Service Net Warranty

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have a warranty contract issued by Service Net for my LG Washer and Dryer. I have requested a repairman 4 times. 1st Washer needed a new water pump. When repairman came I had to go downtown to get the part for him to make repair (Took 45 days to get my money)! Second repair washer needed a new water valve. Again I had to wait 7 days for repair so again I went downtown for their parts. Took 40+ days for my money.

Ongoing with them at this time I requested a repairman due to water not pumping out of washer. I reported on 8-22-16, talked to them 6 times and still no scheduled service date set. It's been a week and no service set. I notice they have merged within the AIG family. It is my impression that these people have a cash problem and are doing whatever they cannot to do spend their money. I would suggest to stay away from any of the AIG companies. As for how I am handling this ongoing problem I have filed a small claims action in my district court and have an attorney preparing a class action suit. I could use everyone's help with their input with the class action!

I purchased an HP Elitebook 6930p tablet May 21, 2015. Immediately after ordering this product, I attempted to get my service contract through email. Every time I tried to do this, it ended without letting me accomplish my goal. I finally contacted Newegg and accepted their offer of making a conference call with Service Net. The Service Net rep told me she would send the contract via regular mail and I should receive it in 7 to 10 days. The certificate of coverage arrived in the mail July 3, 2015. In reviewing the certificate I finally understand that should I have wanted to opt out of the contract, it would have to have been within 30 days of the date of purchase. This is the second and last time I will purchase from ** Newegg and its affiliates.

Sony Vaio Laptop repaired came back still damaged - 1/22 - Shipped empty box. 1/30 - VT services received laptop. 2/9 - Status, parts ordered. 2/5 eta 7-10 days. 2/18 - Status, vendor parts eta 10-13 bus days. 2/19 - Parts backorder. 3/3 - Bezel still on backorder (30 days up). 3/5 - VT services "had all parts we’re repairing". 3/10 - Laptop back, hinge fixed, same original broken, took multiple pics. No refund, want us to send back in again for repair. Hold time for call, 55 minutes with ** Service Net.

I bought an extended 2 year warranty through New Egg for a laptop pc. When the device began to malfunction 14 months later I had to jump through hoops to send it to get repaired through Service Net. Two weeks later my computer came back worse than when I sent it with a scratch screen. I called Service Net to explain what happened and they refused to take any responsibility and said that if I didn't want to use their repair facility that I should pay out of pocket. WHAT IS THE POINT IN BUYING A WARRANTY IF THE PRODUCT COMES BACK WORSE. Save your money.

On 09/04/2012, I bought with NEWEGG DELL computer X8500 $1,129.99 and a 2-year Service Net Desktop plan for $125.99 (Invoice **). On February 2nd 2015, one optical drive failed and I called them - claim # **. They said, "We will call you back and send somebody." Never they called me back or sent somebody after 18 days. I had to buy another optical drive at $50.00 to work with my computer in spite I paid a coverage Service Net of $125.99 for NOTHING Certificate # **, expiration date 09/04/2015. This company is a ghost and abuse the customers. It's a scandal. And NEWEGG isn't better to propose a complementary coverage of 2 years not working. I want a refund of $125.99.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Service Net Warranty?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I'm in agree with what everyone is saying here about their service. It hasn't been weeks, but I still feel it's ethical to be prompt. I purchased a Dell computer from Newegg, I got a nice desktop for a good price, and I figured the onsite warranty wasn't too expensive, so I purchased it. It was a mistake purchasing a computer from newegg period. It's been 4 days since I've heard from a representative from Service Net. I would like to return my desktop, but it's been a year since I last purchased it. I'm going to purchase another PC. When they get the one I currently own fixed, I'll sell it. Do we have a right for a class action lawsuit???

I purchased a warranty from Service Net for a laser printer. Service Net would not honor the warranty for 2 separate issues. The first decline was for the touch screen, the second decline was for a lid to the printer that would not properly close. Service Net is not an honest company. I would not recommend purchasing a warranty that is backed by Service Net.

I had my TV serviced twice within the first two months of owning it so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase the 3 year extended warranty offer I received in the mail from Panasonic for $363.79. My original warranty expired on 9/20/12 which is when the extended warranty began. Earlier this year (2014) I began to notice a blotch of color, usually red or blue, in the upper right hand quadrant of the screen. It would come and go. I noticed that it usually occurred if the TV was on for a long period of time. I remembered I had the extended warranty and called Panasonic (the same number I used the first two times the TV broke). The woman was very pleasant but after being on the phone with her for at least a half hour she informed me that since I had the extended contract I would need to speak with them. She transferred me over and I got the recording that the business hours ended at 5. It was 5:03. Annoying.

I dealt with the problem for a while longer and finally had time to try it again and called Select Net. The representative was very polite and asked if the representative I spoke with at Panasonic tried to troubleshoot the issue. I explained that she had. The woman asked how long I've had the issue and I said around 9 months now. She asked to put me on hold. After ten minutes of being on hold she came back on and informed me that since it was a pre-existing issue the contract would not cover any repair. Pre-existing? I informed her that it was not a pre-existing issue since the issue arose after the manufacturer's warranty expired and well after the extended warranty became effective. I was then told that since I waited for more than 30 days to call since the problem started it was considered pre-existing and the contract states that I need to notify them within 30 days. Well that's just about the dumbest thing I've heard in a while and I've heard a lot of dumb things.

I quickly informed her that I must have mis-spoke and that it was 9 days ago not 9 months. I was informed that she needed to go by the first thing I said which was 9 months. Ladies and gentlemen I must have stepped onto the set of a game show without noticing. I asked her if I may speak with her supervisor. She said, "Yes please hold." After listening to their hold music for a good 15 minutes the same representative came back on the line and informed me that she could not get hold of her supervisor and she would email him to call me. At this point I knew I was going to get nowhere and asked if she could email the CEO as well for me while she was at it and thanked her for her time. "Is there anything else I can assist you with today?" (God I love that question. Anything else? You didn't assist me with anything so what do you mean by anything else?) I told her, "No. Thanks for your time and have a great day."

I bought ServiceNet's warranty from Newegg. I dropped my phone and the screen cracked. That was my bad, but I felt safe and protected with ServiceNet's repair warranty. I called in to file a claim. They said it would take about 7-10 days for my phone to return. So I shipped it to them and it's been three weeks without any updates! I called in numerous times for the past couple of weeks and they couldn't find my phone and tracking number that was used to send it to them. I even gave them the serial number and service number. Nothing.

Today I found the tracking receipt in my car and called in. I told them that they received it three weeks ago. Oh what do you know? They magically now have it in their system and turns out that they ended up shipping it to some other company!!!! WTF!??? So they have me call up Lifetime Repair. They tell me that they ended up shipping the phone to the manufacturer because they couldn't repair the cracked screen! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Most devices already come with a manufacturer’s warranty and I realized I will never buy a third party warranty ever again and just return to the manufacturer. Huge waste of time and money!

I was going to use my Service Net Solutions and when looking up the phone # came across this site... I have to admit after reading such bad reviews I was scared the company has changed and I might have an issue with them... Well this is the 2nd time in 3 years I needed to use Service Net. On New TV's that were just over the standard 1 year warranty period. I don't know about the rest of their services but for a new TV purchase they were nothing less than PERFECT! THEY ARE A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Both times they were very polite. Instantly sent me a prepaid shipping label. They also credited me with a gift card to purchase a new TV the day after I shipped the old one back! NOT EVEN 24 HOURS! NO HASSLES!! NO B.S.!!

I'm sure everyone that has a gripe is quick to post BAD POSTS but, I felt obligated to take my time out of my busy day to set things straight! I mailed the TV on Tuesday and by Wednesday I was ordering my NEW TV! and guess what? I PURCHASED ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR WARRANTIES WITHOUT HESITATION. So, I highly recommend their Warranty on any NEW TV PURCHASE... I hope this will relax anyone who is hesitant about using Service Net Warranties

Contacted Service Net in early April for fridge repair, billed £65 + vat. 2 weeks later, the 'engineer' came and said the company had not told him correct details so spares he brought were not correct. No further contact from company for 2 weeks then wanted to bill me further for different spares, further 3 weeks of repeat emails asking when the repair will be done. Today received email, saying due to 'unforeseen circumstances we are unable to complete your repair'! Shockingly bad, avoid at all costs if you want to get a repaired fridge freezer!

We booked an engineer via Servicenet which uses a website called but they missed 3 appointments (my wife waited in on 3 days) and then we received an email saying they didn't have an engineer in our area! Unbelievable - avoid. Perhaps they don't have an engineer as I see now that lots of engineers post complaints that they don't get paid!

This company is a scam. They get tradesman to do work for them and never pay for the service they owe thousands of pounds to local business. And I have just looked online and they are now trading under another name, TSG Appliances Havant and appliance dealers gosport. BE AWARE. DO NOT DO ANY WORK FOR THEM!! And don't use them.

Service Net contacted me in October 2013 to carry out an oven repair at a person's address in Chesterfield. I did the work within 24 hours and submitted the customer worksheet and my invoice straight away. I still have not been paid 5 months later. The customer who I did the work for paid Service Net. I contacted Service Net and they said it takes 30 days to pay the tradespeople. I was fobbed off a few times and after 10 emails to them I got a response stating they are struggling with money. Not my problem, I am in my first year of business and need the money. If anybody wants a repair try a local trades person, do not use Service Net. They are bad news. I am taking legal advice to get my money from them.

This company does not back up it's so called warranty, and does not pay its contractors. I should know as they have scammed me out of nearly £1000. They made contact with my company last year. And I completed several jobs before I thought it unusual, that I had not yet received any payments. When I queried this, they sent me a very poorly written e-mail, blaming another company for my lack of payment.

ServiceNET are thieves, who prey on local tradesmen, by booking calls, taking payments from the customers up-front and then refusing to pay the tradesmen after the job has been completed. Note to all trades people out there who may read this - SERVICENET ARE THIEVES, THIS IS A SCAM. Do not do any work for them, as they will not pay you.

Two plus months of them servicing my computer and still not complete. First repair, computer crashed 5 minutes after having it back. Second repair, they replaced same parts as first time, then downgraded my memory and CD writing drive with the base memory and a non-writable drive. Also, after 2 times, the mouse pad which was part of the original issue, STILL not done. Sent in for THIRD time, they have had for 2 weeks and I still don't know the status - if parts ordered will arrive or if on backorder. There is no way to contact the service center where the actual repairs are being done other than via email.

Lack of communication and info is not accurate (i.e., was told computer in repairs on 6/7 when it had actually been shipped out 6/5, 2 days prior - with work not complete!!!) Furious as this was a waste of money for this warranty. Agent selling warranty also misrepresented service since he led me to believe I would have the same as Sony provided which was in-home repair, NOT mail-in/depot service. Ridiculously run company and cannot believe they are still in business. Hours wasted calling/emailing supervisors to get the same nonsense status update of it being in repair.

I am a huge fan of Newegg and have purchased many products from them, but this Service Net "warranty" is an utter rip-off. I bought a $1,400 ASUS laptop a year ago with a 2-Year Service Net Notebook Plan. The DC jack was loose and faulty after about a year, so I sent it in. Service Net seemed friendly and easy to work with while filing my claim, even connecting me with a technician to see if I could resolve my problem another way. However, it all changed once they received my laptop.

After 2 weeks of them receiving my laptop, with no attempt at contacting me, I received a call stating, "Sir, we cannot provide you with warranty because there is a crack on the case. One component is damaged so your warranty is invalid." Seriously? I called the computer repair shop my laptop was currently housed in and asked about the specifics of the problem. This "crack" was a small chip (1-2 mm) off the corner of the laptop! So with no warranty and feeling shafted, I had to pay out of pocket to fix the laptop. Service Net is out to screw you over. They may seem nice and friendly in the beginning, but they will not hesitate to screw you over the first chance they get. 0/10, would definitely not recommend.

I bought 3-yr Sony ACCIDENTAL warranty from SONY STORE with my $1300 laptop for $400 - BIG MISTAKE. 2.5 years down the road, I accidentally spilled lemonade and sent it to repair. They repaired it and sent it back without testing that it works properly. Service net said that the service center is a hardware service center, and therefore does not test the laptop!!! Are you kidding me?? What the **. It took them more than a month and a half to repair the laptop the first time so I called back again to see my options. I got a runaround for 2 weeks and then got a $180 buyout option(!!!) for a laptop I bought for $1300 with $400 warranty. Conclusion, CHECK YOU SERVICES the warranty, and note that they cannot resell who services the warranty claims.

Service Net is a scam. Service Net does not back up their warranty. They are out to get your money. I will never deal with Service Net. The worst experience I've had with a warranty company. ** Service Net.

The laptop (Newegg) quit putting up a screen. If you looked carefully, you could see the screen in a very dim room. They received the laptop and said it was water damage. It's not the case; I've never had any spilling or water issues in or near the laptop. They sent a picture which turned out to be dust on the board. They denied my claim and sent the unit back. I brought it to a local repair shop and they noticed that most of the screw heads were stripped and that 3 of the 4 were cross threaded. It appears that they slammed it together without regard to doing it right. The local shop showed me that their picture was simply dust which he brushed off easily. He also found the problem quickly by attaching the ribbon cable to another LCD panel and it worked just fine. It's the panel that is down and has nothing at all to do with water damage or corrosion. It appears that their standard is to deny claims blaming everything on water damage. Small claims court, here I come.

Their standard procedure is to blame the customer and then stall, stall, stall. Don't buy an extended warranty! I've been a fan of for a long time. I have bought several laptops and over technology. Never again! This time, I purchased a laptop for my mother. To help her avoid hassle, I paid an extra amount for a 3-year warranty. Good plan, right? Wrong! Newegg apparently sells these plans but doesn't actually service them. They allow the customer to get screwed over by Service Net.

When the laptop died, we sent it into Service Net only to be told that it had been wet so it would cost $900 to fix. First, it had never been wet. Second, the laptop had cost $400 new. We had Service Net return the laptop, which they did minus a few parts, seriously?! They took it apart, blamed us and then didn't even return all of it? I took it to a local shop which instantly figured out that it was not a hardware problem at all but a corrupted hibernation file, fixed it in minutes. I was furious! When I called the Service Net manager, he was actually honest and said that they always blame water to avoid repairs. He asked me to send photos and he would take care of me. No surprise that I didn't get a response. I called back two weeks later, and it was revealed that he was no longer with the company. Newegg/Service Net screwed me over for the last time.

My laptop was freezing then it would restart, also the screen looked like it had small water drops on the right and left edges. It has never been wet and when I clean it, I spray the cleaner on a rag then clean the screen. They refused to fix any of the problems, first saying the screen was damaged by something heavy being placed on it. She said it could have been as simple as a cat jumping on the screen.

The next person I talked to claimed water damage,and that I said that in my claim. I told them it had never been wet and I never said it was from water, that the screen just looked like small water drops. that was the only words I could think of to describe it. They sent it back and when I opened the laptop, the screen was in worse condition.

My hot water tank is not working. This hot water tank is under the contract with Sevice Net. I bought this house two and half years ago. When I checked with this company, they said there's only one month left in contract. I contacted several repair companies, and they said if it is under the contract, we will not repair. I called Service Net. They said "until you send us ownership papers, we cannot do anything about this". I received the home ownership paper on January 27th, 2012. I am without hot water for more than a week. Today, when I called them, Service Net is telling me the contract is only transferred within 30 days. This took so long to tell me, which they should have told me from the first day. Now, I am without water for more than week. I could have bought new one or have this repaired. I believe this is against human rights.

I bought a Philips 42" flat screen model 42PFL7403D (listed at $1399) and an extended warranty ($114.36) with it. It was not indicated that it would be through a 3rd party provider (Service Net). The only name on the certificate of coverage is "Extended Service Plan" with an address that I've recently discovered as Service Net. I needed to look it up, as the phone number on the certificate was not working when I called. But a quick internet search provided a new number that works, as well as the actual name of the warranty company (Service Net). All that might be an indicator to some as to how this was going to go.

I’ve been having some concerns with some snapping and popping sounds the TV was making when it powers up and when it powers down. I called on Nov 17, 2011 and spoke with Edward. A local vendor was scheduled to come out on Nov 21, 2011. The vendor came and replaced a capacitor. There was also an issue with a green discoloration in the upper right quadrant of the screen. The vendor indicated it was most likely the panel. The next day, the vendor's office called to say that Service Net would not replace the panel, as it was too costly. If it got worse, they could look at replacing the set or buying out the contract.

On Nov 30, 2011 (nine days after the service call), the screen tripped out on and off for about 45 minutes, sort of a solarization or posturization. This was on all input, but had no effect on the TV's menus. While it was doing it, I called Service Net again and spoke with James. While on the phone with James, I took several photos of what it was doing. He scheduled with the same vendor, marking it as to make it a part of the previous issue. I also indicated the set was making the same cracking and popping sounds during power up and power down. He scheduled the same vendor to come back out on Dec 6, 2011.

Two different techs arrived this time. They did not appear to listen to any of the input I offered about what was going on. As I showed them the power up/down sounds, they listened from several feet away, not anywhere near the set, and said it was normal. I told them it had only started recently. The screen was not displaying the problem while they were here. I showed one of them the images I took and he suggested it was solarization and that it might be the t-box or the panel. They removed the set from the pedestal, took off the back, plugged it back in, and nothing else. There was no testing, no meters, not even any poking or prodding around in general. They said it would be up to Service Net as to whether they wanted to pay for the part, but they didn't know what part it would be. They put the set back up on the pedestal and connected the cables wrongly and left.

I called Service Net back that same day (Dec 6, 2011) and spoke to Rochelle and to a supervisor named Fallon. I indicated a concern for the lack of thorough attention to the issues, and pretty much lodged a complaint about the vendor. Both these ladies were very nice and polite, in spite of the restrictive policies that were keeping them from offering a higher level of customer service that I could tell they were both capable of giving. In the end, the supervisor agreed that she could put in for a 2nd vendor to come out and double check the problem. That seemed perfectly reasonable, as the original vendor did nothing to test the equipment. Well, one said he saw the set display the problem, but it was only the set syncing up with the cable box. This further validated my concern of these guys not listening to input from the customer that 1) spends every day with the set, and 2) is paying for the extended warranty.

On Dec 7, I received a call from a Service Net dispatcher saying that they were waiting to hear back from the vendor before they could close out the case and proceed. The dispatcher seemed to be working in contrast to the agreement that was made with the supervisor from the day before. A call also came in from the vendor. No message was left. My business is with Service Net and I felt the complaint should've been addressed with the vendor and there was no reason for further contact.

On Dec 8, another call came in from the vendor, which was not answered. Within a matter of 2 minutes I received a call from Brian, a supervisor with Service Net. He said that the original vendor has told them it was definitely the panel and that the panel was not made anymore. And he said that Service Net would be calling me back in a few days to discuss replacing the set or buying out the contract. I tried to review the matter with this supervisor, but he started out with and maintained a condescending tone throughout the call, which I pointed out at one point. I suggested that he was contributing to making the conversation harder than it had to be, especially since he would continuously cut me off and not let me finish my questions or my comments.

I tried to point out that the vendor could not possibly know what the problem is, as they said it could be one of 2 things and that they did absolutely nothing to perform any tests other than to take off the back of the set and power it up again. He said it was the panel and it cost too much to replace. I challenged him, as he said it was not made and now he said it cost too much. Plus, how can a major brand of TV that is less than 3 years old not still make parts. It seems as if he did not like the observation and he upped the level of rude service, to which I pointed out. He offered me a phone number to speak with anyone else if I had anything else to discuss. But it was the same number I already had for them and the same number he called in on. I asked if he could transfer me to someone else and he refused.

It is my understanding that Service Net may try to replace the set with a comparable unit. And if one cannot be found, they will buy out the contract by paying for the original cost of the unit, minus any repairs. The only thing that Service Net had paid for was when an IR sensor went out and was replaced on Dec 20, 2010 and the capacitor that was replaced Nov 21, 2011. Since the capacitor did not resolve the problem that was called it, it should not be applicable. The only real work that has been done was the IR sensor.

I feel that Service Net had summarily failed to honor the warranty coverage. I bought the extended warranty through the retailer and had no prior knowledge of it being farmed out to a 3rd party (Service Net) or that Service Net would have the final say in what repairs they would and would not perform. My suggestion for a successful and positive resolution would be a refund of the contract price of $114.36 and a replacement of the set that meets the minimum specifications of the current set (1080p, 120Hz, 4 HDMI inputs, etc., all which can be provided and confirmed). And the set should be a confirmed and reputable brand and model that meets or exceeds the ratings and reviews of the current set, with a full manufacturer warranty. While I am certain that there should be absolutely no trouble finding a new 1080p, 120Hz LVD HDTV that can fill that criteria, the price of this model through the retailer was $1,399.00. This should also not be subject to penalties, fines, or any such other deductions in consideration of the way this matter had been handled by Service Net representatives and/or vendors in addition to a refund of the contract price of $114.36.

I purchased a warranty through Service Net when I purchased my laptop. I was offered the option of a 1, 2 or 3 year warranty, which I chose the 2-year option. This is reflective in the price that I paid. However, upon receipt of the warranty, the warranty states that it is only valid for one year. Now that I have a claim in the second year of purchase, Service Net will not honor the warranty. How would I have this investigated? Service Net will no longer respond to me and I feel that I have a valid claim seeing as I have a receipt that I paid $69.99 for the 2-year agreement. It is easy to see on their site that their 1-year agreement is $49.99. Also, should I go ahead and take it upon myself to have the computer fixed on my own and worry with their responsibilities later?

On 09-17-05, I purchased a Mitsubishi Projection TV Model Number WD-52825 from Leigh Adams Discount Sales, located at 990 Ontario Mills Dr. Ste #F Ontario, Ca 91764. We purchased a floor model with a Philips Mits-TV extended warranty. The price of the TV was $2,699.99 and the warranty was $399.00, contract #000007742064. I was told this warranty would cover anything that went wrong with the TV. For 3 years, the TV performed as expected.

On 07-30-08, we had a problem with the TV not working. I called the warranty claims office, Service Net Solutions at 650 Missouri Ave Jeffersonville, IN 47130 telephone number 866-694-7277. They sent out Mike from H&L TV Service at 1915 W Redlands Blvd #105 Redlands Ca. 92373 telephone number 909-793 8968 authorization# 2681774, to check the TV. Mike checked out the TV and told me the lamp was out and the reason was because the side filters were dirty, causing the lamp to overheat. Ever since that first time, I have kept those filters clean. (Why didn't the lamp go out in the first 3 years?) Mike called the warranty company Service Net Solutions and was told by them they would not let him replace the lamp but would be sending me a lamp. I would have to dismantle the lamp and reinstall the new lamp into the TV set. I received the new lamp from DLP LampSource at 111880 Community Rd Suite 350 Poway, Ca 92064 telephone number 866-764-5822, confirmation number NC31112373424 warranty #2610158.

The lamp was a SKU Rpe023 Mitsubishi 915P020010 TV Replacement Lamp. I installed the new lamp and the TV worked. Approximately 2 weeks later, the lamp went out again and DLP sent another lamp out. I installed that lamp and on 09-26-08, the TV went out again. I called Service Net Solutions and informed them of the problem with the TV set. I also asked for a copy of my warranty and was told they would mail one out. In the meantime, they sent out Mike again from H&L TV to pick up the TV. H&L called me and said the lamp power board Mits Part # 939P978010 and Format board MitsPart # 930B924003 was the problem, repair Auth # 2681774. The TV was returned in working order on 10-09-08. I called Service Net Solutions again for a copy of my warranty and was told they would send one out.

On 10-15-08, the TV went out again. I called Service Net Solutions. They sent Mike again from H&L TV service to pick up the TV set for repair. This time they had to replace 4 capacitors repair Auth # 2681774. The TV was returned in working order on 10-27-08.

On Dec 21 2009, I called Service Net Solutions to report the lamp had gone out again. They informed me that they would send out another lamp Auth# 3186028. When the lamp was not received within 3 days and I called Service Net Solutions asking where was the lamp. I was informed they were not going to replace the lamp because the warranty policy states they would only replace the lamp once. I again asked for a copy of the warranty policy and asked to see where I signed anything saying I understood this about the warranty of the lamp. They said they would mail me a copy and underline the portion regarding the replacement of lamps. I told them I have been asking for a copy for over a year and yet they had not sent me this copy. I ask them to email me a copy of my warranty. They said they would but still no email from them.

I said, "you need to pick up this TV and find out what caused the lamp to go out again." I informed them the lamp was busted inside next to the filament and there was broken glass inside the lamp. On 12-28-09, they sent Mike from H&L TV Service again to pick up the TV. Leonard, the owner of H&L, called me on 1-06-09 to report they had to rebuild the DM Module Mits Part # 934C116003 and rebuild the Format module Mits Part # 930B924003 and the TV is working but there is only one problem and that was they were informed by Service Net Solutions they were not going to return my TV with a new lamp.

My problem is I paid for a warranty to fix my TV and I was told by Leigh Adams Discount Sales that this warranty would fix anything that was to go wrong. Something is still not right with it if it keeps blowing power lamps. The problem is still not fixed. My TV was returned in non working condition. This is not what I purchased the warranty for.

Service Net Warranty Company Profile