3.78/5
Based on 1,366 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sam's Club

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sam's Club Reviews

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

We bought 75" TV and a sound bar online during Black Friday deal from samsclub.com. The TV was shipped on Dec 4 and Sound Bar was shipped on Dec 6 with same order number. The freight company delivered TV only on Dec 21st. Also signed a delivery waybill which says TV only. Called Sam's Club customer service, but they keep saying to call back again after several days or both the items have been delivered already (depending on different customer service representative). I feel cheated and disappointed. Whenever I contact customer service I get different answers.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I ordered a iPhone for my wife online. Once the phone shipped it was stolen while in transit. I contacted Sam's Club and was told I need a police report for an item that I never even touched. I submit the report and send it up, but Sam's Club is now saying they never received it. So basically this company is straight garbage. I can’t upgrade my wife’s phone and get her a new one for Christmas because Sam's Club is telling me to wait 8-10 business days for it to be resolved. It has already been 10 days since I placed the order and now I am going to have to wait until Jan to do anything. I will never again do anything with Sam's Club. To me they do not care about their customers at all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Ordered tires, they charged me money. Never got it. Waited for a month. No response, after registering complaint also no response. I called customer service, they were so rude that they told they dont have anything to do in this. If I want I need to go to Sam's club - this is the exact way representative talked and kept the call.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I have been a member of Sam's club for several years. Have never had an issue with my local club. They are always helpful and courteous. BUT-- SAMSCLUB.COM is a totally different story! We ordered a treadmill and had it shipped to us but then decided to return it within the required time limit for the return... It has now been about 4 months now what I have been trying to return this item. I have spoken with Customer Service so many times it's ridiculous. Been told they are escalating this request, been given numerous new Incident numbers... but nothing.

Each time they act like they have no idea how or why anything is happening or hasn't happened. I have been given so many excuses or lies telling me a Manager will be calling... but nothing! I have been put on hold and the operator never came back. A Supervisor "accidentally hung up" never calling back. Each time I have to tell them the whole story even though supposedly each time the Rep is putting detailed notes in the account. I am to the point that I will be cancelling my membership as soon as this is resolved! Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Ordered a TV on Black Friday as a Christmas present, received confirmation email that the item shipped and would arrive by 12/13. Called Sam's and was told it was in the process of being shipped. Waited and then called the shipping company and they said they never received the freight from Sam's. Called Sam's and the item will be out of stock before all shipments are fulfilled, so basically they oversold, but in the 4 wks they never bothered to notify or update buyers but had no problem charging our credit cards. Just let us go on thinking we would receive our merchandise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I bought online in November 5th, 2017 an Igloo Chest Freezer (7.1 cu. ft.). They supposed to delivery November 11th, but they did not. So I call samsclub.com on November 16th, and they told me that my Igloo Chest Freezer (7.1 cu. ft.) was not shipped so they ordered a replacement, that was coming in 5 business days. Unfortunately it never came so I called customer service and after 2 hour of waiting they told me that it was late. I am talking about December 4th. I asked them to cancel my order; so they told me that they cannot, that I have to call the shipment company for that. So I went to chat with Josseline online, she just told me that I have no other choice that to wait. I printed all the chat because I could not believe it. They did not want to refund my money.

The time past and in December 6th, I called the shipment company to cancelled everything. They told me they did and that I can called samsclub.com back in to hours to have my money back. I waited one day and so in December 7th, I called. Guess what??? They did not have that information, what a surprise!!! I talked to representative and the give me a ticket number that going to allow my refund. In December 8th a live assistance online give me the information that my refund was in my way.

December 13th, they called me to delivery my Igloo Chest Freezer (7.1 cu. ft.) Omg!!! It was my reaction. I was out of $190.00 and I really do not think and this time that I going to have my money back. So, I accepted the delivery, so I can have at least the Igloo Chest Freezer (7.1 cu. ft.). The delivery was on December 15th and when I opened the box, the freezer was damaged. I went to Sam's club location at 40 minutes for my house this Sunday December 17th with the freezer, just to be told that they cannot refund my money because a refund started more than a week ago. What???

I have no money and I stuck with a bad freezer. After all this nightmare, you just can say that. They do not take back the freezer and no money for me. They want me to call a shipment company to take the freezer back to them and for all the trouble a gift card of $20.00. Are you kidding me? This is a scam company. I will never buy online with them. I will advised all my friends and family do the same. It is not worthy all the bad days, the long calls and the end is I am out of $170.00.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I purchased an electronic piano, Yamaha P45 model, for my daughter on Samsclub.com on 11/25/17, I paid 499.98 plus tax. The piano was delivered 12/8/17. On 12/10/17 Samsclub.com advertised the same exact electronic piano I bought for 349.00 as a Shocking Value. I called Samsclub.com for a price adjustment, I was told even though I just received the piano two days earlier it was over the 8 day price match guarantee. I was told I needed to have UPS pick up the piano, mail it back, then reorder the same piano at the one day sale price to get the sale.

I was on the phone with Samsclub.com for over an hour trying to figure this out. When I got off the phone to reorder the piano it was sold out. I called Samsclub.com back, spent another 90 minutes on the phone just to be hung up on. I called back again and was told, "Too bad, we can’t do anything." I spoke with Sam’s Club representatives in Texas, Colorado and Indiana. Corporate said their order numbers are 15-16 digits long and couldn’t locate my order, Samsclub.com could find my order but not the item number 892073 because it was sold out. How sad at Christmas time Samsclub.com has to treat hard working people like this. How long does it take to make the 150.00. I should have been refunded. Makes me sick to be treated like this. I thought more of Sam’s Club. Very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I went shopping after getting a membership online. $45. I went online and said items were carried in the store and not online for some things but figured the store is a mile away so I'll get a membership and go shopping. I walked in the guy said they don't check memberships anymore only at registers. I said okay cool. Walking around I had placed a few things in the cart that weren't a super deal but needed nonetheless. I needed cauliflower. Nope, canned salmon. Nope, unsweetened coconut flakes. Nope, milk 2xs as much as my local grocery, unsweetened vanilla almond milk. 2xs the price as my local grocery store... now I was getting very irritated. They didn't carry the items I looked at online.

Everything was super expensive. I got items I didn't want to put in the cart and $175 for only some of my list. I had to go to my local grocer to get the rest. While I was there I looked at some of the things I bought... per unit (because Sam's is bulk) I could have gotten everything at my local grocer for the same price I paid for only some of the items at Sam's. Very upset... wanted my money. Don't waste yours.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I am canceling my membership. Will never do business again with Sam's Club. I ordered an item Nov 22nd. The item showed processing for 8 days. Called Sat. On hold 3 times for over 30 mins each then hung up on. 22 days later still have not got my item. I am disputing charges with my bank... Will never do business with Sam's again.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

On November 11, I ordered the 70" Vizio smart tv. At the time of the order my estimated delivery dates were between 11/24 and 12/6. Per the same club my tv was shipped on 11/16. It is now 12/9 and I still have no tv. I have contacted the shipping company MXD multiple times only to be told that the dates have been changed, however the last update on my tracking is 11/22. I've also spoken with representatives from Sam's Club and they advised me that the tv had not left their warehouse in Texas and stated that they were not sure when it would be. When I asked what the next course of action was. I was told to give it until 12/12, a month from the time I ordered. This tv is supposed to be a gift for my husband. After visiting my local Sam's Club store twice, a manager told me to come back on 12/13 and he will see what he can do. As of now I've paid $930. Received no product.

Updated on 12/14/2017: On 12/13/17 I went to my local store. After several phone calls the store manager cancelled my original order and allowed me to purchase the tv (70" Vizio) from the store at the same sale price of my order. I will never use Sam's Club online again.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I ordered a 60-inch Hitachi on November 22, 2017 as part of the Black Friday event. I am experiencing a similar event as another poster, Renee in Melbourne, FL. My TV was shipped from NJ to Jacksonville. It has been there for five days now - still on the truck (so I'm told). I called to get updates, placed on hold for 20 minutes at a time as the rep attempted status updates with UPS. I offered to pick up a set at the local store and they would not cooperate with my proposal. Instead, they want me to call back for updates and options once a timeline has been meet. These folk have turned out to be ill-prepared and very unprofessional with the task at hand. I would not recommend their online service.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

On 11/23/2017 I ordered a 65in Vizio XLED television. My shipping date was 11/30/2017-12/11/2017. A few days later, I received a tracking number to something that had NEVER been SHIPPED! Today is 12/09/2017 and still no shipping info related to this tracking number. I called Samsclub.com for a status update. I was told that the item is not in stock and I will receive it when it's available. WHAT?!! I told her it was unacceptable as I was given dates and tracking information.

She said my options were a refund or wait for it. No one bothered calling me and informing me of such and, she said "you'll receive another tracking number when it ships." What will that prove considering I have a tracking number now with no merchandise attached to it. His birthday is ruined, they've held $700 of my dollars for almost THREE weeks and the only thing I've gotten is frustration. I'll NEVER order another product from Samsclub.com and I'll NEVER renew another membership with them. This was tasteless and totally unprofessional!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have been a Sam's Club member since 1992 and have never written a negative review. However, on 11/23 I purchased a Samsung 55" Class 4K Ultra HD Curved Smart TV (UN55MU6490FXZA) for $598. I was promised a delivery window of 11/13 - 12/11. After receiving an email from the shipper, I scheduled a delivery on 12/11. I later received a call from the shipper saying that they could honor the delivery until 12/18. I called Sam's Club to arrange for a store pickup, and after being on the phone with their representatives for 2 hours, the original 12/18 delivery was cancelled because I was told that I could pick up a television from a local store.

Later a manager came on the line and said that the information that I have been provided was incorrect. I was then told that a new order had to be placed and a new shipping date arranged. Prior to this being resolved, I was disconnected. I later went online and discovered that the same television is being advertised for less money ($589.77) available to store pickup or a delivery date of 12/13! Throughout this process, no one could provide me with contact information, name, or department to file an official complaint. What a disaster!

Resolution response: Dec. 11, 2017

I messaged Corporate Sam's Club through Facebook. They replied immediately and resolved the issue within a couple of hours. It is a shame that their phone in customer service department isn't as responsive. (it was only a e-card and it showed up on my account)

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Signed up for membership in Nov. With membership came a $20 e-gift card. Order online (on my Sams.com account states that the e-gift card was delivered). The e-gift card was not delivered and I never received it. I wrote to customer service and they acknowledged my complaint but did not do ANYTHING to resolve it. I called customer service and waited over 10 minutes (lines were busy)... I WENT THROUGH THIS four times!!! No one answers the phone!! No one works on the problems!! Sam's Club customer service is awful.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I ordered a Vending machine on October 30th. The estimated delivery date was showing as Nov 5 - Nov 15. Throughout this whole time the order was showing as "PROCESSING". On the 13th I called to see if I could cancel the shipment and was told that I couldn't because the item had been ordered more than 1 hour ago. On the 16th I called back to get a status on the order and ask why it hadn't been shipped yet. No one could give me an answer. I was told that I needed to give it another 2 days and then call back to see if the order status had changed.

Later that day I checked the Sam's Club website and the status showed as "SHIPPED". I called the link to track the shipment and nothing. I called the company and they said they did not have the item yet, they were waiting on payment from Sam's Club. I asked if they had an estimated date of delivery. Nothing. I asked the maker of the Credit Card port for the vending machine and they could not give me any information as to when I would get it either. I received an email from Manna on Nov 20th saying my shipment was nearby - called and was given an Estimated delivery date of December 6th - - 16 days later!!!

I received another email on Dec 1st saying my shipment was nearby - called and they couldn't locate my shipment. Received yet another email on Dec 4th, called and same thing. Last attempt was today, Dec 6th and was told that it was in San Antonio, they don't deliver to San Marcos, and that they had to deliver it to the Austin location that delivers to San Marcos. So the machine will actually go right past where it's supposed to be delivered, drive 35 miles north then back another 20 miles to get to me. When? Good question. Last: the Sam's Club policy on returning Vending machines is 30 days past the Purchase Date. I didn't even have it then so I couldn't refuse delivery! What a piece of work this Sam's Club system has been. I will NEVER go through them again!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Placed an order for a 65" Vizio SmartCast 4K tv at 12:01am on Thanksgiving day (11/23/2017) that was listed in the Black Friday ad. The sale began at 12:01am and I completed the order and received a confirmation email at 12:03:46. I checked my bank account and saw that Sam's Club charged me. When the order was placed, the order status in my account stated the item would arrive between 11/30/2017 - 12/4/2017. On 12/1/2017, I noticed that the charge was no longer showing in my bank account. This prompted me to look at the order in my Sam's Club account. The order still showed a status of "Processing" but still stated it expected to have the above arrival times. I called Sam's Club online and spoke with a representative who told me that those dates "really mean that's when it arrives at the shipper" and she understands this is confusing.

I told her it wasn't nearly as confusing as it was misleading. I asked why, after over a week, the TV had not gotten to the shipper, she stated she didn't have an answer for me besides that they were overwhelmed with Black Friday orders. After looking at the order a few more moments, she stated she found where it had arrived to the shipper and that I should expect a call within the next couple of days to set up delivery. I asked her to give me the name and number of the shipping company so I could call directly to set up delivery--to which she replied "I can't tell you that because it could be one of three companies". When I asked why she didn't know which one if she saw the TV had arrived, she stated that her system "had not been updated yet".

Twenty minutes after ending the call, I received an email stating the item had shipped which included a tracking number and that the shipper would update the status once the product arrived at their facility. On Monday, 12/4/2017, the shipper had no further updates and the tracking information still only said to check back for an update once the item was received. I called the shipper directly who stated that Sam's Club had sent them an electronic message to begin the shipping but had not yet released the item to them despite daily trips to the Sam's Club warehouse. The rep connected me to Sam's Club and after going through their automated system again and holding for approximately 20 minutes, a representative answered the phone and I was not able to understand most of what she was saying because she was breathing heavily into the microphone of her headset (or the mouthpiece of the phone.)

Despite my asking her several times to repeat and explaining that I could not understand her because of the breathing into the phone, the rep continued to do so. This representative was very rude and abrasive throughout the entire call. In the end, the representative put me on hold multiple times to a) verify the shipper did not have the item, b) "look at the order", and c) "try to find you a manager". When I asked to speak to a manager, she ignored me more than once until I finally demanded it. That's when she placed me on hold very briefly only to return and tell me that there wasn't one available. When I asked her to confirm to me that they are in a call center and she was telling me there was no manager or supervisor on duty, she told me that's not what she said. She stated "I said no one is available". I told her I would hold--to which she responded "You'll be on hold several hours if not longer".

I ended the call by saying I would speak to the manager at the local store. Fifteen minutes after ending the above call, I called Sam's Club online back. This time I spoke with a rep named Michael (neither one of the two previous would give me their names). Michael looked up my order and honored my request to speak with a manager. I spoke with Terrika, the floor supervisor. She gave me a spiel that they were overwhelmed from Black Friday sales and that the warehouse was back up. She stated the warehouse had sent out an internal communication that "orders placed by 5 pm on Black Friday would be delivered by 12/15/2017." I explained that that was unacceptable given that my order was confirmed by email within 2 minutes of the sale starting.

I asked for the number to the manager at the warehouse to which she replied "oh, it's after 5 pm so they're closed". My response was to exclaim that therein lay the problem. She took my name, order #, and contact number and told me she would have a manager higher than her call me first thing the next day (Tues. 12/5/17). It should be noted that the funds were removed from my bank account for this purchase on 12/4/2017. I followed that call up with a call to my local store where I spoke with the manager. He explained that although they are both "Sam's Club" he had no access or control to the systems for Sam's Club Online. But, he said, he understood my frustration and would try to assist me in any way he could.

I explained that I understood they were different divisions but also understood that he has much more access than I do. I asked him if they have the TV I ordered in the store (I checked and the online system says they do) but he stated they were cleaned out on Black Friday. I then asked him to escalate my issue up to whomever he can reach at their corporate office to get this resolved. He assured me he would work on it the next day and either have someone call me or would call me himself.

On Tuesday, 12/5/2017 I received a call from the local store manager at approximately 5pm. He told me that he had finally managed to get an email address to an "escalation department" and had sent them an email with my details and the details about the issue I was having. He expressed the hope that since the email had been sent at least an hour before that department closed, he expected that I would receive a call within the hour. That didn't happen. This afternoon (Wednesday, 12/6/2017) I received a call from William, a "Corporate Agent" with Sam's Club. William proceeded to "regretfully inform" me that the TV was out of stock and that they would have to cancel my order.

I was very firm when I told him that he absolutely better not cancel my order. He wanted to refund my purchase price and accept a $110 Sam's gift card. I declined as that would not get me an equal product. I explained that I wanted the issue resolved and the only acceptable resolutions were either THAT TV be delivered as ordered or Sam's Club would replace it with one of equal or better specs at no additional charge. He stated he was there to help me resolve the issue and suggested that I look on their website for alternative TVs in the price range. I explained to him that would be TVs in the price range of the normal pricing for that TV. And under NO circumstances would I accept a substituted TV that did not equal or exceed the specs on the originally ordered item.

He sent me an email (from an anonymous email address) and asked me to respond with links to the acceptable products I would like him to consider. I indicated to him that this, along with the numerous complaints I found on here (Consumer Affairs) led me to believe that there were some possible breaches of trade laws going on and that I fully intend to pursue all avenues if this is not satisfactorily resolved. I do not hold out hope that any satisfaction will be obtained here and am already exploring options to bring action. I strongly recommend anyone else that has documented their encounters with Sam's Club Online to do the same.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

11/11/2017 I ordered a Vizio 70" online. Delivery date 11/20-24. Called customer service (11/21) and was disconnected 4 times. Finally a young lady answered on the 5th call but I had trouble understanding her due to static on Sam's end. She checked to see if the item had been shipped...it had not. It had not been processed, I was told. I asked if I could pick up the TV in the store to which she answered "no". I had ordered online and I would have to wait. Seeing it had not been processed I wanted to cancel but was told me it was too late. On 11/21, I received an email the TV had been shipped.

On 11/22 I called the shipping company, MXD Group, the representative stated they had just received a notice to pick up the item. It was still in Sam's Warehouse in NJ. They would schedule a carrier to pick up and transport within a couple of days. He then informed me a new delivery date of 12/06. We are a business and have 20+ members of Sam's in our group. We meet on 12/01 at which time I will discuss closing all Sam's accounts and opening Costco accounts. In the past Sam's was our first place of choice to shop. It has moved way down the list. In our area we have many excellent stores to choose from and we will.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Went online to Sam's Club Website at the start of their pre Black Friday Sale at 12:01. Ordered the Samsung 58" TV and Soundbar. Order was confirmed and was supposed to get it by the17th. Emailed on the 18th. Order shipped. Money taken out on the 20th. No tracking information. Called shipping company on Friday 24th. They have not gotten it yet. Called Sam's Club. Was told item was out of stock. Was given the option to cancel or wait. I said I'll wait. Her reply was "Call back and cancel when you're sick of waiting".

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Leading up to Black Friday 2017 all of the marketing for Sam’s Club stated you could buy items from the store’s inventory on Thanksgiving day and pick them up at the store on Black Friday. I thought that was a nice convenient thing. The website allowed me to place my order and even pick a time to pick it up. However, on the morning of Black Friday I received a notification that my order had been canceled. I called the store and they stated, “We do not do click and pull on Black Friday deals. We have them in stock, but you have to be here.” I told them that that’s not what the website said. The website allowed me to grab the deal and hold the item on my credit card. So why would the website allow me to do it if the store was not going to honor the deal?

I then called Sam’s Club corporate. They told me they could not help me, and asked why I didn’t just order it online. I told them it was because their website made so convenient to just go pick it up at any time of my choosing. Why would a company sell something to someone under a false pretense and then take it away? Seems like a marketing ploy now, and I will not be returning to Sam’s Club. Emotions are of involved in a big purchase and Sam’s Club toyed with mine.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Very upset about false marketing. So for almost 2 weeks they advertise about online and in-store sale for November 11th 2017. Woke up early to place an online order. The item was out of stock. It said to call local Sam's Club if they have it. I called like 8 to 10 clubs in 100 miles area. They were sold out. Then again in the evening getting another email about extended sale for one day more. So checked online again to see if they have that item. It was out of stock. Online showed none stores have it.

On Monday November 13th guess what? That item is in stock but at a regular price. Why would they advertise and make big hype if the item is not going to be available and waste everyone's time. So I called customer service to see what they have to say about this scenario. Guess what. It's against Sam's Club policy to honor the price for the the unavailable item they hyped about it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

On 11/11/2017 Sam's Club offered a one-time sale event. I wanted to buy the iPhone x. I called all of the Sam’s club's in my metro area and all of them told me that the iPhone X has not been released yet. I told them it was and they all seem confused. I have a picture add and I also took a screenshot of the iPhone X being advertised with a $300 dollar gift card. I could understand if each club only got 1. Sam’s Club is advertising a phone that they don't have in stock. I asked for a rain check and they said no. How does it possibly make sense to advertise a phone that you don't have a single one to offer... interesting.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I was going to the Sam's Club in Owasso, OK and I loved it! However, when I went to the Joplin store and made it home I found there were weevils in my flour. I was trying to make gravy and almost didn't realize the bugs. It's the most disgusting thing I have ever bought. I tried to complain to the store but it has fell on deaf ears and nobody seemed to take it seriously!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I like the fact that you have to show your membership card before entering and I get a sense of safety. I love how all the products are bundled and there are many to choose from home decor, automotive, toiletries, bedding, shoes, clothes, to dairy products, frozen veggies, entrees. Also, they always have fresh meat, flowers. The bakery is also fresh and overall the stores are very clean. They have everything, and I can shop with one stop.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Sam's tire service told me that they would mount one rear tire on my wife's van and had me pull the car around to the Bay door. Then after I got back in I waited 15 minutes while they helped other customers only to be told that I needed to buy both rear tires because the tread had to match for safety reasons. They never even looked at the other rear tire that was nearly new. They were trying to get me to replace a perfectly good tire in the name of safety just to sell more tires. When I got home I called to complain and they said it was because van is all wheel drive (it's not) and they couldn't mount it because other tire didn't have enough tread. When I said that it's not AWD, they said they were thinking of someone else. I felt like they were uninformed about safety rules and dismissive of my complaint. They didn't offer me any remedy wasting my time. Now I'm left thinking don't expect reasonable people when you go to Sam's Club.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I am providing their reason for not posting my review and my review below. You will read that it is unemotional, and only a statement of the facts. There is no way to reply to them as the email from them came from a 'no-reply' email address. Here is the email I received after posting the review of the product: "Your opinion is very important to us and the Sam's Club community. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Dog Treats (36 oz.). Unfortunately, your review did not meet our guidelines for posting on our site. Your review cannot be approved because it: contains inappropriate content."

Here is the review which 'Contains inappropriate content' according to Sam’s Club: "Assembled in China from Imported Product (Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders). I gave these to my dog twice a day for a year or two. She loves them. She gradually got very sick. Vet did Kidney panel several times. I would bring my dog back month after month trying to rule things out getting tests done, and repeat kidney panels. Finally she mentioned I should check everything I am feeding her to make sure nothing comes from China. She said that the Veterinarian community has seen kidney related problems with Chinese sourced products.

Three months ago, I stopped feeding her these. I changed nothing else. Yesterday she had a follow-up kidney panel done. It came back 100% normal. This isn't proof that this product is dangerous to animals, you'll have to decide yourself. There was even a sign up at Sam’s Club talking about this issue, right above where they sell these." (and they still sell them) The date I wrote this is 11/2/2017.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I have been waiting for more than 10 weeks for a $100 refund. I have an account number and a reference number and have called at least 4 times only to be lied to with false info and broken promises??? Pirates.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I purchased two slices of the meat lover pizza for me and my son at the Willow Groove Sam's Club on Welsh Road. After the first bite of the pizza, I felt something crunchy and hard, I thought to myself the bacon is real crunchy on this pizza, after the second bite, I felt something hard again but pointy and sharp, I removed the pizza from my mouth and examined it, the pizza had a small thick pointy piece of metal that looked like a broken piece of machinery cooked in the cheese and meat topping.

I took the pizza to the courtesy counter, showed the manager the pizza and metal, I told them this was very dangerous, the metal hurt my teeth etc. The manager took the pizza and metal, said she would put in a recall, offered a 25 gift card and she extended my membership for another year. I later discovered the metal put a hole in my filling and dental caps, Sam's Club claim department refuse to pay for dental care. I will never purchased any cooked food from Sam's Club again for myself or my family members. Please be careful your next bite maybe your last bite.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Sam's Club is my favorite. I like the clientele. Mostly business people. No welfare people clogging up checkout. Sam's has the best meat department in Springfield MO.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I can always find what I am looking for at Sam's. Great selection of things I didn't know I needed... LOL. Sam's has great prices and some great products.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I've never been so stressed out over a refund. I have been trying to get my refund for a mattress that was an awful mattress for over a month now. First I called to get the refund, and was told I did not have to return the mattress. And was given a confirmation number for the refund. 2 weeks go by and no refund. I call again, and according to the lady I spoke to, there was no refund processed and that I HAD to return the mattress. It didn't make sense that I was given a confirmation number for a refund that wasn't even processed. The lady claimed the first person I spoke to did nothing to take care of the refund. And that I had to return the mattress. That she would schedule a freight company to come pick it up. I asked how I would even know SHE did anything to handle the refund. She claimed she would give me a confirmation number...

I was skeptical and said how on earth do I know that she isn't lying since that is what the other lady told me as well. She got mad and transferred me to a supervisor... who told me the same stupid stuff. Then transferred me back to her the schedule the freight pick up. Said they'd call me to set up a good time. I got an automated Sam's Club message about it. That someone would call me in 24-48 hours. That never happened. I had the message as a voicemail which had a local number I called, and left a message. No one ever called me back. I called Sam's Club again... sat on hold for 30+ minutes, and a lady answered and I explained my issue and she instantly hung up on me. I called again, super pissed off. Sat on hold for 30+ minutes again. And then I just hung up. I have stuff to do during the day. I have a job that I need to do. That I can't do because I am stuck on hold with Sam's.

I sent one website inquiry. No response. Days later, I sent another. Finally got a response to the first inquiry I sent... They claimed to schedule a FedEx call tag... which is FedEx ground. It had to go freight. It is a mattress. I emailed back that it could not go ground. No response. FedEx also showed up at the wrong address, and called the wrong phone number. No one even asked where it was supposed to be picked up at. I had told the lady who supposedly scheduled the freight where to pick it up from. After a month of waiting though, we had moved into our new house. And we had to haul this bed with us since no one would come pick it up. I finally called Sam's again for 5th time. And asked if I could just return it to the store because I was over this nonsense. They said yes. I take it to the store. Guy claims their systems states I've already returned the bed and been issued my refund. Well I hadn't I showed the guy my statement for my card.

NO CREDIT. So yet he gets on the phone with Sam's Club there... and then I have to talk to the lady. The lady tries to tell me she will schedule a freight pick up to get the mattress. The mattress is at the damn store. I am not taking it home. I tell her this. This is ridiculous, I am on the verge of tears because I am so damn angry that no one can do their job here. She talks to her manager or whoever. Tells me the credit will be issued and taken care of. And if not to call again. The guy at the store tells me I can also call that location and speak with him. I spent over an hour and a half at the store just to try to return this damn mattress. Then finally it is taken care of. Right as the store is closing of course. Then 7 days pass, and I STILL have not received my refund. I call Sam's Club again... Lady claims it has been finalized. Should be on there in 3-5 days. Nothing in 3-5 days.

I send another inquiry through the website beyond pissed and tell them I want to speak to a corporate person as this is getting ridiculous. I haven't paid the balance off on my card because I am getting this credit, so if I paid it, I'd have even more credit on it... So because of all this hassle and no refund I have been charged interest, when the credit should have paid the card off and then some, as my balance was smaller than the refund. But nope still not refund. Finally someone calls me today, from an unknown number stating that the refund was processed and that it shows that it was taken care of. So I tell him, "No. I've been checking my account every day and it is not on there". He tells me I have to get a letter from Synchrony bank stating it's not there on their letter head. I am on the phone with Synchrony bank now and they claim they don't do that. They can give me a statement.

My statement closed the day before the refund was supposed to be processed. So the guy says they can get Sam's Club on the phone. And I said good luck. I sit on hold for 30+ minutes each time waiting. Well he makes me wait too, saying it's taking longer than usual. I am at 29 minutes now on the phone. She finally just got on the phone. But is asking me to explain everything all over again, when there should be notes on my account. And she put me on hold now too. She also claimed my credit has been processed. There is NO credit on my account. I am so pissed off right now. I really want to just smash my phone and tell them all to ** off.

No one can do their job over there. I will never ever buy anything again like this. I have never been so damn annoyed. I hung up because she claimed it was Synchrony that has a hold on it. I just spoke with them. There is no credit. I called back and this lady is trying to help me. Yet on hold over and over, but she actually asked for a call back number in case we get disconnected. Let's hope this resolves it, but still NEVER AGAIN SAM'S CLUB. EVER.

Sam's Club Company Information