: March 20, 2019

Worst returning experience I've ever had. Charges you for return shipping even though I had free shipping because I spent a certain amount on the site. Incredibly difficult system account system. Said I already had an account when I know for a fact I didn't. Could not create another one and had to log in with Facebook, which I never enjoy doing. Also, almost everything I purchased was too small in brands and sizes that always fit me. Almost seems like they were defect products. Will not shop here ever again.

Sierra Trading Post Company Information