4.50/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

PING

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

PING Reviews

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

The weights in my i20s keep coming out. The third time it happen on the same 4 clubs the company wouldn't even return my call. I called twice... How in the hell can I say anything positive about Ping, when I call and they say that shouldn't happen and they'll look into it and call me back. BUT I NEVER GET A RETURN CALL. Stay away from Ping!!! I'm sorry to say that was my third set of Pings and it will be my last. I thought I was a part of the Ping family, what **.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I went to a golf outlet and tried all kinds of clubs and pure and simple these were the least expensive of all the clubs I looked at and tried. The store had an expert who helped out in the process of the purchase. I really enjoy hitting the woods. They have a great balance that allows for longer drives. At the range I have been hitting further than ever before. The sweet spot on the head of the club allows for precise drives. However, the irons are not as spot on as I thought. The wedges are not that good. They tend to take too big of divots, causing the ball to hook or be too short on to the green. Also, the grips on all could have been a bit less tacky.

Get expert buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: July 20, 2017

I went to Golfsmith and worked with the sales advisor there. He matched me with this particular set and I love them. The price, construction, quality and performance are top notch. The clubs are sturdily built and yet are still lightweight. I have found them the best fit for my game. They definitely added distance to my drives. My game has definitely improved but I am not yet ready for the PGA. I let my younger brother who is a very good golfer try them and he ended up buying a set as well.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I like the nice balance and great sweat spot. It is durable and the most fun clubs. Makes you feel like a pro. The better you feel the better you play. They're the best clubs on the market and I got a great deal. Less chance of to mess up, too. I would be a fool to pass them up. But I would change the length then for us tall and short people and also I would use a different color. The color scheme not the best.

Original review: July 18, 2017

We purchased the clubs thru a golf store at Myrtle Beach. They were purchased 3 years ago and have been a set with relatively new features. My husband is 6'4 and needed a set of clubs that would fit him and they have been good, did a great job and I certainly enjoyed getting a new set of clubs at the same time! He has enjoyed using the clubs and they work well with his swing. I also have enjoyed playing with my clubs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PING?

Original review: July 17, 2017

Some of my friends had Ping and loved them so I decided to give them a try at the golf course rentals. I agreed with my friends and had to buy some of my own. I like the soft grip, the durability and the fact that they are customizable. They also come in left or right hand and are usually a great value. They are lightweight and easy to handle which makes it great when having to carry your clubs yourself when the caddies and golf carts are not available on busy days. But if I had to change anything, it would be a little more grip on the handle.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Ping golf clubs have many reviews online as well as videos. I used those to research before continuing at store. The ease of use and quality of swing sold me on the brand. It has a strong grip and ease of swing. It is lightweight and fine tuned trajectory for optimal launch and spin rate. Also, it generates high club speeds. Overall, Ping is a great club for any golfer and a great brand of golf clubs.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I selected this brand because the price is great, better than most brands. I could go cheaper but I could go more expensive. I also love the handle grips on the golf clubs. They make holding and swinging the golf clubs easy, as they do not slip out of your grip in the middle of the best swing of the year. They are light weight and not hard to lug around which is also a bonus. I wouldn't change a whole lot about the clubs. Versatile clubs are always nice too as far as design. It would be nice to see a company come up with a one of a kind style of club.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I recently purchased Ping golf clubs. I bought the whole set. I selected the Ping clubs because of the assortment and the quality and the price. After comparing a few different brands, I decided these were the best option. Price was fair and they had a nice discount. Also, I was able to try them and I really like how they feel. I like that they are light but sturdy, comfortable. Easy to carry and really well made. I like that I was able to customize my set and make a few changes. The features that I would like to be improved in my Ping golf clubs is the finish. They become opaque too soon and they get stained really easily. Also, I would like the driver to be a little big bigger and the bag a little bit more spacious.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I was looking for a set of clubs for the upcoming summer and Fiddler's Green had a good deal in town for clubs. I care more about price than brand. I like the weight and flex for female golfer. I also like the ability to swing club without topping the ball without swing adjustment and good angle on driver head for my golf swing. However, grip is a little chunky. Stock grip good price point but not my favorite grip of all time. Will get replaced eventually. Also not pink, I want to be as close to Paula Creamer as possible.

PING expert review by ConsumerAffairs

PING was founded in 1959 in the garage of Karsten Solheim who decided to make his own putter after becoming frustrated with the putters on the market. Today, PING is an international company that has expanded its business to sell drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, crossovers, irons, wedges and, of course, putters for men, women and juniors.

• Juniors: PING has four junior sets that are separated based on age: Moxie K for six to seven-year-olds, Moxie G for eight to nine-year-olds, Moxie i for 10 to 11-year-olds and Thrive for 13 to 14-year-olds.  Each set is built based on age and height to allow juniors to correctly develop their swing.

• Military rebate: PING’s military rebate program is available for service men and women and their spouses who are either Active, Active Reserve or Retired members of the United States Armed Forces. Rebate amounts vary based on product.

• Club repair: PING’s factory has a repair department specifically for customers who need their clubs repaired. You can either take your broken product to your local PING retailer, who will forward the product to the factory, or you can ship it to the repair department directly.

• Easy fitting: Get fit for clubs at one of PING’s national retailers. Or, you can use nFlight Web, which is PING’s online fitting application. This DIY option allows you to figure out your static fitting for any type of club without needing to get professionally fit at a store.

• iPing: iPing is PING’s official Apple app that integrates with Apple’s Health on your Apple Watch to help you improve your putting performance. The app measures your performance, including consistency, impact angle and tempo to help you hole more putts on the green.

• Best for: PING golf clubs are best for juniors, members of the military, beginners and intermediate golfers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs