Official Online Tickets

official-online-tickets.net aka Ryadd Inc.

Out of Business

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased these tickets online on approximately end of October, very early November for my nephew and his son for a Christmas gift. After confirmation, was told tickets would be sent to me a couple days before event. I immediately wrote and told them this was a gift for Christmas. I was told that the seller would NOT give them to me prior and to print out the confirmation email (which had the price I PAID FOR, on it). Tacky. I contacted again in December and got the same answer. I made up a computer card saying where and when for my nephew and gave at Christmas. The other day, which was second week in January, I wrote saying still have not received tickets. Got a response and said we sent them to you, we will resend. Trust me, I never received them. I check my spam folder each day.

Email came, downloaded tickets and was shocked. It clearly said on ticket the price was $18.50. I purchased two tickets. He charged me $129.15 OUTRAGEOUS markup. I contacted back and explained my concern and received a generic email, check rules and regulations, sellers have right to make face value higher. I am totally embarrassed. I have to give these tickets to them, who knows where the seats are, it is general admission. I paid so much more thinking they had great seats. This should be illegal adding on so much more money for tickets. I will NOT be ever using this site again and I suggest you do not either.

If I could give them -4 I would. Bought tickets for what should have been $201 per ticket but ended up $265 x 4. You don't see the full charge until you make a payment. If I could get my money back I would.

When trying to acquire Brian Setzer tickets at the Microsoft Theater in LA, I somehow connected to a website with the address: http://microsofttheater. ticketoffices.com... which displayed details about Microsoft Theater (including the apparent web address). I assumed it was the official box office site and forked over $250 for each seat. I thought these were the official prices until I purchased and printed them out. They should have been only $100. When I called to ask why and for a refund, no luck. Upon revisiting the site, I acknowledge that there is a statement that indicates it is NOT the official box office website. This may help them shirk some liability. But, if they were serious about not deceiving, then they wouldn't make the site and address appear official otherwise. The website and even the address is, indeed, made to deceive people. Shameful.

This was the worst experience, can't even believe it happened. We bought Trans Siberian Orch. tickets for 12/10/16 at the Bradley center in Milwaukee. On 12/9/16 at about 4 PM we got a call from online tickets saying seller did not want to sell tickets - WHAT? We paid for 5 tickets at a expensive price. He then said I have tickets in the upper section- we said no way - never heard of this happening - would not recommend anybody use this company_CRAZY.

This company makes their website URL name look like the official outlet for the venue and it tricks you into buying from them instead of the real deal. As a consequence you end up paying much more for tickets that would still be available (not sold out) from the official ticket outlet for that event. I don't even know how this is legal, or maybe it's not. Stay Away!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Official Online Tickets?

I purchased two tickets for an event, which was supposed to be $66 per person. After I agreed on the price, and details put it all the info, the last second it added $20 per ticket to the total cost. I was in a hurry to purchase them, and since there were no mentions of "hidden/ extra charges" I clicked accept before processing the whole thing. The minute I realized that I was now charged $86 per ticket plus taxes, I called them to try to cancel the ticket. The person that picked up "Melina" was extremely rude just told me the "Tickets are non refundable" and when I told her, "Well I feel like your site is deceptive. I will try to cancel it through my bank", and she hung up on me. So rude, horrible customer service, deceptive. Don't purchase anything from them.

First I will admit I bought the tickets for the wrong date. Right team wrong date. Called the company less than 30 seconds after hitting purchase button and was told "sorry system already processed your order." I was told "tough luck they are yours now." I even said I would spend the additional money for the correct date but again no luck. They just said, "buyer beware, you ordered them. You are stuck with them." WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

Ordered ZZ Top tickets for nephews that included the meet & greet, paid extra for this. Received tickets and they had someone else's name on them. Called and was assured, "No problem". They could still get into venue & meet and greet. Nephews uneasy about name issue, called venue and was told 'no'. Unless their name on tickets, so I called this company and they supposedly called and was then told nephews could attend both, no problem. Well at concert last night it was a problem. They could NOT get into the meet & greet because name was not on tickets. They had to show ID to match tickets. BIG BUST! Waste of extra $$$. Very upset to say the least.

I hope this helps save people thousands of dollars. This is 100% true story and I want everyone to know. I purchased Garth Brooks tickets for the Fresno show on Saturday 24, September 2016. The website directed me to online city tickets. The front row seats were $1,800 for 2 tickets. I purchased these on the 1st day they were offered. 10 minutes later I found the same seats for $1,300. I called online city tickets immediately to tell them to cancel my order. They said the could not do that. I then called my credit card company to stop it. They got on the phone with online city tickets.

Online gave me a $200 refund. So, I still had to pay $1,600. Tonight the tickets are $500 each, the day before the show. NEVER USE ONLINE CITY TICKETS!! THIS IS A VERY BAD BUSINESS!! STAY AWAY. I would advise waiting 2 weeks after the open purchase day as the prices may drop down to half for the good seats. So, this is a lesson learned for me. I will enjoy the show tomorrow at $1,600, but I will never use this company again. I will tell every business associate of mine in Fresno and try to notify millions on Facebook not to use this company. Hopefully, word of mouth will put them out of business. If I could take legal action I would, but I did hit the accept button for terms, so I am liable for this action. Buyer beware Online City Tickets is a total rip off!!

I purchased tickets to a RHCP concert yesterday using this site. First, they use some deceptive practices to get you to buy tickets on their site. I was on a website that seemed like it was connected to the venue where the concert was being held. When I went to buy tickets it redirected me to their site. After starting to buy my tickets I realized the site was not connected with the venue at all because the tickets were way more expensive. Then you have to go through a few different checkout screens and one of them included a huge service charge, but the first couple screens did not. I really wanted the tickets so I bought them anyway. That was a mistake.

They sent me tickets that were not in the section I requested and not in my name. The tickets were actually in a slightly better section but I requested that section because I have friends with tickets in that section so I didn't care about that. It's not what I ordered. I contacted them to return them, but they do not do returns at all.

Despite the fact that the official website for the tickets say they cannot be transferred to other people, they told me that was standard practice in the ticketing industry to sell tickets to other people. Since when? They say their website is clear that the tickets might be different than the ones you request or be in someone else's name, and I see now that they do have that information posted on their site, but it was not made clear during the checkout. The website also says, "Tickets 100% guaranteed" everywhere, much more noticeable than the "No refunds" and "Tickets not guaranteed to be the ones you requested."

Then I come on here and see all these terrible reviews about the tickets they received not even being legitimate etc. Like other people have stated I have not been able to find an address for this company anywhere. I'm a law student, so I figured at the least I can file a small claims dispute to try and get my money back, but I can't even find an agent for service of process. I looked for Online City Tickets, and the charge on my cc said "Ticket Fulfillment Services LP" so I looked for that, but found nothing. I paid through PayPal and tried to click the link to their account on there, but it said, "Page not found."

I found this address on the Better Business Bureau website: 516 N. Ogden Ave, Chicago, IL 60642. I'm not even sure if that is the correct address though. They claim they have sold over 20,000 tickets through their site. I find it telling that for a company selling so many tickets, they make it virtually impossible to find their address should any consumer wish to file a complaint against them.

I saw one person on here say they were able to dispute the charges through PayPal, so I'm trying that now. The person on PayPal seemed helpful, but we'll see what happens. Thankfully, I used PayPal rather than entering my cc info, which is what I usually do. I guess you might be able to dispute the charge with your cc company. It might be a fine place to buy a ticket if you don't have any problems come up, but if you do have an issue do not expect this company to help you in any way.

Bought 2 Floor tickets for a Maroon 5 concert. The tickets cost $126.00 at face value, but I spent nearly $700.00 on them from this website. The service charge for them was over $150.00. We really wanted to see this show, so I bought them anyways, despite the outrageous cost. The doors opened at 6:30 pm and that is when we arrived. We watched the opening acts and at about 7:45 pm (minutes away from Maroon 5 starting their set), another couple came up with the EXACT SAME tickets. Literally identical. Venue staff wanted us to go to the box office to sort it out, but Maroon 5 was about to begin, so they moved my husband and I to some random section with 2 open seats.

I contacted Online City Tickets and they just told me, "Sorry, it's a venue problem, not ours." However, I spent almost $700.00 on scammed tickets and did not get what I paid for - to sit on the floor. VERY UNHAPPY with the way they treat their customers - RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. I would never recommend them to anyone. STAY AWAY!!!

I wanted to see the Tragically Hip. I went to the area website, directed to online city. I didn't think that was right. Tried a number of times as seeds were filling up fast. I spent way too much so I got insurance. A month later I got the credit card statement and got nailed with the US conversion. If I hadn't had "buyers remorse" before I sure as hell had it now. Couldn't sell them, no refunds and insurance only covered half of the price. The tickets were sent in an email. I printed them out and they were valid. After seeing the reviews online and was shocked. As much as I think this is all their fault it wasn't. In the end it was my burning need to see the band and my lack of reading is to blame. This is pretty shady and I blame Ticketmaster for allowing this. If I can help it I won't use either again.

Deceptive sales. Ticket prices were listed as General Admission $55 ($44.95 on the ticket) for each ticket but they charged over $150 for two tickets.

I bought tickets online for a total of $228.50, the invoice stated $228.50. Once I checked my credit card statement they took $304.00. Worst website to buy tickets online. Claiming they state it's an American Dollars, what a lie and sneaky about it. They should stated that next to the Dollar amount. "Guarantee 100% Money Back Guarantee. Tickets are authentic and will arrive before event" is also a blatant lie. They won't refund you the money. Please save yourself the money and scam. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE like I did.

I purchased two tickets for Dave Matthews Band in Moline IL. $124.00. My daughter and her boyfriend drove two hours to this concert tonight only to find out they are for parking passes only. Why would I pay $124 for 2 parking spots? I called them and the supervisor just says no refunds. They keep saying that is all I purchased and I could have purchased concert tickets too if I had wanted. The concert is/was today. I asked to speak to a manager and got the same response. I asked to speak to someone higher up and she said there is no one. I asked if she made all the company policies, she said yes. I asked if she owned the company and she said no. I asked for someone further up to talk to or email about the situation. She said no there isn't. I asked if she can contact someone higher to call me because she states it is confidential. She said there is no one. I asked if who writes her paycheck, does she pay herself?

She refused to say anything. Offered me a 35 refund out of $124.00. I told her to send it but I was planning a chargeback off my credit card and then she said since this is not a resolution, she cannot send me any refund. And basically hung up on me because I said she was nuts! I have looked online and can't find any stockholders or owners or main office. Has anyone else had luck?

Looked legit enough, bought 2 Beauty and the Beast tickets. I knew they were about twice what they should have been at $100 a piece and was prepared to live with that, but without any type of confirmation at all at checkout, they hit me with two $30 service charges per ticket and a $30 UPS Saturday delivery fee. If I had really wanted to go, I might have lived with it, but principal- combined with the fact that I didn't really want to spend $300, I immediately contact PayPal to dispute the charges on my account. I only used PayPal because I was too lazy to find my wallet to use my CC. Good thing- apparently they have had so many complaints, PayPal doesn't even authorize any charges from them. Called at midnight to confirm with PayPal and they explained it and said I was not charged anything like some unfortunate folks here. Agree with others. How can they get away this in 2016? Pathetic.

I purchased tickets for a Billy Joel concert at PNC Park. I thought it was 4 tickets for $140 which seemed reasonable because the seats were HORRIBLE. In the outfield in almost the LAST row. It wasn't until I was checked out that I noticed that they charged me 699 FOR NOSEBLEED OUTFIELD SEATS. I called them IMMEDIATELY for a refund and they refused. I went on twitter to vent my frustrations. I sent them a direct message and they BLOCKED me. I reached out to them on Facebook and after they scolded me for posting their bad reviews on twitter and condescended me by explaining basic math they said that they will think about it and let me know tomorrow. I never downloaded these tickets. I don't want them. I want my money back. I don't have $700 to throw down the drain.

I wanted to purchase 5 tickets to a concert in my area. They had a group of 5 listed as $174.00. This is at a small venue and were for basic GA tickets which probably sell for $25 apiece face value. I thought $174 was fair so I purchased them. However once it goes through the price changed to $1200.00. They sold me each ticket for $174 a piece... to a concert that is not even sold out. No way to get a refund. They are a total scam.

I thought I was buying "pre sale" tickets from the ticketing agency (like Live Nation or Ticketmaster), but this company does not technically sell face value tickets. You don't realize it until after the transaction that they are ticket brokers/scalpers (which is fine), ticket brokers that sell tickets before the actual tickets go on sale. Essentially, they're scalpers. I did not realize that I was paying $148 for a $92 ticket. I thought I was paying face value. They are deceptive b/c they do not communicate this. They just put on their site "We're a secondary market", which does not mean a whole lot to me.

Bought tickets for a concert. Typed in a Canadian site unknowingly routed to American site. List price was about 135 per ticket. Total for 6 came to just about 1200 with fees and taxes, bank statement says other wise. Prices are in USD not CAD again not specified seeing as the site was "ca". Paid almost 1600 CAD for six slipknot tix in Calgary at the Saddledome when face value was 89.50 a ticket. Less than 600 bucks. Verdict - public stoning!

Bought 2 tickets for Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari comedy show. Amy Schumer dropped out of the show 1 month prior. We were never notified of the change and when we found out the day of the show, tried to get a refund. We paid a high price for the tickets to see Amy Schumer and this was not taken into account when we asked for a refund of our tickets. This company just told us that sometimes the headliners can change and they are not responsible. Our friends that bought the same tickets through Ticketmaster received a FULL refund. Don't waste your time or money with this unprofessional company.

The agency sold me tickets to a performer, then sent an email saying that the performer was not going to be there. They offered a refund in the email or said that another performer would be at the same venue on that date. I followed the instructions for a refund and they refunded only a portion of the price (saying that they never refund their 'service fee'). I told them that their email did not say anything about a 'partial' refund and that I wouldn't have cancelled my ticket if I would have known that and to either refund the service fee or reinstate the tickets. They said if I wanted tickets I'd have to purchase them again and they weren't going to refund the service fee either. What a way to make a buck. So shady.

Public Service Announcement 432: When purchasing tickets for a Detroit Tigers baseball game, do not, I repeat, do NOT order them through the official channels. You will have to deal with an India call center to place the order. They will place the order incorrectly, you will receive an email link to print said tickets and they will not be available to print. You will call the India call center again to find out why at which point you will be on hold for 35 minutes or more while they conclude that the ticket order was done incorrectly, then you will hold for another 15 minutes while they try to figure out what they did. After this, they will tell you that they will call you back with a solution, and yes, the first time the India call center tells you they will call, they will, but they still won't have a solution as to how to get you the tickets you ordered FROM THE OFFICIAL TICKET SUPPLIERS.

So, they tell you they will call you again with a solution, and three hours later, when you try to call the customer service number to find out if they have figured out how to email them, or how to let you pick them up at the box office, you just get a busy signal. So, you call 1-866-66tiger, press 0, and get the India call center. Again. You are assured that your tickets are purchased, seats are reserved and guaranteed. HOWEVER, they still don't have any idea how to get the tickets you have purchased emailed to you, or how to have them available at the box office. Just talked to a supervisor at said India call center and now have been informed that the tickets, which were purchased as a gift by my elderly mother, must be picked up BY HER in Detroit which is 3.5 hours away. In conclusion, we still have no tickets.

Don't get ripped off as I did. I purchased three tickets to see Hall & Oates at EJ Thomas Hall in Akron. When I clicked on the link to purchase tickets, it appeared to be an official "ticketmaster" site. The tickets even carry the ticketmaster.com tag and advertisements for ticketmaster gifts etc. I paid double the amount of the ticket price face value. This business is operating under false pretenses.

Their website is completely misleading. Their customer service is ridiculous. This company is a total scam. NEVER under any circumstance purchase anything from them.

I bought and downloaded my tickets here. The ticket prices weren't too high (lowest I found for a sold out show). Tickets got sent right away. I'm so excited. For people who say the price is too high... try shopping around first.

I will never ever use this service again. Their service fee was just shy of 90% of the total base charge of my tickets and that did not include the seller markup which they say they do not share in. Use STUB HUB or just borrow money from anyone and you will be much better off!

Oh my gosh I paid $54.00 per ticket and all those around me paid $10.00. I can not believe it, yes it was my fault but come on people with all the social media available we have got to start sharing this type of thing on Twitter, Facebook, Linked and all others. I am not trying to take any jobs away but really this is ridiculous and we as a community are the only way that others are going to know this organization is ludicrous. Tell everyone you know that their prices are more than exceedingly over the value. Tell it!!

We purchased Garth tickets through Event Tickets Co 4 over a month ago. We spent close to $500 as they charged us $188 per ticket plus service fees. We thought we were going to get good seats. We didn't receive our e-tickets until approx 1 month later and when we went to the concert... we were in the worst seats in the house at the very top of the amphitheater. I went online to check prices and ticketmaster.com sold all tickets for $75 EACH which means we could've purchased 5 tickets for what we paid. I sent a complaint to the company and am very disappointed.

We are having a storm and the entire area has been advised to stay home. The venue offered full refund. Online left me waiting 45 minutes on the phone and never answered. I paid twice the ticket value for this predatory site (my fault for not reading other reviews) and couldn't risk braving the weather. Their webpage advertised a guaranteed refund. They lied.

Official Online Tickets Company Profile